On The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded; I'd been a drama student once. "Ow!"

"No problem, ma'am," he nodded, a smile appearing once he realized we weren't any older than him. "Hey there. What's the matter?"

"Like, it's my whole leg? It feels like it's all numb. I'm worried." I put on a little wince I assumed looked cute.

"We were in the water, just a little ways down," Lia added vaguely. "I've heard, like, there are jellyfish?"

"No, not here." The kid looked me over quickly, and apparently liked what he saw. "Just sit down? I'll take a look at it."

I reminded myself to keep my leg straight as I sank awkwardly to the sand, gasping in what I hoped looked like pain. "Fuck. It hurts."

"Don't worry." He had a nice smile as he crouched beside me. "I've got a first-aid certification."

"Mouth-to-mouth?" Lia purred. She followed him down to the sand, kneeling far too close to him. "I'm Lia. This is Erika."

"Oh. Hi." He glanced over at her. Or at her boobs, anyway. "I'm Brandon."

"You're cute," she observed.

"I'm all right." He had a nice smile, I noticed, my excitement over the whole situation growing. "Wiggle your toes for me, uh, Erika?" I obliged as he laid a confident hand on my thigh, just above the knee. "Great. I'm just going to, like, take a look and see if there's any swelling."

"I see swelling," Lia chortled. He glanced at her, eyebrows raised, but she was staring very blatantly between his legs. "Or was I not supposed to notice?"

"Oh, sorry," he smiled. He flushed all the way down into his shirt. "Just... let me focus, okay?"

"Sure, hon," Lia cooed. "Don't let me get in your way." She made no effort to get out of his, though, hitting on him transparently as his fingers made their way up my leg.

"Tell me if it hurts," he murmured, but I was already staring back up the hill to the open front of Brandon's little shack, where Carter and Heidi were just then sneaking around the far side.

"You can do mine next," Lia giggled, but I wasn't paying attention to them right now: Heidi had just turned toward Carter, right there in front of the whole world (or at least me and a few paddle-borders) and dragged his shorts down as she dropped to her knees. His dick, now fully hard, bobbed thick before her face.

"Oh my god!" I blurted, leaning forward to see better, but the lifeguard's fingers had found my mid-thigh at that point and he decided to become the Minister of Health.

"Right there? Is that where it hurts?" He pressed on my leg, his fingers traveling farther around my thigh than they probably needed to, but I scarcely even noticed because by that time, my smiling lab partner was already more than halfway toward deep-throating Carter's penis, her hands creeping up to cup his nude butt as he looked confidently down at her.

"You sure it's not a little bit higher up, babe?" I heard Lia murmur, reaching down to push Brandon's hand toward where my shorts ended.

"Maybe," he allowed, his smile back in place now. His fingernails felt good on my skin, and by this time my nipples ached in their prison. The ocean was a dull roar behind me, but most of my attention was taken now by Heidi, her nose buried in Carter's pubes while he threw his head back, eyes closed in bliss.

I wanted to be her.

Without thinking, I nodded. "Yeah. Higher is good." I heard the words come low and slow from my own mouth, my body relaxing on the sand as Lia's lips quirked into a wide, eager smirk.

"She wants more, Brandon," she urged him, her own voice an excited rasp. "Maybe you should kneel. Might be more comfortable?"

"Yeah. It might." He shuffled out of his crouch, his knees on both sides of my leg now, straddling me as he looked straight at my tits. Both his hands had ahold of my thighs now. "Is this okay, ma'am?"

"Erika." Lia scooted around to his other side, so that I could watch the show up by the shack. "Don't call her 'ma'am,' sexy. She's Erika."

"Erika," he agreed, his mouth a shit-eating grin now that he sensed he was into something good. It grew even wider when Lia quite calmly reached over to cup his balls. "And... Lia, right?"

"That's right." She was breathing it straight into his ear now, her lips bouncing slowly off his neck as she traced her way up and down. Her hand massaged his dick right in front of my eyes. "But you can call me anything you want, honey."

I couldn't even hear the sea anymore through the pounding of my pulse in my neck, my attention riveted up the hill. Carter stood tall and strong, a statue, an idol, while Heidi knelt before him in worship. I watched, spellbound, as she pulled slowly off his dark, eager penis, and as her mouth came free I thought I could see the curve that Lia had been talking about. "Oh, fuck," I whimpered, and Lia glanced down at me with a snicker.

"Is that okay?" Brandon didn't know I wasn't reacting to his touch, but to his credit he was doing a great job, his fingers stroking the inside and outside of my thigh, creeping higher and higher with each long stroke. His adam's apple bobbed when his fingertips traveled beneath the hem of my loose shorts, the nail grazing the edge of my underwear. "Jesus," he breathed.

"Jesus isn't here right now," Lia cackled, choosing that moment to work her hand up underneath his t-shirt and into his shorts. I felt his fingers flex, digging into my skin, telling me Lia had found his naked penis, or maybe his balls: it hardly mattered to me, as long as his hand kept prodding at my panties and Heidi kept working Carter's glorious dick.

She dived underneath, sucking on his hanging balls to the soundtrack of Lia's cool giggle. She turned, tongue trailing along Brandon's ear, to monitor the situation at the top of the hill. "Do it," I heard her urge, her voice throaty, and though she and I knew she was saying it to the lovers on the hill, I suppose Brandon couldn't be blamed for misinterpreting her.

His hand steered past the crotch of my panties and straight into my saturated pussy.

I cried out, a breathy little moan, my whole body responding. I hadn't realized how soaked I was until I realized he had three fingers far up inside me and I hadn't felt even a hint of resistance. I seized his wrist, holding him strongly within me while, up at his shack, Carter took Heidi impatiently by the shoulders and urged her to her feet.

Lia and I both held our breath, staring up the hill as Carter guided his woman up to her feet, then pushed her shorts unceremoniously down before turning her urgently to lean against the inside of the shed. She didn't wait, bending over, arching her back low, giving herself to the rampant dick behind her. "Yeah. Get inside her," Lia murmured, her hand jacking Brandon with swift, even strokes inside his shorts as he and Carter both gave her what she wanted.

I bit back a full-scale shriek as the lifeguard pulled his hand out and then thrust it back inside, fingertips waggling, thumb down to prod my clit. I forced my hips forward, hunching them against his hand, my eyes wide as I watched Carter grip Heidi's hips and, in one smooth motion, enter her from behind.

I thought I could hear her gasp, which meant she must have been super-loud. Or maybe it was just me, gasping. Or maybe Brandon. Or possibly Carter.

But I doubted that, because by that time he was drilling Heidi with fast, brutal thrusts, deep-stroking into her: I sat there, my own legs twitching around the lifeguard's increasingly certain fingers, watching as Carter's perfect ass reared back and then slammed forward, again and again, the man fucking with an expert precision that spoke of long practice. I watched as one of his hands snaked up underneath Heidi's bikini top, grappling her tit, holding her firm as he took what he wanted from her body.

"Ughh." I heard the sigh from Brandon, feeling it on my face as he began to work his hips in time with Lia's handjob, his fingers lodged relentlessly in my pussy, pressuring my clit.

Lia laughed, a throaty gurgle. "You like that, you fucker?" she hissed, her other hand reaching into his shorts now, pressing her big tits against his arm. "You want me to get you off right here on the beach, don't you?" Her taunts brought a cold gleam to her eyes behind the glasses. I watched one hand dip low, clawing for his balls while the first one kept on jacking him. "Maybe if you can last long enough, I'll suck your cock while you finger-bang this little slut, hah?"

He and I made eye contact then, both of us helplessly turned on, and I didn't even think about it before I jerked my sports bra high up over my tits, showing off for him. "See?" Lia gloated. "She's so fucking horny. Get her off, Brandon," she urged, keeping up her patter as my hand went from his wrist to my own nipples. "Make her cum!"

Fuck. I needed it.

I writhed against his fingers, sucking in great gasps of salty air, my eyes fixed on the shed, and that's when it happened: the dance Lia had talked about, Carter turning his head slowly to look down at me while Heidi began to climax in short, sharp grunts.

We fixated on each other, and for an instant it almost seemed like I could tell what he was thinking as his dick churned in my lab partner: he was judging her, evaluating how long he wanted to make her cum before he let go himself, but at the same time he could see what was happening to me and it seemed to me that he approved, trying to read me, trying to gauge how much longer I could last...

I nodded at him, desperate, my pussy beginning to flutter into a spasm around the lifeguard's busy fingers, until with a surprising lurch that plunged from my belly straight down to my labia I felt the gaspy tingle that told me I was about to have an orgasm, and from what I could tell? It was going to be an all-timer.

Up the hill I saw Heidi, her chest heaving under a red face, turn and sink back to her knees, head and arms back, arched, presenting herself for Carter's cum; for his part, he reached down with the ease of long familiarity and gripped her tit within its wrecked bikini top as he grasped his shaft and began pulling with long, even strokes. And all the while, his eyes did not leave mine.

He was ready.

I nodded again, my head flopping, losing all control against the slow pressure of this dude's hand in my panties, moaning a gritty "Oh, fuck!" as I came. I felt a hot tingle throughout my entire body, ending at my fingertips, a wave of warm slackness rolling across my taut muscles as my mind sank into a warm-molasses sea of bliss.

My lungs were still heaving for air when my blazing eyes caught Carter, in a sudden moment of crystal clarity, arching his hips forward as he shuddered out a thick, potent load of cum all over Heidi's chest and face, several spurts launching quick and eager from his dangling balls, painting the girl's skin. We stayed that way a few seconds, breathing hard, before exchanging weary smiles as we crossed the peak and headed down, recovering.

Carter did that by wiping the head of his penis all over Heidi's lips.

I gripped Brandon's wrist once more, this time pushing instead of pulling, feeling his fingers slide out of me in a bubbly sweep of my own soupy juices. "Holy shit," he said in a strange voice.

"Guess you fixed her leg, dude," Lia laughed, her voice thick with mockery. My eyes slid slowly over to her, and I watched as she lifted her hand to her mouth and began lapping thick white fluid off her fingers with long, lazy licks. "You should eat more pineapple," she observed to Brandon, who knelt there with three wrinkled fingers and a spreading stain across the front of his board shorts.

"Holy shit," he managed again, but then Lia was laughing at him.

"Good work, Brandon." My body slowly returned to normal as I lay back on my elbows. "Cover yourself, Erika; you're indecent," she sneered, nodding at my exposed nipples.

"Oh my god," I sighed, taking deep breaths. I watched as, behind my two kneeling companions, Carter and Heidi were leaping back into their clothes. It didn't take long; Heidi led the way down to us, stepping proudly with her inseminated face, tossing her shorts to me.

"Hold those, dear, will you?" She smiled at us all, her grin a glazed mask. "I'm going to take a quick dip in the water and wash off." She looked pointedly at Brandon's crotch. "Looks like you should join me?" He looked up at her, completely confused. "Lia? You coming?

"No. I'll do that later," she giggled, the two of them laughing at the pun. She continued licking. "I can clean myself off, thanks." She looked down at me as Carter arrived, his softening penis still tenting his trunks, nodding coolly. "Pretty nice day at the beach, huh?"

I blinked up at them with Heidi's shorts in my hands, wondering whether any of this had actually happened. "That was... fuck."

"Yeah." Carter yawned, watching me pull my bra back down. "You came pretty quick, Erika. I bet I could have a lot of fun with you."

I felt myself glow. "Yeah? You think?"

"Only after me, though," Lia purred, wrapping a possessive arm around his back while her other hand bounced his dick lightly. "Y'all got off. He owes me an orgasm."

Carter looked out at the water. "I bet Heidi can keep the lifeguard distracted in there for a few minutes, if you want to come back up the hill and take care of that now..."

"Yeah?" She weighed his balls. "You ready to go again already?"

"I've got a mouth and ten fingers," he shrugged, "and it's you. I know what you like." She laughed, and they turned toward the shed. They were three steps up the hill when Carter turned to me and smiled. "Well, Erika? Come on." He began picking his way back up the rocks. "You can watch, or do... whatever. At least it's out of the sun."

"Fuck yeah," I giggled. "Wait for me!"

* * *

I sat in thought on the floor of the lifeguard shack about twenty minutes later, my arms wrapped around my legs. Far away loomed the big cargo cranes at Point Pleasant. Before me stretched the glittering sunlit wonder of the Outer Harbour, the crowds of people still surging over the beach off to the left. And I could spot scattered knots of black shirts now too, like pepper on a roll.

The Key Club was approaching our isolated little corner of the world.

Not that Carter cared. He sat naked on the lifeguard chair, his feet perched on the little cooler where Brandon kept his lunch. He was proudly and luxuriantly naked, leaning back in the shade after a job well done. Extremely well, in fact: I'd just watched as his tongue had brought Lia through a hissing, cheap-looking orgasm, her mouth filthy as she'd humped his face. She sprawled against the back wall now, her lush body on sordid display, smoking a silent cigarette. Her eyes glittered like the sea as she watched us through the smoke,

I felt his glance on me. "So. What do you think of the way we do our community service?"

My lips curled into a slow smile. "I don't think we picked up very much trash." He nodded, the two of us watching with interest as Heidi sat topless in the little surf, flirting with Brandon and one of the paddlers. "Is she going to fuck them?"

Carter shrugged. "I doubt it. She loves to talk a big game, but she doesn't really put out for strangers." He lifted his voice, half-turning toward Lia. "Unlike some."

"Shut the fuck up," the woman muttered, but there was no malice in it. How could there be? He'd just destroyed her with nothing but a few nibbles on her clit, and I'd watched how easily she'd let him.

"Sex feels good," he shrugged, pulling his sticky balls out from between his thighs. His penis mesmerized me, even limp across his thigh, a powerful symbol of intent: even flaccid, it seemed to give off an almost menacing sexual magnetism. I wanted to make it hard, to take it inside me, and he knew it. "It's fun. And we're smack-dab in the middle of the most sexualized era ever, probably, at a time when we're young enough to be able to fuck a lot." He reached over and, with that maddening confidence, swept my hair off my shoulder. "Lucky us."

"Lucky us," I nodded, as Heidi shook her tits down in the water.

"You should come over tonight," he said casually. "Beta Chi, room 7. I don't have a roommate." I heard Lia behind us, getting to her feet, and I could almost feel the disgust in her eyes.

I turned my head, smirking up at him over my shades. "Why?"

"So I can get to know you a little better," he smiled.

I laughed. "Nice euphemism."

"Come over around ten," he suggested. "I've got a dinner date, but I'll send her home if you want."

"Nicole?" Lia sounded amused as she tied her bottoms back onto her hips. "That chick who works at Tim's?"

"No, I already smashed that. This is some cheerleader." He frowned, looking idly down at where Heidi was starting back up with her bikini top in her hand. "I think her name might be Megan..."

"I'll come," I nodded softly.

"Yes, you probably will," Carter smiled. I couldn't help but roll my eyes while he yawned and scratched his pubes. "Where are my shorts? We should head back and pick up our shit."

* * *

Chapter Two: The Curve

* * *

I'm no idiot. I knew what I was getting into, which was why I packed a bag with some shower stuff and a change of clothes. When you're doing the Walk Of Shame the morning after, there's no reason not to smell nice and do your hair.

The frat house was pretty dead-looking as I approached, but then it was a Sunday night and the parties would have been cleared away long before. It was actually a pretty nice place, brick, with a low wall all around the property. I recognized it from a kegger I'd been to back when I was a sophomore, still exploring my boundaries. I remembered the night only vaguely, which probably meant I hadn't spread my legs. I tended to remember parties where I'd gotten picked up.

What had been the theme of that party? Togas, probably, or Sexual Olympics. Something Greekish.

I wasn't sure what the etiquette was here, having never been invited to a hookup at a frat house before, but a couple of the brothers leaned against the gate in the wall smoking cigars. "Hi," one of them greeted me. Their eyes flickered over my body in the streetlight, but they could see my bag and they knew I was there to see someone else. So they were polite. "Can I help you?"

"I'm just passing through," I smiled, stepping in as they opened the gate for me. "I'm Erika."

"Welcome to Beta Chi, Erika," he nodded, "door's open." As I crossed the little front yard, I knew they'd be watching my ass. I'd gone casual, picking a mock-vintage Simple Minds t-shirt and the same pair of loose jogging shorts I'd worn to the beach that morning.

Different underwear, though. Brandon had ruined the other ones.

The house didn't smell great inside when I opened the door, but when the people you rely on to keep common areas tidy are freshman pledges, that's par for the course. A cluster of men lounged on a long sectional in a sunken living room, passing a bong with an MMA match on the flatscreen. I searched their faces for Carter, but I didn't recognize anyone. "Hi?" I stood in the little foyer, not sure whether I should smile.

"Hey there." The guy who spoke sat, happily stoned in his bathrobe in the angle of the sofa, his hairy legs stretched out on the coffee table. He looked like he hadn't budged in weeks. "Who are you looking for?"

"Carter." It occurred to me that I had no idea what his last name was. Or... was Carter his last name? Maybe I should ask him when I got there. "Room 7, I think."

"Yeah, I know where he lives." The guy shrugged. "I think he had a date earlier?" he added doubtfully, looking over at his brothers.

"He's back." Another guy, who'd never once looked away from the TV and still didn't, nodded. "I saw him in the bathroom a few minutes ago, getting out of the shower."

"Oh." The first guy took the bong, but he'd been raised right: he gave me directions before he took the hit. "Upstairs. Like halfway down the hall, on the right."