On the Loveseat Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well obviously Jess has been with a woman before." I interrupted with a long held question I'd had. "But what about you, mom? You ever ... experimented?"

"It feels strange to talk to you, my son, about this, but I guess at this point there really isn't much I can't tell you, is there?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yes. I have." She said coyly. "Years and years ago, but I'll never forget it. Shelia. That was the girl. We ... did things together. I might tell you one day, but not today."

She paused, took a breath.

"It would beyond weird to do anything with Jessica. Or more than you've already had us do."

I remembered them kissing, then kissing my cock between both pairs of lips!

"She's my sister. I've known her longer that anyone besides my mom. But her being my sister isn't an excuse is it? I mean I'm having sex, great sex, with my son. And I have been with a woman too. So I have to say ... I don't know. I may, I may not. Jessica might have an issue with us together. I can't see it, but she may. I don't want you to get your hopes up and it not happen. Thinking about it now, now that you've brought it up. Reminding me about Sheila. I have to say I'm intrigued by the idea. We'll see. Any more ideas pervert?" She chuckled.

"That was the main one. I want to make this as great for you both as it already is for me. I just don't know if I can do that on my own. You both are easy to please but hard to satisfy, or rather, keep satisfied!" Mom giggled at that.

"You have any friends you can call?" She teased. I hoped she was teasing!

"You said it's already great for you, what do you mean?"

"Just that everything that's happened is more than I could have ever dreamed. I don't need this weekend to know how good I have it with you two. Even dad back in the day didn't manage that!"

"Are you saying we can cancel then?" Mom asked with a grin.

"I said I didn't need it, not that I didn't want it! Besides I don't think you and Aunt Jessica would let me cancel anyways."

"Jeremy!" She sounded shocked. At what? "I would hope you would realize that if you, or any of us for that matter, didn't want to do something or no longer wanted to continue this for any reason, that the rest of us would respect that decision. I hope you would."

"Oh, absolutely mom. You know me though, I would still want you both if my dick fell off!"

"But then you would be useless to us!" She teased.

My eyes and mouth opened wide with exaggerated surprise. I then licked my lips and wriggled my tongue at her.

"Oh yes! Not completely useless then!"

I gave her another hug and as inevitably happens when we were this close, we ended up kissing. Without anyone to worry about catching us, and seemingly all the time in the world, we kept at it for eternity. I had never spent this much time kissing anyone in my life, even the few girlfriends I'd had, we always had things to do or someone close by, so that it was only like twenty minutes, forty tops. I hadn't been paying strict attention to the clock, but by my best estimation, we spent about ninety minutes just sitting on the couch kissing! Our hands did roam, but mostly we held each other's heads in place, ran fingers through our hair, or caressed necks and shoulders.

Mom finally sat back breathing heavily and looked at me with half-lidded eyes. "Wow!"

"I agree completely!" I felt light-headed.

"I haven't had a make out session with someone like that since high school!"

"I never have."

Mom looked at me with disbelief.

"Not that long." I clarified.

"I think I could spend all night just kissing you Jeremy! You kiss like no one I've ever known!"

That was a definite ego booster!

"I hope you were thinking of more than just that for tonight." I said in a hopeful tone.

"I could, not that I would, or was going to." Her smile lit the room brighter than any or all of the lamps there. "We have all night and I don't want to waste one moment!"

"Would you like to see how useful I could be without my big dick?" I gazed lecherously at my mother.

"Oh Jeremy. I want to do so much that I don't know where to start." She said exasperated.

"Based on what I know, you haven't had an orgasm since Sunday young lady! I think you are due for at least few!" Mom's laugh was almost a giggle.

"Yes sir. Please." She stood and began to remove the white sweater.

"No mom. Let me undress you. As my eyes have already done a dozen times since you stood."

"Since you asked so nicely!" She dropped her arms to her sides.

I stood and faced mom.

First thing I did was lean forward until our lips barely touched and ran my tongue over both her sensual damp curves. I felt mom sigh more than heard it. I didn't want to get distracted by our kissing again, so I regretfully moved my tongue along her jaw line, leaving a wet trail to her earlobe. I felt her breath on my cheek, as soft and gentle as the heated breath of a needful woman. I sucked her earlobe, feeling the tiny hole of her piercing. Mom's hands came up to my shoulders, but I pushed them back down.

My tongue now journeyed down her neck and under the double layer of clothing on her shoulders. I blew my breath onto her skin as I pulled the white sweater off the one shoulder. I allowed her to lift her arm and pull it free of the snowy fabric. I let it fall behind her, held up by the other half of the sweater. I pushed her light blue blouse open and kissed the newly exposed skin. My fingers found the first fastened button and undid it. I pushed the cloth aside and kissed my way to mom's soft, rounded shoulder. I had to undo another button before I could reveal her pale joint. I kissed my way back down over her clavicle and onto the hollow of her neck. I stopped there and once more brought my lips to hers. As my tongue slid up her jaw, her lips tried to follow. A gentle finger on her chin pulled her face forward.

I repeated my actions on this side of mom's feminine form, only undoing one more of the blouse's buttons, the sweater falling to the floor when her other arm was released. Mom's breathing was ragged and I noticed she had closed her eyes, her head slightly tilted back. When I reached her breastbone this time, I trailed downward into her cleavage with my breath, soft kisses, and wet tongue. Her skin pimpled beneath my touch and her bra brushed both my cheeks.

I rose and after another butterfly kiss, I moved behind mom. I let her jeans covered ass brush against my half-hard dick but pulled back when she tried to increase the pressure on my erection. Or on her ass.

I kissed behind her right ear and trailed my tongue back under her chocolate tresses and down the back of her neck. She bent her head forward and I swept her hair over a shoulder. Her blouse hung barely on both upper arms. I reached around mom's incredibly soft flesh and undid the second to last button. The blouse was struggling to stay on now.

I kissed gently down between mom's shoulder blades and she shivered once then twice. I heard her sigh my name no louder than a breeze through the leaves.

My tongue and lips crossed both bony surfaces, my fingers caressing across the small amount of taut stomach that was bare. Mom let out a sound that might have been a laugh if it had been given time to ripen. I held off with the last blouse button and instead undid the button on her jeans. Mom's fingers came up and ran over my own. My mouth had finished exploring the hard uneven terrain of her scapulas and the straps of her white brassiere and moved on to the undergarment's semi-complicated fastening.

I licked the skin around the joining and brought my hands slowly back around her sides to un-join it. The straps pulled aside with a springy release. I put my hands on either side of mom's neck and brushed outward, pushing the bra straps off. It and the blouse now hung on at mom's elbows.

I kissed the middle of her back and cupped her breasts, soft and sensually, not sexual. I slid my palms upward, my fingers brushing over both sensitive and erect nipples. Mom gasped.

I kissed the back of her neck amidst her stray hairs as my hands continued upwards and then out and down her arms, finally pushing the clothing off her upper limbs. I unbuttoned the final barrier to mom's toplessness and bra and blouse fell to the floor. I moved back to her front and attempted to keep my eyes off her peaks. I of course failed, but it was merely a glance.

I kissed mom again but this time left my lips in place for two long moments. Then I kissed her chin, crouched slightly to kiss the cleft in her neck, and her breastbone between her mammary mounds. I sensed mom struggled to refrain from pressing those orbs into my face. I began to swirl my tongue in ever-increasing circles until I was licking up the inner sides of either tit. I granted her desire and using my own hands pushed her tits together smashing against my cheeks. I had to motorboat even if it broke the sensual moment. Mom giggled. Remembering the other day with my sister, I dropped my head suddenly and with as much breath as I could suck in, blew the loudest raspberry I'd ever heard on mom's abdomen.

"Jeremy!" Mom exclaimed, but I could see and hear her child-like glee from my discordant action.

"See. You never have to stop doing that!" I said in a loud whisper, which seemed unnecessary compared to the raspberry.

"Don't stop what you are doing!" Mom cooed.

What was I doing? Oh yeah.

I brought my lips to her right nipple and softly brushed them over the rigid nib. I didn't kiss the nipple, but just let my lips bump it. My tongue also bumped against it. Then circled it along the areola. Mom's breath hitched at each touch.

I smiled to myself and moved to the other nipple. I knew she suspected the same treatment there but that's not what I planned. I breathed heavily around the delicate bud then nibbled gently on it. Then more firmly.

"Oh!" She groaned with some surprise.

I kissed it gently but was not done. I took the nipple in my teeth, holding it there while pulling my head back, drawing her nipple with me.

"Oh God!" Mom cried out.

Her hands were on my head, holding it, but to pull it back to her chest or encourage me to pull harder wasn't evident. I opened my mouth and her nipple leapt three inches from my face.

I flicked my tongue on the one and then the other, before continuing my licking kisses further southwards. The gooseflesh appeared with my touch, my warm breath tickling the tiny near-invisible hairs on mom's stomach. My hands fell from her magnificent breasts brushing their way down her sides and onto the waistband of her denim jeans. I grabbed them on both sides, just in from her hips, and I pulled either hand down and outward, causing her zipper to move downward roughly. My hands then moved over her hips and around to her firmly encased ass cheeks. I could get no grip to squeeze them with the thick fabric, so settled for rubbing my palms over her hemispheres.

I kissed the triangle of skin revealed by her retreated zipper, a glimpse of red fabric hidden below. A few more kisses and I put my hands at the top of her jeans and grabbed tightly to pull the pants down over mom's motherly hips. A pair of read satiny panties was now revealed with mom's jeans around her knees. I left them there for the moment and knelt down, kissing mom's belly button and swished my tongue inside the wrinkled hole. This elicited another faint giggle from mom's throat.

I made my way down zigzagging over her lower abdomen and the more abundant and more visible hairs until I reached the elastic edge of the panties. Mom twitched as I moved closer to her hidden treasures. I could see the evident wet spot and when I inhaled, the womanly fragrance of her excitement filled my nostrils.

My kisses followed the elastic trail of that delicate article of clothing, over mom's hipbone to the outer heights of her leg and around the top of the swell of mom's ass. I shuffled on my knees as I moved around behind her again. I wanted to grab that ass and never let go, but I would have my hands on those wonderful curves plenty of times in the next few days, so I refrained myself. I continued my licking kisses through the soft valley and up the next swell then to the other hip. My knees struggled to keep up with my travelling tongue.

When I reached back to my starting point, the dark stain had grown.

I jumped my kisses over her panties and kissed the top of mom's left thigh in the front, then trailed slightly down and mostly inward to her innermost thigh. I followed down the inside of her thigh until I reached her knee and her clumped jeans there. I pushed them to mom's ankles and the pair of black flats on her feet. I took one of mom's arms for balance and she lifted her foot to allow me to remove the shoe. Then she lifted the other and was now shoeless.

I decided to discard the jeans now while she was braced in my grip. She lifted a foot and I pulled the pant leg off, then repeated with the other leg. The only thing mom was now wearing were her red panties.

I kissed the inside of the knee on the opposite leg I had descended and now I ascended on this one. Mom took a step to open her thighs wider, revealing the damp gusset of her rosy panties.

I was torn now. I wanted to return to her ass to run my tongue over that vast terrain, but I could tell mom and I were near the brink of how much more slow teasing we could take. I was ready to move on to more intimate pleasures!

But I must finish my undressing of mom first!

I kissed the center of the smooth cloth and could feel the rough texture of mom's pubic hair beneath. I alternated kisses and tongue flicks in a wide circle around mom's intimate cleft. I could taste her flavor as I reached the dark area, my tongue lingering there.

When I reached my origin, I made a beeline down the middle, knowing all the sensitive spots I would be trailing over. Mom moved her feet to rebalance herself as she trembled at my touch. I pushed my head as far down as I could with her thighs as barriers. My tongue pressed more firmly as I ascended back up that same line. With a hand at either hip, I drew the red panties up tighter, the outlines of her feminine features now more pronounced. While still holding mom's panties as I was, I again dragged my tongue down then up between the evident valley ridges.

"Oh my ...!" Mom gasped loudly.

I moved my tongue to the apex of that wonderful valley and held it there while I quickly pulled mom's panties down to her knees. The sudden movement of the red fabric being pulled between her clit and my tongue created a unique sensation that caused mom to cry out.

"Fuck!"

I flicked my tongue a half dozen times over her hidden nerve bundle, then licked down and up her unclothed labia lips. I pulled back to allow mom to bring her legs closer together as the panties couldn't stretch far enough to drop any lower. After she stepped free of the last piece of clothing I kissed her nether lips then rose and kissed her lips. Both pairs had their own allure.

I stood back, leaving mom staring at me with half-closed eyes.

"That's how you get undressed." I proclaimed proudly.

Mom seemed lost in another land.

"Yes please."

She blinked her eyes and then again.

"Could you do that for me every night?" She half-whispered, half-sighed.

I reached up and pushed a few stray hairs from her face. I whispered my lips on hers and breathed in her breath. I answered with a snowflake's diameter between our mouths.

"Every night milady."

Mom's eyes glazed a bit, but a sudden fire flared up and she looked to the clock.

"It's a school night and we have to get you in bed young man." She said with a hint of seriousness and one heap of sexuality!

My only question was, to whose bed was I going?

Mom bent to collect her discarded clothes but I halted her.

"I got 'em mom."

When I rose with the five pieces of clothing, I found her lips on mine once more.

"I want you in my bed Jeremy!" Mom said with animalistic hunger.

She took one of my hands in hers, my other held to my chest with clothing, and holding hands my naked mom guided me to her bedchambers.

We passed through the doorway and I dropped my load beside her dresser. We embraced again, mom's hands working my shirt off as our lips were joined. My hands roamed mom's heated skin tracing geometric shapes over her flesh. She flung my shirt heedless of its trajectory and her fingers dug into my pants, pulling them down as far as possible without our mouths separating.

We stumbled across the room toward the bed. Mom separated from me reluctantly.

"We should close the door, the kids ..."

I kissed her again quickly and sprang across the darkened room, shucking my pants in the process. Mom meanwhile turned on the bedside light, filling the room with a magical presence.

I still had on my underwear, but I left them for my lover to remove and reveal the present I had for her inside!

First though, I still had to fulfill my promise to her. One of multiple orgasms.

Our hands encircled one another, then lips clinched, and I fell atop mom on her bed. Her breasts pressed so wonderfully against my skin, the hardness of her nipples an added thrill.

"I'm not done with you yet mom. I owe you some amazing orgasms. And I mean to pay you back. With interest!"

Mom's eyes glowed in the pale light like sparkling emeralds.

"You already have me so hot Jeremy."

"I had noticed."

I kissed her lips, a brief peck with promise of more, then as I had while undressing her, I trailed my lips and tongued down her fantastic trim figure. I didn't dawdle so much on this trip. I visited her two mountain peaks, flicked each tip, then crossed the pale plains down to the Promised Land. My tongue wove its way through the grove of hairs and arrived at its destination.

I stared in renewed amazement at mom's splayed pussy lips, so wide and inviting. I had teased her enough, so I didn't bother with kissing her thighs or licking along her pussy lips. I bent down, fastened my lips on her clitoral hood, sucking with as much force as I could muster, and did a drum roll with my tongue. I then pushed two fingers as far as possible into her chasm, curling them as I drove them in and out of the well-lubed channel.

I was right in guessing mom's arousal level. Superhot!

"Oh! Jeez zus fucking God! Aah! Don't stop! Don't ... fucking ... stop!" Mom yelled.

I worried she'd wake the others and we'd have to explain to my brother and sister why I was in bed with our naked mommy! I also had no intention of stopping regardless of any difficult explanations.

"Fuh ... cuh ... cumminngg!" Mom had gone rigid, her head thrown back and her back arched. Then as her orgasm ransacked her body, she flailed about like a tornado in a trailer park!

I paused as she shook, letting her bliss subside a little before I bent to the task of a repeat performance. My tongue danced a tango on her clit, then a waltz, a paso doble, and then a quick step. Thanks to Julianne Hough's sexy body and that dancing show, I knew far more about dancing than I needed to know!

I also explored mom's inner reaches, searching for that elusive treasure long sought after. I knew when I found it because mom's second orgasm made the first seem like a barn dance two-step! (Okay, enough of the dancing metaphors!)

If I hadn't seen mom convulse with a powerful orgasm before, I might have become worried, but as I had, I pressed and rubbed harder on her famous spot while humming, sucking, and flicking her sensitive nub. Mom was almost beyond words as she came again.

"Gah! Fah! Jeez! Me! Cum! Gah!"

As she shook about on her bed I wondered if I should try for a trifecta or if that might incapacitate my mother! We had all weekend beyond all night tonight. And I did still have school tomorrow, late start or not! So I let her recover from the double whammy I'd given her and I just lay there staring at my mom's beautiful naked body. When her eyes eventually refocused, they found my own gazing at her intently.