On The Edge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice demurred, "Not going to take that bet. She's such an anal freak that I'm surprised her asshole ever closes up. I know she's talked you into giving her bareback up her ass twice in the morning just so she can walk around school with your cum in her, using a medium size butt plug as a stopper." She gave her new lover a gentle kiss. "I'll take you up on that public sex regardless. When and where were you thinking?"

"How about the university library during your school's next Pro-D day? We can figure out when I have a break between classes and you won't miss any school. I can lean you over one of the upper level railings and fill you up until you scream loud enough for the librarians to notice," Alex mused.

Meanwhile upstairs, Ann slowly lifted herself free of her partner's grinning face. She looked down at the man who had just given her so much pleasure and gave him a gentle kiss. She licked some of her juices off Wils' face and checked his firm form sprawled on the bed. His prick wavered against his leg at half mast. Ann kissed him again and asked, "Do you think you could get it up again and fill me with cum? I have to formally take your cherry in the traditional sense. I really want to make this a day to remember for you." She ruffled his hair and smiled at him. "I also really need to get fucked, and your big stiffy is the perfect tool to fill my need, if you catch my drift," she grinned as her words caused a physical reaction in his groin.

Wils felt his prick stiffening further as Ann spoke. "I can't pass up an offer like that. Consider your need filled!" He reached up to caress the side of her face tenderly.

Ann looked at the penis now hovering above Wils' firm abs and felt a fresh dampening of her tunnel. "I think we'll start with me riding you Cowgirl," as she threw a leg across his hips. "Watch this so you always have this in your memories," she directed as she reached back and grasped his prick. Ann smiled as she swiped his cockhead up and down the length of her slit several times, wetting his flesh and spreading her swollen lips. The young woman slowly lowered her hips to engulf the bulbous tip of his sexual spear, panting slightly as Wils finally breached her cunt.

Ann slid down 2 inches, raised herself until Wils almost slipped out of her snug cauldron, slowly forced herself halfway down his shaft, then dropped until her hips rested against his.

Wils let his breath out with a rush and looked into Ann's grinning face. "Wils, you're officially no longer a virgin!" she proclaimed, raising her arms in victory and shaking her breasts back and forth. Leaning down to give a deep, tongue tangling kiss to her lover, Ann began to slowly rotate her hips around his embedded length.

Wils froze with a worried expression that Ann immediately guessed and responded to. "I'm on birth control. When you're ready to come, fill me up! Remember I said sex is messy? We're about to make a bit of a mess." She posted slightly, raising and lowering herself an inch at a time, getting used to the very firm phallus inside her. She gradually increased the length of her strokes up and down his cock and Wils began to thrust into Ann's tight pussy.

"This is amazing! You feel so good on me!" Wils exclaimed. Their rhythm and intensity increased. He wrapped his muscular arms around her as he pounded her pussy from below, kissing Ann between gasps for oxygen to fuel his thrusting hips.

"Can you hold out for a while? I want to show you a couple of other positions." Ann resumed her hip rotations to slow their rush to orgasm, then levered herself off the welcome shaft with a twinge of regret. She knelt beside Wils and braced her hands on the headboard. "Come up behind me and slide yourself back in."

Wills assumed an upright kneeling position behind the young woman that had just taken his cherry and grasped his gooey penis, amazed at the feel and smell of Ann's arousal. Ann spread her legs as he shuffled forward and worked his prick up and down between the gaping nether lips until he felt the entrance to her vagina surrounding his glans. Pushing forward, he slowly sank into the furnace of Ann's twat, eliciting a groan from the girl as he fully seated himself.

Ann looked back and smiled, "You don't need any help finding the right spot anymore. Way to go!" She wiggled her hips to indicate her desire for the sex to resume. "This, in case you hadn't guessed, is 'doggy style'. Hold onto my hips and have at it!"

Wils did exactly as instructed, building speed and force until he was jackhammering into the girl's receptive body as they grunted in unison at the repeated collisions of their hips.

Ann felt the bulbous head of the invading cock rub against her G spot with every long thrust, bringing her quickly toward an orgasm. Ann panted, "Can you hold off ah, ah, cumming for a bit? I'm gonna – gonna cum but want to finish with you face to face. Fuck me with just your tip inside my pussy."

"I think so," Wils replied pulling out and reinserting his prick in the welcoming hole. He noticed her sphincter winking at him as he shallowly pumped his hips.

"Grab my hair and drive into me hard. I'm so close!" Ann proclaimed. The lad obeyed, reaching up Ann's glistening back and seizing a fistful of sweat soaked hair. He levered his shaft in and out, battering her labia and slapping her clit with his swinging scrotum. "Aaah, aaah, harder!" she screamed. He pulled hard on her hair forcing her back to arch and hilting his staff. Ann sobbed out her orgasm and her vaginal muscles clamped down hard on the invader. Wils stopped moving, close to orgasm himself and a little awed at the shaking, whimpering woman impaled on his very hard prick.

Releasing her death grip on the headboard, Ann collapsed onto the mattress, letting Wils' member slide out of her quivering pussy. "Give me a minute, 'cause there's one more position I want to try." The girl took a couple of deep breaths and rolled onto her back, spreading her arms and legs. "I want you to come in me this time. Welcome to Missionary," she beckoned with her hands and a smile.

The young stud was more than ready to unleash a second torrent of semen into this lovely hedonist. He crawled between her legs as they wrapped around his waist and tenderly kissed his sexual instructor. Ann reached between their bodies and found his penis wagging to his heartbeat. Grasping her new erotic toy, she seated it in the mouth of her abused cunt and pulled their hips together.

Wils sank to the bed and began pumping toward an orgasm, a true sundering of his virginity. Ann draped her arms loosely around his neck, content to let him set the pace and cap off his first sexual 'conquest'. Their sweat-slicked bodies slid together, enabling their increasing pace toward climax.

Ann dropped her feet to the bed as Wils picked up the pace. She clutched at his back and neck, making short counterthrusts as her partner hammered his way into her vagina, the squelching sounds of their combined fluids being stirred filling the room.

Wils hooked Ann's knees with his elbows, tilting her pelvis and raising her hips off the bed. Ann was moaning and sobbing as her fourth orgasm of the day neared. "Gonna cum again! Don't stop, fuck me harder!" she growled between shuddering breaths.

Wils took her at her word, grunting with the effort of pounding their flesh together. They clumsily kissed and he raised an arm to trap Ann's knee beside her head. His other hand mauled the flushed skin of her breasts, grasping the mounds, pinching and rolling the nipples.

Ann cried out her ecstasy as she came hard on Wils' pounding prick. Will responded to her clutching vagina, his nutsack contracting and his youthful gonads loosing several volleys of hot semen into her pulsing cavern.

The pair collapsed in sweaty bliss, panting and nuzzling as their pulses returned to something approaching normal.

"So, how was your first time with a woman?" Ann jibed. "Think you'll want to do that again?" She smiled at her not-so-fresh new lover and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Wils kissed her deeply and rolled off the exhausted girl as his flaccid penis slid free of her bruised nether lips. "I would love to do this again soon but need to let the bruises heal. You're a tough coach." He grinned at his joke. "You were right about messy. I think we need to hit the shower." He hooked his arm around Ann's neck and pulled her against his side. "Thank you for this incredible experience. I loved it and am in awe of you." He held her close and kissed her upturned mouth.

They climbed into the shower and soaped each other thoroughly, noting the tender parts and enjoying the slick feel of the other's lathered skin. Wils couldn't get over the firm, lean curves and beautiful face of his classmate's sister.

"You're beautiful; I can't believe I had sex with you." He hugged her slippery body to his, overcome with the intensity of endorphins in his system and the memory of the afternoon's experiences.

Ann looked up at the young man and replied, "Thank you! I haven't had many opportunities to have someone, especially a handsome man, tell me I'm pretty." Blushing at her admission that she thought he was handsome, Ann shut off the shower and reached out for towels.

With her skin wiped down and the towel knotted around her damp hair, the naked teen shuttled their abandoned clothes into her room. "You'll have to go commando, these shorts are still damp and getting crusty. I'm going to change into something that will keep me warm outside tonight." She pulled her thong back on but dropped the bra in the hamper. "I think yoga pants and a sweatshirt will do the trick."

Wils stood enthralled as Ann tossed the towel at him, then dressed in the form fitting tights and slipped the loose top over her naked torso. His prick was back to half mast as he pulled on his jeans and shirt. He picked the girl up and swung her over his shoulder in imitation of Alex's stunt with Janice a mere two hours ago.

Ann relaxed in his grip, grousing, "All the guys think they're cavemen."

Wils chuckled, carefully manoeuvring down the staircases with his lovely cargo. Setting Ann back on her feet, they walked into Alex's bedroom hand in hand.

"Christ, you really need to air out this place! It smells like a bordello," Ann joked.

"I can imagine what your bedroom smells like right now. We could hear you cumming all the way down here, you wanton bitch!' Janice patted the freshly remade bed. "Pile on guys! We need to figure out what to do tonight."

"Movie, in a theater, with popcorn and Twizzlers. I have decreed." Ann raised her arms and flexed her biceps. "It's been a big day and we should celebrate."

"Wils, I have to apologize for this hussy taking advantage of you. If I'd known what she was going to do... I'd have let her do it and cheered you both on. Maybe even got ringside seats," Janice grinned, then broke into guffaws as Ann kissed the red-faced lad.

Alex teased, "She didn't hurt you, did she? 'Cause if she did, I'll make sure she gets grounded for injuring a house guest."

Ann reached out and swatted her brother's arm. "I won't put ice packs on your ribs if you get hurt again. Be nice to me."

The quartet lolled around on the big bed, relaxing against their partners. The discussion came up about how their parents were likely to react to 'the whole dating thing'.

"Janice's parents and ours know we're both on birth control. We're both going to university next year. Mom and Dad are going to have to accept me having sex with my boyfriend," Ann bumped hips with a blushing Wils, "And they have to get me a bigger bed!"

"My guess is that Mom will do a little prodding to find out the details of your love life. Dad will ask me about you and Wils, and very discreetly interrogate me about Janice and my goings on." Alex sighed, "Once we get through that initial hurdle, things should smooth out. Maybe you and I should sit the parents down and lay it out for them. They'll want to set out some ground rules and we can negotiate openly 'ahead of time', though we know it really isn't."

12