On Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt like the tables were turned now however, like she was the one begging for it. And her beautiful brown eyes, now glinting with a silent plea, made it perfectly clear how badly she wanted her big brother's mouth on hers. Feeling his warm breath now clashing with hers, Skylar closed her eyes and moistened her succulent lips invitingly.

Two seconds later, his mouth covered hers. He sucked her pretty lips tentatively, as if they'd been slathered in poison. Skylar answered with a suck of her own, one greatly needier. This seemed to have emboldened her brother because his arms locked around her sexy little waist, and his lips latched onto hers for dear life.

Skylar could instantly tell that this kiss was like nothing she had ever experienced before. The taboo along with the way she felt about him pumped her excitement to new highs. There was genuine electricity passing between them, the kind that people rarely feel, the kind that makes your insides quiver and your heart explode.

She moaned against his lips, pulling herself closer to his body. Her lips, supple as a virgin's thigh, parted, and her sweet, nimble tongue slipped into his mouth. She was teasing, never fully committing, until his tongue chased hers down, and they tangled hotly. The taste of her saliva seasoned with the strawberry-flavored lips gloss she had on was driving her brother's heart rate up rapidly.

She didn't taste like how he'd imagined a sister would, but rather, she tasted like a girl, like the sexiest girl on the face of the earth, and it made every synapse of his nervous system light up like a Christmas tree. It was the most mind-blowing sensation, listening to her salacious gasping, the sounds her small, shapely mouth was making as it slid wetly on his.

Skylar wasn't letting up, tensing her graceful arms as they encircled his neck, working whatever little muscles she had in those slender thighs to keep her brother locked to her body and his mouth to hers. She could feel his muscular arms tightening around her waist in response, and she moaned into his kiss, her large breasts now giving against his chest.

Their need for one another fed their kiss, a kiss that grew more demanding with each passing second. And after not even twenty minutes of passionate mouth-to-mouth, Lucas was coming dangerously close to overdosing on her.

"What's wrong?" Skylar panted, her lips swollen with their kiss, her eyelids drooping in arousal.

"I just need a little break," Lucas rasped breathily, his fingers entwining in her long, scented hair. "My heart is beating too fast I think."

He chuckled, trying to play it down, but his sister saw right through him. He was clearly experiencing an intense reaction to her kissing, a sensory overflow of sorts. She was moved to tears by it, largely because she was experiencing something very similar.

"Lucas..." she breathed ever so softly while bestriding his lap.

"Yeah?"

"This... f-feels really special to me."

Lucas tucked her hair behind her ear but otherwise gave no reaction. Her eyes glistened, her husky pitch uneven as she spoke, and in his current emotional state, it felt a bit unsettling.

"I haven't felt this way in... a long, long time."

His head bobbed nervously. "Me neither."

She shifted in his lap, her crotch inching closer to his. "Whatever happens with us from here on, all I ask is just..."

He caressed up her back, waiting for her to make eye contact again. "What?"

Her big brown eyes, now trickling tears, met his. "... please don't hurt me."

His chest seized up, and his hands froze on her body. "I will never hurt you, Skylar. I love y—"

Lucas may have gulped back the rest of that sentence, but he knew he wasn't quick enough. There was just no way she hadn't figured out where this was heading, and the astounded look on her face suggested he'd be a fool to even try to spin this. It was beyond salvageable.

"I know you just heard that, and uh... I mean... you were crying, and I'm not very good at seeing you, um... cry."

A somewhat flummoxed yet amused Skylar observed him as he fumbled for words. She had no doubt what he had meant to say, but she hadn't expected him to feel like this any time soon, let alone say it. And although she was his sister, this was definitely not the kind of I-love-you a guy would say to his sister.

"So when you um"—he gulped—"got all emotional, I didn't really think about what I was... err.... it was sort of uh..."

"Is this like a guy thing?" she asked, her brows raised a notch in amusement. "The muttering and stammering you do when you're so afraid of your feelings? Or is it because... you feel like this for me?"

He chuckled, shaking his head helplessly. "Both, I guess."

She giggled, as well. It was just so gratifying seeing him floundering, knowing he was trapped beyond help.

"But, Skylar, listen, you don't have to say it back. Like... it's totally cool if you—"

"I love you, too, you doofus! And yeah... that way."

"Oh, thank god," he sighed, and Skylar broke into soft laughter at his exaggerated display of relief.

"Feel better, bro?"

"Much. 'Cause I was totally lying before when I said I'd be cool with you not loving me back."

Skylar shook her head, laughing. She then gazed deeply into his eyes. "Lucas, I'm head over heels in love with you. That's why I'm so afraid. Because... you genuinely have the power to hurt me now in ways that you never could, in ways that really only one person could."

"I'd die before I hurt you."

A small emotional smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. She leaned in, her pretty nails raking lovingly at the back of his head. "On me."

Lucas smiled, finding her gaming-influenced wording strangely appropriate.

He welded his mouth to hers, and his tongue parted her lips. He spun them around, his lust for her clouding his judgment. Skylar whimpered when he pressed up to her crotch, and a hot rush of arousal slithered down her body. Her legs encircled his butt, holding him tightly to the crux of her thighs, as she allowed her big bro to taste her to the fullest.

His tongue dueled hers, worshiping its muscular length. Skylar sucked his lips passionately before her tongue sought his out again, first swirling, then massaging, and finally dragging languidly across his lips. Soon, they began grinding, groping, flaming that fire that let loose in the pit of their stomachs.

A swift hour later, Lucas was again forced to break the kiss, on physical grounds this time.

"What'd you stop?" she gasped, caressing up the muscles of his back.

"Because... we may need to take it down a few notches."

Confusion creased her forehead before her eyes grew wide with the realization. "Oh my god, I'm blue-balling you, aren't I?!"

He laughed, tucking her hair behind her ear romantically. "Don't worry about it."

A content grin pulled on her lips. It made her heart swell with pride, knowing that he was on the verge of exploding as they made out.

"But..." She pouted sweetly as her legs crossed around him, gluing the bulge in his trunks to the furnace between her legs. "I want to kiss you some more. No, I need to kiss you some more. I wanna kiss you all night long."

"Baby, believe me, I want nothing more. Just give me a minute to cool off, is all."

It sent her heart aflutter when her brother called her 'baby'. She was his baby now.

"What?" Lucas asked, a quizzical expression on his face. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Oh, for no reason..." She held him close by the nape of his neck as she kissed up his jawline and across his throat, before she breathed sensually in his ear, "... baby..."

He pulled back from her, the excitement knotting in his stomach. He couldn't believe how good it felt hearing her calling him that.

"What?" his sister rasped, feigning innocence. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Lucas gave a breathy chuckle. "So it's like that?"

She arched a shapely brow, her eyes glinting in mischief. "You started it, baby."

Lucas laughed again.

He then took her in his arms and climbed up to the bench that rimmed the waterline of the hot tub. Skylar hooked her limbs around him and allowed him to reposition them. She was still straddling him, only they were now out of the water.

They immediately locked lips, their tongues folding sensually into one another. It felt vastly different kissing him in the open air, Skylar thought. And by different, she meant better, if that was even possible. She could now feel him, like really feel him. The warmth of his body, the muscles on his abdomen and back, and his prominent erection between her long, slim legs.

Her right arm curled around his neck while her left hand traversed his hard abdomen. He was so fit against her touch, and it was making her teen pussy throb impatiently. She moaned into his hot kiss, squeezing his pecks, palming his tight waist, grinding her little dripping sex on his brotherly bulge. Oh god, how was she going to stop?

Lucas pondered the same question as he kissed her passionately. For one, his little sis was an amazing kisser, and her taste was intoxicating. And her body, goddamn that luscious body, felt so good against his, so supple and inviting. Her breasts, large and firm, smashed into his chest. Her curves, so many, so soft, and yet her body so lean and taut that he could barely feel her weight.

All these different sensations coalesced, fueling his desire, making him hungry—no, desperate for her. It didn't help at all that she was grinding that succulent pussy of hers on him mercilessly, whimpering, sucking on his tongue, stroking his body with unbridled passion.

"Sky..." he panted.

"Yeah, baby?" she whimpered.

"I c-can't. We have to stop, because if we don't, I may not able be to later."

"I know," she croaked, her breath coming out quick and shallow. "But I can't stop. I can't."

"No, we have to! I'm not playing!"

She stopped sucking on his neck and slowed her grinding. She knew he wasn't playing. She could periodically feel him pulsing between her legs. Poor baby, he was so hard, so aching. She'd gotten him so worked up.

She pulled her lush hair back, contemplating. "Do you wanna... take care of it?"

His cock throbbed, and he could feel more precum seeping from the head. He'd probably released a load worth of precum while they'd been making out.

"What do you mean?"

She resumed sucking across his throat. Her voice was low and seductive when she whispered, "You can if you want. The night is still young. Unless... you don't wanna kiss me anymore."

"I want to kiss you forever."

She sucked his lips, teasing the opening of his mouth with the tip of her tongue. "Promise?"

"Skylar, I'm fucking crazy about you. I could literally kiss you for a month straight, and I'm not even kidding."

She giggled. "That's so romantic, baby." She resumed sucking on his neck, and her pelvis gyrated as she rubbed her soaking self on him yet again. "Then... just go ahead, take care of it."

"What, like... now?"

"Uh-huh..." she rasped.

"Um... how should I...." he faltered, feeling awfully shy all of a sudden.

"Just... grab it and... do your thing."

"Over my trunks?"

"No, silly," she giggled. "Under."

"Oh..." He swallowed. "And you'd be okay with that?"

She kissed his soft lips as lovingly as she could. "More than okay. I just want you to relax."

"Um... alright."

Timid, he slipped his hand into his white trunks. The shaft was hard as stone, the veins etched to it bulging, and the head was puffy and slick when his fingers snaked around it.

His sister watched excitedly. Her virgin pussy ached something fierce when he started moving his hand, stroking his dick for her. Too bad she could only see the outlines of his hand as his fist bobbed. Drunken with lust, she lowered herself, nestling her crotch along his cock while he jerked off, and how his hand was rubbing her, as well.

Lucas nearly exploded when she did that. There was something so obscene about it, stroking his bare cock while simultaneously stimulating her.

Skylar slid the straps of her top halfway down her arms, exposing more of her bosom to him. She wanted him to stare at his kid sister's big tits as he was stroking them both, and she had a feeling that he wouldn't object.

"Jesus, baby," he mumbled, drinking in that porn cleavage. "God, your rack is amazing."

"Thanks, bro," she breathed, concentrating on his hand as it ground on her pussy.

She was pretty much showing him everything but her nipples. He could even spot the rims of her areolas. They were brown and looked fucking delicious. He so wanted to pull the top off of her and suck her nipples into his mouth.

"Sky?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think... do you think you could maybe um... with me?"

His little sis cocked a brow. "You want me to... touch myself?"

"Could you?" he pleaded.

Skylar took a few seconds to consider it. She then leaned her forehead on his, and her delicate hand wormed into her bikini bottom. She passed her lithe fingers across the slick entrance, moistening her small labia. She could feel her brother's warm breath tensing on her lips as he watched spellbound. He was so aroused, and so was she, monitoring every movement in his trunks, no matter how slight.

Lucas gazed upon her crotch as her fingers deftly explored. Like Skylar, he could only see her fingers moving, and occasionally a tantalizing flash of her hairless mons. He stroked his towering member while staring at the large pale swells on her chest, then down between her legs as she worked herself, and then at her stunning face when she cried lustily.

It was almost too much, witnessing his breathtaking sister manipulating her teen slit, soft whimpers leaving her parted lips intermittently. The potent scent of her excitement traveled up his nostrils, making him simmer with sex. He stroked himself with purpose as he tried taking it all in.

"Oh my god, you're so beautiful..." he breathed, his fist pumping in his trunks. "And you smell so fucking delicious..."

"Gnnnnnnnn..." Skylar forced out as the pads of her fingers drove her turgid nub in circles.

She thrust her mouth at his, and her tongue pried his lips open. Her fragranced pussy was sopping wet, her folds plump and oily. Her nipples, fully engorged, prodded into the materiel of her top. She wailed wantonly as the constant friction sent all kinds of scrumptious sensations running through her.

Bleary-eyed, she strummed at her swollen clit urgently, and soon, the ache of her arousal flared out in her belly. She felt herself tensing deep inside, the elusive reward finally within grasp.

"L-Lucas!" she cried into his kiss, her pitch high and throaty. Her face scrunched up with pleasure, and she broke into soft husky whines.

Lucas blew his load the second his virgin sister began writhing with her powerful orgasm. His cock quaked in his hand, spewing out thick spurts of seed with incredible pressure. He grunted as he pumped his cum out, creaming his trunks. He then kissed Skylar passionately, yet allowing her to whimper, to cry her cute feminine cries as the orgasm rippled through her.

"Oh my god, baby..." she cried, her voice breathily hoarse as it stammered out of her pretty little mouth.

The young, hot babe convulsed as they both came, nibbling her brother's lip, whining out his name. It seemed like an eternity before her spasms ebbed away. She shuddered, her breath quivering, her soaked hand trembling on her throbbing sex. Lucas released his still-tense penis and wrapped his strong arms around her while she slowly recovered.

This may have been the most moving thing Skylar had felt all evening. She felt very vulnerable at the moment, and her big brother holding her like this made her feel secure in their love. Her arms crossed behind his neck, and their lips touched. In the afterglow, they kissed tenderly, lovingly, knowing that after tonight life would never be the same.

*****

To be continued...