All Comments on 'On My Own'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Welcome back...

Welcome back, Natasha and crew. It's good to see that our happy band of ladies haven't lost their touch (in all meanings of the word). I really think, though, that they should get some time off for good behaviour---it must be quite exhausting living the way they do (and that's before the housework). Encore, encore!

stroudlestroudleover 2 years ago

Five stars isn't enough so here's some more⭐🌟 🔆🌠⭐

Mistress Natasha always has a soft spot in my heart , after all she introduced me to you Wax. Where to begin, that's going to be difficult, so many highlights so I will just point out a few of my favourites. Bella being so used to sexy and kinky goings on in the house , she doesn't bat an eyelid. Bestbyse of the phrase " Miss mopey pants" don't hear that enough . Charlotte's relentless teasing of Juliet , either by playing the piano or verbal teases . Oh and my favourite of favourites, Miss Natasha coming round on her own to the thought that Juliet needs needs more TLC , as many a time you have Natasha show the right way to behave as a Domme, you put your girls first , with a swot or two of course😉 But the observant will notice that Natasha does check in , asking if the treatment is OK, take the hot coffee for instance . Great writing Wax, you keep it fun and sexy and respectful at the same time . And on top of all that you have a stonking good story line , brilliant characters. Got to be my favourite NCJ story yet and thsts no mean feat. Have I mentioned that I liked it yet ,because I did . Thank you Wax. Jc

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

The Girls Are Back In Town! The Girls Are Back in town! Them wild-eyed girls that'd been away. Haven't changed, now have much to say! Wow, I’ve missed them so much and so happy you brought them if only for a chapter. Totally agree with everything Stroudle said. Mistress Natasha and Charlotte introduced me to you. Girl Friday was first story I ever read on Lit. You treat each character with respect, while keeping each chapter of their lives creative, fun, mischievous, and erotic. I’m really glad you plan to bring the girls back from time to time not only because I enjoy them, but I truly think Charlotte is really going to miss her best friend. Thanks again for sharing your writing talents with your followers, it is always appreciated.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 2 years ago
You've done it again

Another good story with these ladies Wax. While they may have a lot of fun, this installment shows that they also love each other very much. That Natasha and Charlotte could realize that Juliet was really struggling with leaving them for the tour and could figure out what she needed to set her mind at ease is a testament to that. Well written as always.

Now I wonder, if the tour ends up in England, will Julie come home with a taste for Marmite?

Thank you for sharing.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

You tell such great stories! On par (hell, above, actually) the best of the rest. Thank you for an arousing, amazing morning read!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

How very light, loving and beautiful. What's not to love?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Miss mopey pants - cute ..... They fit perfectly together and the love is in the air, that's important ...... Just a question, are they privateers, as it appears that none of them is working ...... Ok juliet now with the big fishes, like alphaville's song in the 80's " big in japan" , so its the the big fish in japan.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 2 years agoAuthor

@FranziskaSissy Ha! Yes, they have jobs. Charlotte and Juliet are both self-employed musicians. Juliet is also the drummer for Mighty Mighty Big Fish, a third wave ska band out of Long Beach, California. Natasha is a director-level employee in a large, unnamed, multinational corporation. She has a talent for project management. Check out their back catalog, starting with Girl Friday to get the details.

_robin_robin11 months ago

Oh gawd. This is sweet and very, very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES