All Comments on 'On My Way Home Ch. 03'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 4 years ago

Welcome back, and I hope the stay will be longer and just as enjoyable..

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I hope there is more

ArediaArediaabout 4 years ago

Thank-you! A very good wrap-up without over-doing it. <thumbs up> I like that you left it ... expandable, without making it necessary.

anthrosylranthrosylrabout 4 years ago
Thank you for completing the story

It is always satisfying to come to a conclusion. Thanks

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 4 years ago
Thank You!

This is a wonderful story of a very unique situation. Andy is sooo very lucky to have met up with these young women. Kathryn truly is intellectual and mature for her age. Eleanor is Prim, Proper, Loving and also Smart. Jennifer is the Wild Child of the group even though Kathryn can also be very mischievous. I loved the ending to this chapter to their story. A continuation to it could have Andy and Eleanor getting married and still sharing Andy with the others. Thank You and looking forward to reading some others stories that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice conclusion

Thank you for the final part of this story. I think this was a good conclusion and well written, as usual. Now for the trickier one - how are you going to conclude Student Support?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MASTERFUL

...the way Andy's job-business opportunities are wound together with his romances (erotics?), including Kaz's dad being his advisor/helper, Eleanor his office manager, the apartment at his refurbished building being a blind for where he usually lives.

With this story (not my first by him), AnnasFriend takes his place in my mind as one of the (very few) top shelf writers on Literotica.

Although it does not necessarily ruin a story for me,

I am pleased that there was no anal.

Characterizations of the three gals are so clearly defined that commenter OGHMNW is able to delineate his view of the personality traits of each.

Again, masterful.

The whole series is 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice, very well written feel-good story.

And much appreciated! 5*. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Grest charscters. Ch 4 please.

Ossibility of a wedding with lrnmie and andy?

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A very competent, well-written and grown-up story. Very sensitive and thoughtful sex scenes. Superb!

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Such a lovely and heart-warming ending, I loved this series greatly and highly recommend it to others, all parts are 5 stars!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

You sir can weave a story with the best writers here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit terse, but a satisfying wrapup to a satisfying story.

I am quite disappointed that you haven't continued the Student Support series where you left off with a cliffhanger. You promised us a final chapter at the beginning of this series and that was quite awhile ago.

Frenchy47manFrenchy47manover 2 years ago

Thank You! Your three stories were wonderful. Keep them coming (pun intended).

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A very good series, loved it. AAAAAA++++++

pitaya35pitaya35over 2 years ago

Really lovely... I can see how it goes on. A flashback to how they got to keep their house... A great wedding with Eleanor - the special one... As life goes, the two others get married and settle down elsewhere, so the group doesn't exist no more. One of them, or both, get separated at one point a few years later, and they get back to regain the unique bond they had.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

I read this after Alison's Fall. The end of that one left me quite cold. Or rather a bit heated. I have a thing about coercion of someone's children. So much so that on at least one occasion I beat the man senseless when I found out about it. Probably a result of personal experience as a child. Luckily I read this one and it did just the opposite. Though the "Fall" story is more probable, this was a pleasure to read and the ending was satisfying. I would think that is what good "Story Tellers" should do. Make a challenge and create the possibility and challenge for people being better. This story had that besides being a sexual fantasy. Fairytales can come true... :-)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

A very fitting end to this saga, thank you

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Really...you are going to leave it at that??!! Still, a very sweet and appealing story, not just the sex, but how Andy and the girls bonded so quickly and firmly...to the point the girls wish to stay with him...new Family unit begun!!

Five **(5)** 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Stars!!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Really well put together series, plus you didn’t cop out inspirationally on this last chapter. My only issue is that although Eleanor always was the more emotional one, Kathryn was the one that needed someone to love her just for her own sake, as her parents were absent emotionally.

5⭐️ Story, proper job, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read many, many stories on this site but your writing has something that no one else I have read has so far. I can't say what it is because I don't know, but I love it. It is not just the sex, but the story as a whole. The characters, the storyline, the flow etc, etc. I honestly believe I am reading the work of a professional writer. Keep writing in this way please. Great work.

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully fabulous, I'm not over stating my thoughts. As I am binging on your stories I find I have read a few already thank my lucky ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. It's not fair to ask, am I a pervert for enjoying the youth of the Ladies. Our hero treats them with respect and and genuinely thinks the ramifications of his actions, then phughs them senseless. It's no wonder that Kathleen's father treats you cool, he knows and he helped you despite the fact you are phughing his daughter, if he is as smart as you say. I'm just saying.

To make a correction the ground floor is the first floor, not the first floor above ground, making that the second floor.

Sorry I got so wordy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great ending to a wonderful, romantic story. Have to agree with anonymous below, your writing is very special. There is actually a story besides the sex. You actually develop the characters. Please keep writing.

Mfj

JamjohnnyJamjohnny10 months ago

Magnificent writing. You make your stories flow with amazing build up. Unexpected twist and turns.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind8 months ago

No idea where this is going to go now. But they all seem happy. Sometimes that's enough. Nice story.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

So well done, a true fairytale ending. Modern day, though where the man gets his three princesses LOL

A really fantastic story, enjoyed every chapter and continue to enjoy your work, really well done. Thank you 👍👍👌😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous