On The Beach

Story Info
A beach cleanup project becomes an interesting day.
10.7k words
4.47
30.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dubinsky
Dubinsky
44 Followers

These are college students, so everyone in this story is safely over eighteen.

Chapter One: The Beach

* * *

"I'm never sure quite why our house volunteers for this shit," Lia groused, looking balefully down at an Ahab's wrapper. She kept staring at it, a sour twist to her full lips, until I shrugged and picked it up. "Grubbing in garbage," she groused, "it's fucking degrading." I thought it best not to point out that her bag was completely empty; Lia had done absolutely no grubbing at all, compared to the rest of us.

But I'd only met her that very morning. I wasn't sure how far I felt like pushing her. Even when she spat a tangled wad of nicotine gum out of her mouth, landing it precisely where the wrapper had just been.

"It's not about the garbage, honey," purred Heidi, scooping a discarded coffee cup out of the sand. "It's about the scenery." We all looked appreciatively around, the beach a smorgasbord of bare legs and jiggling tits everywhere you looked. It was a near-perfect summer day, ideal for a relaxing stroll through the sands... if you weren't wearing a cheap black Key Club shirt and hauling a trash bag. Heidi and I found ourselves looking in the same direction, at an absolutely smouldering pair of men prowling down near the tide-line, all buff torsos and, presumably, impressive penises.

Heidi adjusted her tasteful sunglasses and smiled secretly at me. Heidi had been the one who invited me on this little adventure. We were lab partners in McCutcheon's physics section, and she'd known I was looking to fulfill my service hours. She was here with her sorority, and I'd thought it was nice of her to include me. "We should finish up," I ventured, "then see if there's anybody worth hooking up with."

The other two girls traded a veiled glance. "Why wait until we're finished?" Heidi laughed.

"Especially when we brought our own stud," Lia added with her dark smirk. "Isn't that right, Carter?"

More than once I'd spared a glance the dude who tagged along with us, a tall Ken doll of a man with the easy, graceful confidence of a guy who'd never had to work very hard to appeal to women. I could understand that: he certainly appealed to me, and I'd only just met him. There was a weird, electric-cable dynamic going on among the three of them; right away, I'd felt like a fifth wheel. But Lia was the only person I knew on the beach that day, and I didn't feel like venturing out to find some other random black-shirted Key Clubber.

We'd scattered all across Black Rock Beach, poppy seeds on a vast pebbly bagel, fanning out to pick up the assorted trash that always accumulates on a beach. I had no doubt the place would be just as littered tomorrow, but that wasn't my problem. That would be the problem of whatever future junior needed to fulfill her service requirement. I pushed my shades up my nose and glanced, yet again, at Carter.

He'd ripped the sleeves off his shirt first thing that morning. Of course.

Now he yawned, his trash bag trailing forgotten from his hand, staring openly at the ass of a string-bikini'd woman sauntering in front of us. "Always bring your own stud," he agreed, "especially when you know it's going to be a boring-ass day."

"I don't know how boring it needs to be." Heidi yawned. "I'm not in the mood to be boring."

"Yeah?" Carter turned his head to face her, but his eyes stayed on the woman in front of us. "What are you in the mood for?"

I nearly stumbled on my face when Heidi's reply came, sweet, perilously low. "Dick."

He smiled and swept his arm around the horizon. I bent to grab a Snickers wrapper, my bag already twice as heavy as the others'. "This is a beach. It's summer. There's dick all over the place," he snickered, "but it's not going to go for you in a university community-service t-shirt."

"Maybe she should just lose the shirt, then." Lia's voice was loud, brassy, with no subtlety. She glanced across at me. "Maybe we all should."

"Aw." Heidi still sounded playful. Dangerous. "Whatever would Gerald and Ellie say if we took our shirts off?" She smiled at me. "What'd they say, Erika? We need to keep the shirts on and represent the Key Club properly?"

I felt a little thrill at being included. "That's what they said," I nodded. Heidi stepped casually over a take-out tray from Skipperdog's. "So, like, they just send us out and let us go? No supervision?"

"You see how stupid they are?" Heidi agreed.

"Gerald and Ellie," Lia scoffed, "fuck 'em."

"I used to think they had spies running around the beach," Carter shrugged. He was a Beta Chi; he'd done a bunch of these cleanups, but I was starting to wonder whether he'd ever touched a piece of trash. "They don't. They really are stupid enough just to let us wander the beach."

"They trust us," Heidi explained, her gorgeous face sliding into a smirk. "Fools."

"They spend their time in the backseat of the van." Carter watched as the girl in the string bikini walked off the beach, her rump jiggling deliciously. He adjusted the front of his shorts. "Everyone assumes they're fucking."

"He's not fucking her," Lia snorted. "Gerald's a prick. She probably makes him watch while she does other guys," she pondered, "or maybe she pegs him or something?"

"Maybe." Carter sounded completely uninterested in the sexual practices of the Key Club coordinators. He turned as he walked, every motion lacrosse-smooth, gazing back down the beach. "I think we're far enough," he decided.

"About time," Lia muttered. She strode over to the seawall, where one of the wastebaskets leaned in the sand like an old tree fighting to stay up against the wind. She swept her shirt up over her head from the hem, shaking her thick hair out as she tossed the black thing between the wall and the wastebasket. "Yeah. Definitely about time."

I stood there, feeling my mouth fall open as all three of them clustered around the trash can and whipped their shirts off. Both girls wore bikini tops, their tits looking stupendous, shelving out over their tanned bellies like offerings to some sort of sex god. Lia went a step further, whisking her shorts down her legs to show off a matching thong. "Showtime," she murmured, her face in a savage grin until she caught sight of me. "Come on, Erika. Strip."

Carter, his bare chest dusted lightly with dark-blonde hair, noticed my hesitation. "Fuck, Heidi. Did you not tell your friend to wear a suit?"

"Must've slipped my mind." Heidi struck a pose, her bag forgotten under the piled shirts. "Hmm. Sorry, Erika."

"You're wearing, like, a sportsbra though, right?" Lia was staring critically at my chest. "I think? Looks like you've got some good boobage squished down in there."

"Yeah." I had a good body, I knew, but something about these two, their raw vulgar sex appeal... I felt a hint of nervousness, thinking I couldn't match that. I glanced around, seeking other Key Clubbers and seeing none.

Because they were all probably doing the same shit we were doing.

"Do it, Erika!" Heidi cheered. "Show us what you got!"

My eyes slid over to Carter's chest, down to his abs, and took a step into the spirit of whatever it was we were doing. "Should I, Carter?"

"Hell yeah," he shot back bluntly, his face serious. If I could see his eyes behind his Ray-Bans, I knew they'd look hungry. Goddamn, this guy was sexy! "Fly that freak flag, Elena."

"Erika."

"Yeah, sorry. Erika." He licked his lips. "It's a gorgeous summer day. Way too gorgeous to be picking up trash." He nodded, smiling, at a passing pair of MILFs; I noticed they turned to watch him as they went by. "Come on. Strip down. We've got plans."

"Plans?" I asked. My shirt came of smoothly enough, joining the pile behind the trash can; I'd thought about worrying that someone would steal them or something, meaning we wouldn't get our community service forms signed off, but who the fuck steals a pile of someone else's shirts by a beach wastebasket? I rolled the top of my loose jogging shorts down, showing off as much hip as I could so as not to look too prudish in front of the others. I arched my back slightly when I caught him looking, but then I realized I didn't have to "catch" Carter staring at any woman: it was just something he did. "What kind of plans?"

"Oh, we'll just have to see what comes up," Heidi smirked, and the other two laughed. I smiled, my eyebrows raised, expectant. "See, sometimes Lia and Carter and I... well, we like to have little adventures."

"Kim and Jess, too," Lia put in. "Don't forget them."

"I don't," Carter chuckled.

"Yeah. Adventures," Heidi said again, glancing at Carter. "Just the kinds of shenanigans that red-blooded American kids get up to, scantily-clad on a hot summer day..." She wiggled her eyebrows. "Know what I'm saying?"

"We like to fuck him in public places," Lia said bluntly.

I stared back and forth among the three of them, the breeze off the ocean stirring my hair, looking for signs of mockery and seeing... nada. "You fuck him," I said slowly. "Both of you fuck him."

"And Kim," Heidi snickered, "and Jess." Carter just drew himself up, looking at my chest in my off-white jogbra. She sighed happily. "Carter is equal-opportunity."

"Let's walk, ladies," he said, his voice smooth, confident. He stepped out into the deeper stand, tipping his head back up to the sun, his skin gleaming. "Time's a-wasting."

"His penis is famous," Lia told me as we followed him toward the surf. I laughed.

"Famous?"

"Famous," she replied firmly. Heidi, gathering her hair back into a ponytail, moved up to walk beside him with her whole body swaying in a most un-community-service sort of way. "All the sororities talk about it."

"Tell her why your penis is famous, Carter," Heidi teased, her hand squeezing his ass fondly.

"Nah." He walked with a masculine swagger that made my blood race. "I'll let you guys fill her in." He turned and pulled his shades down so he could wink at me. "I'll fill her in later."

I laughed. He knew I'd laugh. I wanted to fuck him.

"It's got a curve to it," Lia murmured, "like, a curve in just the right spot. If you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean." I matched her low tone. I did not like Lia, but I certainly liked Carter.

"Plus he's thick." She threw that in as though it hardly mattered, "but it's the curve that does it."

"The curve." I watched them walk ahead of us, talking lightly, skirting a volleyball game as we sought firmer footing. "That sounds interesting," I admitted.

She snorted an abrupt laugh. "Hey!" she called to Carter as we all stepped over an errant beach towel, "you hard yet?"

The man turned, his face going slack as he did whatever guys do to figure out what their penile state is. "No," he shrugged, "but I'm not totally soft either. I'm in shorts, Lia. I'm not going to go around a public beach with a boner."

"Show Erika your package," Lia ordered as we drew up to them. "She wants to see the curve."

"I don't think it's hard enough yet," he mused, but he obligingly started to untie his drawstrings. I couldn't believe this was happening, my nipples starting to tingle in my bra as the three of us drew close to him to hide what we were up to. All at once I could smell us all, sweat and sunscreen and something else, our three heads bowing to look down as Carter pulled his waistband out away from his body. "It's just a cock," he shrugged as I peered down into his shorts.

It lay there, slung in the mesh of his board short lining like a lazy man in a hammock, sprouting out from a sandy bush of pubic hair. I knew I was blushing. I'm no prude, but I'd met this hottie like an hour before and already I was standing on a public beach in my bra, staring at his penis. Things like this didn't often happen to me. I couldn't see any curve, but I could already tell it would be thick when it was hard, with a graceful sleek smoothness to his head. "Nice dick," I said, mostly just to fill the silence.

"Thanks." He stood there, calm, content to be admired. I saw him twitch just a bit. "It's going to pop up if we just stand here like this," he warned.

"I've seen you walking around with a hard-on in public," Lia snickered. "It's funny."

"Won't be so funny if it starts terrorizing the locals," Carter laughed, glancing around. His eyes landed on me. "Seen enough, Erika?"

I blinked, unaware I'd been grinning. "Well. I mean, I'll keep looking if you keep showing."

They all laughed, and I felt a giddiness in my mind. It's always nice when you fit in with new people. "It's my turn today," Heidi purred, with more than a hint of lust edging her voice, "so don't go getting any ideas, Erika."

"Jealous bitch," Lia growled as Carter tied himself back up, but she didn't sound angry.

"What?" Heidi laughed as she curled her arm around Carter's waist again. "I'm horny and I haven't had him since, what, Monday?"

"I thought we did it on Wednesday night," Carter protested, adjusting himself casually.

"No. That was Jess."

"Oh."

"So," I smiled, brushing my hair out of my face, "you guys sound like some kind of cult. Like, sex all the time."

"Sex all the time, yes," Lia admitted carelessly, "but it doesn't need to be a cult. We just like fucking."

"This is college, Erika," Heidi pointed out, glancing lazily back at me. "We're supposed to be letting it all hang out."

"You're not, like, a virgin or anything, are you?" Carter asked me. He didn't seem all that interested in the answer; this was just him, passing the time of day. Goddamn, I wanted to do him...

"She's fucking our lab TA," Heidi announced to the group before I could answer, and the others nodded in approval. "Getting an A, obviously."

"Obviously," I confirmed. It was true: I'd seduced James not because I needed to fix my grade (though that was a nice side benefit; he was most appreciative of my skills), but because I'd never had an Asian guy and he was attractive.

"She's no saint," Heidi concluded, and Carter nodded thoughtfully as Heidi's hand found his. We walked in silence past a bored sheriff sitting on an ATV, ogling us, before the sand grew firmer down near the water.

I cleared my throat and looked at Lia. "That's a beautiful suit," I offered, and it was: she'd chosen well. Lia was a short woman with massive tits and a runner's ass that the thong turned into a showpiece. The color was perfect for her.

"Thanks," she said after a moment, and I got the definite impression she'd paused in order to make sure I wasn't being a bitch. A careful one, this Lia, careful and sharp. And maybe a little paranoid. I was really starting not to like her. "You can borrow it sometime, if you want."

"That's nice." No way would the top fit me, though. We turned, skirting the sea, moving faster now out of the more crowded areas. Ahead lay the tumbled area of grass at the south end of the beach, where they had it roped off to protect some endangered birds or something. "Where are we going?"

She chuckled and nodded ahead. "To the lifeguard shack." They only put a lifeguard down this way because it was where the paddle boarders went, though as I shaded my eyes and gazed out at the sparkling water I could only see four or five people bobbing around out there. "Carter thought it might be a fun place to fuck."

I couldn't hold in a gasp. "The lifeguard might not agree," I pointed out. I also thought their idea of fun place needed a little redefining, perhaps: the shack was a simple lean-to on top of a little knoll up from the paddlers, just a plywood roof really, shading a chair on the sand. Some trees screened the little hill.

"Yeah, that's why I'm here." She glanced over at me. "Or, rather, you and me both. Are you up for a little acting job, or are you just a pussy, here to pick up garbage?" Heidi, I saw, had turned her head to listen to us.

"I'm game for whatever," I shrugged, a little wary of Lia's tone.

"Okay," she said evenly, "then here's the idea. We distract the lifeguard. Lifeguard comes out to deal with us. We keep her distracted while Carter and Heidi sneak into the shack and get it on. The goal is for both of them to get off without the lifeguard figuring it out."

I laughed. "You guys do this kind of thing often?"

"Nah. Just when we get bored."

I thought about that. "How long will we need to keep the lifeguard busy?"

Lia's reply was a fiendish grin. "Depends on how long Heidi keeps Carter busy." She raised her voice. "You guys are going to sneak around from up the hill?"

"I was thinking about it," Carter yawned, "but it's all rocky up that way." He'd left his flip-flops behind with the shirts.

"I don't really see another way around," Heidi mused, "unless we want to go through the roped-off area? And I don't want to." She sniffed. "The rocks in there are just as big and covered with bird shit."

Carter considered a moment, then nodded. "Fine. Let's go." He turned to Lia and I. "You ready?"

"I was born ready," she replied, low and savage, while I just nodded. I had no clue what was happening, but I loved it.

"Cool." Carter adjusted himself again, his stiffening cock easy to make out through the shorts. I wasn't the only one getting excited. "Let's do it."

"It's like a dance," Lia muttered to me as we watched Carter lead Heidi up toward the back of the little hill with the lifeguard shack.

"What is?" I blinked at her. "Them fucking?"

She giggled. "That too, but no. Them and us." She took my arm, her hand tight on my skin, and drew me toward the broad flat beach in front of the shed. "We watch them, they watch us. No talking, just paying attention. We know to wrap up our distraction around the time they're about to cum, and they know whether to speed up or slow down based on how well we're doing with the lifeguard." She shrugged. "A dance."

"You guys do this a lot." It wasn't a question.

"I almost get off just as much setting him up to him fuck other people as I do when he fucks me," she confessed. "Almost. Especially when it's in public."

"Wow." I'd had no idea anything like this existed, and I certainly wouldn't have expected my mild-mannered lab partner Heidi to be a part of it. "We're going to, like, fake a drowning?"

"Hell no. That's sick. Bad karma."

I glanced up the hill. I could no longer see Heidi or Carter. "What, then?"

"Most of the lifeguards are women," she explained, "and they're pretty easy to monopolize because they usually don't mind talking."

"About what?"

"Today, I'm going to ask her to lend me a tampon," she whispered. I knew at once that it wouldn't work: no woman on her period would wear bottoms like hers, and any other woman would surely know that. But she didn't seem in the mood to listen. "They keep some up at the first-aid post, and we can offer to walk with her. That's an easy seven, eight minutes."

"Um," I began, but by then we were crossing the sand before the shed and we stopped to look up the hill. I could see a shape on the chair in the shadows up there, with the big floppy white hat a lot of the guards wore.

"Hey!" she called, her brassy voice cutting over the waves and gulls, "lifeguard! Can you do me a favor?"

The hat stirred, turned, and then sprang up as the guard rose from the chair. "Yeah?" Lia's fingers dug into my arm as she stiffened.

"Oh shit. It's a guy!" she hissed.

"He'll still get you a tampon?" I guessed, watching as a skinny college kid ambled down toward us. "Or we could just show him our tits?"

"Goddamn it."

I got a sudden inspiration when he was about halfway down. "Wait. Just... let's see if this works." I lifted my voice and pulled my right foot off the sand like it was a bed of coals. "I think I hurt my leg pretty bad!" I wailed at him.

"Nice," I heard Lia whisper softly, her arm moving around behind my back. As if she was helping me limp.

Dubinsky
Dubinsky
44 Followers