On-Line Fantasy Turns to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my enjoyment and to some extent, amusement, Scott was more than willing to include his entire dick in the photo when showing me the results of his latest masturbation exploits. I have to say, he was incredibly hard when he was erect. Some men never seem to achieve that pipe-hard effect but Scott's dick would stand out straight and poke up towards the ceiling when he showed me a side shot. He even sent a number of them showing him fully nude which turned me all the more to see his smirking face as he jerked off on pics of me and his fiance.

While I do enjoy tributes to me, it's also hot for me when a guy turns his attention to his family. After a guy has sent me photos of his wife and older daughters I'll ask him to use them for his next tribute. While some guys draw the line at their own daughter, even though married and older, I would say the vast majority have enough vested by then that they are more than willing to up the ante and take the next step. When they include their daughter's bra and panties it adds a nice touch.

In Scott's case he wasn't even married yet, let alone have a daughter old enough so in his case after cumming on me and Stephanie numerous times I coaxed him into using his mom for the next ones. I'd seen her FaceBook page so I knew he was actually using photos of her which made it really hot to see. Admittedly at first he seemed reluctant and a little embarrassed even but eventually my instincts were proven right - as usual. Scott had a thing for his mother and from the way he would coat her face with his cum there was no doubt about his true feelings for her!

With Scott, as with many other men like him, the photo tributes eventually turned to videos and I was treated to being able to actually listen to Scott as he worked himself to an orgasm. Again, some of the first were for me and Stephanie, but his mother eventually entered the picture as well, sometimes with her lingerie or better yet, pieces of her wardrobe that she was wearing in the photo that he sneaked from her closet.

I loved listening to him express his desires, especially when he would tell me in his own words how much more he wanted to have sex with me than Stephanie. At times he would include us both, a photo of me next to hers as he masturbated and covered ME with his cum as she "watched". I only wished Stephanie could have heard her fiance telling me how much more he wanted my sexy body than her fat one and how much more he wished he could fuck me instead of her.

For me that was a large part of his allure for me - how he was so forthcoming in comparing me to his fiance including his lust for me over her. At the same time there was a line he would never cross. SHE was the one he wanted to marry and while he openly admitted I turned him on WAY more than her, he still wanted her to be his life partners - preferably with me as his mistress. Because it turned me on, I pushed him every chance I could to express his lust for me over her, to compare my body against hers, to tell me how much better he knew I could suck his dick than she ever would. I loved listening to him on video as he shot his cum on one photo after another of me, each time telling me how much more he wanted me sexually than Stephanie.

Perhaps some of the sexiest tributes went far beyond the standard tribute. Scott would tape himself next to photos of his mother in a video he made as if he was going to give it to her. As he masturbated he expressed his lust for her and how much he wanted to fuck her. Finally, after jerking off the entire time, he would cum and cry out to his mother how badly he wanted to be inside of her.

Similarly, Scott did videos "to Stephanie" although I'm sure she'll never actually see them. In this case though, unlike the ones to his mom these were more about how he wanted me more than her, telling his future wife that I was sexier than she was and that I could satisfy his needs better than she ever would. The last one he sent was the absolute best though. I called it the "hate tribute" where he let out all his frustrations for Stephanie not allowing him to have sex with her before marriage. He told her how fat she was and how much sexier I looked than her. Whether it was all made up or not, the fervor and force of his words showed there had to be SOME truth to what he was saying.

Once after a hot chat I asked Scott if he loved me. It was almost comical in that it was just like watching some romance movie where the guy gets all tongue tied while trying to use the "L" word. For the longest time he refused, saying that while he lusted for me and loved doing things for me, he only LOVED Stephanie. It took a long time for him to overcome that speed bump in his head but over time his resolve weakened and his true feelings finally spilled out to where he admitted that yes, he DID love me and that he wanted to be with me even more than with Stephanie. There was never any reason he had to say that so I took it to mean he was sincere.

I mentioned earlier about the videos and photo tributes Scott did for his mother but the whole story was a bit more complicated. Like most guys who read about me before chatting with me, Scott was interested in incest, especially with regards to me and my father. Out of curiosity I asked him if he ever had any fantasies about his mother. I'd seen her in several of the photos he'd sent me of him and his family. She actually looked a little like Sara Palin to me, only with much smaller boobs and more conservatively dressed with her hair worn rather plainly.

At first, like so many men, Scott adamantly denied any sexual attraction to his mother. Actually I think he was more than a little embarrassed to even discuss the topic. When I asked him if he'd ever explored her personal things and maybe played with her underwear or even tried them on (all things a LOT of guys have told me they did as teenagers without their mom knowing), he vehemently denied it and seemed rather shocked that I would even ask such a thing.

It took a while but eventually the truth came out as I knew it would. I know lots of guys who first tell me they were never attracted to their mothers and when they show me photos of them I can see why. But in many cases it's something more that they've felt guilty about and in our society it's not like it's something they could discuss with anyone so such feelings tend to get buried pretty deep. The key for me is to provide men with a "safe" environment where they know they can trust me and that I won't judge them for their supposedly "bad" thoughts and actions. It's a bit heart-warming when guys eventually allow these deeply held secrets to surface. Personally, I think once the dam is broken that they feel better about facing their fantasies rather than trying to deny them.

So it was with Scott. Once he was finally able to admit his true desires for Bonnie, it was like the floodgates opened. Yes, he did indeed have such desires but boy oh boy, talk about feeling guilty about them! I suppose being raised in a conservative, ultra-religious home environment where such thoughts would be considered perverted and sacrilegious had something to do with that. It was like he would tell me all his thoughts and feelings for his mom, how he wanted to touch her and have sex with her but then try to disavow everything he'd just said by claiming he was only saying it for my benefit. On the one hand he would masturbate and cum on her photos, even sending me videos where he would say how much he loved her and wanted to fuck her. Then the Jeckle-Hyde thing would run its course and he would say she was too skinny and her boobs were too small to really turn him on.

Well, no matter how he might protest, a guy doesn't do a ten minute video dedicated to his mother where he sits naked surrounded by her photos and masturbates while telling all about his love and lust for her and NOT have true sexual desires for her. Yes, Bonnie might not be the sexiest MILF on the block but it certainly wasn't like she was ugly. Most of all, she WAS his mother. No other woman, not me or anyone else, can take the place in a man's heart of his mother. Not even Stephanie will ever replace Bonnie in that special place in Scott's heart. It's not any different than my dad and my husband Steve. As much as I love and adore my husband, my father will always be special to me. He's the one thing no other man can ever be - my father.

And so it went on between us. I never grew tired of Scott's almost daily tributes. God that boy was horny! I've talked to guys who claimed to masturbate a lot but with Scott I got the proof! I think that the best part was that he was so open and unafraid to reveal himself. Most guys that send me tributes are very careful not to show too much of themselves. Heck, I even have to push them to include their entire cock in the photo - an essential element for me. Scott was more than willing to put his entire naked body in the shot, that mischievous smile melting my heart as he stroked himself to yet another photo of me, Stephanie or his mother. It was like he WANTED me to see him doing all this which was so refreshing from the secrecy of most other guys.

Another thing of which I never grew tired was Scott telling me how much he LOVED me and how much he adored my body as compared to Stephanie's. yeah, she might have had his ring but I had his soul. I knew I could ask him to do almost anything for me, at least sexually and he would do it for ME whereas he couldn't even TALK to Stephanie about masturbation, let alone send her a video of him doing it. It made me feel so sexy to have him do more for me than he could for his own fiance.

On the other hand, out of respect for his mom I never asked him to compare me to Bonnie or to tell me how much more he wanted to fuck me more than his mother. No matter how much it might turn me on, I could never ask a guy to put me ahead of his own mother, even when he would try to tell me it was me he wanted more than her. Sure he might SAY that but his dick told me an entirely different story and dicks never lie!

I like to think we were both having fun as Scott would find more and more ways to get naughty with his almost daily tributes. Then things changed a little bit...

Chapter 3 - Getting More Personal

=================================

Earlier I mentioned that when Scott first contacted me I immediately noticed that he was using his real e-mail address. By that I mean the one he uses in his personal life. Take me for example. I NEVER give out my real e-mail address that is known to family and friends. By the same token, the only people who know my "chatting" version are those who know me only via on-line. It only makes sense to me as your e-mail address is linked to so many other things in your life that you wouldn't want people to know it unless you want them to know it.

What was also interesting was that he included a scripture reference as a standard signature in his e-mails. Maybe I was reading too much into things but it seemed sort of ironic for a guy to write me telling me how he wants to fuck his mother and cheat on his fiance and then quote the Bible all in the same letter. In principle it doesn't bother me in the least as I don't see most of those things as being unethical or anti-spiritual, but I'm sure many people would feel differently.

The more we chatted the more little things would be revealed to me. Eventually I had enough data to do a FaceBook search and lo and behold, it was him! The guy in the profile was Scott - his clothes on of course but still him. Indeed, there were some of the same photos of his family, including his mother and fiance, that he'd shared with me earlier. Now I was 100% convinced of who he was. In fact, I found that he actually HAD disguised a few things about him and Stephanie but now that I had access to their on-line profiles I had the true story about everything.

Another interesting part was that I could see his list of friends. Not only Bonnie and Stephanie, but other relatives and past girlfriends. I got to see literally hundreds of photos of him, his family and friends. It was like suddenly this guy I'd been chatting to for months now was a real person no different than if I'd actually met him.

You can imagine Scott's surprise when he learned of my discovery. At first I wasn't sure if I should share my new knowledge with him as I might scare him off but then at the same time it also had to make him think twice about dumping me since a simple on-line message to Stephanie with a couple of tribute photos would have been a problem, to say the least. Not that I ever actually WOULD do such a despicable thing but it didn't hurt that he knew I COULD in terms of protecting my own privacy.

Scott quickly accepted that he now had no secrets from me - none. I knew Stephanie's full name, email address, phone number, where she lived, where she worked and went to school. Bonnie's FaceBook profile was also now available to me. I was sorely tempted to try and friend them both but that would've been crossing the line, raising potential questions that didn't need to come up. As hot as it would've been to be an on-line friend with them both it wasn't worth the risk. Besides, what if they blocked me because they didn't know me? At least the way things are now I can always check in on them now and then and keep in touch so to speak.

It was so erotic for me now that Scott literally had no secrets from me. In fact, from a sexual point of view I felt confident that I knew more about him than any of his friends and probably even more than Stephanie. After all, she wasn't privy to this whole world of sexual fantasy that he shared with me yet I knew everything about their VERY limited sexual relationship.

For me, it was so refreshing and downright erotic to have such a personal connection with Scott. I found it exiting to go to Stephanie's profile and wonder what she would say if she knew what her fiance was doing behind her back! To read his mother's updates and then later chat with her son, knowing she hadn't a clue as to how he really felt about her, was enough to make ME masturbate at times!

Of course the more I learned about Scott the more he wanted to know about me. Sadly for him, despite the incredible journey of self-discovery he'd been on I never strayed from my basic principles. He never once got to actually see me on cam, listen to me on the phone, or get any information as to my personal address or such.

Still, given all I knew about him and the rich history of e-mails, chats and tributes that he'd sent me, I felt I could trust him with more than usual. After all, if he even hinted at betraying such trust all I had to do was post his latest video cumming on his mom on her FaceBook page!

Thus Scott got to see what very few people on-line have - my boobs and most of my naked body. I even shared more of my family than I would normally do with anyone. I was rewarded by some massive cum shots on my bare boobs which I have to say made me glad I sent them. At least I knew he appreciated them plus I felt comfortable he wouldn't share them with anyone else.

Scott Pushes the Limits

=======================

As with all my on-line relationships, I continued to press Scott and push him to see how far he would go for me. Of course I couldn't ask him to do anything that would be TOO outrageous as he WAS a real person with a real family. Still, there's a lot I've learned over the years that a guy can do for me so long as he's careful and discreet.

The first step into new territory was to ask him to search his mother's room for her bras and panties. Unlike the majority of guys who contact me, Scott claimed he'd never investigated his mother's private things. Maybe it's just a sign of the type of men who want to talk to me, but I've been surprised over the years how many men admit to doing such things, even to the point of trying on their mother's clothes and underwear. Many of them claim it wasn't so much a sexual interest in their mother but more of a general interest in women's underwear... yeah right! Still, even those guys would almost always finally admit they DID take at least a whiff of the crotch!

It took some pretty heavy encouragement but Scott finally sent me his first tribute using his mother's panties. I helped him along by suggesting he include photos of me, his mom and Stephanie. For me any tribute photo that doesn't include someone personal may as well be a generic one stolen from a porn site. A pic of a dick covered by a pair of panties is a dime a dozen on the Internet. Now take that same photo but knowing that the panties were his mothers and the photo was one of the ones of her that got him horny... now THAT is erotic - especially since I knew for sure that it was his real mom!

The next step of course was to get him to cum on them which he seemed more than willing to do. By this time Scott had pretty must lost all inhibitions when it came to talking about his true feelings for his mother or showing me those same feelings using his dick and cum. The best part was he claimed to put them back in her drawer and not in the laundry. The idea of his mother wearing his cum up against her pussy was too enticing for him!

That's one thing I've found different between me and the men I chat with. They are all about a woman's panties where for me I have little interest. Maybe it's along the same lines as my distaste for anal sex. It's one thing to lick another girl's pussy but another to sniff her panties that's she's been wearing and leaking lord only knows what onto!

For me, if you're going to talk about underwear then it's all about bras. I have probably dozens of various panties but only six or eight bras at any one time. Panties are cheap and almost disposable whereas a good bra is expensive and much more personal to me. Thus while Scott was infatuated with his mother's panties, I tried to steer his attention to her bras. It took some prodding but he finally relented and came inside her bra cups, spreading the cum around them using his dick. Like the panties he'd cum on earlier, he put the bras back in her drawer such that she would wear them later, placing his dried cum up against his mother's bare breasts.

One of the interesting points to come up was what Scott found in Bonnie's drawers. Turns out his mom had more than your standard white and black bras from JC Penney. Indeed, she had some down-right sexy numbers which included a semi-sheer red one with matching sheer red panties. Scott seemed quite turned on by this new revelation. I guess he never imagined his own mother wearing such things. I guess it's like most kids who can't imagine their own parents ever having sex.

Well, that discovery provided a natural bridge for me to lead him on to the next step. More than anything before this one took some real coaxing but he eventually did it for me - WEARING his mother's underwear. One of the best parts for me was he actually did it while camming live for me. Watching him strip, then masturbate to photos of his favorite women, and then slip into his mother's sheer red lingerie was so incredibly erotic for me. Before he came he took off the bra and used it to capture his cum, coating the interior of his mom's bra cup with her horny son's sperm. Mmmmmmm, SO hot!

What Scott didn't know but soon found out was that I was capturing the whole cam show for posterity. It was easy - so easy in fact that it's why I never get on my web cam for strangers. A series of simple "Print Screen" window captures and I had the whole sequence saved on my computer. Later I sent photos of him wearing his mom's underwear and then of him spewing his cum into the bra while still wearing her panties. I wasn't sure how he would feel about that but thankfully he seemed proud of himself which was what exactly the reaction I was hoping for.