All Comments on 'On Me Ch. 02'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

An incredible story. If we have to wait another 12 months for the next chapter to be posted then it will be worth every minute of it.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 3 years ago

OK, so where to begin...aside from the obvious 13 month wait for the second chapter. You tryin' to be the next George RR Martin or something!?!?!

As for the story itself I once more gave it a 4* since it still doesn't provide that high class feeling I know you can deliver but teases just enough for me to almost beg for more. My fear of a dramatic moment that will decide their relationship came as feared but also went quite soon thereafter, almost too soon yet caused enough of catharsis to more than make up for it. Of course life isn't all roses so drama must be, but more than drama itself it's important what purpose it serves and you once more utilised it to perfection.

My other point of doubt from chapter 1, namely side characters, was addressed more than satisfactory and made the world of the story somehow more whole and a lot more wholesome (not sure how this fits in an erotic story though).

All in all a very enjoyable read that came and delivered your by now usual standard, updated and upgraded the whole experience some more, yet left more to be desired. Do not take that last part as something bad, I want you to do your best each time and time again so that we reap the benefits of it. That 5 star will surely come one day :)

andrewkennedyandrewkennedyalmost 3 years ago

You have a gift for writing that’s for sure however in all of your stories, it’s just hard to like your characters. And it’s not necessarily their personality but the way you keep bringing their ex’s and their slutty ways. I don’t know, I just find a hard time getting involved in the story and in their romance when their exes keep coming back. You know how to write and you’re talented at it, but your characters are just hard to like and create a bond with. With all of that said, good luck with your future projects and hope you’re healthy on these hard times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story so far - ya your bro / sis stories are by far the best on the site - you take the time to write an actual story and not just smut and you try to make it at least semi-realistic with legit concerns for people finding out, how they'll react, etc. So great job, looking forward to more!

xavierwxavierwalmost 3 years ago

Dude, you have GOT to write the next chapter in this saga! Although the heat in the sex scenes have been enough to earn you 5-stars, despite a couple of instances of ineffective proofing and short-shrift given to 2 areas that would have been made even better by a little more development, you have transcended all of that by adding intense drama and romance to the story! It make the story SO much better for it!

Too many of us are standing by for Chapter 3. Don't disappoint!

X-Man

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948almost 3 years ago
So far so good (great actually) but the the delay?

Great so far. Looking forward to chapter three. Hopefully it will be available sooner rather than later.

I enjoy happily ever after if that influences you?

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Dam can't wait to read next chapter in this story....another book marked story. I will watching and wiating for more. Good job.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 3 years ago

I’m enjoying the buildup with these characters so far. Please don’t stop this one lol. Like every other writer here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One potential angle that seems like it could be very hot to pursue. In Ch 01 when they were in the hot tub and she told her brother the story about her ex BF holding her down to it fuck her with their friends in the next room. Obviously she blew his mind and seriously turned him on with her story. But, also, since he's never had that type of sexual relationship himself she gave him some insights as to her sexual preferences. More back stories of her dirty, kinky past could be so hot as well as giving her brother some pointers on how to keep her sexually satisfied.

nymetsinaznymetsinazalmost 3 years ago

Both parts are amazing!!! Hurry up with the next segment!!! Lol

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Loving this series! I really hope it keeps going. At the same time, knowing your writing, I’m waiting for the shoe to drop and tear your loyal readers apart. So looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely, I can't wait to see what will happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story! More please!

pitaya35pitaya35almost 2 years ago

mmmm. one year between part 1 and 2. Part 3 could arrive soon ? I hope so !

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Hopefully Blackmatter will finish this wonderfully written story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're still trying to hard to be gritty, edgy. You're going for Less than Zero and you're coming up with the horny Breakfast Club.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

will there be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Soooo, that’s it? You gotta finish this story

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

Not as good as the first chapter but not bad either. It would be nice to see it finished though.

RicubRicub4 months ago

Enjoyed the story hoping for s part 3

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The first part seemed to be story about siblings falling in love. It was entertaining, but a few red flags. Bro was at first appalled when his sister told him about her submissiveness, but soon we are to discover that he actually got off thinking about her that way.

On to part two. Right at the beginning they are having a sexual encouter, and to me it was thoroughly disappointing. So presumably they love each other, but all they do is to recycle her encounter with a previous boyfriend, all of it based on porn movie cliches that have been invented because of their photogenic qualities and whatever else reasons. Even pornstars don't have sex privately the way they do in in front of the camera. The brother behaves absolutely selfish and their main bond, during that mentioned sexual encounter early in part two, seems to be the now shared kink.

It's ok to write a story about kinky behaviour, but to me it's not very convincing to first pretend this would be about romantic love. In my generation people in love with each other tended to be spontaneous in their way of love making. We weren't like Pavlov's dogs. Nowadays, judging from the majority of stories I read, people are conditioned by their consumption of silly porn. If you are a guy in love the biggest aphrodisiac is to place the sperm were it (potentially) counts, and if the couple isn't extremely mismatched regarding the size of the penis vs. vagina, it is also the physically most pleasing experience to put the one into the other, as nature intended. Everything else is for variety or an outlet during her period, or a way of practicing safer sex (as for titty fucking, femoral sex and similar practices). Or because you are having sex with someone you don't love, that you are not committed to. Or because a person has a specific kink. From my experiences someone who is really neavily into kinks the person(s) he or she is practicing them with are dispensable. Unless you long for sex with a sibling predominantly because of the fact it's a sibling. That's a kink that usually leaves you with a limited choice of potential partners.

So I won't continue reading this series,

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Guys are scum. Women are saints. We get it. I'd give this a 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackmatter@blackmatter
I try to write meaningful erotica.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

On Me Ch. 01 Previous Part
On Me Series Info

SIMILAR Stories