On the Beach Many Years Ago

Story Info
A 20yo old guy and a mature lady.
2.2k words
4.4
23.4k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

Many thanks to Bryan to his kind editing work.

Last week I came across a photograph from a forgotten drawer in my room. It was a picture of me with a pretty lady somewhat older than myself.

The photo was taken a while back before I met my wife, when I was 20 years old.

My family owned a bungalow close to the sea and we spent our summers there.

That year my mom asked a married friend, Janice, to stay with us. She was about 7 years younger than my mom. They were work colleagues.

Janice wasn't what you might call 'hot' but actually I thought her none too shabby for an older woman. She was about 5 feet 6 in height, with a nice body and very cute. She looked great in a bikini. I'd met her before when visiting my mother's workplace.

Before our holiday I had been dating a girl for a few months but I'd broken up with her just before the start of Summer.

I really liked her and thought we were fine together, until I discovered she'd been fucking another guy behind my back.

When I got to the bungalow that first night, I dropped off my stuff in my bedroom and made small talk with my mom and Janice.

I asked when my dad was getting there and my mom said he was busy with work, but should be there the following week. Janice said her hubby couldn't make it due to his work commitments. Janice asked me about my girlfriend and when I told her she said she was feeling sad for me.

Even though it was late and getting dark I said I needed to get out in the fresh air and would go for a walk on the beach. I grabbed a blanket and set off.

I was walking towards the dunes when I heard Janice yell for me to wait up.

She asked if I wanted company and I said "sure". My mom had fallen asleep watching television and Janice had decided to catch me up.

She was wearing a zip up sweatshirt and shorts. I had a pullover, sweatshirt and gym shorts on.

We came to an open area in the dunes. Janice said it was somewhere we could stop and talk. I said okay, put the blanket out, and we sat down together in the moonlight.

We found it easy to chat together. After a while she asked if I was okay, we chatted about my ex, she mentioned she felt bad for me.

I noticed her zipper had lowered and could tell she didn't have a bra on. Her rather heavy boobs hung down free. They jiggled about as she moved. I had a bottle of water and she asked for a swig so I handed it to her and couldn't help staring at her chest as I did so.

She took the bottle and said, "Hey, you are staring down the front of my shirt."

I blushed with embarrassment and apologized. She said, "relax," and giggled.

I told her she looked really sexy. She said it was the moonlit.

She took another swig and put the cap on the bottle and laid it on the blanket.

She looked into my eyes and repeated that she felt bad about my breakup.

She gave me a hug and I leaned in and said thank you.

I needed this.

She kissed my cheek and suddenly slackened her grip on me.

I was startled, it was as if I'd done something wrong. I realised I had an erection. I couldn't do anything about it.

She looked down and saw that I had a tent in my shorts.

I was embarrassed and confused but I noticed she was sitting in such a way that her sweatshirt was giving me an unobstructed view of her breast. Her nipple was erect. That just made me harder. Even though it was night I could still see her pretty well.

She looked at me and started to talk again.

"You know I watched you grow up, you've become a good looking guy, I mean young man. Your ex must be an idiot. And I have to admit, when we hugged I felt horny. It looks like you did too."

Evidently, she was referring to the bulge in my shorts. She again looked down between my legs with a little laugh.

I told her I saw her tit and nipple.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked me kindly.

"Well, mmm... yes," I answered kind of embarrassed.

Janice looked around, confirming that no one was within sight.

Then, while she was looking me straight in the eye, she unzipped her sweatshirt showing me her naked boobies in all their glory.

They were full and awesome with great erect nipples.

"If we can keep this to ourselves, we can help each other out and have some fun," she said.

I agreed and I hugged her again, she pulled away and told me to lay down.

"Take your t-shirt off," she said with a sweet tone of voice.

I did so, and she started to caress my chest. Her caressing went on for a while. Then she reached over and pulled my cock out of my shorts.

She started stroking me then pulled my shorts to my knees, freeing my cock and balls. She again said, "it's our secret, yes?"

"Absolutely," I answered.

She started stroking me with one hand and cupping my balls with the other.

She said it had been a while since she'd had a younger cock, then leaned over and started sucking on my cock head, slowly working her mouth over my shaft until she had all of my hardness in her mouth and throat.

She started skillfully deepthroating me.

The feeling was absolutely amazing, my ex had only given me hand jobs before, occasionally sucking my cock head while she stroked me. This was different. Janice quietly swallowed all my penis, all the way down to my balls.

After about five minutes I said, "I'm gonna cum," which made her suck harder and faster.

I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. As I was settling down she moved up to my face and we start to kiss. Passionately.

I could taste my cum on her tongue. This made me hard again in no time.

She saw this and we stopped kissing, she pulled off her shorts and panties, climbed on top of me and hovered her pussy over my cock.

She reached down, grabbed my cock and lowered herself down onto me.

"As I was sucking your dick my cunny was absolutely soaking, I really wanted to make love, but we can't. I feel sorry for you, but I don't want to cheat on my husband. Let me take charge, don't move," she told me.

She started grinding her pussy down on my swollen cock, her clit pushing against my pubic area, then she took my hands and placed them on her boobs. I squeezed and massaged her tits while she rubbed her pussy up against my genitals. She was moaning with every grind, her pussy was very wet. I was in my glory, receiving all this heavy petting from this beautiful woman.

Her moans became more frequent and her strokes on my cock became quicker. She said she was about to cum. With that I thrust up to meet her downward movement. She inserted the tip of my cock between her vaginal lips but she said, "don't push it inside, please," and kissed me with her tongue. I remember the smooth and warm sensation invading me.

She moaned loudly, saying, "that's it, I'm coming."

I'd never heard her scream like this before and I felt my balls tingle as I thrust upward. She arched her back as she dropped down again.

"Aghhhhhhh," she moaned as she shuddered from her orgasm.

I couldn't take it any longer and blew my load in a tissue she lent me.

She collapsed forward and we kissed, passionately, deeply.

After we composed ourselves, she put her panties and shorts back on, then zipped her sweatshirt over her naked boobs.

"I don't know what to say, but I have to thank you." I said. "That was awesome, I really needed that release".

She smiled, gently kissed my lips and said, "as long as you behave, we can do it again. Get dressed, we should head back." She smiled and I put my clothes back on.

We shook out the blanket and walked back. When we stepped into the bungalow mom was in the chair asleep. Janice woke her and said she should be getting into bed. Mum took her advice and the two them said goodnight. I stayed up a little while the ladies did their thing.

Next day Janice seemed to be trying to avoid me. She was kind and sweet as always but looked rather shy about being alone with me. After a few days we did find ourselves alone in the house one afternoon. Janice gave me a quick kiss on the lips and nothing else. I searched for her and tried to create an opportunity to be together after that but without success. I also invited her on my little boat for a sail. She accepted but at the last moment mom came with her.

I was disappointed.

But then one evening just before I went to sleep my phone pinned. It was a text message from Janice.

"I can't sleep. Will you be a dear and come into my room to keep me company?"

I jumped out of the bed. Walking down the corridor to her room I checked my mom and she was asleep. Janice's door was ajar. I entered the room. Janice was on the bed as naked as the day she was born. The television set lit up her body. My eyes ran from her generous boobs to her full hairy patch between her legs.

"Shhhhh," she murmured and tapped the bed as if to say lay down with me.

She smiled and with a low whisper, she added, "I think you should get undressed first."

Rather timidly I took off my t-shirt and my boxers. Being naked in front of her my cock twitched and became hard immediately.

"Nice cock," she commented. I climbed on the bed.

"Be quiet and don't touch," she said to me smiling.

For a while I was just looking at the TV, mesmerized, but my heart bumped and my cock remained erect like a pole. Her hand caressed my leg for a while then she took my cock and started to stroke.

"You are so hard," she whispered.

"I know you would like to put it inside me, and I also would like to make love to you, but I don't want to cheat on my husband. Let me do all the work."

She began stroking my cock then she rolled on her side and started to give me little kisses on my stomach. Slowly she moved down and engulfed my cock in her mouth. Like she did on the beach she cupped my balls while sucking me off.

I watched her head going up and down while her tongue swirled on my cock. From time to time, she looked at me with a sweet light in her eyes. Her calm suction went on for a few minutes then she speeded up, engulfing my cock down her throat completely.

"Cum dear, give me your sperm," she whispered.

Hearing that I couldn't contain my orgasm and I squirted all my sperm into her mouth.

"Good boy, I like to suck you off, it's so naughty of me," she whispered.

She cuddled at my side for a while kissing me and caressing my chest, then she rolled once again laying on her back. She opened her legs wide and invited me to touch her up.

I caressed her slowly from her heavy boobs to her hairy pussy stirring her clitoris (something my ex-girlfriend had also liked very much) and she came to a great orgasm.

We were relaxed, whispering easily together, cuddling, touching and caressing. My cock became erect again and what an erection!

She smiled and, making me swear to behave myself she told me to put the tip of my cock between her labia. We had done this on the beach.

When I had the tip of my cock between her vaginal lips she invited me in a whisper to push it inside her.

"Do it slowly, dear, very slowly."

I plunged my cock all the way inside her pussy and she smiled with her eyes on my eyes.

"Now, dear, do it again," she whispered. This time I sunk deeply in her.

"Oh my god," she whispered while I penetrated her pussy for the third time, "You have a very big shaft, don't worry for the future my dear, many girls will be happy to fuck with you."

She moaned deeply with pleasure then she asked me to stop my efforts and began stroking my cock again allowing me to cum on her stomach.

The day after she left the bungalow to go home.

I saw her again more recently but that is another story.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers