All Comments on 'On Our Honeymoon'

by SteveandSue

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another stupid cuck story....

WACC hubbby... How original. Are these stories turned out by monkeys typing on a computer keyboard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please

Stop all these cuck stories. A normal sane man cannot possibly dream about this?

And I am fed up with this kind of stories. A minority of writers who love this sick ideas are filling this category on lit. Awful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Touching

I found it touching that this newly married couple stumbled into a life style that transformed itself into an agreement that sparks their relationship.

What I do not understand is why people who dislike this type of story bother to read it, and then waste their time writing about their repugnance. Why not read a story that turns you on instead of one that makes you upset? Who is more sane, the author who shares a story that turns him on (which seems to turn on an increasing percentage of the population) or the disgruntled reader who already knows this story is a turn off but reads it anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author is really "dumbandstupid"

And previous commenter is as sick as the idiots posting this.

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Great story, please continue.

Marco gave his Wife what she truly deserved. he learned his true nature and both are happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
put this in IR not LW and stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

sorry you need mental help and she needs to go join a legal brothel

cckreadycckreadyover 9 years ago
Good quick read

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick story by a sick author

For those who think this story is cool, your as sick as the author.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Touching"

We complain because we are not told up front that it is a cuck story!

True, this one HINTS at it in the description, but we have to at least start to read it to discover that he's going to accept another man taking his new bride before him!

All you cuck writers have to do is put "WACC" in the description line and we'll know to avoid it, and I, at least, will leave you alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Steve and Sue

Equals Dumb and Dumber.Simple Not a brain cell between them.Good luck Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 Star!

Another sick/cuck/gay story in the wrong category. This site is on its last leg!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid or what?

Why would any newly-weds want this on their honeymoon? No worries about pregnancy or STD's either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with Karen E

Please warn us its just another willing cuckold story. Loving wives has turned into a sad category. Thanks to the comments I was able to avoid it. Where is the erotica? (ML)

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Anonymous food for thought.....

This is for the anonymous commenter who called the author sick.....Before you judge the author, please remember that you're viewing erotic literature and when you call someone sick, you need to look in the mirror and judge that person as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well maybe you'll get tired of reading LW stories and leave forever but

then I'm sure Isis is a good will org, Maybe you should give up and eat shit and die dear annony!! I have it a 5

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
A simple disclaimer...

and the vast majority of complaints and flames would go away. Frankly i think that most cuck writers like getting in the face of the rest of us (99.9% ?) on the planet. It's discourteous and it only increases our disdain for your sickness.

Yes I know literotica is about erotica, and in the case of far too many - porn, but this isn't erotica as much as it's flaunting a major mental/personality disorder and cuck stories have overrun loving wives and now overflowing into other hubs.

If cuck writers would do as KarenE suggests literotica might become enjoyable again. Now I just want to take a shower or jump in an autoclave after slogging through purple prose only to find cuckie at the end.

I eschew the rating system but seem to take pleasure in 1* voting every story from an author who uses this deception. Maybe it will spare a few eyeballs.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
A simple observation.....

To all those who were complaining about not realizing it was a cuck story, did you not read the story descriptions? It seemed pretty obvious, at least to me, what the story was about. What you might wish to complain about is story structure or character development. Although I don't have any issues with those topics, those would be good topics of discussion. It was however, a flash story, so the author can be excused for not creating complex characters or a deep plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CUCKOLD WANT-A-BE

Sounds like great life style for Steve get to eat lots of great BLACK CREAMPIE YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: A simple observation.....

go back in the bedroom, ask the man that's fucking your wife to step aside so you can lick the cum out of her pussy. You'll feel better, you spineless WACC.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
One last thing...

Authors should really disable the ability for anonymous posters to comment. They add nothing to the discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: A simple disclaimer...

A disclaimer that is given AFTER opening a story is worthless. Now, if this site would expand the terse one line synopsis, including codes and tags, you might have a case, but otherwise this is superficial nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And LW continues down the "Idiot" drain

What was original, clever or interesting about this sad story? You find it erotic that your wife is a whore? How will you explain a black baby to you friends and family? Just plain dumb. And to Con - Anon DO further the discussion. ANd I think the discussion is that there needs to be a new category for this cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Cuckoldry is a FETISH but cucks won't post this stuff in the correct section because there are not enough people in there to fuel their masochistic desires.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
re:And LW continues down the "Idiot" drain

For the most part, Anon comments add nothing to the discussion. Most of the posts are merely insults directed towards the author and their efforts.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Here's an idea for the Anon commenters......

Stop bitching and write your own stories. Then post them on this website and then we can make fun of your efforts.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Concritic123

Yes, in THIS case it was fairly obvious, although without knowing his reaction we can't be SURE it's a WACC - maybe he's gonna go all BTB on her!

Zed56Zed56over 9 years ago
Concritic123

You hypocrite.Do you realize that you have commented 3 or 4 times on this story but never once said what YOU thought of it Why don't you comment on the story and let the other people comment on what they want.Are you the comment police?No need to comment on this story It was that bad.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@Concritic Write our own?

Interesting idea. Let's check yours, shall we? Oopsie no stories. Guess you're just like the rest of the reading public who are the author's ultimate customers. We are entitled to express opinions and authors, if they want to build and audience, would do well to pay attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: Concritic123

Dude we are all anons on here. Do you go by Concritic in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LMAO

Thanks anons for the comments. I can avoid reading trash like bonnietaylor2 favors. Again she's here posting anonymously giving shit stories her usual 5 stars. Meaningless and worthless scoring and of course hated comments. Get anybody hard lately and watch them come for you? Would have thought that would mellow you some. Isn't this fun? It's a pleasure to give this a 1* rating. Enjoy bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sickening stuff!

Wimp, dweeb, spineless, etc.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 9 years ago

Thanks for sharing! Only one thing better, for Marco to impregnate your wife Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can i say

what a crock of shit story. and this is not a loving wife story can we say cuck instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They should....

Have a wimps and sluts section. 1*. Wish I could give less.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A DOUBLE CUCK WITH A WIMPY FETISH

yet, the beat continued. TK U MLJ LV NV

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Yum

Maybe I'm biased. I've had four married men ask me to fuck their wives. Two just wanted to watch, one wanted his wife to blow him while I fucked her, and one sucked my dick to get it hard and then guided it in his wife's pussy. Then he ate my load out of her and sucked my dick clean of his wife's pussy juice. I have no idea what their marriages are all about and that does't even concern me. As long as everybody consents and has a good time, that's all I care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you really think this is erotic or exciting literature?

Just one more sick fuck, writing for a few other sick fucks. Glad you have an outlet that is this harmless, at least to others. Hope you get well some day.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
My views...

I personally like the BTB themed stories. However, using the logic displayed by some Anons, it wouldn't fall in the Loving Wives folder either. I believe in the sanctity of marriage. One affair is a divorcing offence, but that's just me. I like the way an author can spin a story. Some stories are good and some aren't. What I won't do is verbally attempt to denigrate someone's efforts to create a work of fiction. Con critic is short for Constructive Criticism. Everyone can use some from time to time.

SteveandSueSteveandSueover 9 years agoAuthor
sorry -

Wow...I never expected such a negative response to what I wrote. Its an intimate secret my wife and I have shared for over 10 years, and since I cant talk to family or friends about it, I thought it would be interesting to see what others thought about our once-a-year arrangement. I am sorry if I wrote it in the wrong section - for what its worth I feel I have a VERY loving wife, so thats the category I felt was ok. I have no idea what WCCC means, sorry. We have two children (both mine) - we did not have to worry about a black baby. She is on the pill and that was never an issue. One of our anniversaries was when she was 8 months pregnant - we always joke about how her lover probably induced things since she gave birth the day after he was with her..lol

I won't write anything else here - but for me, it was just a chance to share my view on how something that can seem wrong in a moral sense, does not have to be such a bad thing for everyone. It works for us.

God bless and take care -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Steve, write more stories! The site is infested with Born Again Christian trolls

who leave fake negative comments on stories like yours.

So ignore the knuckle-dragging trolls.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Why 2*?

Whyb 2*? not because another man had his wife in the honeymoon (that was their choice), but because one thing: Had he, before the wedding, had sex with his wife? If yes, the honeymoon sex wasn't so important!! If they hadn't how did he know: "My wife's nipples are VERY sensitive"? Detaild are important in this short stories...And why in hell would he invite a waiter from the boat to their hotel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Impo he invited a waiter from the boat to fuck her hot ass.

Loved it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

@SteveandSue, you seriously didn't expect comments like what you got? Have you not read any other LW stories? If you had you should have expected it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-Steve write more stories......

What's a fake negative comment??????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hate to tell you this author.......

I haven't read your story, since I find willing cuckoldry non-erotic, but I do read the comments on each new author. Your story must have been a dud, hence all the negative comments, but if it's any consolation, your writing did create a fun read in the public feedback section. Always get a bang out of the cucks vs. the anon battles. I have to admit that most of these stories really should be in the "fetish" category. I know many disagree, but to me the desire to watch your wife being fucked by another is not a normal behavior as so many on this site seem to think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
chuck tale

you are a chuck and this is not a LV tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Concritic123

Stop your whining. You made numerous comments about others, but said nothing about the story. Checked your bio, talk about being anonymous, all we know about you is that you're over 18. That's it. Nothing else. Oh, checked how many stories you wrote, and again Zilch, Nada, Nothing. Other than your fake username, you haven't contributed nothing, but whiny comments.

Actually, Concritic123 the anons are doing this author a favor. They're telling him this type of story is not appreciated by the majority of readers in loving wives, regardless what the willing cuckold lovers say. Notice, the overall low scores on all stories of this type. Doesn't that tell you something. Maybe some day this site will create a category for the cuckolds. Hope it's soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some people only read the COMMENTS because...

sometimes they are more interesting than the story.

I had avoided this story ALL day. Personally, I really get bothered by the "my wife fucks another guy on the honeymoon" type stories. They are ALWAYS about humilliation. Possibly understated, but this one IS NO DIFFERENT.

Hey, I have a cast iron stomach, so sure, every once and while I read something distatesful. It is curiousity at first, but not how you think. Curious if an author can handle the subject well, can they explain their justifications, do they write competently enough to illustrate both emotions and experience?? Once I told Swingerjoe, that the reason I read cheating stories is that I like to hear the flawed arguments made, and compose rebutall scenarios in my mind. The best stories in this genre, have intelligent character writing, and couragous dialogue. If I sit at my computer composing "what would I have said or done to fix this problem instead" then the author has done their job. Then the author has made this reader think. But sadly, way too many people think all a story needs is some fucking in it. Hey my wife is a slut and it turns me on, how about you?

Ugh NOO! Your wife IS a slut, and it SHOULDN'T turn you on, and the fact that it does isn't normal. And what you are really seeking out is validation that you aren't the only crazy damaged people out there.

Well, I suppose you aren't. But I caution you on the company you seek to keep.

So anyway, what made me read this, and then comment?

The author responding in his own comments. Deciding to give up?

Hey, just write a better story, and may be put it in a better (more appropriate) category.

!) Cuckolding is a fetish. But it also concerns marriage. If your story is more about the marriage than it is about the cucking then LW. If the cuck fetish is the ONLY theme, then fetish.

2) Creampies, and bi-sex acts are fetish as well. If the main theme is how much you love slurping another man's jizz outta wifey, then consider fetish. If it is described as a one time act, and the majority of the story follows a much longer, more convaluted plot, then may be not.

3) If your wife exclusively has black lovers, then you really need to consider Inter-Racial. Lets go back to your story. If we NEVER knew that Marco was black, (hey- he could be Itallian, or Spanish, or frankly even Bronx Jew), would the story be the same or different? The fact that every anniversary she picks a black lover seems to be a point of pride for the narrator. The shock value of contrasting skin color is a major point made. I really think you should have classified this story THERE- in IR. But again, you could have mentioned ALL of her lovers and never once mentioned skin color. EVEN in describing the married couple. Using race in a story is a choice. And when you make the choice to use black on white, you need to be prepared for the bigoted fallout from the general readership. That is exactly why a category like IR exists.

4)WACC definition: Wimp Assed Castrated Cuckold OR (probably what was originally intended) Willing and Consenting Cuckold

5)KarenE has a great point about labels and warnings. Often a story WILL do better in avoiding the LARGE quantity of negative response when story tags are used effectively, and when titles and tag lines are cleverly informative. Barring that, a few words of warning/explanation at the start,acting as a preface, will even help the people who ignore story tags, and opened your story anyway. I myself have commented on a story I didn't read, and KNEW I wouldn't like, (which BTW means I didn't vote) with a sincere THANKYOU for the warning. I wish more authors did this, and I like to support EVERY author that does.

6) I hope you don't honestly believe that ALL anons are the same. Some are bad, some are good. Read every comment, and you can decide for yourself. Censoring anoymous comments prohibits those who just MIGHT have something positive to say from saying anything. It is the same with "named" commenters. Just having a member ID doesn't prevent the negative responses and insulting idiocy from polluting the comments section. Hell, some of those guys are even worse than the anons! I always tell any author struggling with anon comments, to remember that they don't want to limit ANY of their potential audience for a story. Anons DO vote. Why piss them off, before you have even given eachother a chance? That said, if the majority of your response IS negative, then there, THAT has told you something too. There are stories here that do feature extra-marital sex that do very well, and have a majority of positve responses. What was it about your story that bothered so many?

Well, I only speak for myself. But here is my guess:

You don't spend anytime telling us what was good about your marriage. OK, you set some rules (only once a year). You think it is funny to use the anniversary for this purpose. That would make most any reader cringe, in and of itself. You go out of your way to show how hubby has been marginalized, and humilliated. You never SHOW (and that is important....There is a need to SHOW and NOT just TELL when it comes to characterizations and development), you never show the flip-side when it IS truly loving between them. You tell a story about her getting fucked by someone else, and all hubby gets is spermy leftovers. I mean really? Does this sound like love? Does this sound like a strong marriage? Doesn't it sound the least little bit unhealty? Oh well, you say, the other 364 days of the year it is not like that! OK, I say, but then why the hell didn't you tell us about any one of THEM then? How are we supposed to believe that this woman isn't just anoither BBC whore, using and abusing her wimp hubby, dreaming of the next BBC experience? Why did she even marry him? What keeps them together? How DOES she show her love when she isn't busy humilliating him and disrespecting him and their marriage? I won't pretend to understand it. But see author, the problem with this story is that you made ZERO attempt to try and make me see the why. Why would he put up with this? Why does it work? Is it just because he likes the taste of black cum and a stretched out pussy? Come on, there HAS to be more to it than that, right?

But apparently no, not acccording to your story. It is as simple as a guy who fits that first defination of WACC. And if that ISN"T true, then you didn't do a good enough job of proving otherwise. And THAT.....

THAT is why this story failed.

But NO ONE (of any value anyway) said to stop trying. Just do better next time. Classify it better. Work on your characters. Tell the rest of the story. And if you want this to be a LW, for every round of hot sex wifey has with a lover that you describe, sex with hubby should get TWICE as much description. If not, all you have is erotic couplings. A story that ONLY describes the sex and nothing else, belongs there. But mind, there you really have to be good at describing sex acts, or they won't vote any more favorably.

Don't quit, but just work harder. And paint on a slightly thicker skin, while leaving color barriers out of it.

Good Luck!

(no vote)

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
Anon comments are worthless

Ignore them on this story, turn them off on any future ones. No one who doesn't want a screen name to be attached to their thoughts or wants people to be able to respond to them or call them out on their shit has anything worth while to contribute to this site. If Laurel were concerned with anything but drumming up page views than she'd ban them from commenting or voting m

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

See how an anonymous coward was able to respond to me directly using my screen name? That's what everyone means about anons, they are too fucking scared of being called on their abusive, hateful, pathetic shit. So they are not worth listening to. Steveandsue, who I am also able to address like that because you aren't a coward, ignore them.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
SteveandSue....

Please ignore the Anons. When you write a story, you have the ability to turn off the comments from those who fail to sign up. Although, I'm not a fan of voluntary cuckolding, I appreciate the effort you made in posting the story. Let me take this moment to apologize for the comments of a group of ignorant bastards. Keep posting just to piss them off.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
Anons....

The website administrator knows who I am. You don't because you don't fucking matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucklamebastard can only get off this way

he lives a life of wannabeism in his mums basement so he is always in hopes of finding stories like this shite to wank over

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
i didnt read the story

why do authors not warn people. its like they want to piss people off. anymore i will read the comments before the story. you can tell right away if it is a cuck story. listen i think people are going a little far calling cuckold people sick. my personal opinion is that they are closet bisexuals. a straight man doesnt want to suck another man's dick.and i dont think calling someone that is bi sick is right. to me this smacks of bigotry. if you want to be bi go for it.just dont try for my dick. the last time i checked this is still a free country. a cuckold would have the same reaction to a threesome with his wife and another man that i would to a threesome with two women. more for me to play with.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Great story!!!

Excellent!!!

Marcongratulations ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Written OK

But just not my cup of tea.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
I GUESS YOU COULD COMPARE THIS FIASCO WITH

would be Mrs Lincoln at the play. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Increasing number of people write willing cuck stories only!

Inceasing % people like their spouses are extramarital sex? There is not "the stranger fucks my wife" among the most popular 20 sexual fantasies for men!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is it all the cuckies always have the same advice

to the author. "Ignore them" is their famous battle cry. These idiots, for some reason, think they are better than anybody else. It doesn't matter who is given the opinion, it's their own, so like it or not, that's just the way it is. Nothing they say will change anything. They spend more time and energy bashing others than actual evaluation of the authors writings. For instance Concritic123 posted seven comments on this story and not one was worth any consideration. One other bitched about the anons, several times. Again comments not worth reading. So who are the real trolls, the readers who comment on the story or the reader who comments constantly on others. I didn't read this story, so I won't comment on it, but I do read the comments to determine readability of a story. Sorry author, this one doesn't interest me. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed that very much. It is a story of many men feel about wife sharing, without the humiliation and cuckold stuff. Some men likes doing it just like this couple did. I hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Actually frontlinecaster.....

Some comments made by anons, for example, anon who commented on why some people read comments, was a lot more interesting reading than anything you said. The anon wrote a comment of his opinion of not only the story but stories in general, you on the other hand bitched about the value of anon comments.His comment had some value, yours didn't. Didn't read the story author, not interested in this kind. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hypocrite marriage connection

Author! What sort of your marriage is yours? I do not understand you, because your wife has extramarital sex only (Once a year) and YOU DID NOT WRITE IN YOUR COMMENT YOU WOULD BE ANY RIGHT FOR AN ESCORT GIRL NIGHT ONCE A YEAR!!!!!!!!! Unfortunatally if only the wife has right to have extramarital sex (once a year) you do not live open marriage but in cuckold marriage and you are WACC......................and your wife a hypocrita because SHE DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU AN ESCORT GIRL NIGHT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Definition

Author again: You do not understand the definition well not WCCC but WACC means=Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold.........if you fucks strangers women outside of your marriage I withdraw my judgement you are not WACC but swinger or you live in open marriage.

If you fucks stranger woman (once a year an escort girl even as your wife does) but with your wife's permission I will withdraw your wife is a HYPOCRITA!

BTW The swinger and open marriage are not my cup of tea, but these are such life styles which is not humuliating to the husbands. If only the wife has extramarital activity that is opposite even once a year!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is so abnormal that anyone would really want to see someone else fuck their spouse, especially on their honeymoon before he could. That is just sick and if they were totally into it once a year than hubby should be doing it with someone else also with the wife licking him clean of his lovers .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An impression...

Waa! Waa! Some mean men write stories about kinks I don't personally have. Since I am so small minded and bigoted that I can't accept that others have different kinks or get turned in by different things than me the mere existence of men who have humiliation fetishes or who might be bisexual offends and upsets me so much that I have to lash out in anger at the sight of such stories. As an entitled, spoiled little brat I demand all sections of a porn site cater to me personally, and I'm so sexually repressed that that means only monogamous sex within the confines of a marriage. So clearly, I came to the "swinging and sharing" section of this site, and now I'm so offended by the swinging and sharing going on here that I have to lash out and abuse and insult and threaten the author who had the gall to post a story here.

Why won't anyone see how mistreated and put upon I am by this story's being published? Why won't anyone take my whining and complaining seriously? Why do people with other kinks get to publish their stories, clearly titled and described as being about a new bride having sex with someone else and expect me to simply not read it? Why am I not taken seriously when I hide behind anonymity to avoid being called on my bad behavior? Life is just so unfair!

Zed56Zed56about 9 years ago
Have to Love the Last Commenter

Two long paragraphs bashing anonymous commenters while posting anonymously.Never once saying anything either positive or negative about the story.You have the cojones to bitch about whining.You hypocrite.You are the definition of troll Loser.As.for this story I dont think much of it I do not have a problem with the husband sharing his wife if thats his thing The problem I had was being second on your honeymoon.That is the height of idiocy.Sorry Steve but I truly believe when you put the ring on her finger that gives you first dibs.If you choose to give it away ... Sad really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
that's right

I, like all anonymous commenters, am a worthless, cowardly hypocrite. Why won't anyone take my complaints seriously?

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
Re:Why is it all the cuckies always have the same advice

You're a knucklehead. A straight up, grade A, USDA certified knucklehead. Where, in any one of my posts, does it say that I'm a cuckold? There are a lot of stories on this website I don't like , but guess what? I don't hate on the author for writing it. And why do I comment multiple times on this thread? Because I can. Don't bother responding....oh wait, you can't because you're a fucking Anon and only get one shot per IP address.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are wrong

@Concritic123 You are wrong, because I wrote more comments to this story, so I am not enviouse.

The most problem with this story the genre was written 200-500 times here in LW and total boring willing cuck story from an author who has a hypocrita wife who fucks a stranger with permission once a year and her husband is faithful willing cuckold.

If he had been a bisex husband I would understand him better or the author fucks stranger women, but he does not dare to admit, because his wife does not know!

His wife reads the story (+comments) and she divorced him.......total hypocrita wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
basically cuckold ???

sharing comes when both gets a different piece otherwise u just like being cuckold on ur wedding night.

even though of what is as what it seems to be, as long u r happy about it , it counts i guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Guys! My opinion is the only one that matters! Never mind that the author likes this and enjoys it, I don't approve and therefore he is a hypocrite and I will complain nonstop about it anonymously like a coward!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I dislike this kink. Therefore I'm not going to read it, but I'm going to prattle off a bunch of moralistic, judgemental crap about things I don't understand. Because as someone too cowardly to even have a pseudonym to be referred to by, I have worthwhile things to contribute about this story I haven't read on a subject I have prejudged, and no one should dare question this or call me out on it, or else they are trolls.

I'm not, because I'm in the majority, and everyone knows being in the majority gives you the automatic right to abuse, insult and threaten those who are weakerv than you or who are outsiders socially! Especially if you're too cowardly to let anyone respond directly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I can't believe I read this! How was I supposed to know what it was! Other than the title, and the description, and the tags, and the category it is in...

I refuse to learn basic reading comprehension or logic skills, and demand that this site cater to me by not posting any story I might accidentally read and upset myself with the knowledge that some people are into different things sexually than I. Since I don't even bother to have an account on this site or contribute to it in any meaningful way other than anonymously bashing stories and spamming votes and comments, I assume that everyone should care what I think about how it should be run.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
calm down peeps

you have five different types here in loving wives. 1st..RAAC writers, 2nd WACC writers, 3rd BTB writers, 4th Cuckold lovers writers and the 5th is the TLW(true loving wives) writers. Some of the truly gifted like SS06, Ohio, slirpuff, thecelt, angiquesophie, qhml1, FrancisMacomber, Rehnquist, oshaw, cpete and a few others can walk the line between all the types while still carrying their own style. This may work for Steve & Sue, with out it being everyone's cup of tea. I'm a fan of 3 and 5 types of writers but I also like Matt M's style, because it gives me something to be a hater for. Steve & Sue, good luck because you'll need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LMAO

Now the cuckies are starting to post anonymously to whine as usual. You guys are a scream a minute. Didn't need to read this trash to give it my usual resounding 1 star. No matter how much you idiots scream the one stars and negative comments will rain down on your fetish asses until this site decides to give you morons your own category. 1*-1*-1*-1*-1*-1*-1*-1*-1*-1*1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymouos- I can't believe I read this

Didn't have to. Just gave it a 1* and moved on. Happy now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonyous- I dislike this kink.

You're right. I dislike this kink. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-guys

Didn't voice an opinion. Gave it a resounding 1* just for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

I didn't read the story because it is not my cup of tea. My comment refers to the authors' comment that this is a true story. In particular that one anniversary fuck date fell out while she was 8 months pregnant. You both are morons to have sex especially with an outsider at that point in the pregnancy where you put the safety of the child and stupid mother at risk. That you joke about it causing the birth just goes to show how really stupid and insensitive you both really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I did read it and find the story......

.....as unlikely as any I've read.

And their behavior was irresponsible and completely yucky!

You used too many exclamation points for anyone to take any of it seriously.

Really...... Cheesy vitamin ads are less bombastic.

And this is old hat for the cuckboy class. Do you have no better imagination than repeating the honeymoon black cuck scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OH YEAH!!!!

YOU DONE GOOD MAN: THAT HOT-ASSED SLUT WAS LOVING IT: She'll know you're a keeper. I know this was just a sick-ass fantasy - loved it.

Do some guys actually take this seriously??

5* stars for writing on this great site and garnering so many comments.

Fun erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yeah! I'll prove that anonymous comments and ratings aren't worthless and harmful to the site by bragging about how I spam stories I don't read with ratings then post abusive comments about them! That certainly prices me right, and doesn't at all make me exactly the kind of worthless troll that this site would ban if Laurel had any interest in running it.

Alex54092Alex54092about 9 years ago
IS THERE A CUCK CATEGORY ON HERE?

I GIVE IT A - FIVE5555555555555555555

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lol

A very unreal story, lots of luck in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please put this story in the gay male section

1 star

1FootGuy1FootGuyover 8 years ago
You gotta be kiddin' me!

Suspension of disbelief is essential to the telling of any story. This just didn't do it. Great story line but, trust me, it needs a ton of work.

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 8 years ago
Quite plausible

My wife and I had a similar experience on our honeymoon in the mid '70s. We had shared our interracial fantasies with each other prior to being married. We became vacationing friends with a waiter at the hotel and asked him to party with us. To make a long story short, we got together after his work day was done and our fantasy became reality - more than once. Have never regretted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pervert and sick.

Jump from a bridge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My comment is...

Quit writing this cuckie crap! Just a pair of sick puppies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So many of us dream for this.

I am happy you found it. I had to wait a few years before I experienced my wife after other men but I still get hard remembering. We never did have a black Man, Not that I know of anyway. 4yourpleasureiam sissy clit is so hard right now I want you cock PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LIKE it very much (👍!): ☆☆☆☆+ (4+)! This wife sex story is short ans sweet and very erotic. In my book [in a mildly kinky way] it is also truly romantic!

The description of his wife's skin reminded me of my first wife, whose skin was "as white as snow." Oh, btw she was cheating on me. The more blatantly she cheated on me the more she was turning me on. I knew she was cheating but I played dumb. I had stopped loving her by then but I lusted after her more than I knew I could.

Luckily for me she fell in love with her lover & the 2 of them moved together to another part of the country.

bbclovebbclovealmost 3 years ago

Very nice story, I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

USERS LOVE THIS STORY, measured by the favorits-to-views ratio. As of Jul 12/21 the story has got 94 faves out of 64k views which is 1.47 faves per 1k views (an A-plus 'popularity rating.')

This story is both very erotic and totally true to life.

Excerpt from the story (not really a spoiler):

"Honestly though - even as we walked to our room, I thought it was just an innocent fun kind of thing. But when Marco and my wife were sitting on the bed together, I got the idea that something more could be in store for all of us..."

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And the husband, once he regained his manhood, was the first to ever serve divorce papers to the worthless cunt he married.

I much preferred my ending, after all yours depicted something far less than a man, and something that needed a shrink to help him find some self esteem and a wufe that actually loved or respected his wimpy little ass.

BTW loved the racist trope involved here, as Im sure the little dicklette owning closeted boys do as well.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Yuck! What a way to run a marriage. Hope on their 25th the whole family gets to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★+ [4+ (4.4 = 88%)].

You definitely are one of the guys who will never ever forget his wedding anniversary! 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife did the same with a guy we met at a beach club. Big black body builder with a huge cock. He fucked her all over our bedroom in every position for an hour, using her like a ragged doll. Once he finished he just laughed, said great fuck and just left us. My wife looked drained. I still got on top of her and fucked her. I lasted about 10 second before I shot my load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course when the County Health Department inquired about her sex partners over the past 14-days, "Some guy in Hawai'i named Marco," didn't quite cut it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous