On-Line Fantasy Turns to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,048 Followers

Scott once again put the cum-splattered bra back in her drawer, even capturing the moment on his cell phone camera which he sent to me so I could see it waiting for her to wear. Too bad she wasn't going to be wearing it for him!

OK, so watching Scott cum on his mom's bra collection was hot but of course I wanted more. It wasn't long after that he met Stephanie in a hotel room for some heavy kissing and over the clothes groping. He claimed it went no further than over the underwear and oddly enough, I believed him. Knowing his religion and reading what she had to say about herself on her FaceBook page, I could picture them waiting for marriage although I have to admit, I could never have done it myself!

That said, it didn't mean he couldn't be a little naughty for me so while she was sleeping he snuck her bra into the hotel room bathroom and used it to masturbate. Since it was her only one and she would be putting it back on in just a few hours he drew the line at cumming ON it but he didn't do a bad job covering a photo of her with sperm while he used her bra to stroke himself. I could only hope that maybe another time he might cum on the bra itself.

Needless to say I would've loved to have seen more of her but all he could take was a pic of her buried under the blankets sleeping. Still, imagine if she'd woken up and asked why he was taking pics of her sleeping? Even better, what would she have said if she'd caught him masturbating with her bra while chatting to a girl on-line she'd never heard of before?

As things turned out, Bonnie was even more sexual than her son had imagined. While looking through her things he discovered something he'd never seen before - his mother's sex toy drawer. As he'd never gone through her personal things before, she undoubtedly thought it safe to keep them handy but boy, was she wrong now!

Poor Scott, seeing the dildos and other devices put his mother in an entirely new light. Now she wasn't just a fantasy when it came to what he wanted to do with her - she was doing it already! Here was proof she masturbated and did who knows what with her husband. Might not she do the same for her son? OK, now THAT was stretching things but when I mentioned it to him it earned me some nice tribute shots of his uncut erection spouting sperm all over me and his mother's photos.

I wanted to keep pushing Scott and find out just how far he would go before he finally drew the line but it seemed so long as I took each step slow and careful, he never said no. So I continued trying to come up with new and fresh ideas for Scott. Finally one day he opened up a chat saying he was sitting in the same room as his mother while she was on the computer. Inspiration struck...

Taking a deep breath and hoping I wasn't finally crossing the line, I asked him to take a photo of her. Of course I knew he wouldn't dare but next thing I knew there she was in a grey sweater, totally clueless as to what her son was telling me as he sat near her. It was so hot to read all he was saying about his desires for her knowing she was literally only a couple of feet away from him. It didn't hurt that the time stamp on the photos was just a few minutes prior.

Scott was telling me how hard he was sitting near his mother while explaining to me how he wished she would strip and suck his dick and then let him fuck her when suddenly I had a GREAT idea. I think at first Scott thought I wasn't serious but I pushed him harder and his dick was obviously doing all the thinking when he finally agreed.

Bingo! Before I knew it my inbox had a series of photos. The first was from behind his mother as she faced her computer and worked... totally unaware of her horny son's intentions. The next was him pulling down his sweatpants, exposing his erect dick just a mere foot or so from behind her. Finally the coup de grace... he sent one of his stiff dick pressing her grey sweater just hard enough to see the indentation! Wow, talk about erotic! This was not some fake swinger family or guy trying to claim he was fucking his daughter. Bonnie was your typical housewife and mother of three sons and here one of those sons had his hard dick out of his pants right behind her! All she had to do was turn and there he would have been, hard cock and all sticking out in front of her.

Well, fortunately that didn't happen and Scott was so horny afterwards I got a GREAT tribute from him and a promise to seek out further opportunities to touch his mother with his dick.

Later that week I was talking to Scott again and he said he was in his mom's room while everyone was out. A photo popped up of his hard erection and I knew my guy was horny but then it seemed he always was! Soon he was exploring her underwear drawer yet again, a photo of it with his erection hovering over it now in my inbox. But this time that wasn't the end of things. I encouraged him to go into her closet and take photos for me so I could see her clothes. It was hot to see some of the outfits she wore in various photos she'd posted on FaceBook and that he'd sent me. I asked if he could find the grey sweater that she had worn when he had poked her with his dick and soon I saw it on a hangar.

Well, you should be able to guess by now what happened to that sweater. First I had him show me his dick against it, but this time against the front and not the back. Of course this time his mom wasn't wearing it but from the state of his erection she may as well been. Then I had him lay the sweater out on her bed and empty her underwear drawer so as to surrounding the sweater with all of her bras and panties. It made me so horny to think of him in his mother's room, stark naked as he positioned her private underwear on the very bed he wanted so badly to fuck his own mother.

Not only did Scott play with his mother's clothes, he also sent me a quick video of him rubbing his wonderfully stiff dick against her pillow so that later she could sleep with it against her face, not a clue that her son's erection had recently been rubbed all over it.

For the finale he finally came all over the front of the sweater. In the video I was treated to shot after shot exploding from his dick, spraying her son's sperm all over the front of the sweater. Placing the soiled garment back on the hangar, he returned it to her closet for her to wear another day, hopefully when he'd see it on her and knowing what he'd done to it.

The next item to gain his incestuous attention was his mother's sports bra, the one she wore every morning for her daily workout. Unlike the other clothing he'd sprayed cum on so far, this was the one thing he knew for sure that she would be wearing the next morning so he made an extra effort to soak it really good before returning it to her drawer. I can only imagine how hard he must have been the next morning knowing she was exercising with her son's cum pressed up against her breast!

Where this was leading to I had no idea but I was loving every moment. I found it almost intoxicating each time he sent me an email with more photos of his doing something naughty with either our photos or his mother's personal things. I was treated with videos and pics of him cumming in a coat pocket, inside her gloves, into her shoes. It was like nothing of hers was sacred and much of what he soiled with his cum wasn't washable! One day he even sprayed her pillow quite generously after which I was like holy crap! I'd already wondered about how she never noticed the other clothing before but in this case how could she possibly not smell it with her face buried right in it? Heck, if my dad came on something I was wearing at the time I always got it cleaned immediately as it would smell up my whole closet otherwise.

The Fiance

==========

Over the course of our on-line relationship Scott would occasionally have an attack of remorse where he would drop off and not contact me for a while, claiming he felt guilty and wanted to be true to Stephanie. I never worried. Scott was a man and as such I knew that he couldn't stop what he was doing for long. He was addicted to the high he would feel every time he masturbated and sent off his latest naughty betrayal of his mother and fiance's trust. Indeed, there was most likely a real element of addiction in that the hormones and such released during his incestuous episodes more than likely WERE impossible for him to resist. It's like asking someone to stop masturbating. Trust me, you don't have to be a man to understand that such a thing is virtually impossible!

Just as I knew he would, every time Scott would eventually relent and if anything, come back even hornier and more willing to betray his mom's and fiance's trust than ever. Then one day I got the strangest e-mail. Scott claimed that he had confessed everything to Stephanie - all the e-mails, all the chats, even the tributes and his thoughts and actions about his mother. Apparently he didn't actually show her all the things he'd done and sent to me so maybe she didn't get the full impact but just to tell her about such things had to be gut wrenching.

Scott then told me that he could no longer continue doing things that were in direct contradiction to his religion and his faithfulness to his fiance. Apparently she'd taken it surprisingly well, granted assuming he was making a confession and had promised to change his ways. Surprisingly, if anything he felt it opened up paths of communications between them such that she understood his feelings and desires more than she had before. No, it didn't mean she was going to blow him or even let him feel her up under her blouse but they WERE talking more about their future sex life and masturbation even if she claimed to never do it.

Of course I couldn't believe it at first and figured he was just having another guilt attack. The question I had was whether or not he REALLY told Stephanie everything or was this just an elaborate hoax he was spinning to explain his latest attempt at getting out of the dangerous game he was playing.

If I was honest I had to admit to myself that it WAS a seriously dangerous game. Well, not for me as I really wasn't doing anything. It wasn't me taking nude shots of myself masturbating and sending them out to total stranger. My FaceBook page nor any of my family were available to him. I wasn't the one sneaking behind the back of my parents and husband. OK, granted I didn't tell them all that much about what I did on-line, especially when it came to a guy like Scott, but it's not like they would've cared anyway so long as I maintained everyone's privacy.

Surprisingly over a week went by and it was starting to look like Scott was keeping true to his word finally. He'd gone as long as a couple weeks in the past before his lust overwhelmed him so I wasn't totally worried. He couldn't resist what he did for me for long and we both knew it. Actually that's a big part of what turned me on so much about the entire affair - the fact he couldn't resist me!

Eventually I DID get an e-mail but not from Scott. At first I thought it was just another spam message and in fact I almost deleted it but something told me to open it and I was glad I did. You can imagine my shock when I saw who it was from - Stephanie!

Without copying the whole thing here - it was almost two pages when I printed it out to show Steve, essentially it started out by saying first who she was. Some of it was superfluous as I already knew so much about her but then at this stage I wasn't sure if she really knew that. Then she went on about how Scott had proposed to her and how they were looking forward to their wedding.

So far so good...

Then she dropped the bomb, reiterating what Scott had told her about his relationship with me - his "ongoing affair" to as she put it. It became obvious as she told me what he told her that he hadn't told her EVERYTHING. For example there was no mention of the "hate video" or any video for that matter.

On the second page (as I had printed it out) things got more interesting. Stephanie must have had done some research into me and come across my diary on ASSTR.org. Couldn't have been very hard if she knew my e-mail address as a simple Google search would bring up dozens of references to my diary. One more thing that Scott had apparently left out of his "confession" to her. She told that me that when Scott had first told her about me and such, including the incestuous part of my life, that she had her doubts that I was real and figured I was just someone playing a cruel practical joke on her naive fiance. After reading my dairy and seeing the extensive history along with the consistency throughout what was literally thousands of pages she changed her mind and said she now believed I was indeed who I had claimed to be.

That led to some talk about how she knew there were people like me out there but never had thought she would ever be involved with anyone like me. My first reaction was that technically she wasn't but I guess you could say she was through Scott.

Three quarters of the way through and I still couldn't figure out WHY she was writing me. So far it was pretty much regurgitating everything I already knew. About all I got from it so far was finding out what SHE knew. Indeed, Scott had left a lot more out than he had said if she was telling me everything.

It was more than just the "hate video" as I liked to call it and the various tributes which apparently he mentioned but never showed her. IF he had told her about his antics in the hotel room, she never mentioned them and I would've thought those would have made an impression on her given she would have thought it was just the two of them for a romantic night, not that he was chatting and sending photos to another woman while she was sleeping.

I also got the idea that while he had told her about his infatuation with his mother's, it appeared that he had glossed over things and made it sound more like a typical fantasy, almost as if it was some sort of Oedipus thing. No mention of the videos he had made for me where he jerked off and talked as if to his mother about all the things he wanted to do with her and how he wanted to fuck her and cum inside of her pussy. Nothing about wearing her clothes or cumming in her bras and on her outfits and pillow. And especially nothing about whipping out his erection behind her while she was working on her computer. Since Stephanie had more or less alluded to everything else, it would've been more than odd for her to leave THAT out.

It wasn't until the next to the last paragraph that the other shoe dropped. The first thing she said was "Now don't tell Scott..." and then she explained the real reason behind why she was writing me. Oddly enough it was for my advice! Apparently seeing the fixation her fiance had on me, she wanted to know how it was I managed to hook him so strongly such that he wanted a fantasy girl on the Internet whom he would likely never meet more than an actual flesh and blood woman that loved him and wanted to marry him.

Her sad request demonstrated even more of what Scott hadn't shown her. While he may have described everything, all she had to do was read our chats and emails to understand what it was about me that turned her guy on so badly. Scott had earlier claimed to have deleted everything but I knew better. No matter what he might say, he had a stash somewhere...

The last paragraph was almost pathetic. Yes, she was asking for "advice" but regardless of my response, she was hoping to appeal to me to leave Scott alone and stay out of her engagement and romance. In particular she all but begged me NOT to come to their wedding - something I'd told Scott that I would love to do so I could be the first girl he ever had sex with BEFORE his marriage and then the first girl to have sex with him AFTER he said his vows. Frankly, I had a pretty good idea that he would do it if I was there - and obviously so did Stephanie.

With that she closed without saying another word about me. I had to give her credit as throughout it all she never condemned me or said much of anything about what she thought of me as a person or Christian. It was if she wanted me to know all the things that Scott had told her and then try and convince me to go away and not ruin her marriage.

Funny thing about that though. I've had a lot of people accuse me of "ruining" marriages simply because I pursue sex with the husband. Personally I don't see it that way at all. Face it, he wouldn't be fucking me if his marriage was all that great to start with. Why would he even WANT to have sex with me if his wife was satisfying his needs? Why am I to blame because HE wants to have sex with me? It's not like I'm raping him or holding a gun to his head. HE was the one that contacted me in the first place!

If anything, I like to think I HELP a struggling marriage when I have sex with the husband so long as his wife remains unaware. First, it's not like he's taking a mistress as I never meet with them twice. One and done - period. For me it's all about the hunt and the thrill of him breaking his most solemn vows to God and to his wife because he finds me so desirable and sexy. Once that's been achieved, what does a second time prove, at least so far as I'm concerned?

What I do is give a man an outlet, the chance to finally live out his deepest fantasies. Just when he think he's too old to attract a younger woman or he's bound within the confines of a loveless marriage, that's where I come in and fulfill his dreams and give his ego a much needed boost. I wonder how many men return to their wives and have incredible sex after they've been with me. I bet most do. I would think that the fact that he's probably fantasizing about me while fucking her shouldn't matter to her as she won't know the real reason why their love life suddenly got jump started.

So it was when it came to how I felt after reading Stephanie's letter for like the tenth time. Why was she worried about me? As she'd said so herself, it's not like the odds were that he would ever meet me so it was all harmless fantasy regardless of how naughty it may have become. Was she so insecure that she couldn't stand up against the competition when she held all the cards? Heck, I don't mind when my husband has sex with other women let alone just fantasizing about them. I know he loves me and wants me more than anyone else so why would I be concerned because he is banging another woman? It's just sex after all.

That's when the backlash struck me. Who was this fat bitch to tell me who I could and couldn't interact with on-line? What nerve did she have to send this pathetic letter to me and tell me to butt out of their lives? Just because she couldn't turn him on the way I could, why is that my concern? As for giving her advice on how to attract him... yeah right, like I was going to do anything of the sort. No, if anything I was more determined than ever to entice Scott. Indeed, I'd show her!

What had been a game until now became a mission. Stephanie made a serious error in judgment when she sent me that e-mail only she didn't know it yet... but I had anything to say about she would.

Pushing Too Far?

================

It took longer than ever before - almost four weeks in fact, but just as I knew he would Scott was back in touch, pleading for forgiveness for ignoring me and attaching a number of naughty photos demonstrating his lust for me over Stephanie. Mmmmmmm, I have to say that his wonderful dick looked so good when he was hard!

Scott made no mention of Stephanie so I had to assume she hadn't told him that she'd written. I never bothered to answer her back although I must have mentally written responded to her a hundred times. Sometimes it's just better to say nothing.

Well, if I was going to get serious about this, now was the time. I stood in front of the mirror naked except for a pair of four inch pumps and snapped a few pics of me in various poses, including one I loved in particular of me bent over at the waist with my legs straight, my butt facing the camera with my shaved pussy in full view between my legs with two fingers pushed inside. Scott had been begging for nudes of me and if I was going to make him the first to get them, then they'd better be good.

pghpa
pghpa
1,048 Followers