All Comments on 'On the Fast Track'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Very interesting story!

5

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 1 year ago

Nice, very realistic.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Unique story for the genre. Would have liked more depth on the back end, but top score. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wouldn't call this a romance at all. Had you changed to girl to him humping a blow up doll or even his mattress it would be exactly the same. There is 0 connection between the main character and women. I can't say two main characters because she is all but a footnote until the last part of the story. Her randomly showing up and proclaiming that she's fallen for him with basically 0 interaction between them in the story is a little hard to swallow. I did like the premise of the story but it's definitely not a romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

O brave new world that has such creatures in it. I must read The Tempest again. I'd like to think I was as ethical as Mark, or employ someone like him. Good story. I am reading through all your contributions and haven't found a clinker yet. Thanks

very much for all of them.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 year ago

Mark was sent to a seminar to learn how to deal with asshats and Mata Hari. It proved to be a good investment for his company—I went back to refresh my memory about the name of his company, but had to settle for "my company"—and a great investment for Mark. He got a nice promotion and a girl-of-your-dreams wife. Another master class in romance, Ronde.

WilCox49WilCox49about 1 year ago

Different, and one of the very best. Nice job!

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great fun story. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. I have memories of seminars where many of the attendees ended up drunk at strip joints or worse i.e. I could relate. You continue to write very enjoyable stories. Thank you.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Coming from an engineering background, I can say this was a bit detailed (wainscoting? Ha ha!) but I suspected the seminar intent and part of what they were seeking in the classroom but not at the dinner table. The dinner part combined with the Legos and the ending pulled this back up to a 5 for me. Nice job overall and great save.

J6480J6480about 1 year ago

Good, impressed by your research for what's become a wide range of scenarios. Keep 'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. I give it 5 stars. I thought it was unusual for Literotica to put an MBA storyboard in their repertoire. However, it shows that the author has. .the qualifications to write this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There seems to be no limit to the subjects that you can write about! Well done sir!

OvercriticalOvercritical11 months ago

A well done story with believable characters. From what I know of the seminar world, it was obvious that the candidates were being set up with impossible tasks and the right answer was to reject the questions as being reasonable. The CEO's explanation of the seminar was not a big surprise although i thought Miranda's behavior was a little out of line. All in all it was a worthwhile exercise and I'm glad I read it carefully and didn't skim a lot. It also was a proper length. Much more would have been boring. 4*

Starwolf1961Starwolf19619 months ago

There are school systems that do the same things to teachers and coaches. Those that fail are asked to leave. I 've never been in one of those school systems. Most are small towns with a very strict moral code for teachers. They are located all through the bible belt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories