On the Green with Three Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie waived it off. "Don't worry, he can go forever."

"Not so relaxed anymore." Scarlett fondled, tugged and pulled the buttons on her polo, letting those cute blue eyes drift into the long, deep abyss between the black lace. "Yeah, you're good and ready--you want to fuck me bad--can't say I blame you." She had the white shirt off her shoulders, carefully working the agonizing bulge while he bounced around from luscious red lips, big white pearls and her heavy, shiny golden chest. "Want a cookie? I'm all out of kisses."

"You'll be divorced in a week when I'm done with you," he finally said.

Lizzie's eyebrows arched high and she smiled with a shake of the head. Jason slowly removed her hands and let them fall to the side. He tugged her polo the rest of the way and draped it on his shoulder. "This is mine now."

"You can have it." Scarlett trailed off as her head turned and he made his way towards the tee. The ass on that man made her chest puff with a deep breath. It took everything not to skip over there and place her lips on his cheek and suckle.

"What's the call, babe?" Brie casually stared him down and leered off towards the hole in the distance. "She's in like Flynn on this one."

As much as he hated to admit it, she was right. "I think you need a good luck kiss." She was also right about that.

Jason leaned in underneath the hat to catch that beautiful Brie on the lips, both of them laying it on thick. They squelched away and he glanced back. "I have something fuckin' special for you."

The blunt force choice of words pushed out all the air from deep inside Scarlett and she choked up a little. She fiddled with her pearls, antsy with her stance. "You can't make a mystery call." He ignored the thirsty mom.

"Au contraire," Lizzie piped up. "They are allowed, lovey."

"Hush."

Jason blasted the ball with a swift strike. The fabric held, but just barely as he followed through until the very end. Brie scouted until she lost sight, finally catching up as it cracked the green; nearly a hole in one. "Great cock--I mean great shot," she praised. "Oh, no. Too much bounce!"

He faced her and palmed it from the front. "What was that?"

Brie slipped her fingers up along the edge and felt the veins. "I need to kick her ass and claim my man and my money." She pushed up on him and pecked his ear. "I don't care; I'll let you rearrange my guts on the grass." The sweet whispers crept in deep and he wrapped around her waist. "You can bend me over down there in the woods if you want."

"Ouh, you're a naughty one."

His lips found her neck and his fingers touched the wetness under the thong. "We could both lose if we keep it up."

"You don't want me to stop." Both hands were inside the beast's prison rummaging around. It was wet and sweaty, hard and ready. Brie couldn't stop herself now. "Just fuck me here. They don't care."

"You fuckin' slut," he whispered.

Brie let loose a silky moan into his ear. "Lemme drain it with my mouth." The strained briefs were nuzzled between her thighs, both of them dripping. All of the fatness that she could handle pressed hard into her folds, veins roaring against her. "Gimme all this cock..."

Jason opened his eyes to Scarlett standing a few feet away. Her cherry red lipstick was fresh and she stayed silent while applying a new coat of gloss. The tip curved and made its way across her generous pillows. With a pucker and a soft kiss his way, she pointed towards the green. That gesture nearly made him erupt in Brie's thick, sweltering thighs. They were both playing him like a fiddle. That goddamn smug look on Scarlett's face as she headed off had him flustered. He had to beat them both; it's the only way. Brie would be the first to fall.

With a fast snap towards her head, he cupped underneath the big golden hoops and wrangled her up for a fat, deep kiss that lodged his tongue. Quickly, he dominated the inside of her balmy mouth and tilted her back. He yanked away with force, tearing her bikini from the middle in one swift motion that sent her heavy chest wobbling. He gathered her up, slobbering profusely on the fattened nipples and treating them to his eagerness equally. Brie had fallen for his attack and wrapped around his neck, confused and horny while he slathered her sternum in kisses, licks and hard sucking.

Brie attempted to unfurl his angry behemoth but she was thwarted by the snappy, strong grip on her wrists. He spun her around and tossed her arms around his head. The thickness was pumped into her slippery buns with his own arms converging into her soaked thong. His fingers were instantly covered in her hot gooey mess.

"You can't win this way," she huffed for breath, trying not to moan.

She was opened up and his palm put pressure where it counted, rocking the meat of his thumb on her sensitive spot. Two fingers lathered up along the drippy lips and plunged like heat seeking missiles to her next weak point, rolling them both with ample pressure.

There was a nibble on the top of her ear. "Just let it happen."

The man was taking a gamble. Brie was slowly draining his oversized plums without even having access to them. He had to close his eyes from the sun kissed melons jiggling into each other just below. Fuck, he thought. Losing to this sweet, sexy babe wasn't an option, but could he conquer her with one hand? If he had to put it in her, he was done for. Then, something caught his eye: the caddy.

Lizzie was kicked up in the cart, fanning her beautiful self and enjoying the scene. The ogi collapsed and she threw a V, sticking her tongue through it. With the ogi across her neck to take the kill, she pointed to Brie and smiled with a wink.

Jason fell to his knees and ripped the bikini down her legs. Both arms went around her in a death grip just before his face shoved into her hot buns. Brie squealed and attempted to shimmy out, but he nudged in, plowing through her gooey lips with his fat tongue. She pleaded with whiny laughter but he bottomed out, fucking her deep and slurping loudly. Her knees started to buckle and shouted.

"Scarlett! Lizzie! Oh, no--no, no!"

He was hungry for victory and made sure he was burrowed up into Brie's tasty peach. There was no turning back now, Brie started to tip back. His neck relaxed and took her weight as she went. Both of her hands swung around in desperation and clutched his wet hair. Brie faced the sky with chilling moans that needed to stop before he blew into his briefs. Nothing could stop her rapid bounce onto his head now.

"Yes! Shit--oh, shit, you bastard," she squealed, nearly pulling his hair out. "Oh, oh, shit, that was quick."

He took the opportunity to grope her heavy tits through her moment, staying sandwiched in her sweaty ass cheeks, suffocating himself willingly.

But he had one more to cut down.

A loud squelch gushed out and he inhaled hard. His lips found her butt and he comforted her as she came down to Earth. Brie let the clamps go, scratching his scalp with appreciation. "I think you and I are going to be real good friends."

Jason stood up to face her and put a couple on her quivering lips. "Yeah, I agree."

"I need to sit." Brie smiled up to him and tapped his chest. "Thanks for that."

"All good. We can continue after the game."

"Oh, we will."

At the cart, she stripped her loose bikini away and pulled on Scarlett's button down. Hell of a view for a top that didn't fit properly; surely, it was for him.

How phased was she when she and Lizzie kicked up a conversation within seconds about something else? Millionaires don't care about pennies. Brie relinquished her spot to get off and have fun. He accepted her surrender and prepared to take down the boss.

***

Gloves off and hands resting in the middle of her thighs, Scarlett blinked and held one up. He took hold, purposely missing the diamond rock. With a lift, she was back to her feet and he dusted her off. "About time," she said with crude eyes and a little smirk. "Thought you forgot about me."

"Had to even the playing field."

Jason's arm brushed against hers and she looked up, pushing a thumb into his waistband and snapping it.

"Huh. You think that made it even?" Scarlett nodded away with a light laugh. "You believe that?"

Just like that, he lost focus while getting lost in those emeralds. With one question, his confidence took a dive; one laugh to mess his rhythm up. Then, the exquisite pearls that decorated the smooth skin, followed by a free fall through her tight cleavage.

Would be glorious to slide his face through the busty blonde's magnificent chest just like the damp crack of Brie's butt. He didn't have enough adjectives for Scarlett's bosom. It was simply perfect.

Scarlett slipped the gloves on and looked around. "Our caddy is slacking." She glanced up the fairway and saw the cart coming around. "Where's my good luck kiss before I kick your butt?"

"Need all the help you can get."

"Shut up..." She clasped his hands and pulled up, taking him in for a deep one. It jumped, drumming onto her tight abdomen until she secured it with a palm. It only made him thicken up the more she tried to keep it at bay. The cart caught her eye and she regretfully pulled away. "Get lost or what?"

Brie leaned back, kicked up her feet and presented a new wine bottle. "I needed a drink after what that man did to me."

"I'll drink to that," Lizzie blurted out.

Scarlett retrieved her trusty blade and made light work of her ball. Simple. Precise. "You're up, love."

Jason stepped up, maybe four foot away. With a small tap, it rolled down and just barely slipped in.

"I am deeply intrigued to hear this mystery call out."

Of course, a new glass of Chardonnay--with a name he couldn't pronounce--laid at rest against her right breast. The smirk lingered while she traced her lace strap opposite the delicious wine. "You're teasing me with suspense."

There was an aura surrounding her. Something about her voice--a matter of fact swagger. It was drenched in confidence. Did he just walk into a trap?

"Go ahead. Ladies first."

Scarlett grinned ear to ear but draped a hand on her pearls with a gasp. "Oh, how generous, O' chivalrous one." She wagged a finger and shook her head. "If you remembered what I called--which you don't--you would have done everything to stop me on this one."

Son of a bitch.

"Eye on the prize," she whispered.

He couldn't for his life remember what she called out. Hell, he was unsure how long he had been hard. He was sweaty and mentally taxed by the amount of stimulation in the last couple hours. "Shit," he said with a dumb smile. "Bri--"

"Uh-uh," Scarlett blurted over him. The bottom of the glass nudged the bloated briefs. "Spill it."

He hooked the waist band, the anaconda spilling out over his fat balls. "Lizzie--Brie." He pointed at his rival. "Handle that."

Immediately, Scarlett stifled a laugh. Brie slipped arms around her. "Yes, sir," she whispered.

Lizzie kicked off her sandals and drifted over to him. "It's your first time. I'll try not to roast you tonight."

"Whatever. She's going to lose."

His killer brunette fuck-buddy softly sandwiched Scarlett between Brie, both of them going for the neck with soft kisses. "She knows," Lizzie mumbled.

Scarlett caressed the silky dress, filling a hand with solid ass. The warmth--the sweating--just made her melt. "Awful lonely over there," she snickered. "Why aren't you over here?"

If he touched it, he would bust at the sight of those two all over her. Either, he fucked her brains out or he didn't; there was no inbetween. "Soon."

"Admit that you've lost." Scarlett changed her stance to allow both gorgeous faces to push through her hot thighs. The skirt obscured them both, lips on panties and kissing gently. Now, he couldn't refrain from jerking. "That's all you have to do."

"It's not over, yet."

Jason stepped in. Scarlett braced on Lizzie's covered head, balanced with wine in hand and lifted a tennis shoe to stop him. "Yeah, it is, baby." He was confused and she smiled. "Big dick, big greed."

"I'm ambitious."

Scarlett's panties hit the green. Brie and Lizzie were on their knees, hidden from sight and slurping loudly. "A tad. Keep your butt over there and watch your girlfriends make me lose my mind--lemme see you work it."

He did lose and didn't realize until now. He hauled up the trunk, working it as ordered. "You got me."

"You mad?"

"Disappointed."

Scarlett pushed her lace together, huge globes coming in as she unclasped and let them drop. She tossed it at him, draping it on the end of his leaky mushroom top.

"Mmm, you girls," she moaned, eyes clenched shut.

Brie kneaded Scarlett's phat beautiful cheeks across her face. Dampened moans rocked her core, her butt flexing in and out on Brie's relentless tongue. She could only roll her hips towards Lizzie's tenacious mouth fully engulfed with wet, slippery lips, sucking in a beautiful rhythm. "Auummm,"--she bucked, hair flailing, squealing up the register--"my gaaaawd. Uh-huh! Ple--puh-please, don't stooop."

Jason was done. He nudged close to Scarlett. She grabbed him, jerking frantically and beating his nuts atop her skirt, tapping Lizzie's head. "This is all you get."

"Fuck," he growled.

Those sweet green eyes were telling the truth and he clenched, scribbling her heavy boobs in white. She flinched as it busted underneath her chin, splattering her pearls in a blanket of warmth. The streams started traveling down her sweaty abdomen and collecting into the hem. He was let go, cock trembling.

Scarlett huffed. "I don't get to play golf for another month. Tell me--if I even invite you back--are you going to go nine holes without taking me again?"

Lizzie hobbled up with Brie in tow. "Dummy."

Jason pulled his briefs up, defeated.

Scarlett hiked an arm around Brie and they smiled at one another.

"The best part is how serious he thinks I am when he's probably going to be fucking all of us for hours later on," she said with a laugh.

"Got 'em!" Brie giggled.

"You fuckin' serious!" He blurted out.

Lizzie shook her head. "Jesus Christ."

Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"Men, I tell you what."

End.

12