On The Leather Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, he'd decided not to wear underwear. Maybe this was the outcome Daniel had been going for? The camera-man didn't know, didn't care. He was having trouble with his own hard-on, but motioned for the fourth man to push Daniel's ass a little bit to the side so he could catch the angle on what happened next.

Daniel felt the leather slide down his legs and moaned loudly against the cock sliding in and out of his mouth. The leather sliding down his skin had felt like an erotic massage, all thirty minutes delivered at once.

"Aw yeah, get it get it get it, man. I'ma start movin' a little faster. I need you to keep up," the black guy said, and began to pump his cock faster and further in and out of Daniel's mouth. Daniel was terrified that his gag reflex would cause problems, but it seemed to have gone missing.

He was so focused on the blowjob and the hand jobs that he almost didn't notice a cold liquid being pushed into his asshole. He blinked, but before he could react, something gently pushed into his butt. It felt enormous and he jerked in fear.

A hand fell onto his shoulder, and a very Slavic voice said, "Relax, friend. Is only finger."

Daniel was now trying to divide his attention four ways. The hands... well, if he was honest, he didn't care. He knew the boys liked it though, he could tell by their hard breathing and sighs and occasional soft moans.

The cock in his mouth... honestly? Against all expectation? He was really enjoying it. It was a fantastic feeling, both in his mouth and because of how he was making this guy feel.

The finger in his ass was alien, though. It felt bad. He wasn't sure he wanted to keep doing that... until it pulled out, then pushed back in. There was a... a stretching. He couldn't figure out how to describe it. It was like an itch he couldn't scratch but also didn't want to. He wanted it to keep itching. The pink fuzz enhanced the feeling, made his whole body feel it, but even the disembodied personality of Daniel bearing witness to his own desecration had to admit that it was a nice feeling.

It wasn't long before the load in his ass doubled. Then tripled. His ass ring stretched and pulled and filled him with a fuzzy, itchy, almost-pain type of pleasure that was just straight-up weird. But at the same time, he didn't really want it to stop.

The black cock slid out of his mouth. He looked up to find the black guy panting, sweat on his brow. He kept his hands pumping and found himself grinning at the man! Grinning like a victorious whore! I'm beating him with my fuckin' mouth!

Amazingly, the black guy smiled back at him. "Yeah, bitch. You bad. You bad," he said, and began to laugh. It was a deep, comforting belly laugh and Daniel found himself giggling. Just then, the camera-man coasted past behind the black guy's back, the lens catching the exchange as it circled the group before winding up somewhere behind Daniel again.

In the camera, the scene was straight out of the hottest gay porn. Daniel, his leather pants around his ankles, ass presented in his big slutty boots with a muscled man behind him stretching his ass out with some fingers was smiling and joking with a big black guy whose cock had just slid out of his mouth. On either side, Daniel's hands were still working two big white cocks.

"Aite bitch," and Daniel just didn't even hear the 'bitch' part. He processed it almost as though it were simply his name, "It's time."

"Oi, I get first, no? I did all work!" The Slavic voice said from behind Daniel.

There was a long pause, then the black guy shrugged. "Fine, give him a few pumps."

"Few pumps! Ooo, I feel outrage," the Slav replied in what was clearly an amused tone.

"You ain't never lasted longer than a few pumps anyways," the black guy said, and the four men began to laugh.

The fingers slid out of Daniel's ass. The absence was heartbreaking. His hands slowed, and the men on either side stepped away. Daniel felt himself being pulled backward and down, as though forced to sit. He found himself in the lap of the Slavic man, who slid hands under Daniel's hamstrings and lifted his feet. Someone finished pulling his pants off his ankles.

"Boots, too?"

"No way in hell. How hot are those? Seriously," said the black guy.

Floating in his pink fuzz, it took Daniel a few seconds after his feet were allowed to make contact with the ground again to realise he could spread his legs. And that there was something extremely hard and long resting against the underside of his right ass cheek. The pair of hands shifted from his hamstrings to those same ass cheeks, and Daniel felt himself lifted. The hard thing dragged along his right ass cheek before positioning itself directly under his asshole. He was allowed to sag, and it pushed against his ring.

Because of whatever he had been given, it was just then that he began to realise what was about to happen. Panic abruptly bloomed in Daniel's stomach, an almost instinctual reaction to something pressing up against an exit-only orifice.

"Oh wait, I don't--"

And the tip slid into his ass. There was a sharp pain. He yelped, squirmed, but firm hands kept him still and his invader was gentle and refused to move. Slowly, the pain went away and there was just this oddly wrong feeling of invasion. Daniel, despite himself, was becoming incredibly curious. How was this going to feel? Why did some men like this so much?

There was a second ring deeper inside his ass, as it turned out, and that's the one that actually hurt.

His scream was loud, and he looked around wildly for help, but the three men he could see just looked genuinely sympathetic.

One of the white guys nodded and said, "Relax, man. It'll pass. I promise."

"Yeah," the other white guy said, a British man by his accent, "S'all about relaxing. Just let it hurt a bit and you'll fold right in."

So Daniel tried. He let his ass relax. He accepted the pain as it rang through him, and he found, amazingly, that he could focus through it. He could think. He was okay. Nothing was leaking. Still, his... his man kept the cock in his ass still.

"Oh gods," breathed a voice by his left ear, "So tight."

Daniel had to pause. This was the man who he was currently having sex with. He was more used to that kind of dialogue in porn movies! But the Slavic man kept still. Around him, the black guy just stood back and watched, one hand gently pumping his cock. Elsewhere, the Brit and the American white guys were making out, hands all over each other and cocks crossed.

Daniel watched them, hypnotized. The passion was undeniable. They weren't faking. They weren't putting on a show or "letting their orientation become their whole life." They were just... into each other.

That was when he felt himself being lifted again. The Slavic guy's cock slowly, so slowly slid almost out of him... and then slowly, slowly pushed all the way in again. And it happened. That itchy feeling, the itch he craved and loved, came back as his rings stretched to accommodate. It was such a vehement feeling that his mouth dropped open and he drooled involuntarily. While his mouth was open, a high feminine moan erupted from him.

The black guy smiled. The Slav chuckled. The two white guys looked up from each other and grinned even as their hands moved toward something a little more intimate.

The camera came all the way around and focused on Daniel's face, lenses clicking into place.

"You are ready?" Came the voice by his left ear. It was almost gentle. Daniel felt the hands leave their place under his ass and come to rest on his hips. The warm leather under his thighs, the boots clamped around his feet and most of all, the cock in his ass forced a nod from him. He wanted this. They had a feature to make, he lied to himself.

Slowly, the cock began to pump in and out of his ass. It took a few minutes, but eventually Daniel used the extra few inches of platform on his boots to help push himself up and down. And the feeling was absolutely sublime.

Daniel was full out fucking himself on a man's cock. The camera went from his face, all the way down his body to focus on the cock pumping in and out of his ass as his own genitals flopped around, then back up to his face and maybe it was the pink fuzz? The setting? The boots? The genuine good nature of the boys? But Daniel began to feel it; emotions he had never felt before, thoughts he had never had spurred him on from somewhere deep inside. Something from deeper in the human animal than thinking was taking over, and it wanted to get fucked.

The camera was close, so Daniel leaned in and licked the lens, and whispered, "Fuck me like a huge slut," in a moaning half-whisper.

As his first piece of bottom trash talk, he felt it was lacking. But apparently, no one else did. The camera jerked away to reveal the black guy striding up. "Don't gotta ask me twice," he said.

Another weight settled onto the chaise, and Daniel had a split second to turn his head and see the Brit full out sucking off the American, who had found a sitting position before he had to turn back and accept the black cock deep into his mouth again. The Slav kept pistoning him up and down, his rings stretching and loving it as cock scraped his mouth and made him slurp and lick and suck. After a little while, he began to realise he could make eye contact.

As soon as he did, there was a minor gasp and semen coated his mouth. It was gone almost instantly in a reflexive swallow, but was followed by two more spurts, then a third drip. Daniel blinked, eyes going wide. He'd just swallowed a man's cum? He began to try to open up and spit, but a hand pressed against the back of his head and that black cock stayed stuck in. He glared, but the black guy smiled and shook his head. "Nah. I worked hard. You worked hard. No way. Eat it," he urged.

Daniel, in full conscious acknowledgement of the fact that the black man had him dead to rights, swallowed the huge load... and found it to be a little bitter, a touch salty, but no big deal.

Why do girls always whine about that? He wondered, even as another cock kept thundering in and out of his ass, the sensations making his whole body glow with pleasure. But as he shifted his hips to try to get his knees some rest, he inadvertently slipped forward slightly... and the Slavic man's cock hit a spot inside of him that he had not known existed.

Daniel gasped in surprise, clapped his hands onto the Slavic man's knees (which extended a bit ahead of him) and jerked.

"Oi! Found it! He's a leaner," the Slavic man said.

"Oh shit! It's down there," the black guy said. The camera zoomed around to find Daniel's face, just as the Slav gave a hard, almost rude thrust that hit the same spot.

Behind Daniel's eyes, there was a small explosion. His nerves burned. There was some kind of... build-up. His ass was turning to molten rubber, as though the Slav's cock was changing the shape of his butt. "Aw yeah, there he is. My little suka," the Slav said warmly as he began to fuck toward a specific spot in Daniel's ass.

The way the cock rubbed against a little knot of absolute pleasure deep inside Daniel caused him to begin to emit a low, keening moan of pure pleasure. His fingers tightened. His core turned stiff. His boots automatically went tip-toe, trying to move all his weight onto his lower back, forcing it harder onto the Slav's cock.

"Mmm, yes little suka, I take care of you," the man under him growled as he pounded away. Daniel was loving it. He was screaming that he loved it, wanted more, harder, faster, right into the camera. The build-up in his ass moved to his stomach, pushed through him, turned him into pure pleasure...

... and he came. His cock spasmed, splattered. As he did, so did the Slav who buried himself deep in Daniel and heaved. The sensation was otherworldly, an almost shocking warmth spreading through his ass and lower body but undeniable.

A man had fucked him until coming into his ass.

Before he realized what was happening, he was being turned over, his legs and hands being placed down, turned around, and another cock slid into his ass. Much, much longer.

This cock too began to pump in and out of his asshole, making him itch and vibrate and fall in love. Behind him, the black guy said, "A leaner, right?"

Something about the angle changed and the black cock jammed up his ass lanced the pleasure spot. Daniel moaned. "Yeah, there it is," the black guy grunted.

But then missed it. Then hit it. Then missed it. Then hit it. A laugh came from behind him, and Daniel realized the big bastard was doing it on purpose!

So he turned his head and said, "Come on, fuck me harder make me your whore I wanna cum on that big black cock."

The black guy smirked and obliged, began pounding away at Daniel's ass. Next to them, the American and Brit were spooning. Rhythmic, slow hip movements made no secret of what was happening, but the two men seemed to be just talking with their heads together in low tones.

They weren't fucking. Those two were making love. There was an intimacy on plain display that put to shame anything Daniel had ever done with a woman.

The big black guy finished by pulling out and shooting hot jizz all over Daniel's back, ass, and thighs, then said without much ceremony, "Alright, boys. That's our hour. Vlad and I pay full, James and Brad... eh, quarter. Handjobs only, right?"

Daniel, just beginning to get back into sitting position on the now-slick pink vinyl, was surprised to find two hundred fifty USD sitting on the couch with him as the boys zipped up, found their shirts and vests and jackets and hats (mostly leather) and began to file out of the room.

The Slav stopped to lean down and kiss Daniel on the mouth. Well, it started as a kiss, and turned into a minute-long makeout session. Daniel, despite himself, discovered a genuine affection for the man he'd never met before and wished he'd stick around.

"See you soon," Vlad said when he disengaged then left. Daniel hoped he was right.

Finally, it was just the camera-man, Daniel, and the black man in the room. The black man winked, pausing in the threshold. "You want more, you let us know. We'll be around." Then he was gone.

Daniel sat on the pink vinyl, money next to him, cum drying on his back and leaking out of his ass and began to tremble slightly. Was he gay? Was that it, now? Was he now going to have to wear rainbows, and speak with a lisp, and be--

"So," said the camera-man, "How was that?"

"You set me up," Daniel said woodenly. The pink fuzz was wearing off, slowly, leaving Daniel to understand exactly what he had just done.

"Sure. It's gonna be great television. Well, I say television..."

"But--"

"Relax, you'll get talent rates rather than host. It's a pretty big pay increase. And," the camera man nodded at the money on the couch, "you got a nice hefty bonus, there."

Daniel, ever the investigative reporter, couldn't help but ask, "Yeah, why...?"

"The green bandana. Left back pocket means you're hustling. I'm amazed you didn't put that together," the camera man smiled.

Daniel felt the shock penetrate him, then just asked, "Why?"

"Listen, the word on you is all over X or Twitter or whatever. You're not exactly a bigot, but the lack of respect for LBGT and alternative lifestyles and stuff is all over the place. You're quoted, you've got soundbits... the works. Studio figured that if we could do a feature where you, say, converted, we could get a lot of views."

The camera man pressed something on his camera, and Daniel's voice floated out of the machine. "Come on, fuck me harder make me your whore I wanna cum on that big black cock."

"Mission success," he smiled. "But hey," he said more seriously, "Like Carlos said. Maybe there's some vids of it, but the real question is: are you gonna do this again? I mean sure, we had to agree to let Carlos have a copy, but I bet a quiet word to Charles there will make him insist on not having it published--they're not bad guys--and you'll be able to just forget the whole thing happened."

"Do this again? Like, get gangbanged by big, heavy, long cocks attached to... some... some..." Daniel was tired. The words were having trouble happening. There was leather, he was wearing platform boots and a choker, cum was drying on his back like spraypaint... "some super, super hot guys..."

He caught himself saying it as he said it. The memory of the anal orgasm, the itch, the sublime feeling of sucking cock floated through his mind. In the young reporter's mind, a line had been crossed, and a decision was made almost without him needing to think about it. His life had changed.

"... C'mere," Daniel said, beckoning.

It wasn't long before the camera was recording automatically, the camera man's clothes were gone, and Daniel was once again enjoying the ride of his new life.

As he curled his platform boots around the camera man's waist and ran his hands up the man's torso while the man's cock filled up his ass and made him whole again, Daniel began to wonder (between moans) about changing his wardrobe a bit.

12