On No He Didn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind was awash as he wondered how he was going to explain the chastity cage to the doctor. Lying there and luxuriating in the bubble bath was making him feel a little horny, he didn't know if it was the sensation of all the bubbles against his skin or the perfumed scent coming from the water, or being home again or some combination of all of the above. Whatever the cause, a pleasurable itch was starting to develop in his balls.

Rick reached down with his hand trying to touch his caged dick to no avail, so he gave up after a while and cleaned his body as he was told to do in the soapy water. Eventually he laid back and relaxed, thinking all he had to do was play along with my hissy fit demands to get back in my good graces so I would let him back into my bed.

Still covered in little patches of soapy lather, stood up in the bath and flipped the lever to let out the water. The water drained away until it revealed his situation. At the bottom of the bathtub, swirling in the last dregs of draining bathwater, was all of his body hair. It flashed through his mine when the doctor saw his body was hairless he might not have any questions about the chastity cage.

Rick carefully stood up and lifted his body out of the tub for the first time noticing that his body was devoid of hair. A few small dollops of suds fell lightly landing on the floor tiles. He walked out of the bathroom now apprehensive of what was really instore for him.

WHO WAS RICK?

For as long as I can remember Rick never had a problem getting men. He always managed to easily pick up a lot of men that is why when I got him I was also fearful he would cheat on me. Although he is still very much attracted to men and love to have sex with them, but he always insisted that he was an exclusive top. I just knew he had been carrying a secret that he probably wanted to take to his grave because he also enjoyed taking dick. I was determine that my mission in life was to make him realized that his ass belonged on my dick.

Unfortunately our relationship didn't last without problems due to his infidelities on his part and man was he crushed when I threw him out with only what he could carry. When I walked into the guest bedroom he looked like he wanted to pick me up, turn me around and shove his dick up my ass if he wasn't locked in that damn cage, but I had the keys to his chastity cage now. Needless to say I was completely turned on having him at my mercy.

I sat on his bed facing him while he leaned against the dresser. I could feel his eyes drifting towards me. I asked him if he was ready to prove that he was sorry for what he had done. I told him I wanted to move slow and start off by having him take me in his mouth and suck my dick. He proceeded to move closer towards me untying my robe at the same time. I swear time started to slow down at that moment. I knew what was coming and that I wouldn't let him back out now.

He opened my robe and revealed my naked body and dick that was about 6-inches while still limp and thick. The closer he moved towards me the closer my dick got to his mouth and I could smell his rose scented body. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, my top only boyfriend was on his knees sucking my dick. That he was finally going to have to suck my dick to get back in my good graces. Gay total tops just don't know how to deal with me because I do things to them. I've always been as queer as they come, but puberty taught me plenty about all sorts of things. Things like going nuts over guys. But they mostly liked willing bottoms that is why I got used to giving up my ass to get black studs.

Or at least, that's what I thought. I know better now, and it just takes the right nudge to make a man step to his sissy side and willingly offer up his ass. Strange enough it is easier if you give them your ass first. It is funny that if they are able to hit your ass then it was all right for you to hit their ass. I'm pretty and hot and not threatening except for the size of my dick. You can't not touch something like my dick when it's right there.

He took my right hand to grabbed my half erect dick and began kissing on the tip, so I let out a soft moan. He begin sucking just the head and I knew Mr. Macho could feel me beginning to grow. I wanted to tease him, but I couldn't hold out any longer, so I let him put his whole mouth around my dick and suck me slowly. He could feel me getting larger by the second inside his mouth. I knew he felt my pulsing veins as he ran his tongue up and down my shaft slowly.

Grabbing the back of his head I pushed him all the way down on me. He gagged and eventually I released him. He let out a loud moan and just looked at my dick a second time. Now I was fully erect, 12-inches.

I like getting sucked off too - quite a bit! But it seems to interfere with a thugs masculinity and being a total top even though they look really happy when they're sucking my dick if you bring it up too early. Rick just gets me going. He's got the kind of thuggish good looks and a nice jaw line. I placed his hand on my thigh and he did not try to remove it. I think he was shaking a bit! So cute, he was afraid, he was vulnerable!

Moving my hand closer, inwards, towards his thigh. I gripped his caged dick and playfully tugged! His body tensed! Silly tops, so nervous and scared when you get your hand on their dicks and they realized they like it too much. But his eyes closed for a few seconds as he was giving in.

It wasn't difficult to convince him that it'd feel nicer in his mouth, I had a significantly larger dick. But I didn't push, I just let the wetness of my pre-cum moisten his lips. I urged him to open up wide because I was pretty big, because I was going to make him take it. He closed his lips around the head, and I pushed in, it'll help with the suction." He tentatively put his hands on my thighs, then I started to push.

Stopping leaving myself, half inserted in his mouth, until he started to suck. He couldn't just leave it there. But it still took Rick almost a minute before he went down on me a little further, then back up, a deep inhalation through his nose, and back down. Soon he had a semi steady rhythm as he was bobbing on my dick, the look of my handsome brotha's cheeks sinking in as he blew me was one of the hottest things.

He went back to business and started sucking my dick faster, leaving a trail of spit running down to my balls and eventually on the floor. His lips spread as I pushed in a bit, but I was wondering what was going through his mind as nearly another inch of my dick was inside his mouth. It's a good thing I was so excited that I literally shook, he needed to know how good he was making me feel. I knew I could get it all in if I worked slowly.

His eyes were level with my pubic area, and I cooed "Baby, your mouth is so nice and warm!" and his hands gripped harder into my thighs. I pushed just a bit more, a little less than three quarters of my member past his lips. His tongue that felt wonderful on the underside of my dick.

"That's it, keep going. Keep sucking on my dick. It was a pleasant blowjob, better than most other first timers" Good boy. His hands didn't stop but he sure as hell looked up at me, mouthful of my dick and a panicked look in his eyes struggling to breathe.

"You really, really seem to like having my dick in your mouth. I said. There was no ambiguity as to what "it" was. He was still looking up at me with surrender in his eyes, barely moving. He was broken and I put my palm on the top of his head and it took no strength at all to hint that he should continue. I couldn't help moaning when his tongue slid and hit a sensitive spot on my dick which was pulsing like mad. Rick was taking it slower now.

Then I said, "damn baby you know how to suck this dick." And that just made him want to please me even more, so he started jerking me while still sucking me. I moaned like crazy and I could feel my body starting to shake. He knew I was close to cumming, so he picked up the pace. Sucking me and jerking me faster at the same time. He heard me say "oh baby I'm about to cum."

I finally gave out when he was rapidly bobbing on my dick, my ass cheeks clenched and pushed my hips forward almost convulsively deeper into his oral cavity then locked that way as my orgasm hit. It hit me harder. His neck tightened up when the first stream of semen spurted against the top of his mouth. The second, third and fourth blasts had him leaning away, so it didn't just go right down his throat with the angle he'd been at. It'd be really great once he was able to take it all, so my balls could rest against his chin!

So he stop sucking me and continue to stroke my dick watching cum oozing out of my dick and onto his hands and the floor.

Letting out a loud moan and I asked him "are you sure you never done this before?"

INTIMACY THE CURTIN GOES UP

Several months later as he settled into his role of cleaning and dressing femininely for me. Over those months I subjected him to many indignities designed to destroy his fading allusions of his masculinity. To do so I had him give me blow jobs frequently and I kept him locked in smaller and smaller chastity cages.

Most of the clothes I bought him were women's or revealing bright unisex. In making my point that he was no longer a man I made him wear larger and larger butt plugs when doing most of his work around and out of the house, preparing him for when he willingly gave me his virginity. For fun I like to make him fuck his ass with long thick dildos preparing himself for the real thing as I watched drinking a glass of wine. Occasionally while his ass was stuffed with a dildo I had him give me a blow job and I pushed down on his shoulders driving the dildo into his guts with my dick all the way down his throat.

"I think you have come along way so tonight we are going out to 'The Manhole' to celebrate what you have become. Our friends haven't seen the new you and all the changes that you have gone through, consider this the debut of your feminine side."

"I think it is appropriate that on Gay Pride weekend the curtain comes up on your ultra-submissive femininity," I said as I tossed him a pair of red booty shorts and a black crop top that I had been saving for his unveiling. I told him that he would be wearing the shorts to the 'The Manhole' tonight because I wanted to show off his fine ass. It was most appropriate because that is where Rick had hit on many men there especially some of the other tops to thin out the competition for ass as forcibly turned them into bottom bitches when he got them in the bed. The worse part was after doing so he would brag about it at the club for ever changing the perception of them removing them as competition for him.

Looking over the garments Rick could tell the shorts were going to ride higher than anything he had ever worn before. When he finally wiggled the shorts up over his big ass then he saw his assumption had been correct. His dilemma intensified when he felt the shorts thin back panel pressing against the butt plug that he had forgotten about that had been in his ass for so long. I had him wearing the butt plug daily for hours as he did his chores and he ran errands. I did this to slowly stretch his ass so that it would be broken in enough when I took his virginity.

The process was simple just have him get use to wearing one as he cleaned and shopped, he never noticed how his stride became shorter and his ass wiggled more as he learn to accommodate his XL butt plug. It was not too long before his ass adjusted so I could replace his plug with an even larger one. The beauty of this was I could watch as he moved effortlessly with the plug up his ass until he got to the point where he got used to it and stopped mentioning it even when I started to make him sleep in it.

The tight-fitting red booty shorts were extremely form fitting, and the crop top hugged his flat hairless chest snugly showing off his stiff 1-inch nipples because of the hormones and nipple suction he endured every day. When Rick Looked in the mirror he was flushed with shame because he could see the bottom third of his butt cheeks were exposed. The back of the booty shorts running up the crack of his buttocks held his butt plug firmly in his ass. Without the tight shorts the plug would surely have slipped out of his ass when he wiggle walked like he had trained himself to do because his ass had adjusted to the plug being there.

He looked like a wanton slut as they walked to the car arm in arm. I drove smug and triumphally to the 'Manhole'. Rick got his nerves together because he knew that he was in for a night of shame and humiliation when his new feminine side was put on display at the club.

I pulled into a parking space that was not too far from the club. Rick nervously adjusted his skimpy clothing, getting ready to get out of the car. I walked slowly around my car and opened the door and Rick stretched his hand out nervously to grip mine for support. He kept his thighs together as if it were second nature swiveling his almost bare hips and upper body towards the car door and he slowly swung his long legs out of the car and let his heels touch the ground. Rick adjusted his top as I opened the door, he was getting ready to exit.

He placed his hands on the car seat and pushed himself up out of the car. Keeping his hands low to give himself better leverage he appeared graceful as he tried to get up smoothly. He dipped his bald head slightly as he got out to avoid hitting his head on the way out of the car. He gracefully dipped under the top of the doorframe.

He made sure his boot heels were firmly on the ground before stepping away from the car. Fearing that the pavement might be uneven, and that he would stumble and attract unwanted attention he was careful. Aware of where he placed his feet, as he clutched my arm for support.

I pretended not to notice that the shorts were rising and that when he walked into the club towering over everybody in his heels he would spend the night having to pull his booty shorts down again and an again because he was now displaying a noticeable amount of his ass. As he turned his bald head the hoop earrings touched against his face stimulating him to an aborted erection attempt.

Attempting to avert my gaze from his round, full derriere, I mumbled a reply in kind. When we entered the club I reached over and gave Rick a little slap on the ass. Rick tried to pretend not to notice many of his old friends, who touched his ass which encouraged Rick to reached down, and try to tug his booty shorts. Rick wasn't sure, but it felt like each cheek was now completely exposed. A finger slid across where the bottom of the shorts stopped, and the top of his ass began and now Rick was sure he was showing as much ass as he would've been if he were wearing a string bikini.

Once inside the familiar surroundings he tried to pretend not to notice the shocked looks as his humiliation quickly grew. When we sat down on the high club stools lining the club by the front door. He was terrified but he could feel his chastised dick straining against the tiny chastity cage that held his dick to less than 1-inch long.

He became aware the shorts pressing against his ass. He knew there was still more of his ass showing as he frequently squirmed on the high club stool moving the butt plug and drawing more attention to his ass. There was a fairly constant stream of old friends stopping by to say hello to us but in reality to get a good look at the one-time alpha who was now showing off his bitch ass.

Several of the tops that he had fucked came over to tease and taunt him, looking for revenge and to fuck his ass as he had fucked theirs.

One said, "look at you 'gurl' I can see you are not offering dick anymore because you are offering your big ass competing for dick. If Darnell gets tired of your ass just give me a call and I will give you what you need."

A few tops chatted with me while carefully slipping Rick their number by placing a note in his crop top touching his stiff nipples. I could see their hands touching his ass, sometimes giving him a quick rub and he politely told them that he would be in touch if I allowed him as I had instructed him to.

There were other fems who gave his ass a light pinch, and then there were those former rivals who greeted him with hard slaps. Frequently followed by words which amounted to, just wait you are gonna get yours bitch!"

Rick felt another hand start rubbing his right ass cheek as the Viagra kept causing his caged dick to strain trying to become erect, but it was a fruitless effort against the tiny stainless-steel chastity cage. Seconds later a different hand began rubbing his left cheek.

It was Tyrone, who seemed very interested in the changes that Rick had gone through. "It has been a long time Rick I see that you have made a few changes. You look like a total sissy now in that outfit. I remember that last time we saw each other you raped me. Now look at you dressed like a bitch!"

Cowering Rick timidly said, "I am really sorry for what I did I did a lot of foolish things back then. I hope you can one day forgive me because I have changed a lot and don't just mean how I'm dressing. Please let me try to make it up to you one day. I have change so much on the inside and I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to prove it to the people that I have wronged. I have realized that my place is by Darnell as his sissy and he wants me to make up for all the wrong that I have done."

It was only a few seconds after that another hand joined the first and started massaging his ass the first hand moved away and another hand took its place. Getting tired of their disrespect for my sissy I signaled for all to see that his ass was not available tonight. Like his knight in shining armor I slipped my hand grabbing his chastised crotch publicly claiming my feminine sissy. I started to slide my hand up and down between his legs making his nub strain against the stainless-steel and his ass visibly squirm on the high club stool. I put my hand around Rick's waist and pulled him closer telling them to back off that this sissy faggot was taken.

Time stopped being a factor, Rick moved closer to me for safety. The night sped by quickly and I wasn't sure of the seconds, minutes, or hours that had passed when we were finished drinking and getting ready to head home. I knew Rick was being aroused by the drinks, Viagra and ready for sex, the chastity cage and the Hormones. I slid my hand in the small of his back and ushered him to the door. I was sure, Rick was ready to offer his ass and we needed somewhere we could relieve the mounting pressure.

As we entered my apartment, I saw that Rick was facing away from me and, I slipped up around him and grabbed both of his hands as I pressed up against his lovely ass and pull his hands to me. I placed them on my boner as I encouraged him to rub my hard dick which was straining against my jeans.

"Ooooh, what do you have over there lover?" Rick asked as he twisted around in my arms and ran his hands over the outline of my body. "I like the feel of this babe," he says as his hands unzip my jeans.

"What is it that gives me the idea that you want me to fuck you?" I teased.

He said, "Yes I want you to fuck me I want nothing more. I just want you to be my lover again, please forgive me and let me have your dick!" he moaned as he pressed his ass back against me and I pulled down his booty shorts and thong panties so he could step out of them. Now wearing just his boots he braced himself by spreading his hands and legs and gripped the counter." I slowly removed his butt plug from his ass quickly placed my throbbing dick head against his eager anus.

He said, "Ooooh, please fuck me please slip your dick in me I am so horny. I want you to give me something I can feel deep and hard inside of me. Let me be your sissy trophy wife to make it up to you, please let me have it I want to be your man again! I want give you my anal virginity, I want you to be the first man to ever fuck me."