On the Dance Floor: Audrey Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke softly, "I've been wanting this to happen for a long time but was unsure of your feelings ... I tried sending you little signals that you didn't seem to notice at all, and I lost heart, recently deciding to get it out of my head. But when you made that bold move on the dance floor, I knew that you had been noticing things ... but I panicked. You may recall I was hesitant at first. Luckily, you didn't lose heart ... you applied pressure and I broke, though still frightened."

"Yes I did notice those things and wanted to make a move but there was a slight feeling that I could be mistaken, and I didn't want to return signals in case I was wrong ... but tonight I took the opportunity to find out." I said, lying.

I'd never suspected a thing; what I did on the dance floor was instinctual and enabled by the conditions, including that I was a little high and sex starved. She was stroking my cock and it was responding eagerly. She leaned over and kissed me tenderly -- a long deep kiss.

"Your boy is ready to get back into the saddle and ride the old girl again," she said, and chuckled as she turned over onto her belly.

"Yes, or maybe to be ridden. And you're not old, you're youngish and beautiful,"

I turned on my side and began feeling up the plump creamy ass, giving it firm, but playful slaps that she obviously liked. I straddled my mommy and kissed the back of her neck, then ran my tongue down the sunken center of her back all the way to the ass crack. I spread the cheeks and licked the inner sides, causing her to hiss and wriggle. I attacked the little puckered hole licking and probing it while I gently finger fucked her dripping wet vagina, until she cried out and begged me to mount her -- her exact word. She spread wide then drew herself up on her knees and arched her back. I mounted my mommy, delighting in the sight of the fluffy ass, now with red finger marks decorating it. I slid into her smoothly, travelling slowly till my pubic hair met her mound.

I remained still, and maybe taking that as a cue, she started to wind. I didn't know my mommy had that much action. I leaned back with my hands on hips, letting her do her thing as I enjoyed the view. She alternated nicely between bucking, grinding and rolling. I reached out and drew my fingernails along her back and ass, making fresh red marks. I lathered my thumb with saliva and slowly inserted it into her tight anus. She moaned loudly and began moving faster, maybe because she was now riding two members inside her. I used the free hand to reach under and knead the falling, bouncing bubbies.

She moved her knees apart until she was in an almost perfect split. This was a new position to me; I'd never seen any woman do that while fucking. It excited me so much I grabbed her hips and began making rapid shallow jabs in her pussy while in a leaned back position. By this time mommy was moaning loudly. She put a hand under her belly and I knew she was playing with her clit. When she came I pulled out and let her bounce about until she was drained of spasms.

She lay on her back and I did the same beside her. She took my cock and pumped it slowly, keeping it alive, while she breathed hard, her big bubbies bouncing. She kept pumping and squeezing the cock until her breathing regularized. When she was good and ready she mounted me quickly. She leaned forward and gripped my pecs, bringing her thumb and forefinger to clamp my nipples and immediately moved into a vigorous pounding of her pussy in quick back and forth jerks, breathing loudly, her wide open eyes never leaving my face. Saliva dropped out of her mouth onto my stomach and she laughed at the accident. She kept at it, seemingly moving faster and faster every new minute until it was a crazy fast ride that dragged the orgasm out of me whether I was ready or not. I bucked and trembled hard as she gripped my sides with her inner knees and thighs to stay in the saddle and ride me out.

We were both breathing heavily as she straightened out flat on me, her marvelous bubbies feeling ever so nice on my chest. I felt her pussy muscles clamping and releasing my tool and she laughed mischievously as if saying, 'I'm not done with you yet boy.'

"You'd better get some sleep before you fall asleep in Sunday mass," I suggested

"I'm done with church."

"Why?" I cried out shocked.

"It never gave me the fulfillment ... the balance in my life ... the sense of purpose, the joy I'd been searching for ... all these years and I felt just as empty as when I started. Until tonight. You filled me up baby. I feel happy and alive ... now you're all I need."

"So my mommy is a backsliding sinner ... I like her that way," I said, teasingly

Five minutes later she was asleep, head on my shoulder, leg thrown over my torso, soft bubbies pleasing my side.


12