On the Couch

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. You seduce your straight Cousin.
1.9k words
4.52
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You haven't seen your older cousin in quite some time and have decided to drop by unexpectedly to catch up with him. All thoughts of a pleasant visit, however, fly out of your head the moment you walk in and see he's been watching some porn.

You realize instantly that this might be the opportunity you have craved for so very long. He is aroused - obviously! Either he was in need to begin with, so he put on some porn, or what he's watching has made him so. Could this somehow be the chance you've dreamed of since you were a young man? Can you somehow take advantage of the situation you've stumbled on to persuade him to give you what you've wanted for so very long? To touch his body - to lower your lips over the head of the cock you've imagined for so long - to hear him moan as your mouth slides down the shaft of his cock and back up again - to feel him writhe beneath you as you lick and taste and revel in his hardness...

You remember when you first became fascinated and aroused by the idea of sucking a cock. The secret longing you hid from the world for so long. Girls? Maybe yes, maybe no, but when you realized - yes - you were aroused by the sight of a hard cock - engorged, standing proudly, demanding and needing - when your own cock stiffened at the thought of being on your knees with one in your mouth - when you longed to touch a man's body, run your hands over his maleness and savor his skin - when you couldn't stop yourself from touching your own cock with these thoughts and pictures in your mind - stroking it as you imagined stroking another's cock until you made a mess and hoped no one would find out about what you secretly craved...

Long ago, your mind fixed on your cousin - you saw his long lean body at the cabin, saw how comfortable he was with himself, his smile and his laugh and how the girls watched him too. Your eyes fixed on the bulge in his pants, you imagined him naked, you pictured his hard cock before your eyes as you kneeled between his legs, felt in your mind all the sensations of taking him in your mouth, running your hands over his body, tasting him, longing for his cum, longing to belong to him.

One summer morning you peeked through the door of the room where he slept and saw him asleep on his back, the sheet pulled down to his waist, his bare chest - ahh, but just a little lower down the sheet was tented by his stiffness as he slept - you saw the outline of his cockhead beneath the white cotton - saw that he was hard as he slept and wanted so much to pull back the sheet and lower your lips over his maleness. You stared transfixed for what seemed like forever as your own cock grew in your shorts and you realized someone might see, so you ran and locked yourself in the bathroom and relieved your need, but you never relieved yourself of the longing to lick and suck your cousin's cock - maybe now you'll be able to...

Surprised but immediately smiling, he answers the door. He's wearing thin cotton sweatpants under which, you'll later discover, there is nothing but him. You can see a hint of his manhood through his pants. It's what you've secretly wanted to pleasure with your fingers, lips, and tongue. You've wanted so much to hear him moan, and feel his cock as he shoots his cum between your lips.

He's got some porn playing on his laptop and the room darkened when you enter. You hug and after a moment you notice what's on his laptop screen and joke about it. He laughs it off and asks if you want to watch with him. He's got on girl-girl porn and says it's his favorite. He tells you how tired and stressed he's been and says it would be nice to just relax for a little while.

You kick off your shoes and sit on the couch, close to him. He soon becomes entranced with the erotic scene in front of him, completely focused on the action and commenting on how hot it is. You bide your time, waiting for him to get aroused again while watching.

Your hand lightly rests on his thigh and he seems to take no notice of it. After a few moments you very slowly start moving your hand up and down, just a little bit, stroking very softly. He's now in a trance and if he thinks at all about it, he figures you're just caught up in the erotic scene and not even aware of what you're doing - just being his affectionate cousin.

Very gradually your hand travels up and down his thigh farther and farther, closer to his knee and closer and closer to the top of his leg, and your fingertips are now stroking the inside of his thigh. You don't want to move too fast or too far and give him the chance to stop you. He's aware of it, and he really shouldn't be letting you do that, but it's probably innocent and besides - it feels nice...

The stroking continues, slow and rhythmic, and your hand gets closer and closer until it brushes his cock - but you move it immediately away. You don't want to scare him. Then your hand brushes it again... and again, just barely coming into contact with the bulge in his pants. Still, he does not stop you.

You leave your hand at the top of his thigh and keep rubbing from the inside of his thigh to the top, but the edge of your hand is brushing his cock constantly now. You're almost there! You're so close, but here is where you really have to be careful and make sure he doesn't object and stop you from getting what you really want.

He is now in a sexual haze as you caress only his thigh with your fingers, everywhere you can without overtly touching his cock or balls, while maintaining a constant soft friction on his cock with the edge of your hand, rubbing it as much as possible without seeming to purposely rub it. He's gotten hot, so hot and he really should stop you now, but it feels so good! It's ok, isn't it? You're just as turned on as he is and it's natural to touch another body this way, isn't it?

Is his bulge starting to grow now? You think it is! So finally, your fingertips start to trace the outlines of his cock and you are stroking it, so slowly, so softly, teasing it, and you hear his breathing quicken and he still does not stop you. You become bolder. It's obvious now you are doing nothing but stroking his cock and you can feel it start to grow under your fingertips.

His horniness is overpowering now. He has to admit to himself that you are doing nothing other than stroking his cock beneath the thin cotton - another man stroking his cock - his COUSIN stroking his cock! God, it feels so good and he should stop you. He doesn't want to admit to himself what you are doing, but he is so hot now and he doesn't want you to stop. Suddenly - almost involuntarily - his legs open just a little to give you better access. It's the signal that you will finally have what you want! And his manhood continues to grow beneath your fingers.

You tease the outlines of his cockhead with the lightest touch of your fingertips, and then run them up and down the shaft of his beautiful cock, then back to teasing the ridge of the head of his cock, and back again to stroking his shaft, paying special attention to that so very sensitive spot on the underside of the haft beneath the head, as it continues to grow and harden under your hand.

You hear him moan. Then his legs open wider in invitation; this is your signal!... finally!... and you slip your hand beneath his pants and you tease his cock with your fingertips - circle the head and caress that hot-spot just beneath it, slide your fingers slowly up and down the growing shaft, back to the head, onto his hot-spot again and he is moaning, growing larger under your lightly stroking fingertips. You're going to get what you have wanted for so long. You fondle and tease and stroke his cock so lightly; finally you have in your hand what you've wanted to touch - and more - for so long. You feel his cock responding to your touch and he is not stopping you.

You can't wait any longer and you slip to your knees between his legs. You tug at his pants and he lifts his ass so you can pull them down and off, and you dip your head to breathe him, to kiss him, to lick him everywhere.

You want to torture him with pleasure before you finally take him in your mouth. You've imagined so many times what it would be like to feel his cock in your mouth, to taste it, to smell his sex, to slide your lips over the head and lash his hardness with your tongue, to explore the contours of his shaft and hear him moan as you worship his manhood... and now - with all rational thought gone from his mind, replaced by need - all of society's disapproving frown on your own illicit need, gone - you make yourself wait - you make him wait, only to heighten the pleasure for both of you.

You caress his balls, the inside of his thighs, and his cock with your fingertips and lips. You lick and lap and kiss the object of your desires as he moans, as it hardens even more, as you stoke his lust and his need, and finally your lips slide over the head and your tongue dances and you taste him fully and make him yours as you worship his cock, and his manhood owns you!

Your lips slide down his shaft and up again and you suck his glans and lick and lick that oh-so-sensitive area just beneath it and make him squirm before your lips slide down his cock again and it fills your mouth and you slide back up again and work his most sensitive areas.

You circle the base of his cock with your thumb and first finger and squeeze like a cock-ring would - it makes him harder and more sensitive - and you lick everywhere before you suck him again.

You tease and tease him with your tongue. You kiss his hardness and you suck so lightly and then harder, and harder still, and then go back to licking and teasing again and you hear the sounds he makes which tell you what he likes, and when he tells you he's going to cum you stop!...

...and then you start again, and it goes on and on until finally he can stand the pleasure no longer. He needs to release and his cum spurts between your lips. You feel the pulsing of his cock between your lips as he shoots, and your tongue lashes his hot spot and his body convulses in pleasure. Your ultimate reward coats your tongue - his cum, his seed, his maleness - as his body bucks and shakes beneath you.

He is now yours and there is no doubt that he will want you to savor him again and again.