On Purpose?

Info
I've had enough of the new employees mistakes...
203 words
4.77
8.2k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listener's POV:

I let him lose his temper, pretending to be flustered by my repeated errors. He begins explaining the mistakes, but it becomes clear that he's misunderstanding something. As he grows apologetic, I maintain my facade, hiding the true purpose behind my actions. The game I'm playing has a hidden agenda, and I watch his confusion deepen. Finally, unable to contain my secret any longer, I reveal my goal. It's a revelation that leaves him stunned, the pieces of my puzzle finally falling into place.

Speaker's POV:

I can't believe she keeps making the same simple mistakes at work. Frustration boils over, and I lose my temper, yelling in exasperation. However, a nagging feeling gnaws at me, urging me to give her one last chance. As I start explaining her errors, I begin to feel guilty about my outburst. It's evident that she's better than this, and I can't understand why she's been making such blunders. Later, as I apologize and delve into the details of her mistakes, her deliberate actions become increasingly clear. My surprise mingles with a growing sense of intrigue as I realize that her errors were all part of a game she's been playing. But to what end?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Saif_and_Sound
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Honestly forgot this was porn in the beginning because I just loved you yelling at me. Fucking hot when you’re mad 😩😩

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So... If my boss fucks me while I'm on the clock... He's paying me to have sex with him... What does that make me?

Wet AF that's what it makes me

Saif_and_SoundSaif_and_Sound4 months agoAuthor

Well thank you very much! I'll he uploading here frequently so keep an eye out 🌹

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very very hot…your voice is reassuring and commanding and dominant and makes so fucking wet.

Share this

Similar Stories

On Purpose? [M4F] [Arabic Version] I've had enough of the new employees mistakes...in Audio
Career Advancement A new assistant realizes how much she's expected to serve.in BDSM
Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 01 Dan takes control of his wife.in BDSM
The Boss James informs Amanda that she will address him as Sir!in BDSM
A Rough Fucking: Daddy's Lesson M4F | She comes looking to be degraded and used by 'Daddy'...in Audio
More Stories