On the Green with Three Queens

Story Info
Scarlett, Brie and Lizzie play golf with a boy toy.
6k words
4.26
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like an eternity to the trio just behind him but the art of the swing couldn't be rushed. Certainly, the wind would carry it to low earth orbit if his ego stayed unchecked. Felt natural to want to impress his new acquaintances; who wouldn't?

Elizabeth didn't bother his concentration--if anything, it helped him to focus and ignore Scarlett and Brie. After having Liz to himself for a year, they were quite the pair; quite the fuck buddies. Though, recently they've expanded their arrangement with some outings such as this one. The whoosh came followed by the mean crack and it soared at the perfect angle.

"Well, that's not fair." Scarlett struggled to keep with the speeding bullet and dropped her hand she had used for lazy shade. Liz caught her glare and shrugged.

"I didn't know."

"Oh, bull," Brie spouted off before letting her club fall out of her hands. "I am not impressed, sir," she laughed.

"Jason, you shit." Liz popped his arm with a back hand and Scarlett stepped up to the tee.

Admittedly--maybe shamefully--he followed her every move. The wind kicked around her navy blue checkered flannel skirt and the lapel fluttered on her crisp white polo that had been neatly tucked.

"Got a lot of balls in that water?" He asked with a grin, getting slapped again.

Scarlett's blonde curls whipped around and the sunlight beamed off of her large diamond stud. She placed her white kicks into position and pointed the wood at his crotch. "Yours might be next." There was a wink towards him and Liz with a cheeky smirk.

"Get 'em, Tiger!" Brie hyped.

He watched her hips shift side to side and became fixated on her delicious backside. Just a hint of black lace came into view with the flap of her skirt. It complimented the large succulents by carving a shapely line through them. Oh, it was juicy and unfair to be hidden from the sunlight and he would give anything to see more.

Earlier, before they hit the course, one look at Brie in her sarong, covered in light purple and sweet pink African daisies, had him dangerously close to being caught staring.

He was locked on ass but couldn't resist the tanned thighs and tight abs up to her matching bikini. Brie was the only one flaunting that much skin and he struggled to keep her huge melons out of his line of sight. She was always well dressed with a wide, flimsy straw hat that completed her get up. Maybe she did catch him behind the aviators because he witnessed a lot of smiles his way. All good, because he returned them in kind.

The way she stood there with her arms crossed just so happened to push it all together; they were shiny with the fullness exaggerated by her posture and he couldn't stand still. There was a hefty grunt and the club bounced from Scarlett's back. She really got a hold of it and cleared the fairway until it popped from the green into the rough.

"Nice one, Gilmore," Liz said, garnering laughs from everyone except Scarlett.

"Call me Shooter," she said, cocking her head and firing off the finger guns. The club was extended to Liz and she shook her head.

"Call me Caddy."

Brie reached out and now wielded the wood. Once she tipped over, the wind granted them all a striking view of her floral printed thong that had been mostly devoured by her round cheeks. Scarlett secured the hat onto her own head with a quick thank you. Up tall and lining up her club, she was absolutely stunning. Thwack! The swing was powerful, swift and they watched it soar. Jason drifted to the rigid back muscles of Brie and licked the lips a little bit.

"Very nice," he said. Just then the ball made a splash.

"And fuck my life," Brie said with a drop of the club.

"Oh, no." Scarlett patted her friends back and gave it a good rub. "Thought you had that one for sure."

"It's Jason's fault." She graciously stormed off.

"What I do?" He smiled.

Lizzie curled up around his neck and he nudged his inevitable bulge into her belly. What a sight in that spaghetti strap lavender sundress. He knew the matching silk hair band was for him and lost track of how many times he had taken her from behind with the same pony tail and band. After being pulled, he held her taut and wanted to bury his head into her cleavage. Instead, he pecked her lips and groped at her behind.

"Next time make it a hole in one," she ordered, kissing back.

"Oh, I tried on that one."

"Make them pay for making me stand out here in this damn wind, baby."

"Yes, ma'am."

***

"Gonna drop or take a swim?" Scarlett stuck her tongue out to Brie. She snapped her head away and nearly lost her hat.

"Can't take this abuse!"

After they posted up, Brie nailed a perfect chip shot over the water and sheathed her club like a sword. "That's more like it."

Jason's toes lined up and he didn't waste any time sinking his putt to take the lead on the first hole.

"Awright."

Scarlett and Brie both ended up at par before they piled into the cart. Liz and Brie fired up a conversation about their next project and Scarlett casually draped an arm behind him with crossed legs brushing against him. She looked off into the distance without saying much and he didn't argue the closeness.

"Play a lot?" He asked casually.

"Hell, I hope so after what I paid for it." There was a light touch onto her pearls that lined her neck. Looked like she was fidgeting.

"Your own golf course--shit--incredible."

Scarlett looked towards him with a quick smile. "Perfect form out there. How long?"

The sun caught her wrist when she moved some hair around. Having purchased a model himself just before meeting Lizzie, the Lady Datejust looked gorgeous on her. The oystersteel around the light pink dial was immaculate and he perked up. "About a decade, I guess. Love that piece you have there."

"Oh?" She turned, surprised. With a limp wrist, she presented it up and close for him to admire. "It is quite lovely." The band popped and she laid it into his palm. "I'm a bit of a collector."

"It's very, very nice," he said, fixated on the details. "I did not bring mine today."

Scarlett offered her hand and smiled. "That's a shame. I would have loved to see it." He followed her and slid the watch, clasping it. "You'll have to make it up to me sometime."

That look--oh, he was lost in the emeralds--shook him. Who was he to be this close to a married woman--especially this one? And so fast. She was nearly on top of him. Was this her normal behavior with friends? Best he didn't think about it; just let it be. "I could do that. Absolutely."

"Looking forward to it."

Scarlett spun out of the stopped cart and made her way with Brie to the small concession stand. A prepared cooler full of wine had been waiting for them.

The group loaded up and clinked. He wasn't sure what the occasion was, but he sipped in the luxury. Hell, it was probably just another day in the life. Liz treated him regularly and it was good--he could get used to this upgrade, though.

"Lizzie said you're in engineering?" Scarlett asked with a quick tip of the glass.

"I am--SpaceX."

Brie snapped her fingers in quick thought. "Oh, that's Elon's rocket stuff. That's so awesome."

"It's pretty badass," he echoed her. "Part of the design team for the starship prototypes."

"That's fascinating, Jason. Elon and I have crossed paths a few times--visionary. Love it all," Scarlett chimed in. "Would love to go to space sometime."

"I mean--you know--I'm sure that could happen once we're firing on all cylinders."

"Speaking of firing on all cylinders," Scarlett interrupted, "I think we up the ante." There was an absentminded swirl in her drink as the brainstorming started to come to a head. "You call it, sink it and get it."

Brie clasped her hip and downed her glass. "I'm in."

"Oh, boy," Liz rolled her eyes.

"Sounds like fun," Jason chimed in. "Rules?"

Scarlett stepped up to him with a pan of fresh chocolate chip cookies. "Made these for my new friend. I hope you like them."

They were so gooey and warm, but didn't fall apart. He liked a good baker. Perfection in his mouth. "Damn, Scarlett. That's fantastic."

"Thank you, hun."

"What rules?" Brie said with a stuffed mouth.

Scarlett ignored her and faced him. "Before you accept: the best score at the end of nine holes wins a hundred thousand."

"Dollars?" He cleared his throat.

She flashed a quick grin. "Yes."

"Wow--Shit. Okay."

She drifted towards Lizzie and floated her gaze back to him. "If you orgasm--if anyone has one, they are eliminated. But--you can call on them to further your cause, if need be."

"The fuck?" The man looked around at the trio and looked baffled. "Orgasms?"

"You got it."

"I can't give you--you're marri--"

"You can't or you won't?" Scarlett found her hips and waited.

He looked at Lizzie.

"Don't even say I didn't tell you today was going to be fun--a lot of fun. I told you," she chuckled.

Scarlett hooked her arm around his. "You agree to the terms?"

Brie pulled the aviators and lifted her eyebrows with a big smile towards him. "I know I do."

"Huh." He paused. "Wow. Okay then."

Lizzie shook her head. "Don't fuck this up."

***

Scarlett slid around Lizzie's waist before she pointed off into the distance. "I like this hole." The trees lined the left side with a substantial sand pit near the green. It was basically all about accuracy. "If I come away with an eagle, Brie and Lizzie are going to make out for us." Scarlett found Jason's confused look of approval and chuckled at his big grin. "Yeah, think hard about what you want," she finished. "Loosen up."

He stroked his beard and looked around. "I feel like you all have done this before--you have--so go easy."

"Go hard on me," Brie said, leaning up on him. He draped an arm over her and held tight. Lizzie blew the hair out of her face with a sigh. Brie was laying it on thick already.

"Well, I'm going double bogey every time then," he blurted out.

Scarlett shook her head after lining up her club. "You have to at least match the best to claim yours."

"I'm offended you would take the low road." Liz crossed her arms. She waved her hand around with faux annoyance. Just then, Scarlett annihilated the ball and it bounced a foot from the flagpole. They both knew an eagle was the only way now.

"Looks like I'm getting what I want soon enough," the woman popped off, heading back to her wine glass.

He stood there while Brie got situated. He didn't want to suggest something outrageous on the first hole and seem like an asshole, but missing out on an opportunity would be with him forever. She looked back at him and wiggled her ass. "You're going to be teeing off in your boxers when I get done down there." It seemed like it would ring true after the ball hit the green. A couple hops across the lawn and it stopped next to Scarlett's. "Perfect."

What would be so bad about walking around in his underwear for these three? He hoped Brie would finish her run. Still, he contemplated his request while he gazed down the fairway. This was an easy, straight and narrow swing. Finally, after making them all wait, he lined up. "I will go for a hug and kiss from Scarlett."

She perked up. "Oh, I'll do that on the hous--"

Wham! Jason dropped it between theirs and stood a decent chance. "Not bad, not bad."

"We'll see." Scarlett's hips swayed past him and she let him have a heavy stare while she pulled her gloves for the walk. "Better loosen up that belt for us."

"All mine." Brie pointed his way.

***

"Sweetie, can I get the blade there?"

Scarlett was in a squat eyeballing the path to victory and he was too far away to successfully win this hole; he just needed to suck it up. It would be magical to see Brie and his fuck buddy make out right now but if she missed he had a better shot.

Concentration was tough for that short, filled out mom bent at the waist. She obviously struggled to find a good line. "Need help?" He hit her with some overdue sarcasm.

There was a flip of the hair followed by lazy eyelids on top of her sweet green eyes. "You know better." Just then she tapped it. The ball sunk the right side and flipped out to the left. "Bummer." There was a casual stride and she tapped it into the hole.

"I was looking forward to you, Lizzie," Brie said with a pout. "But your man is about to give me a show."

Lizzie handed Brie a white mallet and shared the sentiment. "Someone will get us to lock lips, baby. I promise."

Jason was startled when Brie suddenly had the putter inches into his pocket. A smile followed by a tug and they were both headed to the spot where he'd drop his pants. He was close, maybe too close when she bumped into his massive tent. There was a dip and her lovely ass pushed in, lifting him in his confines until she relaxed. Her hips raised again and held him taut on the top of her thong. He had half a thought to find Lizzie for her approval, but he was their play toy. Why else would this have escalated so quickly? They were on the prowl and she brought fresh meat.

With a slow lean, Brie clacked it into the hole with ease. Instantly, he secured her hips and dug it into her cheeks. She wasn't mad at all and rolled it back slowly.

"Good job."

Brie let the club go and faced him. Both hands converged on that monstrous bulge and took him into her strong grasp. "I was highly motivated for my reward." With droopy eyes and a passionate longing in her cute face, he could barely stand from her incessant groping. "Allow me."

The belt clinked open swiftly and the zipper struggled to go up and over the mountain. Brie shoved at the waist and felt chills the second it let go and hit the grass. A gray micro brief remained with taxed stitching that struggled with his hot, bulbous eggs and frighteningly rigid slab. The tone of the match quickly shifted and Scarlett curiously moseyed over. With a gentle caress from the underside, Brie juggled the monstrosity with a shake of the head before a huge sigh of admiration left her mouth. "Shit, Lizzie."

"Oh, honey. I know--yes, I picked out the underwear."

Scarlett went unnoticed with light tugs on her lapel. Beads formed and the wind snuck through her unbuttoned polo and stiffened everything up underneath the black lace. Of course, this time would be a secret among the sisterhood; she wouldn't get caught. Took her long enough. The word "whore" and its derivatives were more common than she would have liked but she couldn't blame her exes for her addictions; mainly a-dick-tions.

Threatening that tight cloth was her crack cocaine; her kryptonite; her marriage killer. They weren't cautious enough last time but the preparations were made in careful detail: Lizzie came through for the group and had already been heavily compensated. Brie held the beast, leading him to his ball near the rough. Jason loved it; he was winning and losing at the same time.

"I can't sink this, Brie." He laughed. "Fuck."

"You are definitely screwed on this one, dude."

He chipped it without much of a plan and two attempts later, he found the hole. Scarlett stepped up with a half-hearted high five. "I figured you would have tossed that one into the woods."

"Nah," he said and stood tall, cock raging to be released. "Don't want to be disqualified."

"My panties are too wet for that--it's my course. I'm the boss." That thick, sultry tone set him on fire as she turned back towards the girls. "You're not going anywhere," she whispered.

He curled his fists and rolled his eyes at how insane it was to be in this situation with her at all, plus the way she talked to him like a piece of meat. He needed to win this, get paid and give it to this trifling house wife.

Unfortunately, Brie had the same idea.

***

Lizzie and Brie both draped arms on one another and watched. One hole back, her stipulation was genius. She came through and looked on at her handy work. Scarlett glared back, unable to focus with Jason nudged between her juicy panties and creamy thighs. His hands were full of lace, full of her heavy boobs, loving on them with instruction to make her screw up, no matter what.

Scarlett shivered at the ungodly amount of dick lodged against her, barely able to hold the club. The sun beat down on the green and sweat trickled down over her lip and onto her tongue. She couldn't close her mouth. She wanted to moan but refused to give in to Brie's shenanigans. But how would she swing this?

"I'm going to get you both for this," she muttered. As soon as she tried to raise the club, Jason rowed his hips, chills making her shake. "Oh, you fucker." Both palms slipped between her legs, pulling himself tight and slicing his drenched, bulging tent much to her dismay. Sensations started to swirl in her core with a strong bite on the bottom lip. The stipulation was until she hit the ball, but her arms were suddenly jello. It was either smack it five yards or give in since she knew the round was lost. Going out like this was not her style but he felt so good.

Bent at the waist, the moans flowed. Shit, she thought. Laughter erupted from deep with rugged breaths as she turned to Brie with a heavy head shake. "Fuck." The groan was long and she went to her tiptoes. He bumped into her sweaty ass while enjoying the view, constantly throwing her skirt back up to watch her big cheeks jumble around. If he shoved it in, he wouldn't last. All he could do was think about inane things to distract him from his own demise. Scarlett tossed her hair back and arched into her release.

"Oh, god!"

Brie snapped her fingers and Jason completely removed himself. Scarlett lagged behind but her eyes rolled back to reality and she found Jason's stupid smile, who pointed to Brie.

"You--oh, you-damn-bitch," Scarlett went off, starting with a whimper and finishing with a shout. She gripped with all her might and channeled her inner Canseco, cutting it through the air, losing her balance and dumping it a few inches from the hole. Scarlett unleashed the club down the fairway and laughed, unhinged and ready to conquer them both. "You're going to hate yourself, Jason," she popped off, tossing gloves into the grass. The game could have ended right then for her. Brie handed her a mercy; that's even worse.

"Love you," Brie winked.

"Fuck off." Scarlett balled her fist. "Jason, eye on the prize, baby; I'm telling you."

"Oh, I'm on it."

"The caddy would like to make a request," Lizzie interrupted. "J, please take that polo off."

Jason complied and he yanked it away in front of Scarlett. There was a hint of a smile at the corner of her lips with a cute dimple to boot. He was lean but rigid and quite a view for the ladies. "That better?" Scarlett simply nodded and Brie let a whistle out. The shirt hit the green and the man took the biggest handful of himself. "Tasty wine and cookies; it's about time I gave you a treat."

"If you think you're man enough," she said and stepped up. Finger nails took to the hefty undercarriage where she gently scraped. "What're you waiting for?" Finally, she opened up and cupped what she could of the bagged up plums. "Scared?" She let out with a whisper.

"Here in a few, your knees are going to get a little stained."

"Oh, okay." She brought in the other hand, curling over the covered log with long strokes. "And if Brie takes you first?" Like clockwork, he got lost in her heavy gaze. "You're setting yourself up for failure."

"There's enough to go around. I promise."

"Nah uh--oh, you thought you were getting both?" Her head tipped back to clear the blonde waves and laughed to her girlfriends. "This guy."

"This wasn't called out." Jason pointed down at the intricate handiwork that kept the fluid trickling from his strangled, caged snake. Scarlett was enamored, slowly working him through the fabric.

"So, stop me then."

"I want my kiss."

"Don't ruin my man," Brie blurted out with a smile.

12