On The Edge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're alright with this and are certain Alex won't kill me..." he said.

"Alex is totally alright with this," Janice affirmed as she resumed fucking the astounded lad, "and so am I." Janice really started pounding against his hips.

Ann poked Wils in the chest. "Honey, get eating - I have a girl to make out with. Oh, yeah; fuck her back - hard - she's a tough bitch." She plopped her crotch back onto her lover's face and grabbed the cowgirl's boobs, mauling the firm bouncing flesh, pinching and twisting the turgid nipples as they clumsily kissed.

Wils was overwhelmed with sexual stimulus yet again. He flexed his hips, driving his hard prick deep into his classmate's lover's pussy as she reciprocated, their groins slamming together with a rhythmic squelching sound. He licked, sucked and chewed Ann's pussy while he reamed her ass with a deeply inserted thumb.

Ann shivered and came from her boyfriend's ferocious minstrations, hugging Janice to her as she rode out her orgasm. Falling off Wils' face, she ordered the rutting couple,"Get to work Missionary style! I want to eat my girlfriend's cunt full of my boyfriend's cum!"

Janice folded her body against Wils as she switched to a fore and aft grinding motion. He grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly to the root of his cock, crushing her reddened, glistening labia against his pubic bone.

She licked her girlfriend's juices off his face, then kissed him deeply. "Wils, honey, you need to fuck me like you're trying to break me. Let's get on the floor so you can really hit bottom." Janice lifted herself off Ann's stud and slid to the carpet. She crooked a finger at the lad from her supine position, encouraging,"Come and get it - or should I say come and cum?"

Wils looked down at his grinning girlfriend as she dove to give his soaked erection a long lick and a head bob that stuffed half of the member in her mouth. "Mmmm, got to love the taste of that girl's pussy." Ann pushed at the bemused boy,"Get to it - fill'er up! I want a big load of your tasty juice to suck out of that horny sweetie waiting for you on the floor!" She threw her sweat shirt after him. "Use this to prevent rugburned knees. I'm not through with you yet!"

Wils obeyed both women's commands, lowering himself to the waiting girl's embrace. They resumed kissing as Janice reached down to stroke his cock, aligning it to settle between her legs again. Wils levered his body up so he could fondle her breasts as he embedded his prick in the depths of her sexual furnace.

Janice glanced over at Ann hanging over the side of the bed with a big grin on her face. "Now I know why you made so much noise the first time you - ah - guys screwed. You - ah - have to love - ah - stamina!" Janice gave up trying to speak as Wils thoroughly reamed the girl's nether regions, ramming his prick home and jolting the breath from her with each impact against the floor. She emitted a keening grunt with every stroke and wrapped her limbs around her paramour as if afraid he'd try to escape.

Wils felt Janice's vaginal walls gradually tighten around his member as he drove back and forth in the sopping channel. Her grunts increased in pitch as he felt the wonderful pressure build, her hips driving off the floor as she approached orgasm. Her sweating torso, neck and face gleamed with a bright pink flush heralding her approaching ecstasy.

Janice screamed her pleasure as her peak struck, clamping tightly around the rampaging prick that was giving her such delight.

He rammed his cock into the shrieking girl's body as hard as he could, pumping his hips several times as he ejaculated thick streams of semen into his new sexual partner. He collapsed onto the panting girl, sucking in lungfuls of air as if he'd just run miles.

Ann sat on the edge of the bed and clapped at the couple. "THAT was a performance! Honey, come up on the bed. You too, you noisy bitch - I have a pussy to eat." She pulled the sheets down so they could cover themselves for warmth.

Janice knew what was coming, cupping her crotch to forestall drips onto the rug as she crawled crossways onto the bed and let her legs hang over the side.

Wils observed with great interest as his girlfriend spread her girlfriend's legs and licked up the inside of each thigh.

"Stick your prick in her mouth and let her clean you off," Ann directed. "I'm going to clean up this mess - can't have her walking around the house dripping grool and cum all over th-mff!" as Janice reached down with both hands and pulled Ann's face into her crotch.

Janice turned her head to take Wils' slightly softened prick into her mouth, licking and sucking their combined essences off the thick member. When she had sucked down as much of the flavorful slime as she could, she advised the recovering lad,"Get over there and fuck your girlfriend. She's going to be here for a while." She steered the captive head in a circle while she rocked her hips up and down, making sure that Ann licked and sucked all of the young man's cum out of her pussy.

Wils climbed off the bed and positioned himself behind his girlfriend. Aligning his semi-stiff prick with her pussy lips, he slowly pushed in with a continuous thrust until he was fully seated in her welcoming hole. She groaned a muffled "Mmmmm" as he filled her with his hardening meat. He was able to watch Janice's breasts wobble on her chest as she worked her hips against Ann's face. The sight was as obscene and erotic as he could ever have imagined in his virginal masturbatory sessions. He slowly withdrew and firmly reinserted himself in the depths of the girl's cunt, then repeated the process. Each thrust ended with a slight jolt, bumping Ann's face deeply into the taller girl's gash.

"You know I'm going to be able to fuck you for ages since I've just cum, don't you? You aren't going to be able to walk tomorrow," Wills cautioned as he reamed Ann's pussy.

"She won't be able to talk either because I'm going to make sure her tongue's worn out," Janice joked as Ann diligently sucked, lapped and reamed her cum filled vulva vigorously without missing a beat.

The moist sounds of sex filled the room as the trio got to the serious task of bringing their partners to another orgasm. They were all close to the sexual peak after a quarter hour of licking, thrusting and grinding. Wils watched the blush of approaching orgasm spread across Janice's breasts, throat and cheeks, accompanied by heavy gasps as her heart rate climbed. He quickened his pace so he could cum when she did.

Janice growled and groaned as she came holding her girlfriend in place as Ann sucked her clitoral hood. Wils thrust madly as he held Ann's hips in a crushing grip and pumped out his second cargo of baby batter for the evening.

Ann laid her head on her girlfriend's thigh and begged,"Keep fucking, keep fucking, almost there!" as she reached between her legs to rub and pinch her clitoris. Janice roused herself to assist, reach around Ann's sides to cradle the hanging tits and pinch the nipples between her knuckles. The added stimulus brought on a crashing orgasm, her pussy fluttering tightly around the fleshy invader that had just pumped her full of cum.

Wils groaned in delighted agony as his sensitive shaft began to soften once again. "You 2 have worn me out. I don't think I have it in me to have anymore sex tonight."

"Oh yeah," Janice chortled,"We'll see about that once Alex gets home! He's talked another supervisor into cashing out so should be home before long." She ruffled her girlfriend's hair affectionately. "One of us is going to get DP'd or at least spit-roasted tonight."

"As for right now, I want a big drink of cold water and then some ice cream with butterscotch sauce and chocolate chip cookies. Let's get cleaned up and raid the kitchen," Janice opined.

The trio took turns in the bathroom, pulled some clothes on and drifted down to the kitchen. Wils was directed to pull the ice cream bucket out of the freezer and Janice clattered around getting bowls and spoons while Ann grabbed a bag of cookies and the jar of sauce.

The barely clad lovers were deep into refuelling their youthful bodies when Alex walked in. Observing their minimal attire, he opened with, "I daresay there's been some fornication going on" as he walked up to Janice and gave her a kiss.

As he turned to speak to Wils, Ann interjected, "What, am I dog meat? Where's my kiss?"

Alex walked over to his sister and theatrically swept her out of her chair. The spoon clattered to the table as Alex lowered his face to give his grinning sister a peck on the lips. Ann pulled her brother's head firmly to hers and gave him a deep, open-mouthed kiss with plenty of tongue. Alex had little choice but to respond in kind.

Ann let Alex up for air, turned to Wils, took a deep breath and announced, "Sweetie, my brother's the only other man I've ever had sex with. He's plugged all the same holes you have and will probably continue to do so. Do you think you can live with that?" Her grin now revealed a slight worried crease between her brows. "I already told Alex that I'll never give up Janice, and you don't seem to have any issues with that. We just all need to be in the right beds when Mom and Daddy are around!"

"I'm more than happy to keep you occupied if these 2 ever ignore us," Janice offered. "I'm ready to go another round with you anytime!" She continued with a leer, "I want to take on you and Alex at the same time - spit-roast and DP, though maybe not all in one session."

"I want all of that with you and Alex too," Ann offered. "I really like you a lot and want to do things with you and have lots of sex and wake up with you in my bed. What do you say?" The silence grew.

Wils was stunned. His girlfriend had just announced that she was having incestuous sex with her brother and that she wanted to have sex with him and her brother at the same time. "What's DP?" he queried. "I understand the concept of 'spit-roast' but..."

Janice explained, "That's double penetration; one guy screws the lucky girl's pussy and the other guy stuffs her ass at the same time. I understand you're quite adept at anal."

"You're a greedy bitch, aren't you?" Ann jibed as she flicked cookie crumbs at her lesbian lover. "It's not enough that you're the first one to get laid, and anal at that, now you want to be the first to get DP'd!"

"Yeah, but you were the first to give him a blow job," Janice responded.

Wils listened in astonishment. "How long have you all been having sex together?" he queried.

Ann looked at her lover, searching for signs of apprehension or disgust on his face. "Janice and me - for ages; Alex and both or either of us for the last 3 months. Are you angry with me? Are you and me OK?" she asked.

Wils looked searchingly into his girlfriend's face, drew a deep breath, sighed and replied, "I think the best thing for us is to go to Alex's spacious bedroom and see what debauchery we can all get up to!" He grinned at his girlfriend. "We've been having fun and your brother has been working all evening. Don't you think he needs some relief?"

The girls pushed the dishes into the sink and tossed the ice cream into the freezer. Janice looked around and shouted, "C'mon, there's a bed that needs to be warmed up!" turned and led the way to the basement stairs.

Ann took Wils by the hand and was leading him to the stairs when the phone rang. She diverted her path and grabbed the handset. "Hello, Lewis residence... oh, hi Mom, what's up?"

Jane Lewis replied, "Your father and I have been having a little too much fun at this party and aren't in any shape to drive. It's too far to cab and Amy has offered us the spare bedroom so we're going to stay over. Has your brother got home from work yet?" Ann assured her mother he was home. "I assume Wils and Janice are over by now." Ann affirmed her mother's suspicion. "Make sure the place is tidied up after you make breakfast for everyone and we'll see you by lunch."

Ann was relieved at the Jane's assumption and acceptance of Janice and Wils sleeping with her children. "Will do, Mom. Have a great time; it's been a long time since you've really partied with your friends. We're going to raid Alex's Netflix account and watch a couple of the new releases." Mother and daughter said their goodbyes and Ann pulled her boyfriend toward the stairs.

"Are you sure you're OK with the whole 'Alex took my cherry' thing? I love him and Janice a lot, and you're one of his best friends - mine too!" She grinned, bumped hips and swivelled to wrap an arm around his neck as her lips met his. Ann felt his stiffening tool as she ground her breasts against his chest. Wils responded with a growl into her mouth as he grabbed her ass with both hands, lifted her off her feet and ground their bodies together.

"Tonight I get your front and your brother can fill the rear. What do you think of that?" Wils set her back on her feet and led the girl down the stairs to her brother's bedroom.

As they entered Alex's bedroom, Ann hollered, "Mom just called and said they're staying over at the Durno's tonight 'cause they've both been drinking and don't want to drive or cab across town." She paused and mock glared at her girlfriend as she said, "Wils says he's gonna do my pussy and Alex is stuffing my ass. You'll have to settle for sloppy seconds!"

Janice continued peeling articles of clothing off her boyfriend as she turned and stuck her tongue out. "If that's the case, I'm going rim you until you scream before either of these guys gets their hands on you." She stood as Alex removed his socks and pointed at the girl. "Strip those clothes off! It's time for a group shower. The fucking needs to start soon - your brother hasn't got laid yet today." She advanced on her girlfriend and pulled her into a deep embrace and kiss.

The girls and Wils quickly disrobed as Alex started the shower. The quartet laughed and lathered each other, sliding their glistening bodies against their prospective partners. Wils came in for extra cleaning from the girls. "You need some special attention to make sure you can give my girl here a proper DP. I expect to get my fair share either later tonight or in the morning," Janice said as she knelt in the shower and proceeded to suck his firm member to absolute hardness.

The group exited the small bathroom and indiscriminately towelled themselves and each other dry. The girls held hands as they approached the bed. "This bed has a lot of history," Janice told Wils. This is where we both lost our virginity with Alex, had our first anal and where you're going to give your girlfriend her first time with 2 guys." Janice grinned broadly as she continued, "If that doesn't get you hard, nothing will."

Janice turned her sexy friend around and bent her over the desk across from the bed. "Young lady, I suspect you've been fornicating. I'm going to have to inspect your goodies and collect evidence." She kicked Ann's feet apart and smacked a protruding smooth cheek. "Pull 'em apart and let's have a look." Janice knelt behind the girl as Ann reached back and spread her freshly washed buns, providing an excellent view of her crinkled anus and puffy labial crease to the other members of the quartet. Janice jammed her face into the proffered feast and swiped her tongue from stem to stern, laving the path with a coat of saliva. She worked her tongue deeply into the cleft, pointing the tip at the center of the wrinkled star. She paused to push her middle finger into the widening hole, noting, "I remember the first time you did this for me, when Alex took your ass cherry. You open up way easier now, ya little skank. Tilt your hips so I can have a taste of that lovely pussy."

Ann obliged and Janice eagerly pushed her face under the writhing girl's crotch, licking the hanging lips as the vulva opened in anticipation of taking a hard cock. She inserted a second digit in her friend's bum, twisting and spreading her fingers to open her back door further.

Ann began to pant slightly from the simultaneous attention to her lower holes, gasping, "You said you were going to give me a rim job. Obviously you aren't up to the task."

Janice quickly switched her focus, stabbing her tongue deeply into Ann's asshole and rubbing the top of the dripping gash with her hand. Moments later, Ann began to cum, knees shaking and hips twisting with the effort of standing as she orgasmed. Janice's fingers slipped off the nub of her victim's clitoris into the blossoming vulva as Ann thrashed erratically, barely supported by the desk. This drove the wailing girl to even greater heights as she released her buns to hold onto the desk. Janice kept up the anal assault with her long tongue and reached down with her other hand to rub her own clit.

As Ann came down, Janice looked at the 2 males, saw how hard they were and smiled broadly. "Gentlemen, she's all yours."

Alex took out a condom and lube, quickly dressing and slicking his prick as it quivered to his heartbeat. Janice helped Ann off the desk, holding her tenderly as she nuzzled the sweat soaked girl and walked her over to the bed. Wils was already supine in the middle of the bed. Ann straddled her boyfriend's body, lining up her well prepared pussy with his very erect penis. She closed her eyes in bliss and lowered her hips to enclose him in one continuous motion. He pulled her tightly onto his prick, mashing their lower bodies together.

"Oh God, you feel good. I'm so full right now," Ann proclaimed as she clamped her channel tightly around the invader and slid back up his shaft.

Alex moved onto his bed, straddling Wils' legs. "You're going to be really full in a minute. Lay forward and I'll lube you up." He dribbled the lube over her anus as the pair beneath him slowly fucked, then aligned his sheathed member with his sister's asshole. He shifted his position to match the couple's movements, applying pressure with his hips to force his prick into Ann's bowels. The rutting couple's movements helped, alternately tightening and loosening her sphincter's grip on first his crown, then Alex's hard shaft.

Wils could feel Alex's meat push into his girlfriend's ass, their cocks separated by only a couple of layers of flesh. The pressure on his cock increased as Alex and his sister's bodies merged. Ann groaned at the unbelievably full feeling, and at the pressure of her 2 lovers sandwiching her body.

With Alex fully seated, the trio paused, Wills looking at Alex in astonishment and Alex returning the gaze with a grin. Alex asked Ann if she was OK.

"Very OK and ready to fuck. Let's go!" the trapped girl responded, and the 3 of them began shifting around to begin reaming their way to ecstasy. Alex lifted his hips to slide his prick halfway out of Ann's ass; Ann lifted her hips to slide Wils halfway out of her cunt; Alex drove into the rising orifice and Wils arched his body to shove himself deep into the retreating hole. They shifted, pumped, withdrew and shifted again, Wils and Alex indirectly stimulating each other through their willing prey's body.

Ann felt like a rag doll. The pair of strong young men pushed, pulled, groped and stuffed her full in a maelstrom of energy and motion. She kept up the best she could, pushing against her brother to stuff her ass full of him, then plunging down to completely envelop her other lover's stiffness in her weeping hole, grinding her pubic mound against his pelvic crest to generate bursts of sexual electricity.

Janice sat on the corner of the bed, enraptured at the trio fucking themselves into a frenzy before her. She rolled and pinched an engorged nipple and pumped 2 fingers into the slippery chasm between her legs. The smell of sex and sweat assaulted her nostrils, increasing her lust. Watching a video of a threesome was one thing, seeing the real thing was mind-blowing.