On The Edge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm seeing this," Janice panted as she vigorously frigged herself with one hand and groped both breasts, alternating twisting and pulling her nipples. "You guys are so hot to watch. I'm going to remember this for a long time."

Alex smirked as he pounded his sister's ass, briefly thinking about the high resolution video being recorded to the computer under his desk. He reached around her quivering body and played with the hanging breasts, pinching the nipples and squeezing the firm flesh.

Wils held his girlfriend by her slim frame, holding her away from his torso so that he could pound a counterpoint to Alex's thrusts into Ann's slick pussy.

For her part, Ann attempted to thrust back and forth, a spastic rag doll skewered on the hard cocks ravaging her holes with wonderful savagery. She moaned her joy at the hard fucking, releasing her mind to unthinking pleasure. She came suddenly, then came again, vagina and sphincter spasming and pulsing as her body convulsed. "Unh, unh, unh unnnhhhh, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she screamed as she squirted onto Wils' abdomen.

Alex filled the condom with thick spurts as he came in his sister's bowels. Wils slowed his thrusting gradually as Ann's orgasm tapered down from its massive peak. He wrapped his arms around the panting girl as her brother lifted himself free, carefully withdrawing his still throbbing member from her distended sphincter.

As Alex repaired to his bathroom to dispose of the soiled, semen filled condom, Janice gently lifted Ann off Wils' body, throwing a towel over the exhausted girl. She bent to lick at some of the musky fluid sprayed across the lad's firm abs and quickly slid the still erect staff deeply into her mouth. Releasing his prick from her lips with a 'pop', she looked at him with hungry eyes and asked, "May I take a ride?"

Wils grabbed her upper arms and dragged her across his body until her labia embraced his glistening crown. He tilted his hips back and felt the tip socket under her swollen clit. A small shift from both participants had him aligned to slide into Janice's body. She slid back as he pushed up until her clitoris was pressed tightly against his groin. She squirmed, happily embedded on the prick she first sampled only a short while before.

Face to face, the couple kissed tenderly. As their copulating increased in vigour, their kisses became more frantic. Janice wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her hips and pumped his hips upward, jamming her hungry pussy full of his meat and quickly withdrawing for yet another deep insertion. The pair were already highly aroused before this coupling and fucked with abandon to cum as soon as possible. Janice came hard, crying out and clamping tightly around Wils' pistoning member. Wils used his size and strength to flip the duo over without missing a stroke. As the orgasming girl milked his cock for another load of baby batter, he mercilessly screwed her into the mattress.

Alex walked into his bedroom to see Wils gripping Janice's round ass with both large hands as his prick rapidly withdrew and penetrated deeply into the wailing girl's clutching vagina. Her firm buns were deeply indented by his classmate's fingers as the lad finally came for the third time of the evening, grinding the root of his cock hard against her swollen labia.

Ann clapped as the rutting couple finally stilled, exhausted. "That was so hot to watch! I've been wanting to see you two get it on for a while." She turned to her brother and noted, "I've been eaten, screwed and DP'd tonight but you've only cum once today. Could I interest you in a leisurely blow job?" Ann grinned wolfishly, "This pair need a little show to cap off the night," looking over at the recovering pair.

Alex walked up to his sister as she sat up cross-legged on the bed and cradled her head with one hand, making sure the pair watching had a good view as he inserted his semi-erect prick into his sister's waiting mouth. His breath hitched as Ann swirled her tongue around his glans, sweeping across the corona.

Ann nodded her head forward to engulf half her brother's length as she hollowed her cheeks and sucked him to hardness. As the shaft stiffened, the girl pushed her head farther forward with each movement. Alex began a slight pumping motion with his hips, careful to not choke the young fellatrice.

Still entwined, Janice and Wils lay watching the brother and sister's incestuous coupling. Wils had never watched another couple have sex before and was transfixed at his girlfriend's enthusiastic loving of her brother's cock.

Alex reached across the top of Ann's head with both hands, steadying her so he could deeply pump his now rock-hard length into her throat, pushing the flesh aside as she relaxed the muscles to permit him to fully deep throat. He flashed back to the first time she had managed to completely swallow him, his prick pulsing in his sister's throat.

The other couple disengaged, rolling onto their sides with Wils spooned behind Janice as he lightly stroked her breasts, her head resting on his bicep. They watched with rapt prurient interest as the siblings increased the speed and intensity of their fellatio.

Alex was jamming his cock deeply into Ann's face, bumping her nose against his tensed abdomen with every stroke. He softened and slowed his pumping motion as he came, allowing the eager girl to fill her mouth with his semen. Ann sucked hard and pressed her thumb against the length of the underside of his still-quivering prick to extract the dregs of his orgasm.

Ann rolled across the bed to kiss her girlfriend and share the 'taste treat' as she was fond of calling her brother's jism. Janice cradled her lover's head as they snowballed Alex's cum, finally swallowing it and parting again.

"I think we're done for the evening," Alex said, looking at clothing and stained bedclothes in disarray on the bed and floor. "I need to get fresh sheets on this bed. You guys really made a mess," he joked as the group on the bed disentangled from the bedclothes and stumbled to his bathroom.

Ann said, "Let's get showered first, then you 3 can make the bed and I'll get Janice's, Wils' and my clothes from my room. We can all sleep together and do an oral sex daisy chain in the morning. Wils and I can get dressed in a hurry if Mom and Daddy get home before we've finished our wake up workout." She looked across the bed at her boyfriend with an apologetic smile, "We'll get to spend a night together in my new bed soon, promise."

Wils smiled back, "My consolation prize was awfully good. I'm fine to spend the night with you wherever we can." He rose and kissed his girlfriend, then slapped a firm buttock. "Let's get in the shower. You've worn me out with your surprise and I'll need some sleep soon."

Everyone set about their tasks, basking in the afterglow of their recent vigorous sexual escapades. Ann murmured, "G'night, Johnboy" to the other 3 as they settled in to sleep in the freshly made bed.

Janice grunted a wordless query and Wils asked who 'Johnboy' was. Alex explained the reference to the old TV show where the siblings all slept in the same room. The other 3 were asleep by the time he finished his explanation. He pulled his girlfriend close and drifted into a deep sleep.