On Location Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Commercials are what fund both of our professions," I said, shutting off the car and coming around to open the door as the valet ran up.

"Perhaps," she said, glaring up at me, but also took my hand to climb down from the SUV in the heels. "OK. You have a point."

"Andy, you have to excuse me if I'm a bit awkward. It's strange being out on a date with someone I just met, and being out on a date period. It's hard to date in the smaller TV markets without the whole town knowing about it. So I didn't date much those years. Since coming to DC, I haven't met anyone that caught my interest."

"No worries. We're not out on a date. We are just two nice people who happen to enjoy Italian food," and I smiled.

I gave my name to the hostess who walked us to our table through the high, stacked chrome shelves of wine, and sleek red and silver décor to a table for two in the back. The ceilings were high and it felt like we were in a modern art museum more than a restaurant.

I liked that Andy was obviously intelligent, the biggest turn on ever, and sensitive while still being definitively masculine and easily took control. But I didn't know how much to trust my judgment this soon. I was relieved he was picking wine after checking on red or white. As is often the case, I didn't really know what I liked.

After I ordered the wine, Jenna settled in with her napkin on her lap, turned to me and said, "So how long are you here?" I caught her glancing at my earring again. I guess you don't see that in a lot of the politicos around here.

"Through the end of next week if all goes well. We need to find the right exterior townhome for the female lead, get permission from the owner, and meet with city officials to work out some overall city footage."

The waiter brought the wine, a nice Napa Valley cabernet, and poured. Light from the candles and overhead lamps rippled through the garnet colored wine.

"Have you tried D Street on the Senate side of the Capitol? There are some Victorian townhomes with beautiful stained glass transoms above the windows," she said.

"Thanks! I'll check those out."

She held the wine up to the light admiring the color and its richness. "This is delicious by the way,"

Andy had draped his jacket on the back of the chair so I could watch his arms holding the menu. He had long slim sinewy muscles, which I appreciated much more than bulk, and I wondered what they would feel like around me.

I saw her checking out my arms. "Thanks I went to the vineyard a couple years ago. So what do you recommend?" I asked, studying the menu.

"Any of the pastas -- they make those and the sauces from scratch."

"Anything you don't eat?"

"Just fish, but all other meat and vegetables. How about you -- did you want to share?"

"Of course -- more things to try."

After the waiter took the menus away, she put down her glass and I reached for Jenna's hand, studying the back of it. Red nails like her hair also professionally done. I liked the warmth and her long thin fingers looked as if it would be fun to watch 'em wrap around my cock as she nibbled it.

The Caesar's salads arrived.

"So how did you get into TV news?" I asked.

"A good internship and sending off about 100 demo tapes."

"But why journalism?"

"I like the responsibility, and giving people the important news for their lives."

"But what if cramming in all the facts is boring and people don't pay attention?"

"That's about what my news director said last week. He's always pushing me to be more sensational, but I fight it."

I looked down and then scanned up her body slowly back to her eyes, "You look like a pretty sensational story to me," I said only half teasing.

I looked at his eyes thinking I wouldn't be so opposed to this sensation, as the waiter delivered our entrées .

Andy scooped some pasta from one dish onto both plates.

"You're siding with my editor?" she asked pretending to pout.

"I'm not agreeing. It's an 'either or choice.' Just be a good storyteller and you satisfy his goals -- and your own," I said.

During dinner we talked about some of the more difficult stars I'd worked with, challenges with group script writing, and a few practical jokes that happened in studios. She seemed to enjoy how it's my nature to weave a story while talking.

We finished the bottle of wine and pastas as the restaurant started to clear.

"Dessert?" I asked.

She nodded, "No thanks." Turns out DC rolls up the carpets early, many parts of it pretty much shut down by 10pm. Can't say I was use to that.

Jenna excused herself to run to the restroom to "fix her face."

He seemed like he had a good heart and the packaging around it was a nice bonus including that other impressive package I'd noticed distinctly dressing to the left.

I had already paid and stood to leave when she returned.

"Thank you -- you're right this was fun," she said.

As we walked to the car she looped her hand through my arm. "I don't remember the last time I was on a real dinner date. Definitely before I moved up here 4 months ago. "

I opened the door and Jenna climbed up onto the seat.

"Jenna Davis, how about back to the Marriot for a nightcap? The network will treat you to an Uber Black afterwards," and I smiled.

I could see the "good girl/bad girl" debate going on internally.

What the fuck am I thinking? I don't even know this guy. Yeah, he's hot, but I don't do this.I don't have sex like this.And my underwear is all wrong.Comfortable not sexy. But when was the last time I met a cute, smart, available guy who didn't have DC baggage? Plus he'll be leaving DC soon so I won't have to run into him.

"Sure. Why not?"

Part 2

We were driving back to the hotel down Pennsylvania Avenue when Jenna said, "Turn left here." I did. She continued to direct me to along the other side of The Basin weaving near the Jefferson Memorial towards the Lincoln.

"Park here," Jenna motioned to a lot. I parked, we got out, I locked the car and Jenna came over to me, put her arm around mine and said, "Walk with me," and led me into the National Mall on this thankfully balmy night.

We strolled north towards the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool. I had never been so happy to see so much police presence before in my life and nodded my head towards one as we passed.

We made it to the lawn in between the Reflecting Pool and Lincoln's Memorial. The moon was full and shimmering off of the dark shallow water. Jenna turned towards me, brought her crotch into mine and said, "Kiss me."

I did. And we started making out right there with the police and President Lincoln looking down upon us.

What the hell am I doing?I'm making out with this guy in front of all these cops and I didn't even know him six hours ago.And I directed him here!But, oh my, his chest is mighty fine, and that is a nice dick that he's been hiding in there is very hard. It's been a while since I've felt that.Jenna, you're in trouble...

My hand instinctively started moving under her suit jacket to her right breast when I thought about all of the cops and instead grabbed her ass so I could grind into her harder.

"Well, Jenna Davis, any questions you want me to answer?"

She looked up at me and said, "Did you say you were in a single or a suite?"

I laughed, threw her to the left with a full ballroom turn, pulled her back to me, and we started back towards the rental SUV stopping on occasion to kiss some more.

Leaving the car at valet I looked at her and said, "Bar or room?'

"Room, please"

We made out in the elevator all the way up to my floor. I'm sure shocking the hell out of the older tourist ladies with the blue hair and butterfly glasses.

--#--#--#--

"Are you hungry?I'm hungry," I said.

"A bit, but no reason to call room service.That will take too long.Any snacks or nuts in the minibar?"

"Oh, I can do better than that.Whenever I check into a hotel for a long stay I ask them to bring up a mini-fridge before I check in."And I walked over to it, opened the door and said, "Voilà!"

I pulled the cheeses, olive tapenade, strawberries, crackers and half-bottle of white wine on to the coffee table.Went to the bathroom, found a dry towel, threw it over the bed, piled the goodies onto two large plastic plates I had along with some plastic utensils, went over to the bed, sat down naked, cross legged and said, "Picnic, my dear?"

Jenna laughed and said, "You know I have to work tomorrow."

Pouring the wine I said, "Me too!"She joined me and we had late night snacks as I feasted on her tits and succulent body trying not to pay too much attention to the polished big toe that's was playing with my cock.

--(What is wrong with me?I have an early call tomorrow and I can't keep myself away from that great cock.And it's getting hard again as my foot's playing with it.I'll say that Andy had amazing recuperative powers.)—

Before I knew it the bed was cleared and Jenna has thrown me on my back and was straddling me cowgirl."You have had two orgasms and I have only had one.That is not very gentlemanly."

And she sat down square on my cock until her pelvis was hard against mine, and she threw her head back arching her back thrusting out her glorious chest and started to grind against me.I grabbed hold of her hips, held her down harder and tried to match her rhythm as Jenna was rocking her clit against my pubic bone to a song that only she was hearing.

My cock was as deep into her as it could be as she started to pick up the pace.Her breaths became pants with the occasional deep groan or "Oh my" as the rocking began to have more intention in her motions.

"Put your thumb on my clit, now!"

I did as hard as I could and Jenna's orgasm hit her in shivers and quakes as she was chanting, "That's it, that's it, that's it, that's it."

Her pussy was pulsing around my cock with every spasm flooding more and more of her juices onto my thighs dripping down to the sheets.

Jenna stayed like that for a while then leaned in and gave me a long, deep kiss.

"Okay, now we are even. Fuck me."

And I did watching her auburn haired pussy pumping up and down on my cocks as her breasts rocked and swayed and the hot-red flush of sex crept across her cheeks until she looked down at me and said, "Can you cum?"

I nodded yes and she landed back down on my balls deep again grinding for a while until I heard, "I'm going to cum.Cum with me, Andy.Cum with me."

And I did as she did.

--#--#--#--

I was standing in the suite's living room in a hotel-provided robe after we had both freshened up. I was once again admiring how attractive she was in her suit.

I looked at my phone, "Your Uber Black is here."

She nodded her head. "How much longer are you in town, again?" Jenna asked.

"At least another week. And remember, I'll have to be back to shoot locations in around six."

"I have a big day tomorrow," she said. "I've got to find the cops who were involved in that car chase and get their butts on camera."

"Good luck."

"I have my ways," and she walked over to me and gave me another long, deep kiss.

"Goodnight, Andy." You turned a lousy day into one to remember," and she gave me a wink.

"Nice to meet you Jenna Davis," I said, and she headed towards the door.

I stopped her, "How am I going to find you besides turning on my TV?"

"I left my card on the table," and she blew me a kiss goodbye and closed the door behind me.

Oh, I could get into big trouble with this guy.Smart, good looking, a great lay.Oh yes!Big trouble.

I watched the suite's door close, looked at the coffee table and picked up the card. It read

Jenna Davis

Reporter

With the station's logo and information on the lower right side with her direct line and work email at the bottom. I noticed some writing and turned the card over.

In hotel ballpoint pen was written her personal cell and email. I smiled, found my wallet, gave the card a kiss, and put it in the sleeve with the important cards.


12