All Comments on 'On Loan'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
I cannnot help but wonder..perhaps there is more?

I cannot help but wonder...at what it will be next? Perhaps she and Jim fuck right through one of her ovulating periods?

When questions are left, I never rate one of these fantasies very high....

SoftlySoftlyover 19 years ago
A truly great story.

This is a story about love among friends. The wife has great empathy for a male friend that she has teased, without her husband's knowledge, for several years.

The author has written a complex love story about three close friends who share the greatest love of all, the sharing of a man's wife.

I loved it.

Softly

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unreal

It was a edgy story until the husband left them to have sex alone - then I knew it was a wussy husband story - will she bring home a black guy next? And he wants her to have a black baby?

I'm puzzled because you usually have a more believable theme.

Please don't succumb to this - you are a better writter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Great story. Just the right preliminaries! Superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

dam Iwish I could be either one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are a weirdo Aren't you

Any creep that would write such a story must have this in his mind...Hey ridgerunner...you don't happen to have any little girls do you. I am not interested in an old useless worn out stretched out cunted slut..butt a little....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Loved it. Especially liked the eagerness of Kathy and her description. The 69 with hubby inches away from another guy's cock sliding in and out of her pussy was also a big turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terminally hot!

Practically impossible for me to finish this story without orgasming.

redseethruredseethruover 7 years ago
Great story

That made me get off in no time . Brilliantly written and really hot !

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Kentucky

That's the Bluegrass state for you. Marry a whore and share with friends, relatives, Petino, anyone who asks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s surprising how much effort that pathetic little troll puts into posting so many of his lame assed comments. If he had half a brain he would understand that he could just not post and move on to more stories he might like, not to mention the fact that everyone else here thinks he’s just a stupid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. I was picturing myself getting to enjoy my husband’s best friend, Trevor. I’ll admit, I’ve “accidentally “ given him peeks up my skirt or down my top. And seeing him in basketball shorts has let me know that he has a very nice dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC is mad that his sister wouldn’t fuck him. But hey, his two brothers did,so, he has that. And crabs, he has crabs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
A Rarity Among LW Stories

A story that actually describes a wife having extra-marital fun. And doing it well too.

PB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous