Two BFFs Meet Two Horny Pilots

Story Info
Shy girl is urged on by BFF to erotic adventure.
14.8k words
4.69
25.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

This is a tale about two young ladies who meet a pilot and co-pilot during a stopover. Sexual adventures ensue. Enjoy. - KissedMany

***

Oh my god, this bikini is so small. It seemed okay in the deserted beaches by the Great Barrier Reefs in Australia with only young folks around. But here by the hotel pool, I'm feeling shy around all these older folks. It's not that the mature men are staring at me. It's just that I feel like a tart among these ladies with more conservative swimwear. Thank goodness I have my BBF lying on the next lounging chair tanning beside me. Her bikini is just as small, and she doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks.

Hi, my name is Francis, but people call me Franny. I'm here in New Zealand of all places with my best friend Natalie. We are finishing our post-university graduation trip. Most young people go to Europe, but Natalie has this thing about Australia. She says the Aussie men are hot and party animals just like her. So, we went there for three weeks. It was an absolute hoot. Natalie went wild and I was my normal, conservative self, making sure she didn't get into too much trouble. I can't wait to get back to Minneapolis to tell the folks and my boyfriend all the things we saw and did. Of course, Natalie's secrets stay down under.

So, you might ask, how did we get here to Auckland, New Zealand? Well, we were flying to Hawaii as a stopover for our flight home to the Mid-West. A volcano went off on the island and our plane was diverted here. We'll be flying out to L.A. tomorrow and be in Minneapolis late in the day. We landed early this morning and the airline gave us a nice room in a luxury hotel for our one-night impromptu stay. They even gave us a hundred-dollar food and beverage voucher. Gotta love it. I guess it's not bad to have our holiday extended for a day.

We have a perfect, sunny in New Zealand happening. There was a buffet lunch and we've finished one Pina Colada and started on another. This is a nice change from all the beer we drank in Australia.

Let me tell you about myself and Natalie. I'm twenty-three with a new Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in education. I want to be a teacher. My physical stats are height five foot three, a bit tiny, with measurements of 32B-24-34, a small bum and breasts just handful size. I have blonde hair that right now is in cornrows since an old aborigine lady braided it on the beach for five Aussie dollars. Not to brag, but people say I'm pretty and I get a lot of guys hitting on me. I'm from small-town Minnesota but went to the big city for my education. This could be why I'm a bit shy. I have a great boyfriend, Steve, who I adore. He's from my hometown and we've been going out since high school. I've missed him madly since I've been away. School has delayed us getting married but I'm sure that's in the cards. Our sex play is very pleasant.

Natalie is a real firecracker. She graduated with an Arts degree. The only thing we have in common is that we're both from the same sleepy, small town. But there is no way, Natalie is going back there. She is heading to New York to make her mark. In many ways, we are opposites. We dormed together and she would party often while I was the studious one. She had a string of boyfriends. I had one, Steve, back in our hometown, and never cheated on him. It was super interesting to be around her. True to form, it was her idea to buy these small bikinis. There is no way I'm taking it home. Mom would disown me and Steve would be mad. Best, I just leave it here in the hotel.

Natalie whispers over to me, "I think those are the two pilots from our plane. I saw them checking in before us in their uniforms this morning. They look so yummy in bathing suits."

"Stop it, Natalie. You are such a man hungry slut." I look at her and we break out laughing. "But I love you so much, BFF." We give each other a high five.

Background: Captain Blake Jenkins is an experienced airline pilot at thirty-eight years old from Australia. He's been divorced for three years and is content to be an eligible bachelor playing the field. Stopovers usually lead to picking up a girl for a short-term fling. Some women at cities where he stops frequently think of themselves as girlfriends because he visits them often. Auckland is not one of those. He's never landed here. Women find him handsome. He has a bit of grey in his dark hair and he keeps his body fit.

This flight's co-pilot, Robert Drake, is a young man of twenty-six with just six months in big passenger jets. He was born in South Africa but grew up in England. This is his dream job and Captain Jenkins has been a great mentor. They've flown together for three months now. He's a good-looking young man with sandy, blonde hair and a friendly smile. He's a fitness buff who wants to train for a triathlon.

Captain Jenkins and Bob are standing by the bar with beers in their hands.

Captain Blake Jenkins' Viewpoint

I pissed at having to land here. Hawaii was my three-day layover and Becky, beautiful hot Becky, had me staying at her place. Dammit. Well, looking around the pool, there are a few nice-looking girls that might be possibilities during Bob and my short-term stay.

"Bob, you see any girls or women that catch your fancy?"

"Funny you should ask, Blake. I was checking out the scene. There's those two over there. I'm pretty sure they were on our plane."

"Don't know Bob. They look mighty young for me. Why don't you give them a go. I'll wait to see how the bar scene shapes up with more mature birds."

"Hell, Blake, you told me that two girls travelling together can't be split up. They fuck together or not at all. I've gotten lucky with you three times when we worked together with two women. I'll never forget those two married Italian tourist ladies in Buenos Aires on the beach. It was an animal act. I bow to your seductive ability."

"You're right, Bob. They look like the best possibility. Let's go over and chat. But let me say this, if they are of two types, you go with the easier tarty one and I'll give a go at a modest type. I'm always up for a challenge."

"Righto, gov. But just like those two young British university students in Paris last month, one was hot for sex and the other just wanted to make out. I was cool with you fucking the easy one after me. She loved getting banged by both of us."

"That was fun. Hell, we'll just go with the flow wherever things go. I'm not hard up for sex but it's a fun way to kill some time in an unscheduled stopover in a new city."

Franny's Viewpoint

I hear Natalie's voice in glee, "Those two dreamy pilots are coming our way. Oh, my god."

Sure enough, they are coming straight at us. They're like two male models, super hot. Wow, They stop looking down at us laying out on our lounging chairs.

The older fellow says, "Hi ladies, we thought we recognized you from our screwed-up flight. Is that you?"

Natalie smiles a big come-on smile and says, "Yes, that's us. And we were looking over at you too. Weren't we Franny?"

I blush at Natalie's flirty line and say, "Yes." My brain is frozen and can't think of anything else to say to these two handsome men.

The older man continues, "My name is Blake. My friends call me Captain Jenkins." He breaks out in a big friendly grin. "Just kidding. And this is my wingman, Bob. He was the co-pilot that landed us so smoothly this morning."

Natalie chirps in, "I'm Natalie and this is my best friend and travelling buddy. Franny." I smile up at them.

The younger man says, "I've got an idea. Why don't we go over to a table under an umbrella and chat? If we're trapped in Auckland, why not have some interesting conversation."

Natalie jumps up and says, "We'd love to join you." She looks down at me with a stern face. "Wouldn't we, Franny?"

I get the message and I also think it would be nice to chat with some airline pilots, especially good looking ones like these two. They must have all kinds of interesting adventures. I carry my half full drink with me.

Captain Blake Jenkins' Viewpoint

Well that was easy. That Natalie is surely the tarty bird that Bob should have no trouble bedding. I'm sure he's picked up on that. I can see him maneuvering over to her while young Natalie is close to me. Bob is a good listener and learning about women with our sexual adventures flying around the world. He's found us a table under a palm tree. We sit, boy-girl-boy-girl.

I say, "Girls, please order whatever you want. The airline picks up our entire bill on these unscheduled stopovers. It's our treat."

Natalie says happily, "That's super. You guys are terrific. I'll have a Daiquiri. They are yummy."

Franny says, "I'm still working on this drink, but thanks."

Just as I thought, Fanny is the sensible one. She is just such a cute, polite young thing. Wouldn't it be sweet to snuggle up with her? Worth a try.

Franny's Viewpoint

Natalie is such an open book. She just loves being around men and I can see she just vibrating with these handsome guys with British and Aussie accents. I'd better keep my wits about me and stay with her to keep her safe.

Captain Blake, is exactly as I'd expect an airline pilot to be, confident, intelligent, strong and self-assured. He'd have to be to have the lives of hundreds of people in his hands every day. I feel so exposed in this tiny bikini sitting so close to him with his muscular bare chest and strong handsome face. He has on dark aviation sunglasses. He's looking at me not Natalie. Bob and my BFF are chatting and laughing away when Captain Bob leans towards me.

"So, what brought you two beautiful girls to Australia? I assume that's where you were holidaying."

I blush at the beautiful part and reply, "We just graduated university, and this is our big, first trip outside the United States."

"I hope you had a good time in my country, I'm an Aussie."

"We had a great time. We visited Sydney and spent a lot of time on the east coast along the Great Barrier Reef region. I even learned to surf a bit."

Captain Blake Jenkins' Viewpoint

I love these aviator sunglasses. They are so dark that my eyes are totally hidden. I can look at this girl's cute body without her knowing. This bright pink bikini top is very revealing. It shows most of the tops of her beautiful breasts. She has gotten a nice light caramel tan on the beaches of Australia but at the edges of her swimsuit I can see a hint of alabaster white underneath. I love seeing tanned nude women with snow white private areas. Tan lines are so sexy. I'd love to see this young bird's, sweet, pure white titties. I love her sweet, luscious, pink lips as she talks. This girl has such wholesome charm. I'm getting a chubby just thinking about holding her tight ass in my hands.

She's been talking while I was ogling her assets. I think she said something about being a teacher.

"So, you'd like to be a teacher?"

"Yes, like I said my major was in childhood education. Now I'm back to two years of teacher's college. Enough about me, how did you get into flying?"

Franny's Viewpoint

When I was talking, there was this sexual vibe coming from him that I can't put words to. I can't see his eyes but it seemed like he could see right through my swimsuit. He had a certain smile on his lips. He seemed to be concentrating, maybe about me, and I could see his nostrils flare when he took deep breaths. My boyfriend's breathing goes like that when he's horny for sex. But Captain Bob is just having a casual conversation with us younger folks. I must be mistaken.

I missed most of what he's just said but I'll nod like I'm listening.

The captain continues, "After the air force, I got a piloting job with a large corporation to fly their company jet."

Gee, my drink's finished. I must have been sipping it while Pilot Blake was talking. It's not what he's saying it's more like just looking at him. He's very handsome, masculine and very nude with just his speedo on sitting so close to me. It's natural that I would get a bit flustered. My boyfriend Steve doesn't have the strong build that Captain Blake has. But of course, that doesn't matter. Steve is great but it's kind of interesting being with a mature, worldly man like Blake. Can't blame a girl for looking.

The Captain stands up and says, "Fanny, let me get you another Pina Colada. Bob, why don't we get the ladies another drink. Come and help me carry them."

My goodness, when he stood up his crotch was at eye level. His penis is lying sideways in his Speedo. It's an impressive package. I hope he didn't see me blush when I looked at it. Can't blame a girl for looking. I have a great boyfriend at home so looking is as far as anything will go with the Captain.

Captain Blake Jenkins' Viewpoint

I say, "Bob, how's it going with your lady?"

"Perfect. She's very animated and flirty with me. It couldn't be going any better. I even told her that we are going to the European pool on the other side and they could join us if they wish. Just as I thought, she's all for it and will get her girlfriend to go too."

"Bob, you devil. The European pool is where the girls go topless. Franny is very sweet and shy and I'm thinking it will take all my charms to get anywhere beyond a good night kiss on the cheek. I doubt that she'll go topless. No, I think that's too big a jump for my bird, mate."

Bob says to the bartender, "Just a half shot in the Daiquiri please."

Then to me, "Natalie has had a couple of drinks before we came along. I don't want her drunk when we do the slap and tickle, mate." He gives me a big wink. "I'll get her in the pool to sober up and do a bit of touchie-feelie in the water. All is good man."

Franny's Viewpoint

Natalie takes the chair next to me and is totally excited. "I think Bob likes me. Oh my god, he's such a dreamboat. I'm going to die. Jeez, did you see his body. He's like the statue of David or something. I get chills just sitting beside him."

I try to calm her down, "Natalie, my friend, calm down." I give her a sisterly hug. Her hormones tend to go tilt but this is the worst I've seen.

She whispered pleadingly into my ear, "Bob says he and the pilot are going over to the European Pool and we can come if we want."

I push her shoulders back and look her in the eyes, "What's a European Pool?"

"You know how the European women are so cool with their bodies. Well the European Pool is where the women go topless with just their bikini bottoms on."

I react in horror, "Holy shit. And you want us to go there?"

Natalie pleads, "Please, please. Do this for me. Nobody will ever know. You owe me one from that night where I rescued you from that lacrosse asshole."

This doesn't seem right, "I don't know."

"Come on, best female friend. Modern women don't think baring your boobs is a big thing."

"Okay, Natalie but if you ever tell Steve, I'll kill you."

She gives me a big hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're the best."

I see the men coming back from the bar. They are two handsome guys. Captain Blake looks so mature and in command as he walks beside Bob. Oh Jesus, I just realized I'll be baring my breasts to this man. Steve and my doctor are the only men who have seen me naked on top. But, I couldn't say no to Natalie. She'd never forgive me for interrupting her adventure.

Captain Blake smiles at me and sits down. Immediately Natalie blurts out, "Bob, I was talking with Fanny and she wants to go to the European pool too. Don't you Franny?"

I blush a thousand shades of red and say, "Yes." Dam, I think that I should say something more but my voice isn't working. Blushing is so juvenile. Captain Blake will think I'm so immature.

Captain Blake Jenkins' Viewpoint

Whew, my lucky day. I didn't think Fanny would go for this. But you never can tell with women.

I stand and say, "Okay then, let's go to the European Pool."

Natalie and Bob go first and they are holding hands and she is smiling and talking a mile a minute looking up at him. She has a nice womanly bum and her bikini bottom reveals almost all of it. Not quite a string thong but almost as revealing.

Fanny walks beside me silently carrying her drink with a worried look on her face. I get a short look at her small, tight butt. Things are looking up.

I try to calm her nerves, "Most European beaches are topless nowadays. I've been to many. It's not a big deal over there. A lot of women in Australia go topless. Did you spot any on your travels?"

"I saw a couple of girls on a secluded beach topless, but Natalie and I never did it. The trend hasn't hit Minnesota yet."

I continue, "Well good for you to be a trend setter."

She breaks into a nervous smile. That's a small victory I'm thinking.

"There had better not be any people taking photos there."

"No way, sweetheart. It's totally not allowed. Don't worry."

We go through a gate with a guard showing our room keys. The pool has about fifty or so people with a few more men than women. I find that single men like to come and look at the babes. There are bare-breasted women of all ages and figures lounging and walking around casually.

We near a table that Bob and Natalie have spotted, and she strips off her top and throws her hands in the air in celebration.

She shouts, "Hello Europe, Natalie is here!"

All eyes turn to her. People look up from their books, their tanning, their swimming and all else.

Franny's Viewpoint

Oh my god, Natalie is so out there. She's running back to me. Oh shit.

She says happily, "Let me get this top off of you. You'll love to be FREE. It's great."

She undoes my top and pulls it off in a wink. I'm naked with the whole pool looking at me. My hands want to fly to my chest and cover my breasts but that would be so childish. I could crawl in a hole. I quickly sit down to be at least a little bit out of sight.

Captain Blake says, "I can see that you're nervous about all these people seeing you. Why don't you sit in this chair with your back to them and I'll sit here? That way it's only me and the waiters as well as people walking by that will see you. I hope you don't mind me looking at your beautiful body. I'm just a man."

Men are all so predictable. Their minds are always on sex. But you've got to love them.

"Thanks Captain Jenkins. You're such a flirt but it's okay. I can see you are a gentleman."

"Please call me Blake. We are on the ground now and you're safe with me."

He gives my knee a reassuring squeeze. I realize my shoulders are hunched over like a prude. I'm twenty-four and a mature woman so I sit up straight and lift my breasts at their proper proud angle. They say when you are in Rome, do as the Romans.

Blake smiles as he sees me show off my assets and says, "Hey, that's my girl." He gives my knee another squeeze leaving his hand there a bit longer this time. His sunglasses betray nothing, but I can feel his eyes drilled into my chest. There is that stillness and the nostrils flaring as he breathes in and out deeply. Oh, sweet mercy, my nipples are starting to harden. My body is betraying me. Having this handsome mostly naked hunk sitting so close to me looking at my naked body is so erotic.

Captain Blake Jenkins' Viewpoint

This girl has incredible tits. Just as I suspected, they are snow white with small pink areolas. I will be great to caress them and roll her tiny nipples in my fingers. Wait, those nipples are getting bigger. Whew, they are standing at attention. I think this shy girl is getting a bit turned on. She knows I'm checking her out behind my sunglasses. Girls have an instinct about that. Hell, I want her to know I'm hot for her. Look she's biting her lip nervously. But she's not covering herself up. That's a good sign.

I say, "I hope I'm not out of line when I say you are a very attractive woman. I can tell you have a strong intellect too. You're the total package." She looks down shyly. "No, I mean it. I see and meet a lot of women and you are right up there."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers