On Tap Pt. 01

Story Info
Michelle tortures her husband with her new addiction.
5.8k words
4.5
20.6k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

| Orgasm Denial | Cum Addiction | Voyeur & Exhibitionism | Role Swap |

**REMEMBER: AFTERCARE IS FOR EVERYBODY**

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm.. Hun?" Michelle whispered as she woke. She looked, first at the clock--2 am--then at her husband who was sitting on the bed taking his shoes and pants off. She laid back down and rubbed her eyes gently to wake herself up a little.

"Mm?" Jason mumbled and crawled into bed wearing just his tight briefs. He never slept in much, but he rarely slept fully nude.

He'd just gotten home from work, the night shift at a local shop as a floor supervisor. It meant 12 hour days all week and late nights. It hadn't been ideal but it was the best work he could find right now. The weekends were their only respite for the last few months, and lucky for them, today was Friday.

"How was your night baby?" she rolled over and curled up beside him, running her hand through his thick chest hair. She snuggled into him and kissed his cheek and neck a few times to welcome him home. All mine for 48 hours, she sighed with a smile.

He wrapped an arm around her, kissed her forehead, and laid back fully. A moment of relaxation after a long day. He was grateful. "Long but productive. Jax finally let us.. start.. move production into two.. cycles," he sighed and closed his eyes, hugging her close.

"Ya?" she giggled softly as he mumbled. She loved her sleepy husband. He worked hard and rarely complained so she treated him well. "..is that good?" she stroked her nails through his soft belly hair, tickling the pubes at the top of his tight briefs gently.

"Ya, mm.. means more flexibility next month.. schedule-wise." Jason yawned and pulled her closer to him, moaning softly at her playful hand.

"Really!" she yelped with excitement, sitting up on her elbow so she could look down at him. "Are you fucking with me, Jay?"

"Mm.. fucking who?" Jason mumbled with a sigh, falling asleep with his hand on her firm ass.

Michelle smiled down at him, sliding her hand under his briefs to play with his fluffy ginger pubes. His beard was brown, but his pubes were orange as the sun. She thought it was fantastic. All her friends knew about it because she was such a loudmouth.

"Sleep tight baby," she sighed softly and slid her hand fully into his underwear. She cupped his balls and cock with the palm of her hand, gently playing with them for a moment. Mmm stress balls. She chuckled to herself and snuggled against his shoulder. She softly rubbed his warm cock as she fell back asleep, safe with her husband home.

------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle rolled over in bed to face her husband. The morning light was just breaking through their blackout curtains. Jason was laying on his back with his head faced away from her. At some point during the night, she had rolled over, letting go of his chubby soft cock. She smiled and slowly slid out of bed to get cleaned up before he woke. It was Saturday which meant they could sleep in. He needed it.

Normally she wouldn't bother doing her hair and makeup on the weekend but she felt like looking cute for her husband. It was their weekend. She was still naked head to toe except for a small silver anklet Jason had bought her a few years prior. Her tanned body had some jiggle to it, she was soft but firm. Her 36D breasts showed the distinct tan lines of the tiny two pieces that she wore by the pool for her neighbors and husband's friends. At thirty-five she was still in great shape, and she still enjoyed showing it off.

Michelle peeked out to see her husband still asleep. The sheet had been pushed down to his stomach, showing off his chest and belly hair.

While getting ready she organized their new pills. She had ordered a few vitamins for each of them. Her husband's container had a small red pill and fat blue pill every morning. In addition to those, her husband's nightly batch had a green pill that she was very excited to test out. They were organized into two week-long containers.

She giggled, padded across the wood floors, and slid her naked ass back into bed under the sheet. She sank lower under the covers and smiled as she found her prize, his semi-limp cock, chubbily throbbing and on the verge of growing. She loved the moment when his soft little cock would grow without any stimulation. Michelle laid her head on his stomach and watched it grow a little bigger with each steady heartbeat.

Michelle stroked his thigh up and down helping his thickening cock along over the next five minutes. Mmmm grow for me. She sighed softly and giggled, nuzzling the fur on her husband's belly. It wasn't a six-pack, it wasn't a beer belly either, but it was soft and it was hers.

As Jason's cock grew to its full length of seven inches, it flopped down directly in front of her, tip staring her down. She stared back, watching the inflated shaft throb. She smiled as his cockhead started flexing, growing slowly. His cock hole opened and let out a slow drip of precum. Mmm, my favorite! She stuck her tongue out and licked the hole clean of her drippy treat, which only made way for another drop of precum to rush forth.

Jason sighed softly and stroked his hand up her lower back gently. He could feel her tongue licking at the head of his stiff dick. The tip of her tongue was working his hole open wider with each stroke. "Mmm.. hun what are you doing?" he sighed.

"Nothing," she quipped, slowly teasing the head of his cock with her tongue.

"Nothing feels wonderful," he moaned and she laughed, sucking down on the first few inches of his morning wood. Jason shuffled in bed to get comfortable. His cock flexed and grew firmer for her.

Jason started pulling the sheet off her form. "Mmm good morning love.".

Michelle pulled his dick out of her mouth and turned to face him with a bright smile. "Morning!" Michelle giggled, licking down his shaft as she slid down between his legs, getting comfortable and hiding under the sheet again.

She took his cock back into her mouth, her lips slick with saliva and precum. His cockhead grew even larger as he kept flexing against her tongue, his cock hole opened up and bathed her tongue in a fat drop of precum.

"Good girl," Jason moaned and stroked his fingers through her hair. "Mmm.. that's my favorite girl." his other hand tucked behind his head, letting her work ony his cock.

"Mhmm, I'm the best, but.." she paused with a pout. "I'm hungry!" she giggled, slurping hard on his cock, drooling down his shaft and over his balls. She moaned lovingly, filling her mouth with his dripping sweet flavor. Mmm, fuck! I want more! She scratched her nails up his thighs slowly while sucking him against the back of her throat. She groaned and scratched his fat balls slowly, making them shrivel up.

"Oh god mmm, you are a hungry little thing this morning." Jason moaned and fucked his hips up into her wanting mouth. He was used to his wife's addiction, but some days it was more active than others. "What brought on this wonderful wake-up call?" he emphasized the morning blowjob with a firm thrust into her throat, filling her with his entire dick. Her nose pressed hard into his fluffy orange fuzz, unable to respond.

Michelle moaned and held herself against the base of his cock, letting her husband fuck her throat deep. She moaned, sending vibrations through his cock. Yesss, throat fuck me baby! Her poor pussy was taking over her brain already and it wasn't even noon. She was proud to take care of her house and husband. As she pulled back from his dick, needing to breathe, Jason grabbed her hair and pulled her up so she saw the deep lust in his eyes.

"You're killing me with that perfect mouth." Jason moaned as his cock throbbed, rubbing across her cheeks, smearing her tears.

"Mmm, cum for me baby!"

"Yea? You ready for a thick load of your favorite treat?" John smiled wickedly. He was fully awake now and playing into her fantasy. Michelle nodded rapidly with a huge smile on her face. He held her head firmly in his grip.

"Yesss Sir! Please I need it!" she moaned, a moment of her submissive half bleeding through their normality.

Jason pulled her lips back in line with the fat tip of his throbbing cock and held her there. She licked her tongue up and down the underside. "Pleeease, your cum is so delicious baby!" she whined, massaging her tongue back and forth over the head of his cock.

Michelle reached between her legs and plunged two fingers deep into her wet cunt. It was absolutely soaked, flooded like her taste buds.

"Mmm, my favorite girl." he sighed lovingly and slid his cock deep into her eager mouth until it pushed against her throat. She fucked herself, gagging on his cock.

Jason stroked both of his hands through her soft hair and gripped tightly, forcing his cock into her willing throat. He moaned as she loved every inch of his firm cock and started fucking it into her own throat. With each deep thrust, he saw her eyes rolling back as she came.

"There you go baby, cum on my cock you little slut," he moaned and watched her shake softly, cock buried in her throat and fingers buried in her cunt.

Michelle moaned as Jason thrust deep into her loving throat one final time, groaned aloud, and let go of her head completely.

"Oh fuuck, here it comes, enjoy your cream baby," Jason sighed as he came. She pulled back quickly so the head of his fat cock head was pressed firmly along her tongue. She hummed happily as a flood of pearly syrup rushed across her tongue.

"Mmm, Fuuuck baby! Ohh god, mm.. drink it down love." he moaned, the release rattling up his spine.

"Mmm!" she happily giggled, gently biting on the fat head of his cock as the cum filled her mouth. She wiggled her tongue against his cock hole, lapping at the cum. She drank down some of the load before pulling her lips off with a pop and a happy moan. "Mhmm!" she moaned as two thick ropes of cum covered her lips in frosting.

"Oh ya baby, that's it.. mmm" Jason moaned and took hold of his cock to quickly jerk out the last sprays of cum over her beautiful tear and cum streaked face.

Michelle had the biggest smile as she played with the load of thick cum in her mouth, swallowing a small gulp. Mmmmm, exactly what I needed. She moaned and played with his slick balls while she drank down her favorite breakfast.

"God that was perfect! I'm addicted, I need more," she giggled and licked down his cock to suck hard on his fat balls. "Gimme it." she sighed, licking all over his balls. She drooled back up to the tip of his dick where she started stroking his chubby, softening cock, deflating after its grand finish regardless of her attention.

"Ahh! Mmm fuck, get off me, demon woman!" Jason laughed and bucked her off as her stroking became too intense. "There's nothing left for you!" he said, rolling out of bed with his hands guarding his dick, making his way to the bathroom as she laughed.

"Don't worry I know where to get more!" she smiled to herself and rolled onto her back, enjoying the warm streaks of sunlight across her lithe body. Hopefully lots more, she thought to herself while stretching.

"Hun, what are these?" he said, holding the vitamin organizer in front of the doorway so she could see what he was referring to.

"Vitamins love, we both need to start taking them! Wife's orders," she rolled out of bed and padded to the doorway quickly, wrapping her arms around his waist with a hug. Kisses rained across his back as he brushed his teeth. His eyes were fixated suspiciously on the vitamin container.

"They're vitamiiins," she emphasized with a laugh, noticing his gaze in the mirror. She smacked his bare butt and turned away to turn on the shower.

Jason wiped his mouth clean and turned around to watch Michelle climb into the shower. The view was lovely as always. The hot water started filling the room with steam before the door closed again. "Why does mine have more?" he said and leaned against the counter to watch the show through the glass wall.

"Cause you're a guy! You get a couple extra for your heart and blood flow," she mumbled the last word as she moved under the water. Her tits slowly bounced as she soaped up, continuing her shower routine. Jason enjoyed the tease, feeling his dick already tingle with excitement, even after being drained.

"Blood flow..?" he muttered quietly and opened the plastic hatch to the Saturday morning section, taking out its assortment. "I guess that couldn't hurt," he said, popping them into his mouth and taking a sip of water.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was finishing up his shower as Michelle finished breakfast a half-hour later. She had on a pair of tight red jean shorts and an old white Metallica t-shirt.

Hubby is going to eat well today, she thought to herself with a smile as the eggs finished in a pan. Chicken sausage, fruit, and a big biscuit were waiting to accompany it.

"Jaaaay," she shouted, giggling when she heard the water shut off. "Foods ready for ya love."

Jason walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair still a wet mess. "Mmm smells great," he said and sat at the table as Michelle brought out the last plate of food for him.

"Thank you! Healthy man, eat good!" she said while making a stoic caveman face as she sat across from him. "Healthy man, cum big." she giggled and dropped the act to take a bite.

"I feel like I'm being fattened up," he said and began to eat.

"Just your balls baby," Michelle smiled.

Jason laughed but felt his balls tingle. "How fat do you need them?"

"Fatter the better, you know how much I love your cum," she said with a smile, taking an exaggerated bite of the chicken sausage.

"Is that why I'm taking vitamins now?" he said with a skeptical look, Jason had taken the vitamins right before his shower.

"Yup!" she said excitedly with a buttered biscuit in hand.

"Blood flow eh? You might be addicted Mish.." he laughed.

"One of the side effects miiight beee extra precum by the way." she took a bite and smiled nervously at him. Mmm, she sighed and rubbed her left tit through her shirt as she chewed.

Jason's cock started to twitch as he listened to his wife's fantasy. "Extra what? Precum Michelle?" he laughed, flexing his cock against the towel.

"Yessh," she said with a dreamy smile. They'd been going out for two years now, and she had only recently started showing her fascination with cum. She had started swallowing every load he would produce for the last few months.

"How much precum are we talking? Am I going to need to buy some extra underwear?" he laughed jokingly.

"I already bought you new underwear!" she shouted excitedly. "They are the pouch kind that keeps your dick and cum-full-balls all together in a nice little package for me to drink from."

"So you just want my dick to be a glorified straw? A pouch of cum," Jason laughed, brushing it off.

"Like a Capri-Sun." she laughed at her own joke and finished breakfast. We could even plug up that leaky urethra like a Capri-Sun straw, she thought and moaned to herself.

"Baby, you're insane." Jason scoffed and finished eating as well.

"No no, just teasing! But we can use a shot glass! Ooo fun idea! Shots of precum for the whole party! Yess!" she moaned aloud

"You want me to fill up a full shot glass with precum?" he asked, his tone unsure. He wasn't sure that was even possible. "I'm not sure I can Mish. Wait.. party?"

Michelle nodded rapidly and Jason's cock grew stiffer, tenting the towel tied around his waist. "Don't worry, the vitamins will work very well. You can be my bartender, it'll be rooleplaay." she happily giggled and stood, taking the dishes to start cleaning. "Oh.. and.. the nightly pill will make you drip.. drip.. drip," she smiled emphasizing each word "So I'll definitely be using your cock like a straw."

"I dunno hun.." he said with a soft moan, the head of his cock was sensitive, rubbing against the towel.

Michelle smiled over her shoulder, watching him squirm as she cleaned the kitchen. He stared at her ass, her tight little red shorts showing off her beautiful tan.

"Why not baby?" she said with a pout, turning around so he could see the water she splashed across her tits from the sink. The wet fabric clung to her curves, her nipples hard from the cold.

Jason stared at her tits, his eyes bugging out. She always loved that she still had that effect on him. Two years and still in absolute lust. "Uhm, I dunno, won't it hurt?"

"Nope, the website said the pills were 100% safe. They guarantee it! They also come with a warranty!" she laughed, causing her tits to jiggle for him.

"Then I'll, uh.. think about it," he said, reaching under his towel to rub his stiffened dick. "Mmm.. the idea is making my cock pretty hard hun."

"Oh good, I think it's already working!" she giggled and watching him play.

"Hrm, what's working?" he said while leaning back in the chair, stroking his hardon lightly under the towel. It was already incredibly sensitive.

"The morning batches have a pill that'll increase your sperm count and another that makes you drip precum like a little cum fountain. I can't wait to drink it all down, it's going to be so fun and delicious!" she moaned at the thought and glanced at his throbbing bulge.

"Baby, you look delicious." Jason moaned, ignoring most of what she had just said in favor of the view overriding his brain. His hand was slowly stroking the full length of his stiff dick under the towel, using precum for lube. He had already started to drip.

"Hard already?" she smiled, walking up behind him. Michelle rubbed over his shoulders softly, rubbing one hand over the front of his hairy chest. She pinched his nipples hard and pressed her tits firm to his back. "Oooh, you enjoy that cock baby. Play with it for me. Make it drip for me." she watched him jerking his throbbing hard-on.

"Ready to be my personal cum tap?" she whispered and nipped at his ear lobe.

"Hm? I'm just horny as hell hun, your mouth was amazing this morning," he said stroking his thumb over the tip and down, smearing the shaft with his precum. "Mmm.. can you suck my cock again? It's throbbing for you." he looked up at her then back down at her hand.

"Mmm.. I dunno baby, are you gonna give me a glass full of cum right now?" she stroked through his ginger pubes and pulled at the towel till it fell away, exposing his hard cock to the morning air. Precum had coated the majority of his shaft, making it shine in the morning light.

"We might have to wait a few hours till these.." Michelle paused and grabbed his fat balls. "Are full.. aching for release," she whispered into his ear, licking it gently.

Jason moaned and stroked up the shaft, squeezing a drop of precum out to coat the head of his cock. Right as it dripped, Michelle pulled his hand away from his cock.

"Look at you baby, all hard and ready to cum already." she stroked her other hand through his chest hair, scratching her nailed over his soft stomach. All the cum I want, she sighed, her pussy already wet at the prospect on the horizon.

"Michelle, fuck.. please suck it baby." he moaned as she stroked through his pubes again and gripped them tight. His hard cock wobbled as she pulled on his pubes.

"Ooo you're so stiff! Guess the pill also acts as a kind of viagra." she giggled as he reached for his cock again. Michelle just let go of his pubes and slapped his hand again. "Don't be a bad boy hun," she whispered and sucked on his neck softly.

Michelle ran her pointed nails slowly around the base of his cock. It throbbed with the steady beat of his heart. A drip of precum ran down the underside of his dick. "Wow, already dripping baby." she wiped her index finger up through the waterfall of precum slowly and pulled it away. The thick precum made a bridge of liquid as she brought it to her mouth to sample. "Mmmm," she sighed, savoring the thickness.

12