On Sexual Summoning Ch. 02

Story Info
Our summoner gets used by tentacles this time.
3k words
4.56
18.3k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the reader: This chapter is a continuation of the exploits of the half-elf summoner Larrel Fenswaine on his continued quest to lose his vanilla virginity using summoning magic.

Be warned: This story contains themes of a boy getting fucked by tentacles in every hole. If that's not your thing, be warned.

He had done it! Larrel had summoned a demoness from the Plane of Lust! He had even had sex! Kind of... he hadn't lost his virginity in the way he had intended, Hells, he knew cleric acolytes who would argue that he hadn't even lost his virginity at all, but it was still a big step forward! He wasn't about to give up yet either; he was determined to lose his virginity the "right" way.

The next week was spent in ecstatic excitement as the young half-elf mage poured over tome after tome trying to learn more about the summoning spell he had used. The prudes of the College of Moon hadn't written anything about the plane of lust or summoning demons for sex beyond the book "On Sexual Summoning" which Larrel had already secreted away. However, he had been able to find plenty of other books concerning conjuration magic.

The "summoning price" mentioned in "On Sexual Summoning" didn't appear to apply directly for conjuring creatures from other planes other than the Plane of Lust, but there were mechanics that were similar, each changing based on the plane of origin. The through line in all of the conjuration magic was that there needed to be some source of power to draw forth creatures and bind them into service. The greater the source of power, the more powerful of a creature could be pulled from another plane.

Larrel was able to piece together that the reason he had only managed to summon an imp was because his summoning price was too small. He had thought the magic of three orgasms would be more significant, but in hindsight he realized that was wishful thinking. Next time, he'd do way more.

Larrel avoided touching his cock for three days after summoning the imp girl. The soreness he had felt went away pretty quickly after he took the intense cock fucking, but he was very unsure of what kind of damage taking a demon cock up his urethra might have done. It didn't seem like he had been hurt, but he wasn't going to risk it.

By the fourth day, the young half-elf couldn't resist his elven libido, so he began preparing for his next summoning. This time he sacrificed an entire week's worth of orgasms to the spell, ruining each to charge up the summoning circle. It was frustrating, but the excitement of what was to come was more than enough for him.

By the end of his preparations Larrel was so horny and frustrated that he could barely concentrate on his exam that day. Luckily, the exam was in Advanced Conjuration 101, so his side studies prepared him more than enough. After the exam was over he quickly said goodbye to the other nerds who were his "friends" and rushed to his dorm room. Once he was safely back in his dorm and had double locked the door, Larrel began to pour out the summoning circle.

Once again the circle was a mixture of sugar and silver powder poured into thin, intricate lines replicating many interconnected runes.

Once the circle was complete, Larrel completely disrobed and squatted over the circle, taking his cock into his hand. His pent up frustration and thoughts on what was about to happen had the young half-elf's cock already at half mast as he began to quickly pleasure himself while chanting the required incantation. It was all too soon that he was fully erect and precum nearly shot from his cock and splattered over the powder of the rune. Quickly, the circle began to glow in a bright pink light before the whole thing disappeared into a swirling pink portal on the dorm floor.

The magic was much more potent this time, and Larrel had to squint his eyes against the bright pink light of the Plane of Lust. As he squinted into the light he fully expected to see some form rise from the circle and stand before him, but it never came. Instead, after the initial bright flare-up, the circle stabilized into a glowing pink portal on the floor, letting through faint sounds from the Plane of Lust such as wet slaps, slurps, and moans of pleasure.

Surprised and more than a little curious about what had happened to his spell, Larrel absentmindedly stepped onto the portal as he leaned forward to investigate. No sooner than his toe had touched the portal a long, thick pink tentacle covered in a thick coat of transparent slime darted from the portal and wrapped itself around his leg. With a sudden tug the tentacle pulled Larrel off his feet as it dragged him to the center of the summoning circle.

The young half-elf cried out in surprise as he slid to the floor on his back. Before he could even try to reach down and pry the tentacle from his leg, more tentacles erupted from the portal and began to wrap themselves around his body. They grabbed both his arms and legs, but more and more tentacles kept emerging from the portal, trying to find anything to wrap around. They wrapped around his waist, hips, and even his neck. Larrel struggled in vain against their muscular, fleshy, slimy grasp, but quickly realized that he was entirely immobilized.

The summoner steadied his breathing and reminded himself that these tentacles came from the Plane of Lust and were bound to pleasure him. It was nerve wracking being bound like this, but there really wasn't anything he could do about it anyway. He stopped struggling and lay limp in the tentacle's muscular grasp. Moments after the half-elf surrendered, more tentacles slowly crept from the portal. These tentacles were different from the ones binding his body; they were of varying sizes and they each ended in what looked like the head of a human penis, flared head and all. Slowly, the new penis-tentacles began to rub their slimy heads against their summoner's body, the urethral slits releasing a truly astonishing amount of clear slime that was disturbingly reminiscent of pre-cum.

Larrel was more than a little concerned about the number of cocks that were probing at his helpless body. He wasn't gay and didn't particularly want to fuck a man, even a summoned one. However, the spell was supposed to summon only females. The last demoness he had summoned had sported a cock, despite being definitely female. Maybe these were female too, and just happened to have cocks because of their demonic nature. Larrel convinced himself that was the case as there was nothing he could do about it either way.

Before long one of the cock-tentacles began to probe at his asshole. Larrel knew this was coming, but he was horrified to see the size of the cock that had found his helpless boy-hole. It was truly enormous, closer to the cock of a horse than that of a man. His sphincter reflexively clenched as the cock lined up with his asshole and forcefully tried to push its way into his body. The pressure against his ass hurt, but ultimately the giant tentacle was unable to make it into his body. He was unstretched and the cock was huge. Defeated, the tentacle retracted from Larrel's puckered hole and returned to probe around his body, absolutely drenching him in pre-cum-like-slime. No sooner than the huge tentacle left a new, smaller tentacle took its place and began pressing against the half-elf boys nether star.

Larrel gasped as he felt the smaller tentacle actually begin to make progress, but quickly had to focus on pursing his lips as the huge tentacle found its way up to his face and looked like it might try to probe into his mouth. The huge, warm, fleshy cock rubbed all over Larrel's face intensely, drenching his lips and cheeks in its copious pre-cum. Larrel was surprised at himself; the feeling of the warm cylinder of cockflesh across his face was turning him on, and his cock was rising to half-mast again despite his situation.

As he was focused on the cock tentacle against his face, the smaller tentacle against his ass finally managed to push past his anal sphincter and sunk into his ass. Larrel moaned at the intense feeling of the cock buried deep into his ass. He had expected it to hurt, but it wasn't really "pain" he felt. It wasn't pleasant, having a medium sized cock-tentacle shoved into his ass without any preparation, but it didn't actually hurt.

Larrel willed the tentacle to go slowly, to allow him to ease into the feeling of being anally stuffed with cock, but the tentacle didn't heed his will. It began to pound deep into his ass, fucking him hard. The half-elf boy groaned at the sensation as his ass desperately tried to adjust to its new invader, but despite himself his cock became fully erect.

While he took a medium tentacle to the ass, a very small tentacle that had been probing around Larrel's testicles moved further and began to probe the length of his cock. Similar to the strong tentacles that had rendered the summoner immobile, this smaller cock-tentacle began to wrap itself around the young man's package. It started by looping around his testicles, but then further wrapped loops around his cock, pulling fairly tight and ensuring that Larrel's erection went strong. When the small tentacle had wrapped around his entire cock, the thin head began to probe at the opening of his cock-slit. With sudden realization, Larrel knew that his cock was about to get fucked again, just like the last time he had summoned from the Plane of Lust when the imp-girl Izzya had fucked his cock.

Larrel couldn't hold back anymore and opened his mouth to let out a deep moan of pleasure. While the small tentacle had been wrapping up his cock, the feeling of the medium tentacle mercilessly fucking his ass had turned from intense muscle spasms to nearly orgasmic pleasure. Larrel was almost sad when the tentacle in his ass began to tense up as it spurted in orgasm within him, filling his asshole with... something. He needn't have worried, however, for as soon as the first tentacle was finished orgasming within him, another shoved its way inside, this time much more easily.

After the second tentacle entered his asshole, the small tentacle at his cock head finally had secreted enough lube and managed to worm its way inside his urethra. It was much thinner than Izzya's cock had been, but it was so, so much longer. He gasped as the tentacle slithered around his cock and balls as it fed more and more of his length inside him. He looked on in incredulity as the cock-tentacle went further and further inside him, much farther than he thought should have been possible. He felt a tight pressure somewhere within his pelvis, and then the tentacle pulled back and began fucking his cock. Twice in a row now his summons had used his cock like a pussy, and he still hadn't quite broken his virgin streak in the way he wanted. Demons from the Plane of Lust were weird...

Larrel's mouth was now fully agape, his tongue almost lolling out from the intense fucking he was receiving. One tentacle pounding his prostate and another fucking his cock felt amazing, and he had fully surrendered to the feeling of their cocks. However, there were many more cock-tentacles roaming his body looking for a hole to fuck. The giant tentacle had moved past his face, but another, more reasonably sized one, now found his open mouth.

Larrel's eyes went wide as he felt a slime-covered cock slide along his tongue and into his mouth. It was a little salty, and a little something else. Being a virgin, Larrel didn't know that the cock tasted like a woman's vagina, but that's what the flavor was.

The half-elf boy responded to the tentacle in the way it wanted, by wrapping his lips around its warm girth and sucking. He had never sucked a cock before, but it didn't seem to matter much. He could hardly move as bound by tentacles as he was, and the cock was doing most of the work, fucking into his mouth and pleasuring itself using him as a cock sleeve.

Under the intense fucking from three holes, Larrel felt his orgasm welling up inside him. It started much lower than usual. Normally when he masturbated the orgasm was focused on the head of his cock, but this time was different. It felt the same, almost, but it was centered in the base of his pelvis, where his prostate was. It was new for him, but the orgasm was incredible. His ass ached as he tensed around the tentacle within him, but his pelvis muscles weren't enough to expel the cock within him.

As Larrel went over the edge, he expected to come down and be completely spent, but with the cock fucking his urethra and the magical nature of the tentacles, his orgasm didn't really subside. Instead of the hard fall after orgasm while his refactory period kicked in, he returned to the feeling of just before orgasm.

The young half-elf summoner was now completely taken by tentacles; a small, thin tentacle had his cock bound and was fucking his urethra, a tentacle was pistoning into his ass, a tentacle was fucking his mouth like a pussy, and his whole body was held aloft, immobilized by countless tentacles.

Larrel orgasmed again before the current tentacle in his ass tensed up and began filling him with more of whatever their cum was.

Still on the edge of orgasm, Larrel's eyes rolled into the back of his head as two medium sized tentacles both fought for entry into his now stretched and lubed asshole. Instead of one beating the other for dominance, Larrel came when they both pressed into him and began fucking him simultaneously.

He was so gloriously stretched out, and the pressure on his prostate was immense.

The young half-elf completely forgot to suck on the tentacle in his mouth as it moved further down his throat and began to tense, releasing its cum into his mouth. It was at that point that Larrel realized what the cum was: countless tiny eggs. The salty ejaculate was really small round balls surrounded by whatever fluid helped them pass. On the one hand, it was definitely gross that these tentacles were laying eggs inside him; but on the other hand, it did somewhat prove that they were "female", and thus his perceived sexuality could remain intact in his mind.

Larrel swallowed the cum, half out of instinct and half out of natural reaction due to how deep in his mouth the tentacle actually was. When the cock-tentacle retracted from his mouth, Larrel completely forgot to close his lips in his orgasmic bliss, and so another tentacle entered and picked up where the last had left off.

Larrel came again and again as the tentacles fucked him over and over. Eventually three tentacles were able to force their way into his immensely stretched asshole, and his orgasms became effectively non-stop as three tentacles alternately pounded his prostate into submission. It even came to pass that several smaller tentacles were able to fit into his stretched urethra and fuck him there as well. He didn't know how long the fuck-fest lasted, or how many tentacles had blown their load inside of him, but Larrel was on the verge of passing out from the pleasure when all but the giant cock had been satisfied. Larrel remained suspended above the portal, gasping for air as the last of the normal to small tentacles left his body, leaving only the huge cock looking for an entrance. He had been taking three tentacles up his ass simultaneously, and still this giant cock seemed bigger than their combined girth. The comparison to a horse truly was accurate.

Larrel gritted his teeth and tried to relax as the horse-tentacle pressed itself against his gaping asshole. He expected it to hurt, and for a second it did as the flared head pressed past his exhausted sphincter, but once it had entered him he only felt incredibly stretched out.

Larrel moaned out in orgasmic pleasure as the horse-tentacle began to piston in and out of him. He looked down and could see his flat stomach deform as it entered him. It was probably the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

Larrel also noticed that his cock was still at full mast, and his balls were huge. For as many orgasms as he had had, he hadn't actually released any cum thanks to the cocks that had been fucking his urethra. Larrel couldn't stop himself as he faced the onslaught from the massive horse-tentacle, and he began to cum one last time. This orgasm was explosive. All of his pent up cum came out in stream after stream, plastering his stomach in the milky-white half-elf cum that was natural, and the small, white eggs that had been laid somewhere within his urethra. It ended up being the longest and most intense orgasm of his life, as every thrust from the horse-tentacle extended the orgasm further.

This time, Larrel did pass out for a moment and entirely missed the massive cum-enema the horse-tentacle released into his helpless boy-pussy. When he came to, the tentacles were releasing his limp body and retreating into the swirling portal below, dropping him onto the cold, hard wood of his dorm room. As the last pink light faded, the half-elf summoner just lay there on the floor basking in the most amazing post-orgasmic glow he had ever felt, as a river of cum and eggs flowed from his gaping asshole.

Unfortunately, he still hadn't had his dick actually inside anything else, so the specific type of virginity he had set out to get rid of still persisted. Perhaps he'd have to take a different tactic with these summons.