On the Front Pt. 04

Story Info
Fellis and the captain.
2.3k words
4.52
2.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later and they were both bathed, her smelling a thousand times better and feeling a little more consciously aware of her current situation. He had ordered one of his guards to switch out the double wrist manacles for one weighty iron clasp that went around her left ankle and kept her clipped to the central tent pole with a long chain. He had then personally rubbed a medicinal smelling salve into her wrists, his eyes on her downturned face.

"Name?" he asked her, his voice devoid of emotion even as his thumbs rubbed at her wrists, his body up close to hers. He had laced his breeches back onto his hips but hadn't put anything else on but his boots, choosing instead to stoke the fire higher and hotter.

The advantage of keeping her head down meant she could study the nice looking chest in her face, noting the two largest scars. One was curved along his left side, the other more central, between the base of his ribs. He had some chest hair but not too much. "Fellis."

"And how old?"

"Twenty two, I think," she answered gently, lifting her head without really thinking about it. His dark hair was damp from bathing after she had and it had dripped onto his shoulders, drawing her attention. A legged snake tattoo crawled its way over his left shoulder, curving down onto his collarbone, looking like one of the old wyrms that had populated her gran's bedtime tales.

He loosened her hands and stepped back, turning his shoulder her way as he obviously went searching for something. She appreciated the tail of the tattooed beast as it curved down his spine, her eyes following it until he turned back with a handful of fabric. Rennyn handed it her way, nodding that she should accept it. Fellis took the deep blue linen in her hands, letting it unfold to a long, though thin, robe. The sleeves of it were wide and long, with draw ties that could shorten them. It had no belt but she didn't care, already appreciating the cover and comfort it offered her.

He watched her pull it on, her movements careful as she drew damp and messy blonde hair out from beneath its thin collar. His hand stayed her from closing it around herself but the warmth on her back and shoulders was a gift she appreciated.

"That should do for some warmth and privacy. My men come and go often. They needn't spend their time ogling your tits."

"I stay here, with you?" she asked, eyes on his face and searching.

A smirk tipped his lips as he waved to the sturdy looking cot backed off to one corner of the tent. "Where else shall I fuck you?"

She looked longingly at the furs and blanket that covered it. It looked as though she might barely make it onto the bed pad, though, the distance the farthest from the center of the tent. It would be a stretch of her new iron tether. "Of course, Captain."

"I'll have one of the surgeons examine your cunt first," Rennyn said curtly, his eyes taking down the front of her. "In the meantime, you have a pretty little mouth and two hands."

Fellis just nodded, flinching only slightly as he reached for her face. She swallowed fast and made herself still as he took hold of her chin.

"Do you enjoy sucking cock, truthfully? I don't abide lies."

She hemmed a little sound in her throat before shrugging. "Depends entirely on the cock, Captain. Some of them are quite nice."

He barked out a sudden and surprising laugh between them, his hands catching at the fabric of the robe so that he could walk her with him. He pulled her along by the robe as he stepped back to the seat at his makeshift desk. He didn't sit, though. One hand went to his laces and Fellis tentatively reached for them, gently pressing his fingers away so that he wouldn't react too sharply. He let her undo them, reaching for one of her breasts instead, weighing it in his palm. Her nipple got purposely pinched between his knuckles and she swallowed hard, focusing on what she was doing. It wasn't easy once both his hands found her breasts and started fondling them. Each tug or twist on her nipples shot heat between her thighs.

"Nice enough?" he asked huskily as fabric came undone and she pulled his cock free, her fingers curling around its hardening warmth. It wasn't overly large but he had nothing to be ashamed of, either. The length was more impressive than its girth but even as she considered it she felt it get thicker as blood and pleasure flooded his groin. Fellis started to kneel slowly, giving him ample time to release her breasts and guide her downward movement instead. By the time she was on her knees he was already cupping her jaw, a thumb rubbing her lips. He drove his thumb into her mouth, prying her lips apart and drawing down her jaw as a hint, his cock aimed her way.

"Yes, sir," she murmured, lowering her head and flicking her tongue across the tip. She passed it back and forth over the head before circling around it and she felt his hips relax, his hands both catching in her hair and flexing closed. She'd have to ask him for a brush at some point soon.

"Fuck," he groaned over her, shoving her head back suddenly and surprising her. Fellis flinched back in fear only to realize that he was leaning back to sit before tugging her back in by the chin.

He nodded silent encouragement, his dark eyes glossy with lust as he drew her mouth close and fed his length between her lips. A deep vibrating groan rose out of him as she completely sheathed his cock with her mouth, head down deep in his lap. His hips jerked and the head jammed her throat, giving her a bit of a gag. Fellis put her hands to his thighs, adjusting the way she leaned over him before she took the base of his cock in one hand. Her mouth slid off him so that she could use some saliva as encouragement, her tongue slicking it down the length. Her other hand followed, stroking him tightly but not enough to chafe.

"Captain? You requested a surgeon?" The voice startled her but seemed to have no effect on him at all and he lazily stroked her hair back as he hungrily watched her.

"Yes, come in," he responded, bucking into her mouth to encourage her to continue. "I need you to examine this whore for me."

"Of course," the voice agreed from behind her, getting closer as he entered the tent. She continued licking along his length rather than turn. "I'll do what I can."

There was a hesitent pause before "I'll need you to open her legs for me."

She yelped when Rennyn suddenly grabbed and turned her up into his lap, jerking her over his thighs so that he could force her legs apart, her chain rattling noisily. One firm hand went directly to her throat, gripping around it tightly and forcefully, the other hand prying one thigh open for the other man's perusal. Her other leg was trapped wide out by his knee against the back of her calf, keeping her bared. Fellis swallowed hard against his grip, whimpering softly, her lips still wet with saliva and precum.

The surgeon bent forward, both hands reaching between her legs and making her flinch as he pushed her lips apart and prodded at her. He found her clit and tugged on it, making her whine and squeeze her eyes shut. His fingers then slid lower, searching for her entrance and finding it easily. He put his first two fingers up into her quickly and perfunctorily, nodding as her body clenched.

Fellis jumped when she felt the Captain's lips along her temple, pressing whispers to her skin, "I like watching you with another man's fingers in your cunt."

She whined again, unable to keep the sound trapped in.

"Squeeze down on my fingers," the surgeon requested with a half breathy laugh. He nodded when she did as told. "Good. When did you last bleed?"

Fellis shrugged as he massaged the tied of his fingers around inside her channel. "While we traveled."

"Good. Any burning? Strange fluid?" Her eyes followed as he lifted his fingers and sniffed at them. Another simple nod came from him.

"Just soreness when the men were rough."

"To be expected. Rash? Itching? Any lumps?" he asked her, eyes fastened on her bared breasts.

Fellis shook her head as much as she could under Rennyn's unforgiving hand. "No, sir."

He grinned as his eyes dipped lower and settled between her spread thighs. She could only imagine what a mess she looked like down there. Damp and with new growing hair on a mound she usually kept bare. "Quite wet, aren't you?"

She flushed with embarrassment and ducked her head aside, surprised by her own reaction. She was wet, desire soaking her cunt and slicking her inner thighs already. Rennyn's gentleness and quiet demeanor had lulled her slightly, a soft and welcoming change compared to the barracks she had been in.

"The Captain is a comely man," she whispered uncomfortably, embarrassed.

"That he is," the older man chuckled before he nodded to her proverbial new owner. "As far as I can see she's healthy and lusty. Stout thing, though, isn't she?"

"Rather not feel like I'm fucking a fence post when I'm inside a woman, Melton," he snapped from behind her, making her feel oddly protected, defended. "This one has some hips to hold onto and tits for days. She's a hard cock's blessing."

"Of course, sir," the surgeon agreed, dipping his head in deference.

He must have motioned a dismissal because the other man bent his head and quickly turned. He rushed to leave them and Fellis exhaled slowly, feeling how tightly he was still holding her throat.

"Comely, am I?" he asked in her ear, his breath hot and making her spine arch up hard.

She blushed hard once again at his teasing, head down as he angled her from his lap and turned her around. Fellis instantly fell back to her knees, subservient between his knees, shoulders tucked in while her breasts overflowed the robe. Her hands rested on the tops of his boots and she dipped her chin down her to chest entirely. She was purposely avoiding his eyes and he paused her by his hands on her shoulders, one lifting to draw her chin up.

She didn't dare say anything.

"What shame has a whore who does her work well?" he asked gently, more softness in his lean face than she had yet seen. He nodded before pulling her jaw back downward, feeding her his now near flaccid cock. "Let's finish what we started, now. We can fuck later, after the night rounds."

She took him in her mouth again, her tongue pressing his length up against the roof of her mouth before she sucked against it, cheeks going hollowed. He made a moaned noise of pleased agreement and shifted lower in the seat, brushing her hair back from her face so he could watch her. Fellis started licking and teasing with her tongue in earnest, knowing his eyes were blown wide with lust as he watched her. Silence hushed down over them, save for his occasional grunt or groan and the wet sounds her mouth made on his length.

She started bobbing her mouth up and down, holding him firmly by the base. Rennyn dropped his head back as he slouched and she felt the palm of his hand rest atop her head as she continued, licking and sucking and teasing. Her fingers squeezed on him, the other hand pressing up beneath it to cup his balls and cradle them, her thumb rubbing lightly. A deep growl came from his lips but she continued, knowing by the press of his palm on her crown that it was a happy sound. She added some spit, wetting him more as she took his tip to her throat.

"Fuck yes, yes," he growled, bucking up to meet her movements. "Sweet little whore mouth. Keeping sucking."

Another long groan loosed off him as he stretched his shoulders back. Both his hands were on her head now, enforcing each rise and fall as she sucked on him. His hips were more erratic, thighs tensing and balls clenching up in her palm. She let one finger tease the skin just behind them and he guttered out an animal noise, coughing into a half laugh.

"That's a good girl," he rumbled, his breathing uneven. "Swallow what I give you, now."

His hands were rough on her crown, shoving her head deeper down between his thighs and stuffing her face full. She gagged slightly as he thrust against the back of her throat and then suddenly he was coming on her tongue. His hips gave up a heavy shudder as he grunted, fingers knotted painfully in her hair. Fellis whimpered, doing her best to just hold still and wait out his orgasm.

His fingers tapped her cheek as his body slumped, "Swallow it."

She did as told, lifting her eyes to meet his as his cum went down her throat. He looked happily sated, sweat on his chest as he relaxed and exhaled through his nose.

"That's a proper whore mouth to match those whore tits," the Captain asserted as he pressed her off him. "Next time don't make me remind you to swallow."

She just sank back on her heels, unsure of what to do besides nod her agreement. Her hands fidgeted the robe around her, unconsciously covering herself as he exhaled hard and groaned.

"I can walk you out to the latrine later but in the meantime there's a chamber pot by the bed." He was already putting himself back together, his softening member tucked into his breeches as he turned toward his desk, near entirely ignoring her presence. "Go rest by the fire awhile. I have work to do."