On the Dawn of Halloween

Story Info
Distraction leads to Femdom by a friend and more...
2.3k words
4.04
21.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the 30th of October and the sun was setting after what had been a long travelling day; I had to get up early to catch the only train of the week that could get me to this pretty remote part of the country where a friend of mine was hosting the Halloween party in her family's holiday home. Walking through the fields that surrounded the propriety I started to feel a little embarrassed realizing I would be the third wheel of the night since the other guests lived in the near towns and would probably show up only for the Halloween party but once I was greeted at the door by her boyfriend, a bulky guy a couple of inches shorter than me, and his welcoming smile those concerns flew by. Following a quick dap up, he guided me to the kitchen where my friend was absorbed prepping a couple of spliffs near the fireplace and as usual, she was dressed for the wrong season: a couple of purple shorts and a cream top were definitely made for the beach but showing her skinny and athletic frame had always been her thing. After chatting a bit about what happened since the end of summer, the last time we saw each other, and a couple of puffs from their joint, I told them to excuse me since I had to take a shower and went downstairs to leave my luggage too.

I was now unpacking my stuff in one of the two bedroom in the basement when I realized that I really needed to go to the restroom and quickly moved to the really nice bathroom at that floor. After taking a dump and cleaning myself, I started to feel some rapidly growing lust and decided to sit back on top of the WC. It was unusual for me to experience such a fast change of mood. Maybe the pot had hit me differently. I started to masturbate to please this urge and kicked away my trousers that were just limiting my comfort and had no use till after the shower. My right hand was moving up and down my shaft while my mind was running trying to find something to fantasize about when I realized that hung on the shower to dry was my friend's mother's bikini (there was a big heated pool outside that got used during winter too). After reaching for the top-piece and placing it on the floor in front of me, I lowered my bust on the toilet to be near it and started touching the soft bra cups, imagining real breast underneath.

My heart was racing, I was getting real close to my edge when suddenly my blood froze: the door opened with a creak and I found myself face to face with my friend whose jaw dropped after a quick realization of what was happening. I got lost thinking why the hell I didn't lock the door until her voice interrupted my thoughts, "Trick or Treat?" she asked with a smirk on her face that had grown more serious after the sudden surprise. "I-It is n-n-not what..." I was stammering an apology when she said "it does not matter, it will be both" and started to walk towards me while putting in her pocket the phone she just used for a couple of pretty embarrassing photos with me as a model.

She then sat on my spread lap while facing me and, after studying me for an interminable minute, wrapped her cold left hand around my dick and started to slowly jerk me off. The shame I was feeling got swept away by a second wave of lust and it didn't take long to be edging again with her right hand now closed around the tip of the cock. While I was cumming inside her fist she whispered "that will be the treat" and once I was done she moved that hand over my mouth ordering me to open it up and clean her. My sense of smell was overwhelmed by the scent of cum and not without problems I was starting to swallow it; the weird consistency of it, combined with its odor and warmth, made me gag many times while trying to fulfill her command the best way i could. "Now, about the trick part" she said while getting up and starting to collect my clothes "you will need a costume and to get cleaned up" pointing at the shower and closing the door after her "sit there on your knees and wait for me".

Soon enough, she was back with a gift box that got placed on the vanity and a couple of razor blades that she brought inside the shower after stripping naked. While I was mesmerized by her forms and all that had just happened, she quickly removed the little body hair I had and while taking care of me like a puppet dried and dressed with what looked to be her Halloween dress: 2 black mittens with long sleeves, a white lace bra, a pair of satin undies with b/w stripes weirdly tied in the back to cross the cheeks, a red choker connected to small leash and 2 socks with knees-high paws. To complete the look an headband with two cat ears got placed on my head and after being ordered to stand on all fours, with the help of some lube a tail attached to a butt plug. She then made clear my new role and that if i didn't want every one of our common friends to see my naked photos (and the new ones with the costume on) i would need to be really obedient, starting from following her up the stairs.

After a couple of falls, at the end of those fifteen struggling steps, i was left on the lounge's door and chills were getting more frequent as the time went by because of all the skin that the skimpy outfit was leaving uncovered and the never-ending whispers coming from the hall were instilling quite some fear in me since my actions and my punishment were getting discussed in what seemed a lot of depth. Because of that, once the talks stopped and i felt she was coming back to me, i decided to turn around and try to descend back even at the almost certain risk of falling down the stairs since it seemed like a brighter fate then what was in store on that floor...

Two steps were already under me when my right elbow slipped and i instinctively closed my eyes to embrace the fall. To my surprise the pain i felt right after was coming from my neck, the collar was choking me: she had regained control of the leash and was urging me to come back up in her smooth voice, a sultry one if not for a now more marked note of anger. After a couple of bad cough, i could breathe again and i went back to follow her on my fours until i had to try and stop her action by laying down on the floor. But the caring side that she had showed me before was gone, her manners had gotten more abrupt, and she was now dragging me to her boyfriend that was sitting on the sofa with his pants down the ankles and his swollen dick out. Not able to stop her march given the mitten and the paddings of the socks, i was now sitting on my knees in front of him, with his left hand keeping me up on a really short leash his right open palm slapped me pretty hard, making me see the stars.

His intent was clear when he got me up again through the leash while pointing his member at my face but since i was still reluctant to do as told, my friend decided to intervene "I will take care of that" she said while moving behind me and lacing together my arms "be obedient, you might like it more". She was now pinching my nose with rage, i understood what she was trying to accomplish but my efforts to resist were in vain because after some time i had to open my mouth to breath. She pushed my head down on his dick and once it reached the back of my mouth i started to gag and gasp for air. Her hands came off my head and i quickly tried to free myself from the repulsive thing in my mouth but his owner grabbed me firmly and started to face-fuck me. Trying to catch my breath, i was now drooling all over his pelvis area and after ten minutes of uninterrupted forced sucking i had started to bob the head to the rhythm. "There you go, don't fight it" she complimented me while giving me a couple of playful spanks on the right ass cheek before freeing my arms to let me stand on all fours.

He had now let go of my head but, I was now in this sort of trance giving him a blowjob all by myself and with her starting to caress the butt plug tail an erection was growing out of my panties and i could feel the wet tip of it sticking to my tummy on the bigger thrusts i was making while pleasing him. To my horror, sprouts of hot semen invaded my mouth and started to flow down my throat: i retracted from his pulsating member while getting splashed in the face by the last spasm of his orgasm. My friend moved next to her boyfriend on the sofa and started kissing him while milking out and cleaning the remaining cum off his dick before presenting me her now slimy hand, "I saw you were enjoying it so just clean me up and earn yourself another treat".

As i was done licking her salty palm, she moved to lay down right behind me "crawl on top of me, I want to watch you before you eat me out". With my arms under her armpits and the knees below her thights we found ourselves face to face for the second time of the night and charmed by her beauty i started to lean down to kiss her lips. But a loud "POP!" snapped me back to reality, air started to breeze inside my now gaping hole and she quickly blocked my four limbs, freezing me in that awkward position. i forgot i had the butt plug on. His hand started to spread my cheeks while applying some lube and when i felt the pressure of his cock on my asshole i started to sob and ask him to stop.

He listened to a couple more of my prayers while giggling, moving the tip of his shaft around my ring hole, before thrusting all of himself inside of me. i felt like i was being ripped apart. Pain invaded me. He was imposing a rapid pace, sliding his massive dick in and out of my ass. To avoid being squeezed underneath us she started to slide out of her position.

My body started to twitch and with great surprise i found myself more and more aroused by the cock in my back and his motion that was ramming my prostate. i was even leaning back to him when he was retracting between the pumps and few more thrusts later i reached my limit, i couldn't keep it anymore and closed my eyes as i came for the first time in my life without my dick being touched. She was almost done sliding away from beneath, but ropes of cum landed on her lower legs and her loud "Eww!" made clear how she felt about it. Her slap interrupted the daze of my orgasm and her orders followed since i had to excuse myself and lick her clean immediately. She was boiling over while my duty was slowed by all the shaking that his fucking motion was causing me and as soon as i was done, stormed out of the room.

Once alone, he grabbed my shoulder and turned me on my back while never stopping the act. Moving down on me but keeping himself up with just his straight arms, he began pounding me at an even higher pace while peering at me. Under his gaze, the embarrassment for the sensations i was experiencing while being fucked by a man was making me feel like i was melting inside the floor. Was i blushing?

After a couple more minutes at full speed, he started to slowly tone down the rhythm until, while pushing his torso up, he came inside of me. His cock started to twitch and with each one of those i could feel another load of seed shot in my guts. Following the last wave of his orgasm, he began to pull out and my unconscious reaction was to try and reach his member with my arm to place it back in my ass. He smiled at my new reflex, gently moved away my hand and kneeled at the side of my head. I lifted on the back of my elbows and without any help this time i took his swollen cock covered in cum in my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around its head.

A slow clapping caught our attention, while still blowing him i turned my eyes to my friend that was now wearing a giant strap-on

"Looks like you guys had a lot of fun so it's about time I can have some too". Moving where her boyfriend was just a few moments before, she started to dip the dildo in the pool of semen that had formed since he pulled out. It was a massive thing and even if she was spreading jizz around it as a lubricant, it was impossible to think that it could enter me. But she was not of the same idea and after placing a part of the tip of it inside my stretched asshole, she caressed my cheek a couple of times before starting to push in. Pain and exhaustion combined as i blacked out.