All Comments on 'On my Knees, Waiting'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

wow...I am hard as a rock now...64dethanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i gave this ...

story a 5 b/c the author BEGGED for it like he begs for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot , Hot Submission!

Wow, that was a great story to read and jerk off to. I loved imagining myself in the role and fucking your mouth in the public toilets. The way you wrote that suggest to me that you have done that in real life, if so can I call you a cum sucking little bitch and know that you got a sexed up 60 year old off!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great! Great! Great!

What a great story! Hope that you will follow it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You dream of other mens cocks

I liked very much the atmosphere. Especially the end, when you simply followed another man in the toilets. THis is obviously more than fantasy. Once one get used to be spoiled and humiliated, its becomes an addiction and the worse the place, the most submissive your attitude becomes.

The final step is to let your wife or other people you know, witness your humiliation. But then it is too late to go back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You have no choice...."SUCK"

Yeah, good little story. I like the fact that you have no choice...lol. You are driven to be a cock slave, a slut to any man who wants to relieve himself in your mouth. I'm sure you would enjoy it more if your wife watched. I know I would. I'd love seeing the look on her face when I totally dominate you in front of her. She'd cream her panties.

Also, I enjoyed my sadistic attitude in the story. I have always marvelled at the fact that if I ever want to just fuck your mouth, urinate or ejaculate in your mouth just to enjoy the spectacle of you drinking my bodily fluids, you are there! It's true, you or someone else is there to submit to my domination instincts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

I know that I love sucking cocks. Many would say that makes me a sub, but I do not feel that I am, You see, I get a lot of pleasure when I suck a cock and make a man feed me his cum. It is my choice to do that. it is also up to me if I want to let a guy fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On my knees

My favourite position - been a cocksucker since I was 15 ( now 60) - only one person in my family ever knew about me , my older sister June !.. she came home early from her friends and saw me with the old guy next door( Mr James ) .. I was on my knees in his lounge sucking his big cock and he’d left the curtains open !!....

She was sat at my he kitchen table and told me to sit down when I got home

“ I saw you with Robert just now Brandon , you have to be more careful - what if mum had seen you ? “

I almost burst into tears and she took pity , telling me my secret was safe with her - and it was !!

Robert was mortified and said it couldn’t happen again no matter what .. it did quite a few times , but from then on it was in the kitchen or his bedroom !!

I have definitely sucked hundreds of cocks and swallowed gallons of lovely cum in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Accurate

I have been in that position many times - still excites me today

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Love this story. I too many times suck anonymous cock at Adult Video stores with gloryholes. I also go to bathhouses and have a fucking sucking good time.

Please tell us more stories like this one. It really turned me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous