On Tap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle.. please." he moaned, flexing his firm cock as it throbbed. Another drop of precum leaked out of the tip.

"How about we.. relax by the pool for a bit," she whispered and sucked on his neck hard while running her nails up his shaft and over his leaking cock head. Her other hand pinched his right nipple.

Jason moaned and relaxed as she worked on his neck.

"I need to work on my tan. And yoou.. definitely.. need to relaax." she sighed with a giggle, pinching the head of his cock hard. The spongy tip coated her fingers in the extra precum. Oh fuck yes, she moaned. Laughing, she turned and walked out of the kitchen to change. "Come get changed."

Looking down at his throbbing dick, Jason sighed. "I'm not sure we're gonna survive." His cock twitched and let out another thick stream of precum in response. He awkwardly wrapped the towel around his waist and stood, his stiff dick sticking straight out of the gap in the towel.

Michelle was dressed and ready for the pool, the tiniest of white bikinis wrapping her beautiful body when Jason walked into their bedroom. Her bikini was complete with a pair of white heels. His cock twitched, slapping the floor with a thick drop.

Michelle turned, glanced down at his dick, and giggled at it sticking out of the towel wet with precum. "You really do need a release don't you baby?"

"Nah, I'm good." he lied while blatantly staring at her ass, cock dripping across the wood floors.

"Here's your bathing suit. She tossed him a white pair of spandex shorts, the same color as her bathing suit.

"Little small I think. Where's my normal suit?" Jason said. He put the shorts on the side table and walked over to his dresser. He opened the top drawer to shuffle through his shorts.

"I threw them away." she paused, picking up the shorts where he left them.

He looked back at her as she walked towards him, hips swaying slowly and heels clicking the floor. She watched his eyes and stretched the shorts slowly as she approached him. "You uh.." he tried to speak but failed.

"And these stretch." she cut him off with a wicked smile, letting one side go with a snap. She reached over his shoulder to put them on the dresser behind him, pressing her body up against his, her tits squished firmly against his chest. "They'll fit you just perfect," she whispered into his ear. Her free hand pulled the towel from his hips. "I'll be out by the pool," she smiled and pulled away, looking down at his drooling cock as she turned and left with the towel.

"Hun, what.. uhh," Jason stumbled over his horniness, his cock slapping against the side of the dresser with a thud. His cock squirt, splattering precum across the wood as he turned back around to look for his normal bathing suit from the drawer. Nothing to be found. She actually threw them away? He grabbed the small bathing suit his wife had given him and held it up to the light. It was thinner than his underwear, and the legs were very short.

Jason sighed and reluctantly stepped into the bathing suit. There was a pocket inside that held his cock and balls snugly, and a slit in front where his dick could be pulled out. Jason slid his into the pouch with a sigh. It filled it out well but you could clearly see the shape of his solid cock. Precum soaked into the soft skintight layer already, creating a spot in the suit that was more see-thru, wet fabric clinging to his cockhead.

"Fuck me then, I guess I'm going to the pool." he laughed and walked out of the bedroom to get them something to drink first.

Michelle was already settled in her lounger, laying on her back, the bikini triangles pulled so tight they barely contained her hard nipples. She heard his steps coming through the open glass door. They paused when they stepped out onto the patio.

"Mmm Jason? Ready to relax with me?" she said with a smile, her sunglasses obscuring her eyes.

"Um yes," he moaned and walked over to the second lounger and laid down, placing a few drinks on the table between them. His cock was still stiff, pulled tight to his body because of the bathing suit. The suit was completely see-through in the sun.

Michelle looked over at him, "Mmm baby, look at you. You're absolutely throbbing aren't you love?" she smiled, biting her lip. "Does it hurt at all? All that cum building up, mmm god.. can't wait to milk it out of you."

"When is that going to happen?" Jason moaned at the thought. The bathing suit was made of an extremely fine mesh. Every little movement overloaded his sensitive cock. "Not sure if I can take wearing these for too long, they are killing me."

"You can't wear your new panties?" she smiled, teasing him. "But you look so cute in them," she said while reaching over to grab her drink. The glass dripped liquid across her bikini-clad tits. "Mmm, fuck that's cold. So refreshing." she sighed and let the condensation drip more.

Jason laid back, trying to ignore her teasing.

"If you'd rather you can tan with me nude," she smiled lifting her sunglasses to stare directly at his fattening dick. It was starting to pull the swimsuit away from his body.

"We can't Michelle, the neighbors can see from like five windows," he said while pointing to a few of the two-story houses they were connected to. His cock was so stiff, it was on the verge of cumming already. Precum was dripping over his balls and soaking into the fabric.

"Baby, everybody can already see that thing," she smiled wickedly. "Don't they feel great though? They're overstimulating, aren't they? I bought a bathing suit a while back that did the same thing, it drove my nipples crazy. So I had them make me some bathing suits for you. Keeps your cock nice and drippy for me," she said and sat up to face him.

"They're driving me insane," he said, squirming in the lounger. He moaned, his cock flexed and squirt precum through the thin mesh and onto his leg.

Michelle gasped when she saw the spurt of precum. "Oh Jason, you just squirt didn't you." she leaned over to stare at the river dripping out of his fat cockhead. "Yesss you did, such a naughty boy wasting that syrup," she said with a giggle.

Jason gasped and thrust his hips into the air repeatedly. The head of his cock rubbed hard against the bathing suit driving him insane.

"Just take the shorts off baby," she sighed with desire. "Nobody will see that little cum fountain of yours hun."

"I can't.." he flexed his cock and watched Michelle.

"Yes, you can.. take 'em off." she stared at him while sipping her drink.

Jason looked across the backyard of windows but only saw one person. They either hadn't noticed yet or didn't care since they were faced away from them. "But.. " he started but Michelle cut him off.

"Jay," she said firmly, staring at him. "..take your cock out, and cum for me." she paused to undo her bikini top, pulling it away from her body. "Now." she smiled, her big tits accentuated by the tiny tan lines running across them.

"Mmm, fuuck," Jason squirmed, his cock throbbing with need. He reached for his bathing suit and quickly took off the mesh boy shorts. His cock thrust freely into the air with no restrictions finally. "Ohhh fuck, those things are torturous!" he said with a moan of relief.

"Ooh, that's a good boy!" Michelle laughed, watching his throbbing cock wobble.

"Oh baby, please suck my cock. I'm gonna explode!" He moaned and grabbed his cock in his fist and stroked the shaft quickly. His cock was slick with precum. It stuck out another three inches from his fist when it was firmly pressed against his pelvis.

Michelle quickly pulled his hand away from his cock and stared him down with a smirk. "Bad boy, that's only for me," she said, flicking the head of his cock hard.

Jason yelped and moaned, his cock flexed and squirted an inch into the air before coating itself in his delicious jelly.

"Ooooh holy crap!" Michelle happily got on her knees beside his cock. It flexed and pulsed, balanced on the edge of cumming. "Oh baby, the neighbors can see. They can see your nasty little cock making a mess hun." she laughed and flicked the chubby cock head again.

Jason moaned and flexed his ass, thrusting his cock into the air a few times. His cock kept squirting precum into his own pubes.

"You going to cum baby? Little sperm fountain about to explode?" she said with a giggle, watching him thrust obscenely.

Jason reached for his dick with his left hand. Michelle grabbed his wrist hard and slapped the underside of his fat cock.

"You're not allowed to jerk off anymore," she said, gripping his dick hard.

Jason moaned and quivered from the pleasure her hand forced upon him. "What, uh.. mmm baby please." he moaned trying to thrust into her hand.

"Ever," she emphasized with another squeeze, forcing precum to flood over his cock head and her fingers. "Ooh look how delicious it is, it's so clear," she said, leaning down to slurp a mouthful of precum.

"Mmm yes, Mish.. please," Jason muttered and laid back on the lounger.

Michelle stroked her free hand into her bikini bottoms to play with her throbbing clit and sucked his cock into her mouth, stroking her tongue across the head. Each swipe lapped up another squirt of precum. Mmmm, fuck me I want to bottle it up and brew it, it's delicious.

"Mmm.. Mish, you're going to," Jason sighed, trying to focus on her active tongue.

"Fuck my throat, Jay. You've been a good boy," she said with a giggle before forcing his precum-coated cock into her throat in the middle of her backyard.

"Mmm, fuck!" Jason groaned, grabbed her hair tight in his fist, and desperately thrust into her moaning throat.

Michelle couldn't believe how well the pills had worked, his cock was pissing precum into her throat as she sucked. He was ready to blow.

"Oh baby, here it comes!" he moaned, fucked deep into her throat a few more times for completely letting go of her head as he came. "Oh fuck! Oh my god!" he yelled. His cock hole stressed under the pressure, opening wide to spray her throat with cum.

After the first blast filled her throat, she pulled back quickly to wrap her lips tightly around the fat cock head. Mmmm, yesss, Michelle moaned as the thick white cum streaked across her tongue. She sucked hard as she finally let him cum for the second time that day. Give it to me my little cum tap.

"Oh fuck! Oh ohh," Jason moaned and spasmed, filling her mouth with a mix of crystal clear precum and thick pearly white cum.

Michelle pulled away with a mouth full of cum. "Mmmm, cuuum!" she mumbled and swallowed a portion of her thick treat before jerking his fat cock hard across her face, sending two thick sprays of cum to coat her.

"Fuck, fuck fuuuuck," Jason moaned and laid back, cum still dribbling out of his cock as Michelle held it up.

Michelle smiled up at him and kissed the underside of his throbbing cock. It was growing soft but still felt very fat. She slurped at the tip each time a fat squirt of cum dripped out.

"Mmm, stop baby, too sensitive!" he moaned and squirt a small string across her cheek.

"Mmm, stop cumming then!" she giggled and slurped at the head of his cock against, wiggling the tip of her tongue deep into his sensitive urethra.

Jason moaned and finally stopped cumming as she dug the cream out of his hole.

"Mmm, so damn delicious baby. Wasn't that fun! Look how much you came!" she laughed and jerked his soft cock a few times. Cum was streaked across the lounger and his hips.

"I wonder if the neighbors saw.." Jason said while sighing with a laugh, relaxing into the lounger.

"Definitely," she said authoritatively. "I called Alix and let her know I'd be out here with you."

"You did what?" Jason's head spun to their house. Alix was clearly in the window, completely naked & waving.

"She said she thought you were cute last weekend," she stated matter of factly, patting his chubby softened cock. "So I just figured she'd enjoy the view. It's not my fault you got all hard and drippy," she smiled innocently and continued. "Plus I wanted somebody else to see how much I made you cum! That was just the first two pills too! You are a naughty boy, I swear, look at the mess you made," she said with a giggle and a hop as she stood, gesturing to the cum all over her face and his body. She waved to Alix excitedly before diving into the pool.

"I'm going to die.. of cum loss," he said, laying his head back and lethargically waving over at Alix when she looked his way again. He couldn't be bothered covering up his deflating cock as he relaxed into an afternoon nap.

12