On Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like hours they got up, dressed with giggles and were outside where it was cool compared to the heat that came from inside or maybe it was him. She made him hot, he couldn't handle it. He never was this hot after making love but she was different, he enjoyed that about her, she wasn't one to take anyone for a life ride. He didn't use a condom anymore after a month, suggested she use the Pill as he didn't want plastic between them, that he wanted to feel her flesh and after how many months of thinking it through, knew she was the one he wanted to spend his life with, made her stop drinking the Pills without making her realising it and soon was ecstatic at the news she brought home one day saying she was pregnant.

"Good, it is what I was trying to accomplish my sweet. I love you," he said bending down onto one knee, took the little box out of his pocket and opened it.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and say you'll be my wife. Julia, will you marry me?" he asked smiling. He saw tears flowing down her cheeks like a waterfall. He saw the nod and heard the whisper of a yes escape her lips. He scooped her into his arms, kissed her and didn't stop kissing her, which was until Tristan called from the front door. Maxwell placed the ring on her finger then and walked to open the door. Maxwell stood back as he watched his fiancée and soon to be brother-in-law hugging and giggling. He walked over to them where Tristan extended his hand, he took it and shook only to be brought in for the type of hug brothers would give, the pat on the back and somehow it should've felt awkward but it didn't.

12