On The Line

Story Info
Two lonely people put it all on the line!
8.6k words
4.4
8.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's story:

Tom had been married for about twenty years. He and his wife had a single child, a son who would soon turn twenty years old. Over the past several years their relationship had developed into more roommates than a married couple, Tom blamed himself due to his troubled relationship with his son and his inability to see eye to eye with his wife concerning their child. He frequently worked, often being out of town for three to five days a week; when he was home, he wanted to relax and catch up on what he missed while he was gone. His wife was very much the working professional; she would often spend several hours each day working from home after her day at the office had ended. As a result of this, Tom and she slowly drifted apart. Their sex life was nonexistent, as Tom had given up on initiating several years ago when while making love, he felt as though his wife was not interested due to her not showing any enthusiasm. He felt as though he were almost raping her, and this did not give him a good feeling; he would rather take care of his sexual needs himself than have a partner who was not interested and was going through the motions out of a sense of duty. Tom hadn't had sex in well over two years as a result. Tom's wife often would watch television, shows that she knew that Tom did not like; Tom started watching tv on his own via his computer, usually Netflix or CBS's All Access. It wasn't long before Tom began to feel lonely, and he turned to a messaging app on his phone; he found that he could spend some time talking to relative strangers and he didn't feel as lonely anymore.

Michele's story:

Michele was married early in life. She never regretted getting married so young, as her marriage brought about the birth of three beautiful children, all of which were grown and living their own lives. Her husband worked within the oil field, and he was often gone for several weeks at a time. She was a woman who had dedicated her life to her husband and family. Michele learned to be strong and handle anything that came up, as her husband more than likely would be somewhere else earning a living. When her husband was home, he tended to be a bit standoffish, and he would spend hours at a time in front of the television drinking beer and napping. With her children being grown and having a life of their own and not needing as much of her time, Michele felt the loneliness of both her husband's being gone frequently and of his completely ignoring her when he was home. Michele kept herself busy with both work and taking care of the house, but she was left feeling that she was missing something in her life, and she was lonely. She turned to a messaging app on her phone as a means to connect with others; she just needed somebody to talk to; she quickly discovered that talking to virtual strangers was the brightest part of her day.

Loneliness:

Both Michele and Tom bounced around to several different rooms on the chat app before they found one that seemed to fit them well. They found themselves in the same room. For several days they would talk, flirt, and carry on a conversation within the public forum of the chat room. They had learned through speaking in the chat room that they only lived a few hours apart. One day Tom requested that Michele accept a private message, she agreed, and they soon learned the specifics of where each other lived.

Tom and Michele began chatting regularly in the room, keeping their private messages just that, private. They learned more about each other, and what each of them dealt with on a daily basis. It didn't take long for them to discover the close similarities between their two lives. They became a sounding board for airing their frustrations and sharing the complaints about their daily lives for each other. A strong bond started to grow between them, and they started discussing the possibility of meeting in real life — neither thought that it would happen.

A chance meeting:

One Sunday a week or so before Christmas Tom told Michele that he was taking a motorcycle ride; he needed to get out of his house because tensions with both his wife and son were particularly high that day. Tom proceeded to get ready for his motorcycle ride, and he was soon out on the open road. There wasn't anything that could clear his head quite like being on his motorcycle, just him and the open road. Tom soon found himself in a small touristy town about two hours away from home and decided to stop for a rest and to check out the shops in the town.

Michele's husband had just left on yet another trip, he wasn't going to be home until well after Christmas, and she was feeling down. She hated the hours of silence when Tom would ride but knew the therapy was best for him, but the silence was deafening. She decided that the best thing to cure her glum mood was a bit of retail therapy. She loved to browse through antiques and knew that a nearby town had many places that she could window shop and possibly find some last minute Christmas ideas. After fueling up her truck, she headed out and within an hour was aimlessly walking around the quaint little town, stopping into various shops and stores. Everything was decorated for Christmas and carols echoed across the cobblestone streets. Her mood had lifted a bit as she opened the door to the next store. She was wandering through the store when she happened to notice an attractive man wearing what appeared to be a black motorcycle jacket; she immediately thought about Tom and hoped that he was safe on his ride. The man was attractive and carried himself with confidence, and his messy salt and pepper hair had a windblown look. He turned, and her heart skipped a beat and her breath caught in her chest, this man looked exactly like the pictures that Tom had sent her.

It couldn't be! Tentatively, she called out Tom's name, her heart racing, wondering if it could really be him. The man glanced over his shoulder when he heard her speak, then went back to inspecting the antique hutch that he was looking at previously. Wait! She had called him by name! The man quickly turned back towards Michele with a huge smile and a look of pure surprise. His beautiful blue eyes shining as a smile lit his face. He recognized her from the picture sent to his private messages.

Tom was looking at an old hutch in one of the antique shops in the town. He liked the way that the old wood had never been painted nor had any attempt to preserve or restore it; it was a flashback to times past when furniture was made to last. He thought he heard his name called softly behind him and to his left, he glanced over his shoulder and saw a beautiful woman with slightly less than shoulder length auburn hair and sparkling hazel eyes. He turned back to the hutch thinking that she closely resembled Michele, whom he had just been thinking about. Turning back for a second look he saw her nervously standing there biting her lower lip slightly as though she were afraid or apprehensive about something; not only did the woman closely resemble Michele, it was Michele! He broke out in a huge smile and walked toward her before enveloping her in a huge hug, holding her tight for a bit longer than might be considered proper.

Tom held Michele at arm's length and looked into her eyes, thinking just how much he'd like to lean in and kiss her; he resisted the urge and jokingly asked her if she was stalking him. She smiled at him in a way that he had grown extremely fond of and told him that he might never know. They chatted briefly in the shop before deciding to find somewhere they could sit down and talk for a few minutes. Michele led Tom back outside and a block or two down the street to a little park that featured a gazebo and several benches on which they could sit and talk.

Michele was thinking to herself, "What are the odds that I would run into Tom while browsing antique stores?" She knew that her heart was racing, she felt an almost instant physical attraction to Tom, who hugged her in a way that she hadn't had happen in more years than she could remember. His hug made her feel as though he genuinely wanted to hold her, and not as though he were doing so because it was expected. Never being the most self-confident person, Michele immediately began to stress about how she looked; was her hair okay, what about her makeup and clothes. This was her, the real her and she worried that Tom wouldn't like what he was seeing. She knew there wasn't anything she could do about any of it, but still worried.

Tom couldn't believe that he had run into Michele by chance. He almost never went into antique shops but decided on that particular day to do so. He knew that Michele loved to browse them, and he was curious what the fuss was all about. He was glad that he decided to do so on this particular day. As he followed Michele, he found himself thinking that her pictures did not do her justice; she was even more beautiful in person. He had what he felt was a goofy grin reminiscent of The Joker from the Batman movies plastered on his face for the entirety of the short walk to a park. Tom started to run his hand through his hair to put it in place. He gave up and put his do-rag back on his head, giving him that bad boy biker look. Would she like what she saw? Or would she run away? It was too late to worry about it now, so Tom tried not to worry about it.

Tom and Michele sat and talked for almost two hours, any thoughts of buying antiques or browsing other stores were forgotten. Tom was captivated by Michele's beautiful eyes, and couldn't look away from them; Michele felt very similar to Tom as she also had a hard time looking away. Tom would periodically stand up, facing Michele with his hands in his pockets as he lightly bounced up on the balls of his feet; he was struggling to resist the urge to take Michele's hand in his, then leaning in for that kiss that he couldn't get off his mind. Unbeknownst to him, Michele was having very similar thoughts about taking Tom's hand and receiving a kiss.

Reluctantly, the two realized that they both must return to their respective homes. Holding both of Michele's hands in his, Tom looked deeply into Michele's eyes and ever so slowly leaned towards her, his lips lightly making contact with hers. Instantly Tom felt the spark of excitement that only a first kiss can delivery, his lips parted slightly as his tongue eagerly sought out hers. Michele instinctively responded to the feel of Tom's tongue, but the shock of it caused her to pull away slightly; she hadn't been kissed like that in many long years. Tom handled it well, knowing it wasn't a rejection; he could sense Michele's surprise and proceeded to kiss her several times with a closed mouth. With his heart racing like it hadn't in a very long time, Tom held Michele close as he whispered into her ear that he didn't want to let her go, but knowing that he must, he broke the hug.

Michele gave Tom a sinister grin and commented that everyone in the chat room would be so jealous if they knew that the two of them had just met. He agreed and asked if she wanted to take a "selfie" that they could post in the chat room. She quickly agreed. She took out her phone, he held her close, and they both smiled goofily. Michele quickly posted the picture in the room with the caption, "You never know who you'll run into while out shopping." They both chuckled and reluctantly parted. Michele walked with Tom back to where he had parked his motorcycle, commenting on how sexy of a machine it was. Tom smiled and told her that it wasn't nearly as hot as she was. Michele responded with the most adorable blush and a shy smile.

Tom briefly kissed Michele a few more times before mounting his motorcycle and riding out. Michele watched him go, feeling empty in a way that surprised her. She thought to herself that she could very easily have an affair with the sexy man that just left on the motorcycle. Thoughts such as those had never entered her mind in her more than twenty-five years of marriage. Tom's mind was also in turmoil as he rode away. He felt that he had connected with Michele in ways that he hadn't experienced since the early days of dating his wife; he also admitted to himself that if he wasn't careful, he could very easily find himself having an affair with the woman that he just left. Tom and Michele thought of each other throughout their entire separate trips home.

Life Resumes:

Tom and Michele returned to their daily existence. He went back to work, and so did she. Christmas and New Years came and went. They talked about their meeting and how they felt about it; they both admitted that there was an almost extreme physical attraction between them. They also realized that they both thought that they could very easily cross a boundary between being simply friends and someone with whom they could empathize to that of lovers. Their conversations soon started to get a bit more personal. Michele related how her husband was a selfish lover who often left her feeling dirty, used, and unsatisfied. Tom described how he and his wife had not been intimate for well over two years. Tom explained that he would prefer to take matters into his own hands, literally, than make love to someone who didn't seem to be enjoying it.

The conversations between Tom and Michele continued to be good-natured and fun. There were also times where the discussions were intensely flirty and very sexual. Michele provided Tom with more details of how her husband no longer tried to ensure that she was satisfied and how sex was a rushed event usually involved a toy. She confessed to him the fact that she felt broken. Tom empathized with her and tried to convince her there was no such thing as broken, only a lack of patience. He told her that his nature was at the extreme opposite of what she was used to experiencing. She wanted more details of what he was referring to, so Tom began to tell her some of the things that he enjoyed sexually. Tom related how he achieved great pleasure and satisfaction from pleasing a woman; he claimed that he could almost reach the point of orgasm himself without even being touched. He said if he can help his partner achieve a single orgasm, or better yet multiple orgasms he was almost guaranteed to have a quick and very powerful orgasm himself. Michele was very intrigued.

The conversations turned more heated as the two discovered what they liked, and what turned each on. Both Tom and Michele found themselves looking forward to their talks, as neither felt lonely anymore. They were also discovering awaking feelings that they both thought were permanently dormant, those of intense sexual arousal and the feeling of being wanted by someone. They both admitted that they wished to explore the possibilities of something more physical. Neither had ever considered the possibility of an affair, but they could not deny the chemistry that they were feeling for one another.

Tom and Michele started discussing the possibility of getting together to move what they have both come to realize was a budding relationship to the next level. Michele was first and foremost a lady, and she always conducted herself in such a manner. Tom was a gentleman, and he tried to always act like one, foremost amongst his beliefs was that a lady should always be treated with the respect that she deserved. They agreed that a quick encounter at a cheap and sleazy motel was not how they wished their first time together to happen. They both desired to have both the emotional and physical connection of making love, not merely to get together for a quick fuck. There would potentially be opportunities for a quick fuck in the future, but for their first time, they wanted to arrange a time and place where they could spend the night together, or if not the night, then several hours where they could cuddle, snuggle and indulge in the afterglow of their lovemaking. They knew that this type of arrangement would be difficult, but with persistence and determination, they could do it.


Anticipation and Excitement:

The two would be lovers started discussing the specifics of another meeting, a more private one this time. It was decided that Tom would rent a motel room in a nearby town, and Michele would meet him there. They planned to spend several hours in a location where neither was known, getting to know one another, mostly talking, but both open to the possibilities of snuggling, cuddling and kissing. They both also accepted that there was a strong potential for even more to happen, but were not yet sure how they felt about that.

Finding a time that the two could get together was proving to be harder than they could have anticipated. Tom found himself working more than usual for that time of year, and Michele was approaching the time of year where she would regularly be working more than fifty hours a week. They also needed to consider their respective spouses, as they didn't wish to alter their normal routines to such a point where it could be noticed.

They continued to explore each other's wants and desires. This only increased the sexual tensions between them; they were both experiencing an almost physical ache to see each other again. Tom told Michele about what he called "The Great Equalizer"; she was confused until he explained to what he was referring.

The Great Equalizer:

Tom explained to Michele how many years previously a former lover of his with whom he explored much of his sexual awakening introduced him to "The Great Equalizer"; the two began referring to it as TGE. Tom's former lover explained to him that TGE was a man's tongue. With the proper use of his tongue, a man could make up for any deficiencies he may have in bed; it could compensate for a small penis, poor technique, the inability to last long enough to satisfy his partner or any number of different reasons or issues. A man who could effectively use his tongue and to a lesser extent his fingers to help a woman achieve sexual satisfaction would not have to worry about anything else, as all things would be equal in the end; both partners would be satisfied and content. Tom went on to explain in great graphic detail just how he would like to use TGE to ensure her complete and total satisfaction.

The second meeting:

After almost two months of false starts and last minute cancelations, the two were finally able to get back together. Tom drove up to the agreed upon location and rented a room in a moderately priced chain hotel. He then texted the room number to Michele and told her to let him know when she had arrived; he would meet her at the outside door. Tom nervously awaited Michele's text; they were finally going to get a much needed and desired second meeting. The text arrived on his phone, and Tom practically ran down the hall to meet Michele at the door.

They greeted each other with a huge smile and an almost chaste hug, along with a light kiss on the lips. Tom took Michele's hand and led her slowly down the hall, frequently looking over at her and smiling like a kid on his first date. Michele was feeling much the same way as Tom; she couldn't stop grinning like a school girl who finally had the opportunity to get together with her first crush.

As soon as the door to the room closed behind them, Tom took Michele into his arms, holding her tight in a crushing hug, nuzzling her neck and just enjoying the fact that they were finally together again. Tom heard Michele squeakily say something, but could not make out what it was, releasing his hold on her, he leaned back and while looking into her eyes asked her to repeat herself. She told him that he was crushing her, but it was better now, complete with that grin he had grown so fond of. The both instinctively leaned toward one another for a much-anticipated kiss; Michele surprised Tom by opening her lips slightly and teasing his lower lip with her tongue, hesitantly searching and seeking permission to enter. Tom parted his lips, allowing Michele's tongue to find his own; playfully they battled back and forth, each accepting the other's tongue into their mouth as they enjoyed each other. Reluctantly breaking the kiss, Tom leaned back to look once again deep into Michele's eyes, the twinkle that he saw told him that her desires mirrored his own.