On Sexual Summoning Ch. 01

Story Info
Summoner boy gets cock-fucked by futa imp.
2.2k words
4.56
26.9k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the reader: This story contains themes of futanari, dickgirls, dickgirls dominating men, verbal abuse, and most importantly urethral insertion/sounding/docking/etc.. If you aren't into that, you've been warned. Additionally, this is a quick piece of smut and not incredibly well written. It gets to the action very fast.

Larrel Fenswaine was a young half-elf man studying wizardry at the College of Moon in the coastal city of Beaconsby, just off of the Beacon Sea. His mother was a high elven princess, and his father a lowly human bard. Due to his unusual heritage, he never quite fit in with the other students at the College. To the other elves there was too much human in him, and they scorned him. To the humans, his elven heritage was seen as femininity and he was made fun of and was the brunt of many jokes. The worst part was, however, that whenever he looked into the mirror he could see exactly what the jokes were all about. His long blond hair was silken smooth and looked better than most of the human women's. His facial structure was delicate and smooth, lending itself more to that of a woman than a man. And his build was slight and thin. He was flat chested and he made a point to show off his cock bulge by wearing tight pants, but his shoulders were narrow and his hips wider than he wanted. All of the insults he was forced to suffer hit far too close to home.

The other, equally frustrating, outcome of his heritage was that he was still a virgin, despite having reached adulthood and having pursued many women. The human women didn't seem to think of him as a man, and the elven women held him in disdain for being of mixed blood.

Larrel was, however, a very talented mage. He was the top of his class, partly due to the studies he did on his own while he wasn't dating anyone. To relieve his sexual frustration (he was half elf, after all), he practiced multiple magics on himself as a means of kinky experimentation. First it was as simple as summoning a mage hand to jack himself off, but before long he was magically animating dildos to fuck him in the ass and mouth while multiple animated gloves worked together on his cock and balls to bring him to explosive orgasms. After a while, however, he craved the touch of another, and so he sought out new books in the magical library.

It took him many months of dedicated research, but eventually he managed to find a book buried deep in the Locked Archives titled "On Sexual Summoning" written by John and Mistressa Longstaff. Within the book detailed magic required to summon succubi and other extraplanar entities from the Plane of Lust, as well as a phenomenon they titled the "summoning price", a magical contract required to summon a being and bind it into service.

Larrel became obsessed with the book, deciding that he would lose his virginity to beings from the Plane of Lust using this book. That had to be better than any of the normal humans or elves he had been courting anyway, right?

After much deliberation, Larrel decided to summon a demoness to sate his sexual desires. The spell was fairly simple; a magical circle, an incantation stating his desire, and a summoning price. The value of the summoning price and his strength as a caster would determine what demoness would come through the portal, so he didn't have too much control over the situation. Ultimately, however, that didn't matter to Larrel. He just wanted to bust a nut into a sexy demon girl, regardless of who she was.

In order to pay the summoning price, Larrel learned that he could sacrifice orgasms. The process was simple: he would jack off on a crystal while a spell was active. At the moment of orgasm the orgasm would be ruined for him and would instead fill the crystal. It was frustrating, but the young half-elf managed to get through three sacrificed orgasms before he decided the summoning price was sufficient.

Larrel squatted on the floor of his dorm room, fully naked with his semi-erect cock dangling nearly to the floor, just before the summoning circle he had crafted. It was a simple design, lines drawn in sugar with silver flecks to channel the magic. Grabbing his cock, the young half-elf began to masturbate, bringing himself to full mast as he chanted the required incantation. The lines of the magical circle began to glow dully until, all too quickly, a drop of Larrel's pre-cum touched the sugar lines and soaked into the circle itself. Nearly as soon as the pre-cum touched the rune, the circle lit up in intense pink light, slowly melding into a swirling pink vortex on the floor.

The young half-elf boy quickly stated his intent as the vortex appeared before him.

"Bring me a demoness to have sex with!" It was a simple request, but the book had taught him that simple requests usually turned out the best when dealing with the Plane of Lust.

The pink light from the portal flashed brightly for a moment in response to the summoner's command, and then went dark. The runes drawn in sugar were gone, leaving only scorch marks on the wooden floor of the dorm room where they once were. As Larrel's eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness, he noticed the creature he had summoned.

She stood up from a crouch on the dorm room floor, bat-like wings unfurling from around her body as she did so. Her skin was a deep crimson, she had a red, arrow shaped tale as long as one of her legs, and a cock that hung down past her knees. And she was less than a foot tall.

Larrel had only managed to summon an imp.

"Hello, Master. My name is Izzya," The small dickgirl imp said facing Larrel. Her voice was feminine and high-pitched, but not as high-pitched as her physical size would have indicated.

"What? But you're just an imp! I didn't think you'd be on the Plane of Lust!" Larrel was incredulous.

"Hey! This is your fault!" Izzya yelled, clearly offended, as her bat wings flapped, lifting her into the air close to Larrel's face. "You're the one who summoned me, after all! What, think you're too good for an imp of Lust?"

"It's not that!" Larrel suddenly became flustered, "It's just, I thought you'd be something more."

"Something 'more'?!" Izzya yelled, clearly furious at the implication. "I'll show you what an imp can do!"

The small winged demoness flew directly into Larrel's face, tapping him on the forehead with a glowing pink finger. Immediately her magic took hold of him and he was overwhelmed with lust like he had never felt before. His already hard cock became as hard as a rock and he nearly came without being touched. His pupils dilated and his mouth opened, tongue lolling out stupidly as he lost himself in his horniness.

Izzya took the opportunity and slapped her flaccid, tiny cock against Larrel's lolling tongue. In his inebriated state, Larrel was turned on beyond belief by the feeling of her demon cock sliding back and forth against his tongue, slowly getting harder with each thrust.

"You summoned me to fuck you, and by the Planes I'm going to fuck you senseless," the small female imp grunted as her cock reached full erection. It was hard to tell based on her size, but her cock was strangely proportioned. It was long and thin, moreso than a human's cock would have been. It must have been at least three inches long, while being maybe only a quarter of an inch in diameter or so.

"That's right, you fucking human, I bet you love the taste of my delicious demon cock." Izzya grunted as she committed fully to riding his tongue for all it was worth.

The tiny imp was right. It was partially the spell that she had Larrel under, and partially his sexual open mindedness, but Larrel was really enjoying the sensation of her small cock and body rubbing against his outstretched tongue. He had used dildos on himself before, and he didn't really seem to be bothered by the fact that she had a cock.

"That's enough of your mouth, I want more." Izzya grunted as she dismounted Larrel's face, her cock now fully erect and nearly the size of one of her tiny arms.

Without explanation the small imp girl flew down in front of Larrel's cock and forced the foreskin back as she began to make love to the slit of his cock. Her long demon tongue suddenly snaked into his urethral opening and Larrel gasped with surprise.

The young half-elven summoner was struggling to maintain control of his body, and it was all he could do to brace himself in his crouched position as the tiny demoness tongue-fucked his cock. The feeling was strange. It hurt ever so slightly, but for the most part the small intrusion felt really good on the head of his cock. Her tiny hands braced her against his bell end as she went down on him hard.

Larrel's pre-cum started flowing freely under the imp girl's ministrations, and he felt like he could cum if she did it long enough. Before that was possible, however, she brought her face away with a gasp and spoke.

"Oh yeah, you fucking like that, don't ya, bitch?" Izzya berated as she surveyed Larrel's impossibly erect cock.

"Uh-huh. It's so hot." Was all Larrel could manage to squeak out in his lustful state.

"Unfortunately for you, your pathetic cock is too useless to ever fuck a demoness. I'll show you how to be a good pussy for dickgirls to fuck, and by the end of the night you'll be thanking me."

With that, Izzya chanted a quick series of demonic words and a slick, clear fluid appeared above her cock, drenching it in lubrication. She positioned herself in front of Larrel's cock and lined her demonic penis with his urethral opening. Before Larrel could react, the dickgirl imp shoved her hips forward and buried her cock inside his urethra.

Larrel gasped in pain. Even with the lube and preparation, Izzya's dick felt like a line of fire running down the inside of his shaft.

"Oh, fuck yeah! That's what a good boy pussy should be; ready and willing to take dickgirl cock at any time. I'm going to make you into nothing more than my cocksleeve." Izzya gasped as she began thrusting manically into Larrel's cock, her hips slapping into the head of his cock as her hands grasped the flared head of his penis to give her a grip as she pistoned into him.

Larrel threw his head back and gritted his teeth against the pain. Izzya wasn't holding back, and he couldn't get used to the new intrusion in his cock. At the same time, however, he was more erect than he had ever been and he couldn't seem to bring himself to stop her. It was probably just the effects of the spell, but Larrel just opened up and accepted the tiny woman as his domina.

Izzya was less than twice the size of his cock and yet she had managed to dominate Larrel so fully. Her thrusts into his cock were quick and forceful, and after a while they started to become pleasant. The demoness' spell of lubrication from earlier appeared to still be active, and over time the pain of her cock being inserted into his urethra began to subside.

Before Larrel knew it, he was on the verge of orgasm.

"Oh no you fucking don't!" Izzya yelled out as Larrel was nearly on the verge of cumming from her cock pounding into his. "You don't cum before I do! You're my cocksleeve!"

With that Izzya threw out one of her hands and yelled the word "Delay!". Immediately after a glowing, ethereal pink ring appeared and cinched around Larrel's balls. The sudden tightness was enough to bring Larrel over the edge, or at least, it would have been enough. As soon as Larrel thought he would cum, his orgasm subsided slightly, leaving him just on the edge.

Izzya brought her hand back to the head of Larrel's cock and renewed her thrusting with incredible vigor. Every thrust brought Larrel right back to the edge, but the magical spell prevented him from ever going over that edge.

Thrust after thrust of Izzya's cock pounded Larrel into a drooling mess of arousal and pleasure. He could barely keep himself upright as the onslaught of pleasure threatened to break his mind.

The young summoner didn't know how long Izzya fucked his cock, but eventually her thrusts became erratic and she finally hilted herself within him, letting out a sultry moan as he felt her cock swell within his own. The demoness' orgasm appeared to break the spell and Larrel let out a yell as his own mind bending orgasm shattered through his body. As soon as Izzya pulled her cock from Larrel's, a torrent of cum bathed her small demon body.

"Oh, ew! Bad pussy-boy!" Izzya was indignant as she tried in vain to wipe the thick cum off her tiny tits.

"You had better summon me again so I can get my revenge," She fumed as her body began to fade into the pink light of the Plane of Lust as the summoning spell ended.

Larrel flopped back onto the hard wooden floor of the dorm room, entirely spent, cock aching. He had never expected that outcome, but he couldn't deny that he enjoyed it. What would next time bring?​