On the Git of Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...god that's so good. I needed filled with cock, Dee's cock!" "Fuck it feels so tight and deep this way...fuck!"

Sat all the way down, she rolls her hips in slow circles, up a little, down to roll in more circles. When she lifts one time I slam up into her several hard strokes that throws her head back for a sharp cry. I can feel Kat fingering Mandy's clit and my balls at the same time. Looking to the side, Kat's sucking and nipping Mandy's tit. I lay back and enjoy this for some time. Kat moves down to where she can tongue both of us, as we slide apart then together. I lift Mandy's hips, stroke into her hard and fast. Then slow down for long deep strokes. Back to hard and fast. I hear what I'm waiting for, she starts her chant; yes...yes...yes...yes. I stop all motion so does Kat.

Kat gets an evil grin. "Get ready girl, here's where the fun starts!!" Mandy's looking at her, then over her shoulder to me, with wide big eyes.

I reach up and grab a hand full of her hair, as I start to pull her back. I shove my hand over her bicep, across her back and grasp the other bicep. I jerk her down to flop on my chest, head pulled to one side. Tight as I can, over my shoulder. I grab that muscle above her collar bone with my teeth and lock on. She freezes tight, body locked, like she's not even breathing. It's like the whole world stopped...holding its breath waiting.

Kat slaps one tit, then the other. Mandy jerks hard, gasps in a huge breath, and pants fast, short pants. Mandy draws in a huge gasp, opens her mouth to scream. Kat slaps her right on her puss.

"DON'T YOU CUM, don't you dare cum until I say you can, DON'T YOU DARE CUM."

Kat looks to me, I stoke slowly in Mandy, long deep as I can. This position is hard to get any power or depth, but it pushes up in her. With her lying on my chest, my cock bent up to stay in her. It rubs her G spot pretty hard, on every move. Mandy's trembling almost continually, trying to hold off cumin. We're really torturing and teasing her. Fucking her G spot, Kat sucking and licking her clit. Twisting and pulling her nips, Kat will lightly slap one every little bit. She sits back on her knees, looking at Mandy.

"Damn girl you're just tried up tight, panting like a bitch. Want to cum bitch?"

"Oh...Please...please let me CUM!!"

"You begging bitch?" Kat's rubbing circles on her clit, and pulling a nipple.

"Please, please mistress let me cum!" Kat's mouth drops open in shock at the 'mistress'. I just smile at her. I want to say 'I told you so' but now's not the time.

"Dee...you know if I had a dick I'd fuck her too!!" Suddenly that draws a wicked picture in my dirty little mind. I wonder? I think it might work.

"Kat??? Want too?" She gives me the strangest look, 'are you crazy' kind.

"Kat put your left knee down by my right knee, then your right foot by my left ribs."

Mandy starting to come down and wonder what's going on. I don't want her to drop out of the right head space. So I slam into her fast, hard several times, bite down and lightly shake her with my teeth. She jerks, goes back to panting fast.

"Now drop down like a yoga lunge, and trib her, fuck her hard!!" Kat gets this wild ass grin on her face and drops down. I feel her wetness come down on my cock and slide up.

"Oh...yeah this feels good, hot. You like that bitch. You like me fucking you. Don't you come yet!" Every time, Kat pushes up against Mandy I stroke into her. Soon we get the rhythm going, I wonder if it feels to Mandy like Kat's really fucking her?

"Oh...no...no...no can't stop it, can't stop..." SLAP "AHH...no...no...please, please...let me CUM!!"

"Roll her over and fuck her like the Bitch she is Dee, fuck her hard. POUND HER ASS!!"

I bridge up like a wrestler, feet and the back of my head. Let go of her arms wrap that arm, around her waist and flip over. I never let go of my hold on her hair, I push her face into the bed. Use my other arm to haul her ass up in the air. Pound, pound into her, I pull her head back with her hair. As small as she is inside, I'm hitting the end of her each stroke. 'No...no...no...' BANG Kat slaps her ass, right away there's a red hand print on Mandy's ass.

"NOT YET!" slap. Kat slides forward on her back right up in front of Mandy's face, grabs her chin.

"Want to cum bitch!"

"PLEASE!"

"Going cum hard for me bitch? Huh bitch, going cum hard?"

"CUM!!" and she did...HARD...knotted up, body flailing.

She started to scream but half of it froze in her throat. Her cunt clamped down on my cock, I almost peeled skin to keep moving in her. It felt like someone was jacking off my cock inside her, with just the thumb and forefinger in a ring, back and forth, back...She eased a bit and the rest of the scream came out. Her head wanted to drop, but I kept it up. She starts to grunt each time I hit bottom in her, about six grunts. She locked up tight again, arms were flapping, all that was holding her up. My hold on her hair and her knees under her. For the second time tonight I got to feel that wonder sensation in a woman when she gets that rhythm going. Stroke, stroke, clamp, CUM. Stroke, stroke, clamp, CUM. Except Mandy was so small and tight inside, when that ring muscle inside moved. I had to grunt and clench my teeth to keep from blowing. Stroke, stroke, clamp CUM.

"Let it go Dee don't hold back, go Dee go!!"

Kat was urging me. I tried to hold on, but about two more orgasms from Mandy, when she clamped and that muscle moved, it pulled me inside out, all at once. I blasted inside her. She must have felt me start.

"FUCK...FUCK...kkkkk"

She screamed, and then dropped, fell so fast I couldn't try to catch her. My last shots of cum flew over her back, clear into her hair. Kat's face had the widest incredible smile, with those laughing bright green eyes. I just folded up, down. I barely stopped myself from falling off the bed. Kat jumped to catch me laughing.

"Dee you're too big, I can't hold you, Help!"

Mandy was out like a light bulb, I managed to help Kat drag me up alongside her. Kat pulled a blanket up over us. Before it covered us, I was gone.

Something was wrong. My eyes were shut, nothing was moving. I was warm, I could hear Kat breathing behind me, and everything was peaceful, quiet. But something was wrong, as I opened my eyes, the room was dark. All there was, little bit of moon shine. It showed what was wrong.

Mandy was off the bed, squeezed into the far corner, back as far as she could get. Arms wrapped around her legs, not moving. You would have thought that she wasn't crying except for the tears flowing down her face. She was just staring, lost in her own world. I eased away from Kat as softly as I could, pulled up a blanket from the floor. Picked up Mandy, thankfully she came to me easily, we didn't wake Kat. I carried her to the fold out couch, laid her in my lap, and covered us up with the blanket. Laid my face softly on her head, brushing through her hair.

"What happen to me, Dee? What happened? I lost it, I went crazy!!"

"Oh Mandy baby, you didn't go crazy. There's not a thing wrong with you. Your just YOU!"

"No Dee, I said things, did things, FELT things I never have. I went nuts. Certified, mentally gone!"

"Mandy...baby...baby there's nothing wrong in that beautiful head of yours. Did you read those cards I gave you?" She gives me a real puzzled look and shakes her head no.

"Well that's what I do." "You've heard Kat joking, call me the watcher? Well that's what I do. I'm a Psychiatrist, a Counselor. A Mental Health Doctor. I have my own practice, work in clinics, sometimes even for law enforcement. I have several degrees, the right to have a bunch of letters after my name, bunch of bullshit. But believe me babe, I know crazy when I see it, and you're not it. You're just Mandy, sweet sweet Mandy."

"What happen to me Dee?" "Help me here, I'm lost. I don't know myself!!"

"I'm sorry babe, I know we kind of surprised you with this. I won't say we set you up or anything like that. Nothing on purpose anyway, but when some things happened... I talked to Kat about it, not to make plans. Believe this Mandy if you believe nothing else. Kat and I love you. Yes love you, not like Kat and I have.

But we do love you, in this life you are one of our most special people, if not the most. More than friends. I have seen some things in you that I seen before, it's nothing wrong, just different. Kat and I decided, if it came up, to show you that differentness, in a way you had to believe and confront. Some people denied things in themselves and get hurt by it. Or at best were miserable in life, ignoring their needs."

"I'm not suppose to, but I'll tell you about a patient of mine. I think she would want me too. Let's call her Shay; she came from a small town in the Midwest area. Grew up a happy girl, went to a great college, and got a degree in accounting. She graduated near the top of her class. Soon she got a great job with a major company, in a big city. Best of all she fell in Love, found this guy.

She felt he was that special guy. A guy that knew, what she wanted. Some times before even she knew, what she wanted. Soon he had her doing things, sex things. Things Midwest girls didn't do, but maybe big city girls did. Mostly because he wanted her to, then more things. Stuff she didn't like, but she did it because she was his. She had to have her Master."

Soon as I said that Mandy went as white as a sheet, gasped then almost quit breathing.

"Yes Mandy she was a submissive, most call it a sub."

"For Shay it kept getting worse, soon sex with his friends, to blindfolds, handcuffs. It grew to whips, chains, she found herself tied up blindfolded, used by many men. It got worse until he almost killed her, in one of his dirty games.

When she came to me. She had scars, a lot of scars, on her body. Definitely scars on her mind. Sadly scars on her soul. I'm trying to get her to be able to live outside the hospital. I don't know if she ever will be able to, by herself, but maybe with a helper."

"One thing Shay said to me that always stuck in my mind. 'David if I had known what I was before I met Jeff, I think I might have been able to stop myself, before it got too late.'

"Mandy I've seen some of Shay in you. I don't think you're anywhere as dependent as she was. I don't think anyone could drive you to the hardcore side like Shay. You would kick their ass first, right up between their ears. But I remember what Shay said, if she only knew. If it was like with Shay, I wanted you to know first. We love you, never want you to be hurt. If you ever feel something like this is happening, or it feels wrong. Call me...for God's sake call me, please??"

"Why am I all screwed up Dee?"

"Was it some of the best sex ever?" She's smiling, nodding her head.

"Your welcome." She has to cover her mouth to keep from laughing.

"What's screwed up? According to some people everything we did tonight was wrong. To some people the husband owns the wife, if he wants to beat her, that's OK. There are gays and lesbians, to some that's a worst sin than murder. Are you screwed up? I don't think so. You like tall big dicked boyfriends instead of short fat little fuckers. Mandy, maybe all it comes down to is you like strong partners. Someone that loves you and takes care of you, and it makes some fun bedroom games. It's all up to you, you can learn about it, or spend thousands of dollars with someone like me, trying to 'cure' it. Or ignore it, hope it goes away. It won't, because it's part of you. Will you get sucked into something like Shay, no I don't think so. Should you watch out for it, definitely. Should it control your life, NO. Should we go back to bed, DEFINITELY.

We tried to sneak quietly back into bed, proud of our selves, until.

"Did Dr.Dee BS Massa BS get you straighten out?"

"What's that mean Kat?"

"Dr. Dee bullshit Massa of bullshit!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Go to sleep children."

I woke to noise in the kitchen, sun pouring through the window. I was still wrapped up in beautiful red heads. I so didn't want to get out of this warm soft cocoon. Bladder had other ideas on my time. After shaking the dew off my tulip. I venture out to see what the noise was. Reddy and Pam were busy with pots and pans. All kinds of things that smelled fantastic.

"Whoa...I know Reddy can't do this good. Pam, damn this smells good, fantastic. Please say you have some coffee ready...please?" Reddy was headed for a mug.

When Pam came up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed up against me, full body and tight. Laid a kiss on me so sweet and long. With enough fire to curl my hair, toe and finger nails.

"Dee, I don't know the words to describe you good enough. Last night was just what I needed, I know we fucked our brains out. But it melted ice in my soul. When I started going down, feeling guilty, like a slut. You cared enough and said just the right things. Hit me right in my heart...Thank you!!" She kissed me again. "Did your kitty get nasty too?"

"I did not! I'll have you know I was good last night...Damn good. When I'm bad, I'm damn good!!"

"Yeah she was damn good!" floats out of the bed room, laughing

"Your welcome!" Kat laughs. Mandy and Pam join in. I can't hold it in and bust up too.

Reddy slams my coffee cup down.

"All right!! I don't get it! What's so damn funny about 'Your welcome.' I don't get the joke!!"

Pam looks to the bed room. Kat's leaning against the door frame, one hip cocked, naked as the day she was born. Mandy's behind her some, with her arms around Kat, head lying on her shoulder.

"Damn good sex," Pam grins. "Great sex, I'd feel thankful for, too."

"And what am I," groused Reddy. "Chopped liver??"

"No Reddy, you're a great big hearted bear. With a big cock enough to make a girl's toes curl and feel well loved." Pam was hugging him and rubbing the front his jeans.

"Look over there, Dee and that beautiful kitty Kat, those two together, damn I'm not into girls but for that I might try. And feel thankful too!"

"How big?" Mandy's eying Pam's hand on Reddy's fly.

Kat and I bust up laughing. "Mandy you're small enough, that he would do some serious damage!!

"Eu...you don't say."

"Oh, Dee you know better than challenge a girl. Tell her she can't and by damn she'll try!"

"Damn, your right Pam, sorry girls. I stuck my dumb foot in first. Mandy, I don't have any say on you." You can do what, or who, ever you want to."

Reddy goes over to Mandy, reaching under her arms he lifts her up to his level, feet off the floor, kisses her forehead.

"I trust Dee."

He puts her down. Turns for the door. "Hey we got tickets to burn, things to pack up before we hit the road. Time's a wasting!"

This is one of the things I like, no love, about sky divers. We can be; rude, crude, but truthful, banter about the size of someone's dick or the color of pussy hair. Call each other bitch or slut, dick-head or asshole. It builds a loose type of camaraderie. That lets people, who don't know each other well. Live and work together, for a short while, the best of friends. I've gone to a lot of boogies all over the country, and I personally. Have never seen a physical fight. Sure two guys in each other's face and shout, than just turn around and walk away. Get on another jump and have a blast. Part of it is the lack of drama.

You want pizza, we want chicken. We don't do like normal at home, try to reach an agreement, Chinese or ribs, steak or seafood. Talk or argue to get everyone to the same place. You want pizza, we want chicken. See you later, meet us at xxx bar or that hot new dance club, and catch you back at the DZ. Want to do a dive together tomorrow? Everyone's loose, happy, here to have fun. Some people call it kind of juvenile. But it works.

Reddy, Pam and I were all dressed, so we jumped on a dive right away. We both snatched a kiss from Pam in free fall, a special kind of goodbye. Reddy and I got to sneak in on a 20 way. It fell apart and never got together, but I had fun riding the slide.

As we jumped during the day, whoever wasn't jumping was helping pack up camping gear. We knew we'd only get a couple of jumps, before we had to split for home. I wanted to leave Mandy with a great positive memory. So I got us on the last dive, just the two of us. We were sitting in the back of the plane.

Plus, we were last out of the plane. As we were getting in the door I backed out, yell in Mandy's ear, 'open at six grand and stay close.' As I fall backwards, I wrapped my legs around her. Grabbed her head, lay a lip lock on her, with a lot of tongue.

We're just tumbling end over end, falling from the sky, kissing. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see it. Tumbling , falling, watching it go from earth to sky, falling. Earth to sky, sucking her tongue into my mouth. Earth to sky, staring into her eyes. Earth to sky, kissing, biting her lower lip.

Earth to sky, I hold this for about ten seconds, then let go of my legs and one hand. I flop over stable, holding her hand. I tilt my body a little and start a flat spin. Round and round like the merry go round,holding on with one hand. I tilt back stopping the spin, stare at Mandy, let go of my hand. Then I throw my pilot chute out, as my main Canopy's getting opening. I'm looking down between my feet watching Mandy's open too.

Not too far below me. Fuckin A, perfect. Watching, I make sure we're both open good. I peel down, flying toward Mandy's chute. I cross slide right in front of her, like she's going to ram into the back of me. Pulling down on my steering lines, my canopy raises up so Mandy's chute bumps into the back of my legs. I grab the fabric of her parachute. Hand walk to center of her chute. She's screaming her head off, and I'm hollering back.

"Stay calm it's OK. I got you. DON'T TRY TO TURN, I got everything. DON'T TURN!!"

When I get to the center I kick back and hook my feet in the center lines of Mandy's canopy. Now I've got control of her canopy, I'll do the steering from up here. I'm pulling down her lines a ways, so we can talk better. I hook my feet in the fabric of her slider, so I'm almost standing on her head. Our chutes are stacked, looking like a bi-plane.

"I got you Mandy, every things fine. I meant to do this. Let go of your steering lines, I've got control of both chutes. Just hang on for the ride."

"God damn you Dee, I'm going kick your ASS. You scared me so bad, I thought I wet myself. God damn you, fuck, fuck I'm so going to kick your ass. I'm going to get Kat to hold you down. Kick you black and blue!!" "I'm going to kick you right in the nuts, you dumb ass!!"

Oh... I think she's a little hot. Maybe I should have told her what I was going to do. Oh well, better show her a good time. Swing her out left with a small turn, than immediately back right. Got her on that long arm of the pendulum. She's moving two, three times the normal swing and speed under canopy. I do it again, short turn left than back right. She's starting to laugh and whoop.

So I give her a long turn. It's like she's out on the end of a long rope, being swung around. Just zooming around in a big circle. I stop the turn short and immediately turn the other direction. That puts her up in a high fast turn and a quick sharp dive. Not an amusement park ride in the world that could keep up, not with this. Not even half as fast.

I keep her going with a hard turn. By cranking into the turn faster, she's out wide in the circle, level, with the canopy's diving straight down at the ground. I pull up the steering lines to stop the dive. This puts her diving down under me in a huge arc. She's constantly screaming and laughing. Howling at the sky. I'm thinking to myself that she must be higher than a kite, pumped on adrenalin and laugher. I have to stop making radical maneuvers, because we're getting closer to the ground.

1...456789