All Comments on 'On the Governor's Staff'

by danefin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Haha, love the double entendre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cheesy Story

maybe next one will be more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think this story has promise. I was left wanting a bit. These are things I feel could have made it richer. First, was steve gay or straight? Had he done this before? Had he contacted this man he was so close to when his family passed? Maybe not made it home but written at least? I'd have liked for some talking to take place while they had sex. Some moaning at least. This hot sex was happening and there was complete silence it felt like. Had mitch ever felt something for steve? Was there an attraction? He says he's the only son he has left and then fucks him. I liked the relationship between the two. The hot, older man who is in a place of power. I guess more details and just slowing it down would help alot. Overall, a good story. It just was a bit rushed for my tastes. I hope you keep writing. An editor can help point out where some extra details could help.

kayseakayseaalmost 12 years ago

hey great first story. enjoyed it. hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad

it's sad that a good man would be tossed out after a witch hunt just due to who he had sex with. like that boy was going to corrupt him. wouldn't it be better to have the governor clear headed and as happy as possible due to a good relationship with someone who loves him rather than distracted by loneliness and grief?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

Very hot! Had me hot and throbbing. Very well written and believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous