On the Beach

Story Info
Helen is pregnant and horny!
1.4k words
4.42
25.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was a raised as a good church going girl. She dressed and acted like a reserved modest woman. However underneath that lurked a wild horny woman that loved to be fucked. When she got horny the prim and proper lady would disappear to be replaced by a woman that was hot to trot. I loved to make that hot slut come out and play.

My wife and I have been married for years and the sex has been pretty good. Helen is a zaftig, redhead and I'm a guy with thinning hair. Before we had kids and when they were little, we fucked a lot and sometimes in some semi-public places. That has not happened as much since the kids got older but still does on occasion.

This particular event was kind of a quickie but it sure was fun!

*****

When Helen was pregnant with one of our kids, we took our oldest one to visit Grandma at the beach for the weekend. Helen was always horny when she was pregnant and this time was no exception. She need fucking several times a day to scratch her itch. This was not going to happen at Grandma's house as there was no privacy at all.

By Saturday afternoon, Helen was getting frustrated since she hadn't been fucked for about 24 hours. She arranged for Grandma to watch our eldest while we went to the boardwalk. I doubt Grandma had any idea what Helen had planned for the "boardwalk".

Helen was wearing a flowered sun dress made of thin cotton. I could see the green bra and panties she was wearing through her dress and I loved the way the sunlight revealed her curves and legs through it.

We had barely left the house before Helen raised the hem of her dress and removed her panties. She then did that thing that only women know how to do and removed her bra from under her dress. She then tossed both into the back seat.

"I wouldn't have worn those but it would have been obvious and Mom would have asked questions."

Helen spread her legs and started to stroke her glistening red haired pussy.

"I need you to fuck me."

"Where are we going to do that," I asked?

"Just head to the boardwalk and I'll tell you where to go."

As Helen had been going to the beach since she was a child, she knew the area well. We drove down the main street toward the boardwalk, past the many shops full of bright T-shirts, beach towels, and other wares for beach goers.

Helen navigated, stroking her pussy, as I drove. She directed me to turn off the main street to onto one that paralleled the beach. We passed restaurants and other stores with wind, sun, and sand worn fronts until we reached the edge of the beach business district where the last of the hotels lined the boardwalk. Finally we pulled into a sand covered parking lot beyond the end of the boardwalk.

The beach here had sand dunes that were blocked off with snow fencing to keep people off them as they were trying to get grass to grow on them and stabilize the sand. There wasn't a lot of grass yet, but what was there was tall. We found a place to climb over the fence and waited until there was no one to see us cross the fence. We crossed and moved to a dip in the top of the dune a ways from the path. We couldn't really get far from where people might be, maybe 30 feet at best.

The grass was high enough and just thick enough to hide us from people on the beach once we sat down. The only view into where we were was from the hotel at the end of the boardwalk. It was a good 50 to 60 yards away with no one on any balcony. I suppose someone could have seen us from inside their room, but with the whole beach on display it was unlikely they would have focused on us.

We didn't have a blanket, as it would have raised questions to take one to the boardwalk. We only had a bath towel to lay on. Since Helen was pregnant, she didn't want to lie in the sand and risk getting sand in her pussy, so I was elected to lie down so she could ride me cowgirl style. My cock was already half tumescent when I pulled down my shorts and lay on the towel.

Helen was far to horny for foreplay so she pulled off her sun dress and fed me her nipples. I love it when she does that, pushing her tits into may mouth so I can roll her nipples between my lips and tongue them. I remember that when she was pregnant she wanted me to be rougher with her nipples than usual. She loved me biting down on them and pinching them hard.

After I sucked and bit Helen's nipples for a couple of minutes, she took my stiffened cock and slid it deep into her mouth, sucking me deep and pumping her head up and down, driving my cock in and out of her lips. She did this just long enough to make sure I was fully erect and then she swung her leg over me, lined my cock up with her wet cunt and mounted me. Helen slid her hot cunt down my cock until my balls were firmly in the wet recesses of the bottom of her twat.

Helen shuddered and then started to rock back and forth on top of me sliding my cock in and out of the depths of her hot wetness. It was so hot and the fact that someone might hear or see us fucking just made it sexier. I pushed myself up to meet her strokes as she fucked me with abandon. She was lying on my chest and her ass was pumping up and down as she repeatedly drove my cock deep inside her hot snatch. Helen's baby bump was laying against my stomach and her nipples rubbed my chest as my horny bitch fucked me like crazy.

Normally we would have been loudly talking dirty to each other but we could only whisper hot things to each other.

I told Helen she was a "dirty slut trying to get caught fucking me in public."

Helen whispered back "You'd love that wouldn't you?"

Truth to tell, I would have loved for someone to catch us, as long as we didn't get in trouble. The thought of someone watching Helen ride my cock here on the public beach made my cock super hard as I fucked my hot wife.

Helen's talk, the excitement of the location, and her hot wet cunt driving up and down on my cock, soon brought me to a climax and I shot a big load of cum in her cunt. She started to fuck me faster, grinding her clit against me. I reached up and took both of her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and squeezed them hard.

Helen whispered to me "Harder" and so I increased the pressure on her now hard as a rock nipples. She started to moan, keeping the sound in her throat, trying to stay quiet. She could only quiet her moans so much as she slid over the edge of her orgasm with a stifled scream and collapsed on top of me.

When Helen could move again we kissed and she then climbed off of me. She pulled her sundress back on. I pulled my shorts back up and we got up to leave. There were people around but no one was looking our way. We probably were not heard or seen but who knows.

Helen said, "Let's go walk around the boardwalk."

As we strolled arm in arm down the boardwalk, several people could be seen staring at Helen's swaying tits, very visible nipples and dark aureole showing through her sundress. Helen leaned close to me and whispered, "Your cum is running down my leg."

I could see the wetness on the inside of her legs as we walked around. I don't know if anyone else saw it or realized she had just been fucked. I hope they did. Sometimes Helen could be such a hot slut.