On The Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat on the couch that was in the room, sitting close to one another, but not quite touching, other than each other's hand. They caught up on what had been going on in each of their lives over the past couple of months; much could be said over chat, but some things were just better related in person. Staring intensely into Michele's eyes, Tom leaned towards her, his intent a quick kiss. Michele accepted his kiss, but quickly reached up behind his head, pulling him close to her in a long, deep, passionate kiss that after several minutes left them both almost breathless.

Tom looked at Michele with a grin, and then commented that he was pleased that she once again seemed to enjoy "French kissing." Michele's only responses were a raised eyebrow, a knowing smile, and to lean in and kiss Tom again. If anything, this second kiss was even more intense and more passionate than the first. Tom was getting incredibly turned on, his cock was growing stiffer, and he struggled to contain himself. So that he didn't do anything with his hands that may make Michele uncomfortable, he placed one on her shoulder and the other behind her head; this allowed him to hold her tight while enjoying both the kiss and the sensations that it was causing.

Michele was well aware that one of Tom's biggest turn-ons was kissing passionately. As she kissed Tom, she was coming to realize how much a good, sexy, passionate kiss was also a turn on for her. She could feel a tingling in each of her nipples as they became erect, just as she felt her pussy start to become moist. Michele's heart rate has increased significantly, and her breathing was coming hard and fast. She never realized that kissing could be such a turn on! Tom hadn't even sexually touched her, one of his hands was on her shoulder, and the other was behind her head. She allowed one of her hands to rest lightly on Tom's thigh, she felt him jump slightly in surprise, but she didn't move her hand.

Tom broke the kiss, looking deeply into Michele's eyes, he smiled at her before standing up and walking across the room. His heart was racing, his face was flushed, and he was having a hard time catching his breath. His cock was also rock hard and throbbing. He knew that he needed to settle things down a bit; otherwise, he was likely to take things a little further than talking and kissing. Tom noticed that Michele's face was flushed and she appeared to be breathing almost as hard as he was.

Michele knew that Tom was struggling to remain in control; she wasn't altogether sure that she didn't wish him to lose his battle with his control. She felt sexually excited and wanted in ways that she hadn't felt in a very long time. She knew that if Tom made the slightest effort, she was his for the taking. She even had thoughts of ensuring that Tom would take her. Watching Tom from across the room, she smiled at him and inquired what was bothering him and why he suddenly moved to the other side of the room.

Tom responded to Michele's inquiries by telling her that she was turning him on to such a degree that he feared that he might lose control. He stood before her, his back to the window with his hands in his pockets, bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet. They both knew that he had put his hands in his pockets to prevent him from reaching for Michele. Tom's apparent struggles made up Michele's mind for her. She quickly stood from the couch and approached him, her mischievous smile firmly on her face.

"Don't be afraid of me, I'm not a fragile figurine that you can easily break!" she told him with a light kiss on his lips. Tom responded by wrapping his arms around Michele and kissing her with renewed passion and enthusiasm. Michele felt like she was exactly where she wished to be while in Tom's arms, she also knew that any reservations she may have had about what they were doing were now gone; she wanted the man who was holding her like she had never wanted anything ever before. She also knew that to get what she wanted, she would have to send unambiguous and very obvious signals to Tom; she wanted no misunderstanding about her desires for this man. Tom knew his control was weak. He hadn't been with a woman in so long, and this one in front of him was about to shred his resolve.

Breaking the kiss, Michele looked into his eyes that were a deep smoky blue. She could see the battle that raged there. "Tom, nothing has to happen, but it can" he heard her say. She took his hand and laid it over her heart. "Do you feel this?" She asked. Tom just shook his head. "You make my heart race, and you make me happy" she stated simply. Tired of the waiting game, Michele pulled Tom in for a sweet seductive kiss. Releasing him, Michele ran her hand down his chest, down to his jeans and the obvious bulge that was pushing against his zipper. She heard the sharp intake of breath as she searched his eyes. His blue eyes turned stormy as he whispered "Michele..." She responded with a passionate kiss as she rubbed him through his jeans. "Michele, I..." Tom tried to say. "Shhhh, it's ok" she soothed. Michele worked the button on his jeans and slowly lowered the zipper. She ran her hand inside the waistband his jeans and slowly pushed them down to his knees. This removing of his jeans freed both his cock and her inhibitions. Kissing Tom deeply, Michele trailed slow kisses down his jaw and neck as her hands went on an exploration of their own. The kisses continued down as Michele sank to her knees before him. She heard the hiss of his breath as her tongue reached out to catch the drop of pre-cum that had gathered on the tip. She ran her tongue around the sensitive head, and Tom jerked. He ran his hands into her hair loving the feel of her soft hair and warm breath on his cock. Just as he was adjusting to the senses, Michele took the whole tip of his cock in her mouth and sucked gently. "Oh God it has been too fucking long!" he thought, and he knew he would be coming quickly. Tom knew Michele claimed she wasn't good at this, "but Damn!" he exclaimed to himself. Michelle released his cock from her mouth and licked him from the base to the tip, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head. Tom couldn't take It, he looked at her, and she was staring back with the most mischievous twinkle in her eye. She gave him that damn grin as she opened her mouth and took as much of him as she could. Michele worked her mouth up and down while her hand worked his shaft. Tom was lost. There had been too many years of neglect, and there was a far too passionate woman kneeling before him, it didn't take long before he felt the tightening in his balls. "Michele, fuck!" was all he managed as his hands tightened in her hair, grabbing a hand full of Michele's hair in his fist, Tom let himself go. He came long and hard. Michele was shocked and tried to take each sweet drop he offered, losing the battle as he shot ribbon after ribbon of hot come. As Tom stood breathless in front of her, she licked him carefully, taking every last drop. Michele wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and gave Tom a huge smile. Tom released her hair and pulled her up off her knees. Her hazel eyes had turned a smoky green. "Michele, I..." he started to say. " Shhh," she said as she ran a finger across his lip "its ok!" Tom took Michele in his arms and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, it that tasted both salty and sweet at the same time, he knew it was a remnant of his seed, but he didn't care.

Step by step he walked her back towards the bed until her legs made contact, both firmly and gently pushing Michele until she was sitting on the bed. Tom continued to push until she was lying on the bed. Crawling up beside her the two laid face to face, the two continued to talk and kiss. They spoke of the incredible blow job that Michele had just given Tom and how they felt about it, neither had any regrets, as it just felt "right."

Tom's hand was laid lightly on Michele's left hip, hers frequently brushing the hair out of his face and stroking his cheek softly. Michele could feel the effects of being so close to Tom, especially after what she had just done for him, though she also had to wonder if she had also done it for herself. She could feel that her pussy was practically gushing; she was wet and sexually excited. She was starting to become uncomfortable with the amount of her juices that were collecting within her panties. She knew that she soon needed something to happen.

Tom knew he was sexually excited by the woman whom he was with. He rested his left hand lightly on Michele's thigh, wanting nothing more than to explore her body with it. Tom leaned his forehead against Michele's, and while looking deep into her eyes told her that he wanted to make love to her right then and there. She responded with a loving smile, a light kiss on his nose, and with a twinkle in her eye, "Yes, please!"

All of Tom's inhibitions ended with those two simple words. He lightly rolled Michele on to her back while rising to his knees. This allowed him to be slightly elevated above her. He began gently kissing behind her ear, trailing kisses down her neck and back up, he also let his left hand to softly cup and caress first one, then the other of her breasts. He could feel her nipples hardening under his touch. Michele's breath caught, and she arched her back at Tom's touch, one of her hands reaching for him. She found his leg and followed its contour up to his crotch, lightly cupping him, she could tell by his hardness that Tom was as once again ready for her.

Tom continued to kiss Michele, both their passions growing. Tom allowed is hand to drift slowly under the hem of Michele's t-shit, getting his first touch of her bare flesh; first the soft skin of her stomach before slowly inching up to caress her first one, then the other of her breasts. Michele's hand was also busy, lightly stroking Tom. Almost at the same time, both Tom and Michele decided to break the kiss, knowing that they each were wearing too much clothing.

Tom was utterly mesmerized by Michele. He watched her sit up. He knew that because of Michele's earlier attentions, there would not be any rush, he could likely hold out long enough to ensure that Michele got hers. He told this to Michele who merely smiled and seemed to take the information as almost a challenge. She was treated to her second glimpse of Tom's erect and throbbing cock. It was of average size and girth but had a slight, yet distinctive curve to it, veins were standing out along the shaft, and there was a significant amount of pre-come glistening at its tip. Michele quickly reached out with just the tip of her tongue in a playful lick, tasting Tom again; his sharp intake of breath told her that Tom enjoyed her teasing, but he wanted to taste her.

Cupping his hand lightly under Michele's chin, he guided her back up. Looking deep into her beautiful hazel eyes, Tom informed her that he wanted to return the favor. He then guided her to a supine position on the bed, trailing light butterfly kisses from her mouth and neck, slowly across her collarbone, down to her breasts and belly. Tom paused in his kisses, struggling to open the button of Michele's jeans before sliding them and her aromatic and soaked panties down past her hips and off. Michele quickly removed both her t-shirt and brassiere. Tom also promptly removed his own clothes.

Tom took a moment to just look at the beautiful woman laid out before him. He knew that she wasn't perfect in the sense of what society expected. He also knew that he didn't give a damn about what society thought! Michele was perfect to him, she had her flaws, she had her blemishes, and scars; to Tom, that made her real! He still couldn't believe that this was happening to him. They had finally kicked that bitch Time's ass, and kicked it good!

Tom stopped and looked into Michele's eyes, "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked her. Once again, Tom's biggest fear was that he and Michele would do something that one of them was uncomfortable with, or even worse have regrets about it. Tom continued to look at Michele, awaiting her answer, his hands lightly trailing up and down Michele's leg.

"Oh shit!" Michele thought. "Tom is having second thoughts. He doesn't want me anymore. He's gotten his; now I'm going to be left hanging. I can't believe I did that."

"Yes, this is EXACTLY what I want," Michele told Tom as she reached up to pull him down into a long, deep, and passionate kiss. All of her doubts were forgotten once she felt the intensity of Tom's kiss. She could tell just by the touch of his lips, and the aggressive way his tongue searched for her, he still wanted her.

Tom broke the kiss, allowing his hands to lightly run over Michele's body, touching, caressing, and feeling her in ways that he had not yet had the chance to experience. He kissed a trail from her lips along her jawline to her ear, lightly nuzzling it he continued to place butterfly light kisses behind her ear and down her neck. He worked his way down, finding her breasts, teasing around the nipples with his tongue, coming close, but not actually touching it. His tongue traced circles around her areola, smiling as little goosebumps were raised on her flesh. His hands were not idle; they were slowly rubbing Michele's legs and thighs, slowly inching their way upwards towards her sex; he could easily feel her heat and excitement.

Michele was going crazy in her excitement. She could feel herself getting more and more turned on; she didn't think it was possible, yet Tom was indeed getting her motor running. The kisses he was trailing down her neck, the attention to her breasts, and the almost constant but not quite there feeling of him touching her sexually was driving her almost insane with desire. Michele was arching her back, trying to bring herself closer to Tom's touch, squirming and wiggling while trying to get him to take one of her nipples into his mouth. Tom was doing an excellent job of touching her, just not in the way that she was hoping.

Tom smiled up at Michele as he kissed lightly around her belly button, he could tell that he had the intended effect on her. She was squirming, wiggling, and arching her back. He could tell that Michele wanted him to stop teasing her, but he was just getting started with the teasing. Tom enjoyed the fact that Michele was responding so well to his touch. He trailed kisses down past her belly, to her thigh, allowing his nose to nuzzle her sex, inhaling deeply he could smell her arousal; resisting the urge to taste her, he began trailing kisses back up her body, pausing at her belly button and each of her breasts before once again finding her mouth.

Michele kissed Tom deeply and aggressively. She was ready for the teasing to stop. She wanted him to take her, and take her NOW. She wrapped her hands in his hair, pulling him against her, thrusting her tongue at him, sucking his deep into her mouth, her other hand reaching for his hard and throbbing cock. Tom deftly move to the side where Michele couldn't reach him; he knew that if he allowed her to touch him, he would once again be very close to coming; he wanted to wait and save his orgasm until after she had hers, preferable after she had several orgasms.

Breaking the kiss, Michele looked into Tom's eyes, "stop teasing me, you're driving me insane!" she told him. His only response was to smile and start kissing his way along her jaw line to her ear. Tom placed kisses behind Michele's ear; then he began trailing them down her neck to her breasts; his hand also started rubbing her inner thigh, getting closer and closer to her sex. Every so often his fingers would brush lightly over the hairs surrounding her smoldering pussy. She kept trying to move so that he would touch her the way she wished to be touched, yet he kept shying away.

Tom's tongue reached out, just the tip of it connecting with Michele's right nipple. The touch was so electrifying that she felt herself flinch. This, in turn, caused Tom to stop and look up at her expectantly with a raised eyebrow. He knew what had happened, yet pretended that something was wrong.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, "Don't you dare stop!"

With a smile, Tom once again reached out with the tip of his tongue. He made light contact with Michele's nipple, which had become erect at his touch, then slowly started to return to normal. He continued to lick around and lightly run his tongue over Michele's nipples, first one, and then the other. He was fascinated by how they would become erect, then returning to their semi-relaxed state, only to return to being erect at his next touch. Tom slowly wrapped his lips around one of Michele's nipples, taking it into his mouth as he sucked gently and allowed his tongue to play across its surface roughly; the fingers of his right hand lightly spreading her lower lips, getting his first feel of her wetness.

Gently coating his finger in her wetness, Tom ran his finger lightly along the entire length of Michele's hot and ready pussy. He spread her juices from top to bottom, lightly grazing against her clit before ever so slowly drawing them back down. He repeated this several times before slowly sliding his finger deep inside of her; he could feel her muscles clamp down on him, turning his hand slightly and crooking his finger he started with a "come hither" motion as he attempted to find her g-spot. His mouth and tongue were not idle, he continued to lick, suck, and tease each of Michele's nipples in turn.

Tom could feel Michele responding to him. She gave a sharp intake of breath and started lifting her hips in a rhythmic motion, trying to get Tom to fuck her with his finger harder and deeper. He continued his slow, steady movements, knowing that the secret to keeping her on edge was consistency. Tom wanted Michele to come; he just didn't want her to get her release yet.

Michele felt her body responding in ways that she had forgotten were possible. When Tom began sucking on her nipples, she felt the beginnings of a shimmering deep within her belly. When she felt his fingers at the entrance to her pussy, a shiver went straight up her spine. As he slowly massaged the outside of her lower lips and lightly brushed against her clit, she thought she would go insane with the pleasure of it all. She almost came when she felt his finger enter her, her muscles rippling along his finger as he slowly fucked her throbbing pussy with his middle digit. When she felt him brushing against her g-spot, she thought that she was going to come. Tom seemed to know his way around a woman's body, as he was able to keep her right on edge without actually letting her come.

Tom continued to slowly finger Michele as he once again trailed kisses up her neck to her ear and finally to her mouth. She returned his kisses fiercely, having not felt this alive in more years than she could count.

"Stop teasing me, and fuck me!" she told Tom after breaking their kiss.

"Oh, I will Darlin', just not quite yet" he replied. He smiled at her frustrated groan.

Tom turned around and immediately worked his way towards Michele's wet and waiting pussy. He began lightly blowing across her clit, his finger still stimulating her slow and steady. He reached out with just the tip of his tongue, gently making contact with Michele's clit. He could feel her squeeze his finger as her body began to shake and she almost squealed in pleasure as she experienced the orgasm that Tom had kept her on the edge of for so long. Without stopping his ministrations with his finger and hand, Tom began to lap and lick at Michele's clit as though it were an ice cream cone or sucker; how many licks would it take to make her come again he wondered. After only three or four licks, he felt Michele's pussy clamp down on his finger harder than he had ever felt before, he also felt a copious amount of her fluids and juices began to seep past his fingers as she came yet again. Reluctantly removing his finger, Tom replaced it with his tongue; getting his first real taste of the woman he had wanted for so long.