All Comments on 'On The High Plains'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best I have read

Unlike so many of the stories this was well written and the subject matter different

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank You !

Please continue this story.

Len BeeLen Beeover 16 years ago
Better than Excellent

This story was so far beyond excellent that I am stunned. I haven't enjoyed a read so much since I finished HardDaysNight's "In My Life". Yes, I do wish it were longer (much longer if the truth be known), but I have long ago learned to take what I can when the writing is this good.

One minor mistake - winter wheat was not developed until the 1890's, but that is trivial.

There is a lot of room for future growth here. Indians wanting her back, white's not accepting a "squaw man" or his "wife". Oh, the possibilities...

Great Job, Author!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 16 years ago
Good Job

I'm a sucker for first time stories. I liked the setting and the details about life in West Texas at this time. I liked the writing and I liked the sex. The story needs more work, though, to make it compelling. What's at stake for the main character here? How is he different at the end of the "story" than at the beginning? Tough questions, but if you can address them, you'll have an even better piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hooked

Okay, author, I am hooked. Now I want more! Er...please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOW

This is by far the best story I have read in a long time,Never mind about Litrotica but anywhere,just take your time and go easy on the sex and you have a bestselling book on your hands.It will not be a problem finding a publisher

caprinecaprineover 16 years ago
A most satisfying tale..

of history, romance, and erotica. Well done. I hope for more of this story and others from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good tale

Well done. Got any more chapters? This would make a fine entry in the Novels category.

RomanCEisdeadRomanCEisdeadover 16 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed the build up...

but felt that the story could and should have been longer. You had me hooked from the start and you managed to form pictures in my mind - something few Literotica writers are capable of.

I'm sure that the way has been left open for a continuation of your tale, but please don't be scared of making your stories longer. I've learned that that are lots of us out there who are prepared to read more detailed stories if they are as well-written as yours.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 16 years ago
excellent

Being a fan of western stories all my life,(huge Louis Lamour fan), I loved this story.Growing up in Wyoming and attending highschool in Riverton, a town surrounded by the Wind River Indian Reservation, I always had a fascination for the pretty Indian girls. This story while involving sex, was nice and fairly accurate historically. You don't see many stories relating to the old west, or Native American women. I liked it a lot, please continue this tale. It has a nice Jeremiah Johnson feel to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

Great story, full of description. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Fantastic story of the old west

Thank you for your wonderful entertainment!!!!!!!<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
High plains lover

A very good story. I liked it very much, none of this so called sofistication. Just plain folks doing what comes naturally. your high plains lover was indeed a man. Afew of the garbage people would have killed the woman.

Mystery_MMystery_Mover 15 years ago
Daring to be different.

A sequel to this would be great. Does the tribe find out and accept or kill him? Does she stay with him, as a "wife" what? It would be good for a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous