On the Hunt Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All subs must wear their collars at all times. No sub can refuse anything that there masters order them to do. All masters must ask for permission to use another's sub unless permission is offered before hand. Everyone must respect the safe word or gesture. All unattached or solos will use the masters rules, that means you Bella. All right let's all go to the dungeon and get things started."

I take my subs downstairs and talk with some of the other Mistresses and Sirs. We divide up our subs and trade them around. I found a well built Sir and took him for myself. Sparrow went with Donna and Sherri, Blue Jay went with Mistress 1 and Dove went with Maria. I see Donna and Sherri put Sparrow in the sex swing. Blue Jay was eating out Mistress 1. Dove and Maria were cuddling.

Sir started by picking me up and impaling me on his cock in midair. He pinned my back against the wall as her sank his cock deep inside me. Then he gently laid me down on the bed. He pinched my nipples as his cock pounded my pussy.

He is a well endowed man with wide girth and an 8 or 9" long shaft. He played with my nipples and licked my neck and ears. I kissed his chest and neck. As he slowly filled me with his cock it created an immense sense of pleasure and tingling. A general warm feeling came over me like it was always meant to be there. He filled me up better than most of my dildos. His rhythm was gratifying beyond my hopes. He had the key to unlocking the door to pleasuring me. It was a symphony of activity.

I came again and again as he pounded me. He had found my "G" spot and I wanted more. I did not want it to end. My vagina contracted tightly around his cock, my heart was racing and I became light headed. I had a feeling of closeness and happiness that I had not felt before. Tears swelled up in my eyes and I just wanted to hold him. My body went limp. I was in heaven.

Sir and I laid together and cuddled for a long time before we even spoke to each other. We talked first about what we liked and disliked about our night together then the conversation moved on to our personal lives. I could tell he was into me and I was definitely into him.

Donna helped Sparrow into the sex swing. She put Sparrow's legs through the stirrups as Sherri held the back support. Donna knelt down in front of Sparrow as Sherri played with Sparrow's nipples.

Donna began to kiss Sparrow's inner thighs as Sherri leaned her back giving her access to her pussy. Sherri leaned over and kissed Sparrow's nipples and ran the tongue around the areola. Sparrow started moaning and her pussy was getting wet. Donna was now licking Sparrow's outer lips.

Sparrow was working on Sherri's clit flicking her tongue in and out of her as Donna did the same to her. Sherri and Sparrow switched places with Sherri putting on her strap-on. As Sparrow started working on Donna, Sherri gently inserted prostate massager into Sparrow.

Sherri then worked her peg into Sparrow's wet pussy, sliding it in and out a little at a time until it was all the way in. Sparrow was moaning and licking Donna's clit at the same time. The three of them got into a rhythm and were all cumming together.

Blue Jay and Mistress 1, Diane, began by kissing each other on the lips. Alternating between on lips and with tongue. They then kiss each other on the neck and under the ear. Diane gets on top of Blue Jay as she lays back on the couch. Diane kisses her between the breasts.

Blue Jay sucks briefly on Diane's nipple making them hard and point out. Diane licks Blue Jays underarms as Blue Jay moans in approval. Diane returns to french kissing Blue Jay as she massages Blue Jay's breast. Diane switches between kissing Blue Jay's lips, ear, underarms and sucking Blue Jays nipples.

While Diane was doing this, Blue Jay was rubbing Diane's crotch. They soon moved into a 69. They devoured each other. After a few minutes they begin to scissoring each other. Diane slid a double ended dildo into Blue Jay and continued to scissor each other. They both continued to kiss each other as they were scissoring. Diane orgasmed first with Blue Jay following close behind.

Maria tied Dove to the rack with her arms above her head and legs spread apart. She teased Dove with a cat-of-nine-tails by running it lightly across her body from head to toes. Maria then lightly whipped her breast and pussy before having her suck on the hilt of the whip.

Maria mounted Dove and gave her a long french kiss. She sat up and gave Dove a harder slap with the whip across the breasts. She leaned down and had Dove suck on her nipples.

At the same time Maria slid her fingers inside Dove's pussy then gave it an open handed slap. Maria got up and positioned herself just an inch above her Dove's face. Maria ground her cunt on Dove's mouth while bending down and shoved her tongue into Dove's cunt.

Maria gently rubbed Dove's outer lips and clit as she forced her tongue deep inside her. Dove licked Maria's cunt flicking her tongue around her clit and sucking her juices.

Maria used some wooden clothes pins to hold Dove's outer lips open and pushed her fingers the hand into Dove wrist deep. Maria thrusted her hand in and out of Dove's cunt until Dove came. Maria turned Dove onto her stomach, sat in front of her with her legs spread, and had Dove continue to lick her cunt until she came.

I fell asleep with Sir, Dove and Sparrow. When I awoke I found Sir had already left. Blue Jay was in the kitchen drinking some coffee with a few subs whose Sirs and Madams were still sleeping.

I had my subs start clean up and the others joined in without having to be asked. Donna was just waking up by time the subs were finished. The house looked as though there was never a party here at all, except for all the trash bags stacked by the curb.

I have the subs load up the car and said my Thank Yous and Good Byes to Donna. Without saying a word Donna handed me Sirs business card he had left for me. I realized then that I found my quarry and my hunt was over. All I had to do now was to capture my prey.

12