All Comments on 'On Screen'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
Nice change

It was nice to read a story where one half of the couple doesn't end up being such a prude and going off half cocked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very lovely story

it was the wife fucking some guy on cam, it was just a little showing off.

4 star rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One cuckold born every minute.

Ben is another one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
"Of All the Women Flashing Their Kibbles & Bits On All The Webcams of All the World...

Why does My Wife have to strip on mine ?" Poor guy can't get any strange a thousand miles from home. Lol. Actually, that's just fine, as long as Shiela looks like Ingrid Bergman. Maybe the two characters should be named Rick & Elsa. Thanks to MGM for making me smile in the morning sans coffee - the electricity went out in Apt. Building!

MsEroticLoverMsEroticLoverover 12 years ago
Enjoyable

What a fun little story. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sequel?

how long before Sheila fucks strange cock? ten days without fucking is too long for Sheila and she is not shy about showing her cunt ro strange men!!

daveftworthdaveftworthover 12 years ago
OK

Dangerous territory in real life...however, after that episode, if they agreed to use Skype and just flash each other ONLY. That would be a real loving wives story.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Fun story very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ehhh

Not bad, of course because you are a good writer, But, a huge coincidence that she happened to find him on the internet. I might have been better if she found his website on his computer, and knowing when he had free time, set a trap for him.

It gets to the same place with less suspension of belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seen

a better one Kitten is a tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

The most surprising thing about this story, is how much I fucking loved it!!!!

curioussscuriousssover 12 years ago
Cute...

...and believable!

An erotic vignette.

Well up to your normal standard MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another whore

is born

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Sexy, funny, and cute

Of course the likelihood of husband and wife connecting like this is about the same as getting struck by lightening 10 times in one day but it was a good read.

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 12 years ago
More

Very hot but don't stop now. Please tell us what happens on his next trip. Does she show off for more than just her hubby?

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
O M G!

JPB & Magmaman grow balls in the same week! Fucking Awesome! This site just got a whole lot better. And this story was a perfect example of a great LW story.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
No double standard!

Good story 5 stars. She is not cheat only she does similar as we male people.......

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Fairly predictable

but good fun.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
10 PM curfew

There is SOMETHING Sweetie is NOT telling Hubby. She stops her e-mails to him at 10PM every night, before the waxing and 'tat, AND also on THE evening. I doubt that was her first FaceTime escapade.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

that marriage is on the road to ruin.

They might make it if the restrict their internet to just each other and no others, else I see the end coming eventually.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
to anon (well)

what a load of rubbish, I do this all the time when I'm bored and home alone and I've been happily married for 33 years.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Usually like

Usually like your work, but this one, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Cute and funny story!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Never sure how these things turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously, you think this is some kind of humorous coincidence? Why did this couple Both decide to engage strangers instead of using the Internet to connect with each other? Why would either one believe what the other told them since they both were going outside their marriage for sexual stimulation? Sure, its just a crack, don't worry about it, what could be the harm, the rest of the windshield is just fine. Its just a matter of time and opportunity, bye bye marriage. I wonder if either one of them will really be surprised when it happens?

Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...