All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 11'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All families should experience such uninhibited love

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 6 years ago
The thrill of getting caught

is incredibly erotic. I'd love as much as possible in the coming chapters of our protagonists taking more risks. Love the series so far. 5*

zaxmaste89zaxmaste89over 6 years ago
AWESOME SERIES!!!!

Great Story Line! just love it and cant wait for it continue on!! Some more risks would be great too have! Just keep at it they way the story is progressing!! Thnx!

crawler101crawler101over 6 years ago
i like the long versions

as it brings some realism to the entire story, like the parts of the kids and such. it gives you room to create the characters without the story being just romp after romp.

if you want my opinion dont bring to much negativity into a story, it detracts from the the mood/setting.

get one or even both of them pregnant...i personaly Always enjoy that and you have a nack of writting things that arent explisatly 'sex' like the little kids for example.

its your story of course and so far i find it realy good.

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well.

While i will agree that the story is good the one sticking point is the mom cheating on dad. Really what's the point of him even being there except to be a cuck? Minus well never of had the father in the story hell coulda said he died of cancer or somethin in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Length

Definitely longer, and maybe even add an anal scene or two 😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the series

Long stories, get my vote. The people wanting short must only be here for a quick fap. These stories offer that and a excellent read. I hope you keep writing it for as long as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just fine

The writing is so well done, that the length of the chapters is just fine as far as I am concerned. Very good job,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

...oh; and can't WAIT for the next chapter!

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Chapters

I wouldn’t worry about the chapter length. As long as the story is engaging, readers will follow. The story is the story. It will let you know when to break. Best series I’ve read so far. Consistent and entertaining. I hate to sound sexist, but I’m surprised a story this thought out and detailed is penned by a man. The female characters are well thought out and developed, as well as emotionally believable. I look forward to the next chapter.

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
very good story

I like the longer stories... where there is a build up .... then just goes and goes on.... you write very well.. please continue like you have been doing in the last 6 or 7 chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I've been reading your stories since you first posted chapter 1. I have no complaints at all. Keep doing what your doing. Only suggestion is you add some good anal with both aunt and mom. Very good writing and everything. Just great. Maybe even more dialogue during the sex scenes. Keep up the good work buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love the stories just would like to know when next one will be ready please

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 6 years ago
The Best Story. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

The Best Story. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

The Best Series I have ever Read. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

I Love Mother's Son Lovemaking Story.

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story Jeremy needs more alone time with aunt jess,i feel like they should have a deeper connection then what they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Longer would be awesome.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
wow - this story gets better

and better. and longer is good!! what an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

You have spun a wonderfully fantastic story. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES