On the Hunt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strike his ass with my riding crop and tell him his name is now Worm. Blue Jay puts a wide spiked collar around his neck. I ask him, well more of a statement really, if he understands. He shakes his head yes. I run the probe in and out of his ass a few times and remove it. I swat his ass again. Then I forcefully plunge my peg in his ass. I ride him hard as I hear him yelling through the gag. Every time he tries to move away from me I swat his ass with my crop. Howie is now awake and very confused about what he sees us doing. He is really confused when Carl ejaculates all over the floor as I pound his ass with my peg. Blue Jay tells Howie not to worry and she will share the video I am having her make of this.

Howie just says "OK" and ask Blue Jay to suck him off. She hands Sparrow the camera and gets on her knees in front of Howie and begins to give him a blowjob.

I keep riding Worm until I cum then I switch to a clean peg. I have Sparrow call Donna and ask her to come over. I remove the ball and stick my dildo in his mouth and tell him to suck it like a lollipop. He does as he is told. He licks it up and down the best he can as the "cock sucker" gag does not allow you to close your mouth. I ask Howie if he wanted a turn at Worms ass. Howie turns me down. Then I ask him if Worm wanted give a blowjob to Howie. Worm did not say anything so I swatted his ass again and then ask "Worm you want to give Master Howie a blowjob don't you?' Worm nodded his head yes. I put my first peg back on and Howie put his cock in Worms mouth. I gave Worm another swat and told him to do a good job and to swallow Master Howies' load. Worm nodded yea and began to suck Howie off.

Sparrow had Donna on the phone and I let her know what was going on. I asked if she would come over and bring Fifi and a sissy cock cage with her. Donna happily agreed and asked me if I was going to start keeping male subs now. I told her no this is just a one off. The party was just getting wild and we were just having fun. As Donna and I talked she let me know she was already in the car and would be here in 5.

When Donna arrived Worm was still giving Howie a blowjob and I was fucking Worm in the ass. We must have been a sight as Donna snapped a picture of us and said it was one worthy enough for her wall. Then she said she liked my outfit. She got the sissy cage out and asked if this is what I wanted, I told her yes. I had sparrow remove the cock ring. Worms cock went limp immediately. I stopped fucking him long enough to put on the cage. Donna asked for a turn and told her she could as soon as I got off. Donna smiled as she told me to take my time as she was going to enjoy this. I got myself off and Fifi helped my to the couch.

Donna put on her strap-on and went to Howie to see what kind of job Worm was doing. She stopped them and had Fifi move Worm to the chair. Worm was now bent over the arms of the recliner with his chest over one arm and his waist over the other. Donna gave Worm a few lashes with her crop and told him he was pathetic. She put more lube in his ass and shoved her 8 inch peg in his ass. Worm let out a loud grunt. She told Fifi to remove the gag so Worm could give a proper blowjob. She told Howie to make him do it right and Howie stuck his cock back in Worms mouth. As Donna fucked Worms ass he came again. Donna did not let up and kept going until she was satisfied. Howie came soon after. Worm tried to spit out the cum, but Donna made him swallow it. Then as punishment she made him lick up his own off the floor.

Dove was now awake. She greeted Donna with the proper respect. I told Dove to 69 Sparrow for now. I had Blue Jay cuddle with Howie as he was spent. Donna was in full training mode on Worm.

Donna took the sissy cage off Fifi and removed Worms' restraints. She told him to give Fifi a blowjob and to swallow every last drop. Worm did as he was told. Donna got me a wine cooler and we sat back and enjoyed the show.

Fifi shot his load down Worms mouth and Worm swallowed it all. Donna had him clean Fifi up with his tongue. She then had him on all fours parading him around the room. She had him put on leather cuffs and put a butt plug in his ass. He was more submissive than any sub I've ever had. Donna said she wanted him and told her she could. Howie could not comprehend what was going on, but as long as his friend was willing, he was going to go along with it. I had Blue Jay get Howie a beer. Donna told us she needed to take Worm, now Bella, home for additional training. With that Donna had Bella on a leash and walked him to her car on all fours.

Howie looked at me and asked what we were to do with "Bellas" things. I told him he could come with us tomorrow to Donnas' lake house and deliver his clothes and car. He was fine with that and we went back to having sex. Now Howie had all four of us to himself. Not much happened after this as Howie and my subs were spent. I fooled around with Blue Jay and Sparrow for awhile, but that did not last long. I had the girls clean up the mess we made. When they were done Howie thanked us and I took the girls home. I am looking forward to the party at Donna's tomorrow night.

12