On No He Didn't

Story Info
Determined man feminizes cheating athletic boyfriend.
10.7k words
4.29
22.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Description

This is fiction so literary license allows for the omission of condoms, but our reality doesn't. Enjoy safely.

Rick a tall well-built handsome entertainer catches the eye of his boss as he works at his night club. The man's lust consumes him and he conspires to twist him and make Rick his bottom. Despite the fact that Rick insists that he was a total top when they chatted. Despite Rick's own wishes he is turned into a sissy bottom bitch who now minces around gracefully in towering 6-inch heels.

***

Being a black versatile gay man, looks were always more important to me than whether a brotha was a top or a bottom because I could go either way. But my current boyfriend, Rick and the love of my life, and the subject of this story was special. When I met him at "The Manhole" I knew I had to have his ass, but he insisted that he was strictly a top. But something told me that there was a little sugar in his tank and worth the wait and the challenge to pursue. Rick was on the downlow tall handsome and discreetly feminine at the same time, and I knew that I had to strip away his macho façade to have him give up his ass and ride my dick. He was 6' 3"an athletic body about 200 pounds with juicy thick lips, a dark complexion, a low-cut afro, neatly groomed mustache and a fat ass that any top would want to hit.

Well Hello there?

I am picky when it comes to music, a solid beat, rhythmic bass line, and a few horns were damn near prerequisites. Good vocals, keyboard, bass guitar players and some sexy male bodies to round it out.

The posters were put up all around the town promoting "The Manhole," were eye catching. Not many knew that I was a silent partner in the club which let me mingle and hook up with the patrons without arousing suspicion. A few months ago from a back office with one-way glass I saw the group Twilight audition for my partner, and that is when I first saw Rick and knew I had to have him.

Ooooo child Rick the background dancer looked so hot and I called my partner on the cell phone and I told him to hire Twilight. It was a good decision because word spread around the community about the group and especially the hot background dancer and crowds were overflowing.

A few weeks in I attended the show and took a seat near the stage and watched the musicians take the stage to warm up the audience for almost fifteen minutes, before the lights went down.

I watched Rick more than anyone watching and worked out my plan when he stepped on stage in his tight sexy latex outfit. All I could think was how handsome he was and how I was going to make my play tonight. I guess you can say I was horny that night looking at his 6' 3" muscular man meat, with his low-cut afro, a mustache, broad shoulders, trim waist, a rippled 8 pack, muscular thighs and hips. I know I described his body before but damn he looked so good and he did all sorts of things to my body and my mind.

I resisted making a move on him earlier when he first started because I had some things that occupied my time. Besides I knew he would still be there when I was ready so I let him settle in at the club. I used my time to find more about him. Watching with interest and discovering that he was an alley cat hitting on all the trade while hopping from bed to bed. From what I could decern from the rumors he even hit on a few brothas who always insisted that they were tops only and he got them to bottom. He wasn't very discreet about it when he had hit their asses either.

The faithful evening came about when I was hanging out at "The Manhole" with several of my friends at my usual spot in the club. I wanted to see Rick's performance word was getting around that he was hot a must see and he wasn't even the star of the show.

When the lights slowly came back up he was standing left rear center stage behind the lead singer. Their performance was good, and the audience was into the show. Later in about the middle of the show when Rick did a series of spot lighted sensual bumps and grinds which were followed by the removal of his shirt showing off his magnificent body. This was to keep the audience distracted will the lead singer did a costume change.

My eyes peered through the darkness and focused in on him and my dick stirred. Damn I knew I needed to get to know this brotha. There was something in the way his hips moved that pulled at me and would not let me go as I lusted for his body. I struggled to regain my composure and scanned the room looking at the usual guys who frequented the club who were on the prowl talking with each other.

I looked around the club for a promising conquest, but my attention always came back to Rick, so I decided to have another drink because I knew who I wanted. Rick had a bubble butt and when he turned around and bent over to talk to the drummer I almost lost it. He looked to be in his early thirties, fit with a classic bodybuilder's 'V' shape, wide shoulders and a narrow waist line a high bubble butt that filled out his tight Latex leggings ever so sweetly.

The more clothing Rick removed the more the crowd cheered and threw dollar bills on the stage and others slipped dollar bills into his tight Latex leggings. By 11:45 PM he was doing his signature move which was swinging his leg wildly over his head that exposed his bulge. As the crowd clamored for more and more, he leaned back gyrating his hips in his tight Latex leggings. Soon he asked the crowd if anyone wanted to come on stage and dance.

Since I was not a wall flower and never afraid of a challenge especially when it came to a man that sexy, and he was so handsome I stepped forth. I knew I had to have him as mine. About three spins around the dance floor and my excitement was causing me to get erect. As demurely as I could I concealed my erection and just let him lead me around the stage. We swung around the floor and as we danced he ground himself into me while the other guys hooted. Getting into the swing of it I ground back by grabbing his muscular ass and pulling him into me.

We danced furiously like that for quite a few minutes. It was apparent that the drinks I had were taking their toll. I was aroused, and I sensed that he was aroused. Then suddenly I pretended to lose my balance and slipped and when I reached out trying to regain my balance my hand accidently (or may not so accidently) caught his elastic waist band and it snapped his belt and ripped his Latex leggings, as I dropped to the floor with his leggings had ripped off and were in my hands.

He was commando, now he was standing their naked and erect over me. His dick was like the rest of him, big, hard and black, it stood out before me. He had surprisingly little hair on his body, his pubic area had a thin trimmed bush. His muscular arms helped me up and pulled me tight to his chest. When my hand slipped down to touch his massive tool and I squeezed him harder he smiled. We separated to applause and he gracefully walked off the stage proudly, if you had his body you would be proud too.

My chance came when after the set was over and he had gotten dressed he walked over to the bar to get a drink I told the bartender to put it on my tab and ordered one for me to make sure he had no hard feelings. This was my opening, so I moved in and started talking to him. We chatted promisingly about his group currently playing and the local music scene, feeling each other out. I found out that he was new in town and took a job as a backup singer and dancer to get by. He seemed fine with staying and talking to me, which was a promising sign. He was laughing at my tired jokes, laughing which was a pleasant surprise.

He took my hand and together we walked out the front door. Never in a million years did I think that one fucking could turn my life around and I would come up with a plan where I would become his full-time bottom.

OH NO HE DIDN'T

It wasn't that I didn't want him to fuck me, but that ass was sensational so if that took giving up my ass first it was a price that I was willing to pay.

Our relationship quickly developed, and Rick had me over one hot evening for dinner and drinks. As fate would have it we got some help when his air conditioner broke down. After some small talk over drinks he soon was walking around in nothing but a wife beater and tight bikini shorts. Damn, he had a fat ass and the outline of his big dick was clearly visible. Even though I was versatile, I was so turned on by his sexy ass I decided that if I had to give up my ass to get in to his fine ass it would be worth it.

Over time I learned that many of the brothas who claimed to be tops only eventually would let me hit their tight asses after a while. But it was always a fantasy of mine to turn one of those unmistakably alpha brothas into my unconditional permanent bottom. That is why I decided to go with the flow and be a bottom in many of my relationships to please and keep a man.

Rick asked, "Why are you still dressed? Aren't you hot in all those clothes? Man you need to relax and get comfortable."

"But... I don't have anything to change into?" I answered letting him think he was in control.

"So what? Just strip to your draws. After all when you came over here were you not expecting to be naked sometime this evening. All you got to worry about now is me fucking that sweet ass so hard that you will find it hard to walk tomorrow."

"Ummmmm, all right."

I stripped, down to my matching briefs and t-shirt in no time. I tried to hide the hard-on that I was getting from watching Rick walk around the house and because my eventual target was his ass and it was jiggling. The longer that I sat there, the hornier that I got, so I decided to see if I could get something started.

"Rick, you told me that you are not versatile does that mean you are a bottom?" I asked.

"No, I haven't bottomed, I keep my ass tight doing 100 squats a day, but nobody rides my back bro," he said.

"I know lot of brothas like you walk around saying that they versatile, but if I ask them right and show them my dick they will get down on all fours and will give up that booty. So I said, "Fuck man have you ever wanted to give up your booty, it feels good you know."

"No, never I am not a bottom, so don't get any ideas or you are outta here!" he snapped back defensively.

Sensing I had touched a nerve I changed the conversation asking, "What makes you think I would want to fuck you when you have a dick like that?"

I noticed that Rick's dick was getting hard, so I went over to him and pulled it out. Damn, this brotha was packing! His dick had to be at least 9-inches long! It should be a crime not to give my ass a treat and hook up with him for now.

I bent down and pulled down the waist of his shorts and kissed the head of his dick, then took as much of it down as I could. Your basic topping from the bottom technique. Rick's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he forced me down onto his dick with his strong hands, assuming control. My lips were buried in his pubic hairs in no time, and when I came back up for air I could see my plan coming together. It might take me some time and me getting fucked a few times but eventually this man's ass was going to be mine.

We looked into each other's eyes and passionately kissed. He laid me on my back and my body actually shuddered when he went down on me. He tried to deep-throat my dick driving me in to intense passion. He used his spit to jack me off while he licked and sucked on my balls.

Before I knew it, my legs were up in the air, and Rick's talented tongue went deep inside of me. Shit, this was some bomb ass head! He flipped me over and started to fuck my face hard. I choked as I was overcome by his big dick and my asshole twitched.

Rick got up disappeared into the bathroom then he came back with lube and greased my asshole up, and then thrust the head of his dick inside my ass. It felt thick as an intense fire was started in my ass. My ass clinched momentarily from the pain and he started to slowly fuck me deeper. This had to be some of the most passionate fucking I have ever received.

Looking back I realized that it was only a short time ago that we were a very happy couple and I was actually thinking of abandoning my plan of turning him into a bottom slut. But the happiness I felt was short lived. Rick and I were a happy black gay couple for some time. He moved into my place I eagerly settled into the domestic role in the relationship doing all the cooking and cleaning. It seemed only natural looking back now because Rick was more than a little bit on the lazy side except when he went to the gym to keep his body in shape for his dancing on the weekends at the club.

I was surprised when over a period of time when I was very happy but a few of my friends started giving me warnings about my man and his past exploits and activities at the club when I wasn't there. They said he likes to have total control of his men and would even go far as pimping them out after he made them into submissive hookers who are flamboyant to emphasize his masculinity.

I dismissed it all as jealousy and went about my life. I was content to be waiting on him hand and foot content to let him lay back and watch television and spend my money. I was foolishly content with that until he went too far and let me catch him cheating.

CIVIL WAR

The inequity of our love affair bubbled to the surface when I came home early from a business trip and caught him and David in our bed on the thousand thread Egyptian cotton sheets that I picked out with love. I know the sheets seem like a small thing, but this infuriated me more than you can imagine.

I yelled and screamed eventually chasing David out of my house, clutching his clothes against his naked body with me yelling and threatening him that I was going to kill him as I went for my gun. When he ran out the door half naked I turned with my gun in my hand and confronted Rick.

"Why, did you cheat on me, haven't I given you everything you could want?"

I pointed the gun at Rick who looked frighten as he pleaded, "please don't I am sorry."

"You mother fucker, I was going to put your name on the lease even though you didn't pay a penny of the down payment? Get your worthless cheating ass out of my house before I empty my gun in your ass and gladly go to jail!"

Rick in stark terror grabbed his clothes and scurried out into the night without a place to go and very little money. His only hope was that he would be able to talk some sense into me another day.

After a months of desperate calling because he was homeless to beg for another chance I finally agreed to allow him to come over and plead his case for forgiveness. What Rick didn't realize I was keeping tabs on him and watched him wallow in misfortune. As a silent partner in "The Manhole' he worked I had him let go. I even paid some of his friends not too help him out by telling them that we were just having a lovers spat because he cheated on me and that he needed to learn his lesson before I took him back. I told them that they should tell him to call me and beg for forgiveness.

I knew essentially what he was going to say as he begged me over the phone to take him back. He also failed to realize that I would devise some revenge. I kept my cool having assessed my degree of control of the situation, realizing I had him by the balls and now was the time to start squeezing slowly but relentlessly until they were about to burst.

When he finished sniveling I went into my prepared rebuttal and asked him how I could forgive him in good conscience fearing that he wouldn't cheat again. After repeated pleas I set my plan into action telling him the only way I would even consider forgiving him he would have to be locked in a chastity cage, so that I could be sure that his dick was not getting into trouble while I was out earning a living.

As expected he balked at my suggestion of wearing a chastity cage which I was prepared for and I said, "Very well I don't see any future for us unless I can be sure that you would remain faithful, if not you can leave!"

I watched him slowly get up and walk towards the door all the while saying that I should forgive him because he loved me. My response was simple, "Yes I love you more than you know, but I love myself even more. I don't want to hear you begging, if you want to get back into my life you will put on a steel chastity cage and lock it on your dick."

Rick left slamming the door cursing and calling me a stupid faggot and yelling that I was out of my mind. It took about a few weeks and a drop in the temperature before he got desperate and called begging to come over. I asked him calmly "are you ready to lock your dick in the chastity cage I bought for you?"

There was a long pause... Then he replied in a low voice... "Yessssss I'll wear the chastity cage."

"Then you may come by tomorrow at 8:00 AM sharp. But don't be getting ideas you will not be staying in my bedroom; you will stay in the guestroom unless I need you! We are not equals any longer you will do whatever I ask you to without question or hesitation. You should know that I am going to make you my bitch the second you walk through my door and drop to your knees and accept your place!"

"If you don't show up, I and through don't ever call my number again." Then I hung up the phone imagining what fun I would be having once he arrives and locks his dick in the chastity cage.

I relaxed the rest of the evening making myself a nice dinner and when I finished I prepared the things that would be required to break him. In preparation I selected bath salts and bubble bath because I was going to make him take a long hot bubble bath. He would not know it, but the ingredients included a powerful depilatory which would leave his body hairless and smelling like a rose.

The next day my doorbell rang at 8:00 AM exactly, pleasing me that he followed my instructions to the letter. I open the door and let him into the living room. "I see you can follow instructions, maybe this has a chance of working. Are you ready to lock you dick in the chastity cage?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Then pull out your dick and kneel to accept your new role as my chastised bitch."

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans gripping the bands of his dirty jeans and his musty underwear and pulled them down. His dick bobbed up into view bringing a satisfied smirk to my face when after some struggle to squeeze his dick in the cage so he could close the head of the cage over his dick and turn the key locking it shut.

He knelt on one knee and I took possession of his life. Wanting not to lose the momentum I told him that I had prepared a bath for him in the guest bathroom and he should strip and leave his dirty clothes outside the door in the garbage bag I left there so I could dispose of them while he was soaking for at least an hour in the hot scented water.

"I don't want to hear any back talk you have been out there for weeks now and I don't know how filthy you are. For all I know you could have been turning tricks to put food in your mouth. You will be going to my doctor for a complete check up tomorrow! And before you ask you will not be allowed to remove your chastity cage. You can come up with a way of explaining it to him if you want."

Bubble Bath

It was certainly frothing up nicely, the bathtub was starting to resemble a jacuzzi with all the suds. Rick dropped in a hand to steer the growing mountain of soap suds away from the tap.

The bathroom was also filling with a pleasant scent. It smelt fresh, a rose scent, but there was also an underlying hint of something musky like an exotic perfume.

Rick waited for the water to fill to the right level, he read the note I left him instructing him to shave off all the hair from his head with the razor because I knew how much he liked his hair and it would hurt his pride to be bald. When finished it was time for him to turn off the water in the tub and climb in. The water really felt good, engulfing his body with the bubbles teasing his naked skin. He lowered himself into the hot water and eased back. He had not had the luxury of a hot bath for months. Just lying in the pool he could feel knots he didn't even realize he had starting to unravel as he wallowed in the hot water and luxurious suds. His caged unattainable dick peeked through the suds when he laid back and let the water cover his shoulders.