On My Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,719 Followers

"You are... gay...aren't you... Andy?" Jennifer whispered.

Very, very slowly, I shook my head.

"Oh... my.... God," breathed Eleanor.

Quite.

**

I stood up from the sofa. Kaz looked at me, triumphant. She nodded, and patted the space on the mattress between herself and Jennifer. I stood up, tugged down my borrowed pyjama bottoms and tugged off the top. Then I made my way over to them. They watched my progress as if hypnotised. The room felt cool against my skin but there was more than enough heat in my groin to compensate.

I knelt on the mattress between Kaz and Jennifer. Kaz smiled, then reached up and kissed me softly on the lips. I turned and Jennifer, her eyes full of wonder, did the same. She seemed to be in a daze. I looked over at Eleanor, watching me from just beyond her sister.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I don't know why I said what I did. I can go, if you want." Though I knew that wasn't really possible.

"No," she whispered. "Please don't. I'm... so glad you're here."

Then she reached over too, and I bent my head to meet hers. She coiled an arm around my head and kissed me fiercely and passionately.

"So glad," she murmured. "Dear Andy."

I felt a hand on my cock and looked down. Rather shyly, Jennifer had reached and was stroking it gently.

"It's so hard," she said, almost to herself. "So hard. Doesn't it hurt?"

I shook my head.

"Lie down beside us," said Kaz.

I did as I was told. Kaz was on my left, Jennifer on my right. And then suddenly Eleanor was in front of me, kneeling on the mattress at my feet.

"We have the whole night," said Kaz. "So let's not be greedy, let's share everything, and let's take our time, OK?"

The other two girls nodded. Kaz looked at me.

"Somehow I don't think you're going to have the problem poor old Ben has. And we want you to come too, we really do... but not too soon, OK? If you feel you're getting close, tell us and we'll slow down."

I nodded my agreement.

"Now, we're going to carry on with the game. Only this time, we take it in turns to say what we want. And this time" -- she reached up and kissed me again -- "this time we've got a good chance of getting it."

I smiled at her. "I'll certainly do my best."

Kaz looked at the girls. "Who's first?"

"Let Jenn go," said Eleanor. "She's the youngest."

Jennifer looked at her sister with total adoration. She leaned over and kissed her.

"You're the best sister in the world," she told her.

Then she turned and looked at me.

"And my request is that you make Eleanor come."

Eleanor gave a small involuntary squeak, then blushed.

"I'd be delighted," I said.

"I guess should probably all take our clothes off," said Kaz.

**

I got Eleanor to lie down on the mattress beside me. She had lovely medium sized breasts, slightly puffy, and a small neat line of pubic hair above her cunt. I ran a finger down her body, over her nipples, past her belly button, and stopping just above her groin. I fancied I could see small beads of moisture glistening in the firelight, but perhaps that was my imagination. She trembled.

"Oh please," she said.

I looked at Kaz, who was sitting by her head. "Hold her hands," I said.

Then I lowered myself down the length of Eleanor's body, tasting her skin as I descended. I took a nipple in my mouth and teased it gently. Then the other. Then a slow orbit of her belly button. Lower and lower, until I finally arrived at my destination. I let my tongue caress the area just above her clit. Then down the left-hand side, just avoiding her labia. Then the same on the other side. I brought a hand up and with the lightest touch I could manage I delicately stroked her lips, which seemed to part almost at once. She gasped.

"Oh fuck oh fuck."

I looked up and said to Kaz, "Lick her nipples. Gently." Kaz nodded and bowed her head and set to work.

Behind me, I could feel and sense Jennifer was playing with herself as she watched us.

I lowered my head again and once more my tongue probed her. Starting just below the base of her slit this time, circling and teasing. Then up, probing gently between her lips, tasting her sweetness. Higher and higher, until my mouth was directly above her clit again. Then I went lower and encircled with my mouth.

She gasped again, louder this time. "Oh my god!"

She tried to move but Kaz held her tight. I don't think she really knew what was doing. She lifted her hips up to meet me, to force me deeper into her, and then reversed direction, away from me, then back up again, up and down, anything to try and alleviate the pressure that was clearly building within her.

"Oh please," she said. "Oh please... I can't stand it. Please!"

I moved a hand up so I could finger her gently, just the tip of one finger to start with, playing with her lips and moving them further apart. Then a cautious, gentle exploration, advancing slowly, making sure the intrusion was welcome and not unpleasant.

"More," she said. "More. Fuck me, please."

I thrust a finger into her and began to slowly fuck her with that, in and out, pushing upwards as I did so to maximise the pressure on the area just below her clit. I kept my mouth busy as I did so, still working away on that small nub of pleasure.

She was getting close now, I could feel it, but I wanted to feel her climax as she lay underneath me, properly buried inside her.

I said, "Can I fuck you, Eleanor?"

"Oh god please yes fuck me!"

Behind me I heard Jennifer groan and redouble her efforts at whatever she was doing.

I nodded at Kaz who moved away and let go. Eleanor looked up at me as I moved above her, her eyes almost not seeing me. She reached down and frantically grabbed me, guiding her inside me, pulling me into her until I was almost completely submerged inside her. Then she seemed to stop dead for several seconds, perhaps longer. She gave a long, ragged breath. Then her hips began to gently rock, encouraging me, and I took over and began to fuck her properly, slowly at first as she adjusted to having me in her but then with firmer and harder strokes.

"Oh my god oh my god yes that's so good."

"Come for me Eleanor," I whispered into her ear. "Please."

"Yes, come for us Eleanor," said Kaz, kneeling beside her. "He's fucking your cunt, the cunt I'm going to lick clean while he fucks your sister. Would you like that, Eleanor?"

"Ohmigod ohmigod I'm coming, yes yes yes!"

Her orgasm broke over and I felt her muscles tighten around me. I stopped, knowing that if I carried on much longer I would be in danger of coming myself. And the night was too young for that.

Eleanor shuddered and shivered beneath me and I kissed her sweaty brow tenderly. I was glad she was the first to have orgasmed, and inordinately proud in that rather silly male way that I'd helped her there.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you. I needed that."

"Well, what about me!" wailed Jennifer from behind me. I laughed, I couldn't help it. Eleanor laughed too, and then gasped as a secondary wave of smaller orgasms seemed to pass through her.

"All right sis," she said. "You can have him now."

I pulled myself gently out of her. My cock glistened in the firelight with her juices. Kaz's eyes gleamed.

"Just a sec, Jenny," she said. "Let me get him ready for you."

She pushed me so I rolled over and she hungrily took me in her mouth, cleaning me and sucking me. Eleanor and Jennifer watched, fascinated, as she slurped her way diligently up and down, one hand holding my cock firm at its base while she did so.

"Oh please hurry," said Jennifer. Kaz's eyes looked into mine and she gave me a wink. She had the devil in her, that one.

Reluctantly she lifted her mouth away from my cock and looked at Jennifer, who was kneeling and watching like an expectant puppy.

"I love the taste of your sister's cunt," she told her. "Can I taste yours as well?"

Without waiting for an answer she pushed her back and hurriedly pushed her head between Jennifer's legs. From the way Jennifer immediately spread them out even wider I don't think she was objecting.

I absent-mindedly stroked my cock as I watched. I looked over at Eleanor who smiled at me, now not in the least embarrassed or awkward at the situation we had found ourselves in.

Kaz finally withdrew and Jennifer with almost frantic haste pushed me onto my back.

"We can do it slower later - but please if I don't get that inside me I'm just going to die."

And within seconds she was impaled on me, her head thrown back in abandonment. I reached up and cupped her small breasts, feeling the rock hard nipples in each palm. Then to my slight surprise she stretched out her length against mine, my cock still buried deep inside her, and she began to fuck me almost as if she was a man, her hips pushing down against mine, her arms behind my back, her feet pushing on top of mine to give herself traction. If with Eleanor I had been the main instigator and the dominant one, with Jennifer there was no question that she was the one in control. I just lay there and enjoyed the sensation of being totally consumed and used by her.

She didn't last long. Her mouth was by my ear and I could hear the gasps getting shorter and more frantic.

"Oh... my... god... I am... going to come... so MUCH!"

And she did, with another sequence of frantic thrusts against me, her hip bones almost drawing blood as they banged into me. I kept my arms around her back, stroking the length of her from shoulders to small rounded buttocks and back, as she quivered and sighed against me.

"You are... so... fucking... not... gay!" she managed.

I stroked her hair. "I'm so not," I agreed.

She seemed happy to lie like that indefinitely, but I was aware that there remained at least one more initial round to be completed. And sure enough, Kaz tapped Jennifer on the shoulder.

"My turn," she said.

With a small set of grumbling noises Jennifer rolled off me, my cock emerging from her with a delicious sucking sound.

"I'll get another go, won't I?"

"Don't be greedy, Jennifer. But if we pace ourselves, we'll all get as much as we want, OK?"

Jennifer looked doubtful. "Well... I want quite a lot!"

Kaz looked over at Eleanor. "Your sister is a nympho!"

Eleanor smiled. "Good for her. I have a feeling I might be too."

Kaz looked at me. "Poor old Andy. Trapped in the snow with three teenage nymphomaniacs."

"Some people are just born unlucky," I said.

"How do you want to fuck me, Andy? I'll let you choose."

"I'm glad you asked," I said.

**

Kaz knelt before me on all fours, her small perky backside angled up to greet me. Like the rest of her, it seemed to exude a cheeky defiance that I felt I needed to conquer. I had got Eleanor to lie in front of her, legs spread. And Jennifer knelt beside me, looking down at where my cock jutted out, bumping along the crack between Kaz's buttocks.

I reached down and ran an exploratory finger along her pussy. It was sopping wet. I scooped some of the moisture onto my finger and lifted it so Jennifer could suck it off.

"You want me to fuck you, Kaz?"

"Yes. Fuck me."

"You really want it?"

"Yes! I really do, now get on with it!"

"I don't know... maybe I should fuck Eleanor again. Or Jennifer. Their cunts were just so lovely and tight and wet... is your cunt that wet, Kaz?"

"Yes... it fucking is... you know it is.... Now just fuck me!"

I looked at Jennifer. "Push my cock into her."

Her eyes gleamed. Her hand took hold of me and she pushed it downwards, past Kaz's little puckered hole and into the groove of her cunt. She brushed it up and down slowly, looking at me for confirmation. I nodded, she took her hand away, and I pressed forward, slipping easily into Kaz, who gasped.

"Oh god that's good," she said softly.

"Hush," I said. "You're supposed to be eating Eleanor's cunt, remember."

Obediently she lowered her head and began to work away at the pussy in front of her.

Eleanor closed her eyes in bliss. "God, I love the snow," she said.

I fucked Kaz like that for several minutes, a more brutal, impersonal fucking than I'd had with the other two girls. I liked Kaz very much, and I doubt that without her the evening would have taken the turn it did, but that was definitely an air of sexual cockiness about her that any man would have recognised and responded to as a challenge. I fully hoped that later in the night we would have a more intimate, affectionate connection -- but for now I wanted to fuck her hard. And I guessed she wasn't going object to that either.

I slammed into her with increasing ferocity, and as I did so her mouth moved harder and with more force on Eleanor's pussy. Eleanor's eyes were closed now, and I sensed her second orgasm of the night was on the horizon.

"Make Eleanor come," I told Kaz. "Make Eleanor come or I'll have to stop and fuck Jennifer instead."

"Oh, yes please," murmured Jennifer.

Kaz rose to the challenge. I saw her head moving more energetically from side to side as she teased and tortured Eleanor's young and tender slit.

"Oh god," said Eleanor. "Like that Kaz, just like that."

I had slowed to watch and now Kaz stopped briefly to bark her instructions at me.

"Don't... stop... fucking... me... you... bastard!"

Eleanor was coming now, her body shuddering under her friend's attentions. I smiled at Jennifer whose eyes were bright and shining. She nodded encouragement and I increased my tempo again, fucking her with an increasingly desperate fury. Hers was the third teenage cunt I had been in in the space of an hour, and I reckoned I deserved a medal for lasting as long as I had. But now I needed to come, and come hard, and it was going to be close as to whether I could get Kaz over the edge before I exploded myself.

"Play with her tits," I said to Jennifer. "Squeeze those tits and make her come."

Jennifer moved forward and slipped her arms around Kaz's back, one hand for each breast. Kaz gasped. Her mouth was in her friend's cunt, she had a cock up her pussy and now her tits were being fondled and tweaked by her friend's little sister. It was too much for her, and she started to come with a long, deep cry that burst out of her.

"God... I'm COMING!"

"Can I come in you?" I asked desperately. "Can I come in your cunt, Kaz?"

But Kaz was too far gone to listen or respond. I could feel that familiar surge in my balls and knew I should really pull myself out now. But god, every impulse in my body wanted for my cock to stay where it was.

It was Jennifer who saved me.

"You can come in my mouth," she said. "I want it. Quickly!"

So I pulled myself out and hurriedly swivelled around to present myself to her bowed head. She took me in her mouth and I groaned as a torrent of come shot out of me. Jennifer sucked and slurped away, trying to take every drop but not quite succeeding -- a small amount ran out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She was making small contented noises as she swallowed.

I looked around, my vision slightly blurred by the intensity of my orgasm. Ahead of me, Eleanor was smiling at me a little dazedly. Kaz had collapsed on top of her, and Eleanor was stroking her hair tenderly. She mouthed a "thank you" at me. And now Jennifer straightened up beside me, wiping the remains of my seed from her chin and looking, in every respect, like the cat who got the cream.

Gradually the room ceased to spin and my vision returned to normal. I lay down gingerly on the mattress. After a few moments I felt Kaz snuggle onto my left side. Then Eleanor did the same on my right side, nibbling my ear briefly as she did so. It tickled.

"Hey," said Jennifer, "where am I supposed to go?"

There was only one obvious answer to that, and a few seconds later I found another parcel of warm naked girl lying on top of me.

Eleanor began to giggle. "To think I nearly didn't let you in," she said.

"God," said Kaz. "What an awful thought."

"How long before you can do it again?" said Jennifer.

I wondered how long the snow would last. A long, long time, I hoped.

THE END

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,719 Followers