On The Edge

Story Info
A man is teased by a beautiful dom.
3.6k words
4.61
23.8k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man lies on a padded table in the middle of a high-ceilinged room. His legs are spread and his ankles are strapped to the edge of the table. His arms are straight out to the side and his wrists are similarly held in place. The rest of his body is free to move within the limits of these restraints. He raises his head to look around the room. The only windows are high above on two sides. There is one door straight ahead on the far wall. There is a soft upholstered chair to his right, but otherwise the table on which he lies is the only furniture in the room. There are mirrors on the walls to both his left and right. There is also a mirror on the ceiling above the table, which means he is able to see himself whichever way he looks. He takes in his surroundings, then lowers his head and stares up at the reflection of his naked body overhead.

He hears the door open, and a woman walks into the room. She is wearing high-heeled sandals, golden in color, which matches the color of her long wavy hair. She is clad in nothing else, except...ropes. The ropes are tied around her ankles, then loop around her long slender legs five or six times before passing under her ass on both sides and emerging on either side of her naked pussy. They continue across her flat stomach, loop below and cross between her naked breasts, then continue above her breasts where they meet in a collar around her neck. Her arms are bare. The illusion is of bondage but, of course, she is not the sub.

The man stares at the gorgeous creature as she moves to the side of the table. Her grey-green eyes return his gaze, then she examines the man lying in front of her. He is probably in his late twenties, just a little younger than she is, and he too has a beautiful body. His pecs are well developed, and his abs are hard and flat. The muscles in his arms and legs are lean and chiseled, and his skin is smooth and mostly without hair. His hair is dark and disheveled, and his face is covered in a short beard. His eyes are dark brown. The woman moves her gaze to his cock, which lies there between his legs, waiting for her.

There is a shelf under the table, which holds various implements. The woman reaches down and pulls out a small pillow. She moves around the table and places the pillow under the man's head, raising it. She had thought briefly about blindfolding him, but then decided she wanted him to see everything that she will do to him. He has been given only two instructions: do not speak, and make her cum every time he is given the chance.

The woman reaches out and trails her fingers along the man's leg. She moves her hand from his ankle, past his knee and up the inside of his thigh. She flattens her hand and repeats the movement, then does the same with only her long fingernails. She idly notices the man's cock twitch, but her mind wanders back to the first time she ever experienced bondage. She had been tied while still asleep, then blindfolded and teased by a nearly naked woman. She had not been allowed to cum until a man had thrust into her and fucked her hard and fast. She still remembers the feeling of being overpowered and helpless, and the intensity of the orgasm that followed. She had masturbated herself to another orgasm even after the man and woman had left. A small smile plays across her lips as she recalls that first time.

She looks down at the man she is caressing. She walks around to the head of the table and slowly touches his arms, moving back and forth between wrists and shoulders. His muscles start to quiver under her touch, so she moves her fingers to his pecs, stroking ever so slowly. After awhile she pinches his nipples between her fingernails, and a small gasp escapes his lips. She walks back around to the side of the table and runs her hand over his tight abs, then trails her fingers down to the soft nest of his pubic hair. She watches as he closes his eyes at her touch. Even though she has yet to touch it, the man's cock has grown larger.

She puts the palm of her left hand on top of his cock and raises and lowers her wrist. She feels it swell under her hand. She grasps the cock around its base with her left hand and slides the thumb and forefinger of her other hand along the sides, slowly, from tip to base and back. The man feels his cock harden and stiffen and tries not to groan. She increases the pace of her strokes until his cock is rock hard. Continuing to hold its base, she plays her fingers around the tip lightly. She keeps teasing his cock until the man groans audibly. It is all he can do not to move his hips.

The woman continues to play expertly with the man's cock. She thinks back to her most intense experience as a sub. She had been spread eagled standing naked in a wooden rack. There were two men in the room, also naked, one in front of her and one behind. They had tormented and teased and fucked her mercilessly for what seemed like forever. She had lost count of the orgasms she experienced and had actually passed out several times. Even now she shudders as she remembers how she had felt. Her sexual experiences have been many and varied, but she knows now that she much prefers to be the dom.

The woman returns her attention to the man in front of her. His cock is hard and erect under her touch, and she realizes it is as beautiful as he is. She notices the precum at the tip, and she smears it around with her fingers. She reaches under the table and pulls out a small piece of rope with a slipknot. She loops it around the base of the man's scrotum and pulls it tight. This will ensure that his penis remains hard and engorged even when she is not touching it. She pulls on the rope until his cock is almost vertical, then ties off the end to a ring in the table. If the man tries to raise his hips, the rope will pull even tighter. She sees his eyes watching his cock and notices what might be a flicker of fear in them. When he looks at her, she smiles.

The woman realizes she is already very wet. She pushes a button under the table, and it starts to slowly bend, the head and foot moving lower while the middle pushes higher. This arches the man's back and makes his cock the highest point of his body. She walks around to the head of the table and removes the pillow from under his head. His mouth is at the level of her pussy, and as she pushes into him she whispers.

"Make me cum."

His tongue immediately reaches out and licks her pussy lips. It flicks her clit, then returns to her folds before pushing into her pussy. He varies the pattern - lips, clit, hole - until the woman feels the orgasm building. His tongue continues to dance over her sopping wet pussy. She reaches forward, which simultaneously gives him more access and allows her to reach out and touch his cock. Her fingers flick lightly over the tip, then she strokes him quick and hard, then she touches him lightly again. They fall into a rhythm together, almost as one, until the woman moans. She stops moving her hand and squeezes his cock, then cries out as the orgasm rips through her body. She shudders and shakes and pushes her hips against his mouth, his cock twitching in her hand. She senses he is close and lets go.

She gazes at his beautiful cock for a moment before walking back around the table. She puts her pussy next to his hand and looks at him.

"Again," she says. The strap around his wrist allows him full movement of his hand, and he fingers her folds greedily. He pushes two fingers into her pussy, stroking in and out, and brushes his thumb on her sensitive clit. He continues to stroke, moving his thumb in circles, and another orgasm approaches. He puts a third finger in her, pushing his hand into her as far as he can, and he presses his thumb on her clit. She screams as another orgasm radiates through her, not as powerful as the first but sharp and intense. Her legs spasm as the man continues to move his fingers and thumb until she can't take any more stimulation and she backs away from the table, momentarily satisfied.

They stare at each other for a long moment before she touches the button that raises the table to its original flat position. She puts the pillow back under his head, then bends down and kisses him hard on the mouth. Their tongues touch and explore each other, moving quickly and sensuously. She can feel his need, and she rises up and looks at him. His eyes are bright, and she smiles and puts her hard, erect nipple in his mouth. He sucks and licks, moaning softly, and she puts the other breast in his mouth. She notices his body trembling slightly, and she pulls away and moves back to the side of the table. She strokes his abdomen for a while, then moves her fingers down into his soft curly hair. His cock strains for her touch but she continues to tease him, just out of reach. Then she bends down and flicks the tip of his cock with her tongue. There is precum dripping out of him, and she smears it around the head of his cock with her tongue before putting the head in her mouth and sucking. His eyes close as he strains toward his own orgasm, and she lifts her head. She watches him until his eyes reopen and stare at her. There is desperation there. She strokes his cock hard with her hands, bringing him to the brink before she stops. She thinks she notices a tear drip from the corner of his eye.

The woman reaches under the table and pulls out a huge dildo with a clit vibrator at its base. She shows it to the man, and his eyes widen. She puts the tip in his mouth, just for a moment, before moving to the chair with the dildo and the remote. She settles herself, legs splayed to give him a wide-open view of her pussy, and smiles wickedly at him. She puts the dildo in her mouth and moves it in and out, sucking slowly and deliberately. The man stares, his cock bobbing. She continues the show before finally putting the tip of the dildo at the entrance to her dripping pussy. She closes her eyes and pushes it into her hole, almost in slow motion. Her hand moves it in and out the same way she did in her mouth, and she savors the sensations and fullness in her pussy. She sneaks a peek at the man, then increases the pace, moving faster and faster, fucking herself. She is close to the edge and starts to pant. She pushes the dildo into herself as far as it will go, up against her cervix, and fingers the remote. She opens her eyes again and stares at him, then presses the button. The buzzing fills the room with sound, and the vibrations on her clit cause her body to spasm. The orgasm explodes suddenly, touching every nerve in her body, and she screams and cries and screams again as her body shakes and trembles uncontrollably. Only after a long while does the orgasm subside, and she finally opens her eyes to see what affect her show has had on the man. He is frantic, and she playfully sticks out her tongue at him before rising from the chair.

The woman walks back to the side of the table. The man is trying to raise his hips, so she tugs slightly on the cord around his cock with one hand while lightly touching the tip with the fingers of her other hand. Precum is still dripping out of his throbbing cock. The woman has seen many cocks in her life, but she is not sure she has seen one so engorged. She realizes she needs to bring him back from the brink, so she reaches under the table and brings out two small clamps. She puts one on each of the man's nipples, and the sudden pain causes him to flinch. She flicks the clamps with her fingers and watches him squirm and twist. Then she pulls out a short whip and watches the fear flash through his eyes. The muscles of his arms and legs tighten in preparation for the blows, so she flicks the whip once on his abdomen. He cries out, waiting for the next blow, and she drags the whip slowly across his erect cock while he holds his breath. Her next blow lands hard on the inside of his thigh, followed by another and then a third. She repeats this on his other thigh, and the man's breathing becomes shallow and ragged as he grits his teeth. She waits for the pain to recede slightly before flicking the whip quickly on each clamped nipple. He is whimpering now, his body shaking and trembling, and he forms the word "no" silently as he writhes in agony. His cock is still hard and erect, but he is no longer on the edge of cumming.

The woman returns the whip to the tray under the table and looks down on the naked man with a touch of pity. She had similar experiences during her life as a sub and she remembers how she had felt. She strokes the inside of the man's thigh and bends down and softly kisses the red marks there. She repeats the gesture on the man's stomach. Their eyes meet briefly before she bends again to kiss him softly on the lips. Her lips linger on his for a moment before her tongue plunges into the man's mouth. Just as he starts to respond she pulls her mouth away and stares at him again. It is time to bring him back to the edge.

The woman climbs up onto the table and straddles the man backward, giving him a close up view of her perfect ass. He bends his head forward to try and kiss the crack between her cheeks, but he can't reach it. He relaxes his neck and stares up at their reflection on the mirror above. His nipples ache, his balls ache even more, and his cock quivers with need. He tries to steady his breathing and control the sensations, and he starts to succeed until the woman shifts and puts her wet pussy over his face. As he starts to lick and suck her lips and clit, he feels the woman grab the base of his cock and lick the tip in slow, agonizing circles. Then she puts the head into her mouth and sucks, causing more precum to leak out of him. He speeds up the dance of his tongue on her pussy and clit until he feels her push down on his face. She moans, and then he feels her mouth slide up and down his cock in a steady rhythm. He is on the brink of cumming when she takes all of his cock into her mouth and down her throat, then stops moving. He tries to push his hips up, but she just holds him there. He pushes his tongue deep into her pussy, then frantically licks her clit until she is shaking. She pulls her head away from his cock and screams out yet another orgasm, her whole body trembling on top of him. He has never known a woman who cums so easily and completely.

The woman finally comes back to herself. She looks at her reflection in the wall mirror, then turns around and kneels between the man's legs. His body is thrashing in the bonds, and his cock is still quivering. She can't touch him yet, so she stares at him and licks her lips. She smiles at him brightly, then fondles her hard nipples, pulling and pinching them between her fingers and thumbs. She keeps pulling on one nipple while reaching down with her other hand and rubbing her still very sensitive clit, arching her back and closing her eyes. There is longing in the man's eyes, but his breathing becomes steadier and his body becomes still. She opens her eyes and stares again at the beautiful man below her. She looks down at his cock, fully engorged, veins throbbing, balls blue and tight to his scrotum. She still can't touch him, so she reaches out and flicks the clamps on his nipples. The ache intensifies, and then she pulls the clamps off. The sudden sharp pain causes him to gasp and whimper. She watches him for a long moment, then she moves forward and straddles him, her pussy inches from his cock. He watches, but she stays still. Finally she pushes her clit against the most sensitive part of his cock, just under the head. Again she doesn't move as she watches the pleading look in his eyes. She slowly starts to rock her hips, moving her clit against his cock in an exquisite friction, her pussy juices mixing with his precum. Then she leans forward and puts one of her breasts in his mouth. He stabs at her nipple with his tongue, and she moans softly. She does the same with her other breast until she feels the man start to tremble. She pulls away and looks at him again. Her clit is still against his cock, and their eyes lock on each other. He mouths the word "please," but she smiles and shakes her head. She stays still as the smells of sex and lust fill the room.

Then she shifts slightly. Leaning on her arms, she positions the head of his cock at the opening to her pussy, moving her hips in slow circles. She strokes him for a moment between thumb and forefinger, feeling the veins throb, before pushing just the head into her. She squeezes with her pussy muscles, relaxes, squeezes again. She keeps this up as his eyes go wide.

"Can you feel that?" she whispers huskily. He nods. She smiles wickedly, then leans down and kisses him softly, caressing his lips with hers. Her tongue moves into his mouth, hesitant at first, then darting more urgently against his tongue. The kiss is passionate and frenzied, in contrast with her pussy, which begins to slide slowly up and down his throbbing cock. He starts to moan, and she stops, then starts up again. She continues to fuck him like this, both with her mouth and her pussy, until his body starts to tremble. She lifts off of him, continuing the kiss but allowing his cock to bob helplessly in the air. She waits for a moment, then slips him back into her. She ends the kiss, sitting up and pushing down onto him as far as she can, the tip of his cock touching her cervix. He groans, more aroused than he has ever been. He needs just one more stroke to finally achieve his release. Straining in his bonds, he looks up at her and begs with his eyes, but she refuses to move. Instead, she stares at him and starts to finger her clit and her nipples. Her orgasm is close as she feels the fullness of his cock in her pussy. She plays with herself, pulling and pinching her nipples, and the fingers on her clit move faster and faster until they are a blur. Her whole body quivers as the sensations radiate throughout her. She arches her back, throwing her head back until she is watching the scene in the mirror above them. She closes her eyes and opens her mouth as the orgasm comes on her with a rush, powerful and unstoppable. It rockets through her body, overwhelming her senses. She screams and shudders and cries out.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, yes! Oh god..." The man tries to thrust into her, but her body keeps his cock buried deep in her pussy. She won't let him cum. All he can do is watch the ecstatic look on her face while her body continues to shake and shiver, on and on, seemingly without end.

Finally, the woman's orgasm begins to subside and her body returns to something close to normal. She opens her eyes and gazes down at the man. She can tell he is still on the brink. She idly rubs her sopping clit and gives the man a pout. He closes his eyes to block out the images, and she slowly pulls up off of his cock and climbs down from the table. She stands there for a moment, gazing at his face and body, still entranced. He is so beautiful. She reaches out and playfully tugs on the cord around his cock until he opens his eyes in despair. She gives him one last look before walking to the door.

The man watches the door close behind her and starts to sob.