On the Loveseat Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." Mom said.

"Hello beautiful."

"I like that."

"I like you."

"I like you too."

"Was that an alright start?" I asked quietly.

"As if you need to ask! You had me flopping all over my bed like a rag doll! As always, that was amazing!"

"You're welcome." I did love getting mom's praise, even if it was for how well I ate her pussy!

She pulled my up beside her and gave me a quick, gentle kiss.

"If I ever see that Veronica again, I will have to thank her profusely, I think."

If mom ever saw my ex-girlfriend to tell her thank you, I'm sure it wouldn't be my cunnilingus skills for which Veronica would expect gratitude.

"That would be an awkward encounter." I said with little emotion.

"You're right, I wouldn't thank her, I'd reprimand her for breaking my son's heart!"

"It wasn't that serious mom. It was just a lot of blowjobs with a good dose of pussy licking before."

"Still, she should have given you a reason."

"I've long gotten over it mom. And she did make me pretty good at the rug munching."

"I don't like it called that Jeremy. And you're better than just pretty good!"

"You did seem to like it!"

"I did, didn't I?" Mom rose. "Now I think its you're turn!"

She started to shift on the bed, her head heading for my lower realms.

"You do that enough mom. I want you to ride my cock!"

"Oh, I like that too!" She grinned happily.

I laid on my back after I hastily lost my boxers, my rigid cock standing proudly like a flagpole.

"You do have a magnificent cock Jeremy! I can't believe that Veronica never wanted to ride it after all those blowjobs. But I guess your pussy licking might make up for not having this gorgeous dick in her! I can't say that I would think so, but I like, no, love your skills and your attributes!"

"Enough about V mom and get on me already!"

Mom couldn't resist still getting my cock in her mouth as she took half of it in her, soaking it with her saliva. She saw my look.

"I have to lubricate it." She tried to justify her action.

"Except mom, that I know full well just how lubricated you already are! Your pussy is so freakin' wet you make the Atlantic jealous!" She smiled at my jest.

"Only because you made me this way. Are you going to complain about my mouth around your dick?"

"Never mom! You can suck me whenever and wherever you want! Just not now." I slapped the side of her hip. "Now sit on my cock bitch, before I throw you down on this bed and fuck the shit out of you!"

This elicited a giggle from mom.

"Okay! Okay! I guess I'll just have to ride my son's big hard cock until he makes his mommy cum all over it!" Her Cheshire cat grin split her eager face. I gave her another playful slap as she knee-walked on the bed.

"Do you want to watch my ass jiggle or my tits bounce?"

'What is 'things you never expect your mother to say' Alex?' 'Tell him what he's won Johnnie!'

"That's not fair, I can't choose between choices like that!"

"I want to see your face as I fuck your cock, so you'll just have to suffer with my floppy tits!"

Floppy was one thing mom's tits were not!

"Oh such is my fate!" I cried out in faux distress.

Mom grabbed my rampant dick, guided it to her cunt, and sank slowly down on me. I groaned with her as that exquisite feeling of my mother's tight wet pussy surrounded my dick. After she dropped down with our pubic hairs kissing, mom sat there unmoving.

"Goddamn Jeremy! Your cock fills me so fucking full! Anything more and I think I would explode!"

I had a sudden vision of the fat guy from 'The Meaning of Life' eating that sliver of after-dinner mint and then exploding. It became mom sitting on my cock as she exploded. Not to say that mom didn't explode because of my cock regularly, just not in the same way, and far less messy. Usually!

"Ride my cock mom! Fill that tight twat of yours with my big dick! You know you love my dick pounding into you!"

"I do honey! I love it! I love your dick in mommy's cunt!"

Mom began to raise herself up and jam herself back downwards. It was slow and measured in either direction, but with a noticeable faster tempo with every downbeat.

"You like that honey? You like my cunt squeezing your cock? Do you love it as much as I do?"

Mom was bouncing at a frantic pace, riding my body as if I was a racehorse and we were in second place only a half length back. She was the sexiest jockey I had ever seen!

"I do mom! Faster, bitch, faster"

"I'm so close to cumming Jeremy!"

"Me too mom! So fucking close! Fuck me!"

"Oh God! Cum in me honey! Cum in my cunt! I'm cummming nowww!"

That set me off too and I blasted stream after stream of my creamy seed in mom. She fell to the bed, my cum shooting in the air to land on my belly as the last bits dribbled down the sides of my shining wet cock. Mom's syrupy cum pooled around my still stiff rod and ran down my hips to soak the sheet under my ass.

I was temporarily unable to move anything more than my head, which I turned to look towards mom, also motionless. Her eyes were slightly hazed but pointed in my direction. They seemed to focus a bit more when she saw I was looking at her. I smiled as well as I could manage. Her smile in reply seemed just as feeble. A tiny tear struggled to break away from her right eye; when it finally did, it trailed a zigzag path down her cheek to her upper lip and was lost in the groove of mom's lips. My eyes returned back to mom's.

"Seventy-two or more hours of this to go mom!" I don't think I sounded as enthusiastic as I wanted. Mom's smile grew a little.

"That seems a long time doesn't it?"

"I don't know if I'll make it. I may be the first eighteen-year-old guy to die of too much sex! But what a way to go!"

"I don't think there is much chance of that! This little guy seems ready to go at any time."

Mom reached up and tenderly held my still mostly hard cock. Her soft touch caused the small amount of blood that had fled to return. She gave it a few slow strokes that sent chills to my brain and my balls.

"I suppose I'll have to take him out for another ride since he's still up."

"I could wait if you're not up for more." I said trying not to sound disappointed. I knew I would all too soon be ready to accept worn out partners. If that was possible with mom and her sister! And to prove my point mom answered me.

"Jeremy, this started because I wasn't getting enough sex! I can't very well refuse when there is an awesome cock here hard and ready to go, can I?"

"I suppose not." I tried to keep my glee from my voice.

"Don't sound so excited or anything there honey." She chided me.

"I just wonder which one of us will tire first mom! Eighteen-year-old ... stud," not that I thought of myself as such but I can't argue with Aunt Jess or mom's assessment of me, "or a forty ..."

"Watch it mister! I can still take you over my knee!" Mom scolded with a trace of seriousness.

I continued. "... forty something sex-crazed cougar. I don't know if I'd bet on me! And I could threaten to take you over my knee mom, but you'd enjoy it too much!"

"Oh yes spank me! Spank me!" Mom said in a falsetto voice.

"I know, I know mom, then comes the oral sex. I have the movie remember!"

"I've already had the oral sex. But if you're offering more ... Or are you asking for some yourself?" She licked her lips.

Her hand hadn't ceased its gentle stroking and though it wasn't enough to trigger anything, it was making me want more.

"Mom, I'll take from you anything you are willing to give me. I was the one with the hand in my lap!"

"How long are you going to remind me about that?"

"As long as it keeps getting me more sex!"

"And I am very willing to keep giving you more sex!" Her eyes studied my face. "But seventy-two hours? We aren't going to be having sex for that long! You have school. We are still having movie night. We have to drive the kids to mom's, then pick them up. And we have to sleep sometime. Or eat!"

"I could skip tomorrow," I saw the clock on the bedside table, "today." I corrected myself.

"You could. I can't stop you. But you won't be getting any sex from me while you are. Jess has work, so you'll get nothing there either!"

"I guess I'm going to school then." I smiled lecherously. "I'm sure I could tempt you though."

"Are you willing to bet on that?"

"No. Guess not."

"So if we are going to do something more with your friend here, we should get to it so you can get to sleep."

"How about doggie since you still owe me some ass jiggling!"

Mom actually laughed at that.

"One ass jiggling coming up!"

She rose up on her elbows and raised her hips enough to swing in my direction, shaking her ass as she did. She was teasing me of course, but I still loved to watch mom's ass for any reason. It wasn't her sister's equal, but the genetics were still there!

"Shake your booty for me mom!"

She responded with a booty roll as well as any dancer!

"Oh yeah mom, shake it!" I rose up with renewed energy, my motivation bouncing the bed beneath me. I reached over and gave her a moderate smack.

"Oh yes baby! Smack that fat ass!"

I gave her a few more swats on an ass that was by no means fat! Her yoga and regular swimming made sure of that!

"How about this cock? You want this in your ass too?" I had gotten into position behind mom. She looked over her shoulder as I waved my meat stick.

"Not now honey, but I do want to try it. Jess says it feels so good. It's on my list for this weekend!" Now it was on my list too! "Just fuck my hot cunt now Jeremy! I can't believe how hot and ready you already have me again!"

I had a sudden urge for pizza!

"You always have me ready mom!"

And with that, I sank into that hot and ready pussy. It wrapped around me so incredibly!

"Fuck mom! You have the best pussy I've ever fucked!"

"Thank you dear. You have the best cock I've ever had! Now fuck me with it, damn it! Fuck mommy with your big hard cock honey! You know how badly I need it!"

Not really, but I'm glad she let me know!

I wanted to make this last but it was late and I knew how badly we both wanted to cum again. Well I did anyway!

"You ready for a good hard fuck mom?"

"Oh God yes honey! Fuck me so hard! Make my spin, make my eyes pop, just make my pussy cum!"

I slammed into my mother's quivering cunt using every muscle I had. Then I repeated it a dozen times. Took a deep breath and then did it again. Deep breath. Repeated slamming. This counted as a workout right? I've heard it's all about the reps.

Mom was moaning and groaning almost the instant I had started, and with each new rep, her voice took on a new pitch. Would she run out of oscillations before I ran out of energy?

Sweat poured off me and collected in a pool in the small of mom's back, rippling as I pounded my cock against mom's tight ass. I randomly gave it a hard slap, enough to sting my palm.

"Spank me! Fuck me! Abuse your mother like the slut I am! Just fuck me hard!"

I was already giving her all I had!

Another rep, another hard smack. Mom squealed. I could feel stirrings in my balls again as mom's pussy walls coaxed my cock to unload my precious cargo with her squeezing inner muscles. Did that count as a workout for her? We both continued our reps, building our expectant bliss to higher limits.

"Fuck me Jeremy! I'm going to cum so fucking hard! All over your amazing cock! Cum in mommy and make me cum with you! Make mommy cummm!"

I've learned to tell when mom was close to her orgasm, I was nearly as close myself. I wanted to do as she asked and have my filling her cunt with her son's thick sperm send her to the land of eternal ecstasy. I dug deep and found some extra energy to ram my cock somehow harder into mom. She wailed now as if I was beating her. I guess in a way, I was. My cock club was pounding away in her love channel!

"Cum for me bitch! Cum on my big cock as I fill you with all my sticky seed!"

"Fill me up honey, fill your mommy's cunt with your delicious sperm! I'm gonna cum too!"

Just when I thought I could no more I felt my balls tighten up, and then that surge as my load rushed through my burning cock and shot from my dick to cause mom's impending orgasm to arrive in full force. I had nothing left so with one final thrust I kept my exploding cock buried deep in mom's trembling pussy and let my cum shoot into her womb.

Mom was babbling incoherently and I refrained from speaking so as to not test my capability right then. I fell to the bed a moment before mom rolled to her side almost up against me. With my last bit of energy, I put my arm over her side and held her as well as I could since we weren't pressed together. I didn't mean to, I wanted to tell mom how great she'd been, but I drifted out and was asleep moments later, mom's own deep breaths the last thing I heard.

NEXT: The Big Weekend!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comments are always welcome. And as always please vote!

Onedragon