All Comments on 'On the Dishwasher'

by SouthernCrossfire

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful wife!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice to have a story of a couple who go the extra mile, to think of each other, instead of just themselves.

keepercoach01keepercoach01about 1 year ago

Loved it. Happy wife happy life! 5*

JoshFrom53JoshFrom53about 1 year ago

What a lovely story. Humor and an absolute truth that love shows as much in the little things, long term, couples, do for each other unbidden as in the grand proclamations of love. Thank you SC and very well done.

I loved it.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 1 year ago

Love this story! Very well done. Cheers, Frankie

Sparrow69Sparrow69about 1 year ago

I loved this story so much, such a beautiful letter. The max available five stars, doesn’t do it justice!!! I wish I had someone like her. I grew up the same way, but I was never shamed into abstinence, by either of my parents nor surprisingly my Church. They all presented the concept, but the choice was mine to make. I made a decision not to “know” a woman when I was young; more so because I didn’t want to have anyone to compare my future wife to. – Sadly, I haven’t found her yet, but I hope when I eventually do, she is just like Renae.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

Beautiful! Lovely tale of love. Thank you.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Really sweet. Loved how thoughtful towards each other, even after ten years together. Nicely done, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice! Chastity and waiting for marriage—hmm, that’s an interesting idea. 🤣

TrionyxTrionyxabout 1 year ago

Well done. Interesting spin on the theme.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 year ago

Seduction by doing necessary house work ... I've heard several times that doing dishes and silverware, vacuuming, or getting windows clean and shiny is a great deal more romantic than stopping to bring home some chocolates.

OmenainenOmenainenabout 1 year ago

Thank you for participating in my event :-)

Tall78701Tall78701about 1 year ago

Thanks SC, another amazing story. I'm afraid "waiting until we're married" is pretty much a foreign concept these days. But I loved the way they "split the difference" and made it work for them. The story is sweet and funny, and it certainly adds a new meaning to "doing" the dishes, as well as "cleaning up" afterwards. Five stars my friend.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Sorry that sucked

KurichanKurichanabout 1 year ago

Creative and sexy!

wilson711wilson7114 months ago

one of the BEST Literotica stories that I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSouthernCrossfire@SouthernCrossfire
4/4/24 Update: "Crossed Paths," a story of old friends reuniting, was recently published for the Wicked Games challenge, in which everything isn't as it seems. Hope you'll read and enjoy! If you're looking for something older, you might try "The Valentine's Dance," a late 1...