petergoode

I've grown from heterosexual to bisexual, and I've had a fascination with and compulsion for getting head since my first sexual awakenings. I love women and mutual oral sex - or any sex - but I've never been able to rid myself of this desire. Due to my profession I've had many, many sexual encounters with women, but there's something I love about selfishly enjoying the talents of truly great head. Now I find myself fascinated by a beautiful hard cut cock, whether on a man or a gurl, and am learning to appreciate it as much as I do anything else. I love making love to a sexy woman, and pleasuring her as much as getting pleasured. I guess you'd have to say I am very, very oral, period. I am what I am, and I don't apologize for it.
Physically I'm tall and slender, considered VGL, dirty blond longish, blue. I'm well educated and easy to be around, and I've spent my professional life in the Arts. I consider that there is a great divide between the erotic and the pornographic, and appreciate others who feel the same way.

Location

Boston, MA, USA

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
59Followers
2Following
4My Favorites
18My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Music, Writing, Reading, Fellatio, Cunnilingus

Fetishes

Schoolgirls, Dom/sub, Being Seduced, Light Spanking, Getting Head, French Maids

Contact Author

Contact petergoode by clicking here.