All Comments on 'On Leave Back in 1972'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I came back from overseas after 8 months. I was nearly 20. My mum was pleased to see me as was my older brother. I went down to the local club for a drink and 3 guys from the neighbourhood ,1 who I knew , were there. Talked about the last year, one of the guys mums joined us, had a few drinks and said you all coming back to my place again, they looked at each other, sounds good, they looked at me as she left, want to come over, a few drinks, bit of fun. Sure, so we went, just out of town, Luke got us some drinks and then Rebecca his mum, brought out some snacks. She had changed into a shortish skirt, showing off her rather thick but nice legs and her ample breasts. She then sat and had a drink, I glanced over at her a couple of times, I am sure I saw her pussy as she crossed her legs. She then got up and said if you want anymore, you know where I am and headed down the hallway. Some of the guys were smoking, we started playing a bit of poker one guy said deal me out got up and headed down the hallway. After awhile, he came back, he said to me, your our guest, second door on the left and nodded, I got up, walked down, entered. Rebecca was on the bed, legs wide open, her hand squeezing her breast. Hi, your new, I haven't had you before, don't keep me waiting, her finger touching her clit. Now I know she was over twice my age but my cock didn't seem to mind as I undressed and knelt between her legs, she grabbed my cock and positioned it and I slid easily into her very slimy pussy, fucking her hard, her pussy seemingly gripping my cock as her legs locked behind me causing me to blow my cum deep into her pussy as she said that's it big boy, give it to me, that's what I want, yes, oh yes. She was certainly the oldest women I had fucked and the best, the younger ones were tighter but she knew how to take my cum from me. I grabbed a towel and wiped myself, she said your welcome anytime and I went back to the poker room. Luke said ok, yeh sure, ok, and I sat back in as another guy left and headed up the hallway. I found out it was a somewhat regular occurrence and over the next 2 and a half months I was invited to their poker games and then moved out of town for work. When I came back to visit mum I would ask if the poker game was on. It usually was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your stories, Jim

This one, too. Nice intro to creampie eating, my favourite part of sex.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Hot fun story..really enjoyed reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
379 Followers
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...